• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 sofi2011

sofi2011

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 12:12 PM

Just finished a 10 week trenazone cycle 2 weeks ago and I'm constantly cramping. Drinking plenty of water, taking magnesium and B vits, calcium and not restricting salt, actually alot of foods I eat contain alot of sodium. Any idea what the problem is? Potassium?

On another note while I was on it I was crazy vascular, which I actually liked. What causes certain androgens to do this? Is it dangerous? And is it related in any way to the cramping?

#2 pdelta

pdelta

• Members
  • 205 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 03:58 PM

I have this same problem when using Tren products. I usually get cramps in the arch of my foot arch. It really destroys my concentration during sex. Weird I know.

#3 Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

• Knowledgable User
  • 9,910 posts

Posted 10 August 2011 - 05:48 AM

i dunno why cramping can occur with these hormones. it does. stay hydrated

Visit My Blog www.patrickarnoldblog.com

Become a Member of E-Pharm Facebook Page www.facebook.com/epharmnutrition

#4 truthornothin

truthornothin

• Members
  • 1,981 posts
  • LocationChampaign IL

Posted 10 August 2011 - 05:13 PM

I have this same problem when using Tren products. I usually get cramps in the arch of my foot arch. It really destroys my concentration during sex. Weird I know.

That happens to me without hormones and at the critical moment(for me) total buzz kill, I've been taking some electrolyte supps and it seems to help

E-Pharm Nutrition Representative

Follow me on Twitter @epharmrep

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: androgens, crazy, cycle, drinking, eat, mag, problem, salt, sodium, trenazone

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users