330tqur.jpg

#2 henryv

henryv

Mr. Picky Pants

• Super Moderators
  • 3,736 posts

Posted 22 September 2011 - 12:17 PM

What is Ursobolic?

Ursobolic is an amazing body recompostioning agent that contains the active ingredient Ursolic acid. Ursolic acid is a chemical compound found in many plants and it belongs to class of compounds called pentacyclic triterpene acids.

Ursolic Acid chemical structure:

In June of 2011 a landmark paper was published in the prestigious journal Cellular Metabolism, and the research was performed by scientists from the University of Iowa. In this paper they exploited techniques that involved gene technology to identify ursolic acid as a potent muscle builder and fat burner. Ursolic acid was shown to block the muscle wasting caused by starvation and denervation (severing of the nerves to a muscle). Ursolic acid was also shown to accelerate muscle growth by as much as 15% when fed to normal mice. Interestingly, fat loss occurred simultaneously and at a rate practically inversely proportional to muscle gain. It was almost as if fat was turning into muscle!

This potent ingredient has the potential to transform your physique even without a change in diet. The researchers found that one of its main mechanisms is through enhancing the expression of muscular IGF-1 gene. The local production of IGF-1 in muscle is perhaps the single most instrumental process in the muscle hypertrophy response as it initiates the key steps of satellite cell recruitment into new myonuclei and protein synthesis via the kinase Akt.

Ursolic acid shrinks fat cells. It is believed that it achieves this by both enhancing lipolysis (fat burning) and blocking fatty acid synthesis. It my also affect fat stores by blocking the cortisol activating enzyme 11b-HSD1. With Ursobolic, the increased energy demands of simultaneous growing muscles will be fed by the body fat stores.

Interestingly, Ursolic acid has also been shown to be an effective blocker of the enzyme aromatase, so it has the potential to control estrogen production and maximize testosterone release.

What can I expect from Ursobolic?
First of all, Ursolic acid is not a bulking product. Yes it builds muscle but it does not put massive amounts of weight on you. This is because muscle growth will be accompanied by fat loss. The scale may not change much but the mirror will reflect what is going on - a dramatic change in body composition. You may experience a little bit of appetite suppression with Ursobolic as your body will be utilizing fat stores more efficiently for energy production.

Ursobolic is fat soluble so for maximum absorption it should be taken with meals that contain a little bit of fat. The product is non-hormonal and safe, so it does not have to be cycled.

Links to articles on Ursolic Acid
Apple ingredient keeps muscles strong: Component of apple peels found to help prevent muscle weakening in mice
Cell Metabolism - mRNA Expression Signatures of Human Skeletal Muscle Atrophy Identify a Natural Compound that Increases Muscle Mass

Edited by henryv, 22 September 2011 - 12:24 PM.

330tqur.jpg

#3 henryv

henryv

Mr. Picky Pants

• Super Moderators
  • 3,736 posts

Posted 22 September 2011 - 12:23 PM

The Potential Benefits of Ursolic Acid

A number of studies have been done on this compound, and the list of positive effects is impressive.

Ursolic Acid is believed to:

Reduce fat storage and increase fat burning, through inhibition of pancreatic lipase and enhanced lipolysis in fat cells. [1]

Reduce the conversion of blood sugar to fat, through inhibition of fatty acid synthase. [2]

Help control blood sugar levels by competitive inhibition of alpha-glucosidase and inhibition of pancreatic alpha-amylase. [3,4]

Increase energy reserves in muscles by enhancing glycogen storage. [5]

Reduce abdominal (visceral) fat through the inhibition of 11bHSD1. [6]

Be anti-carcinogenic through inhibition of the STAT3 activation pathway. [7]

Lower cholesterol through the activation of peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor (PPAR)-a. [8]

Reduce estrogen levels through aromatase inhibition. [9]

Strengthen bones by enhancing differentiation and mineralization of osteoblasts. [10]

Increase lean muscle mass through enhanced sensitivity to IGF-1 and insulin and inhibition of atrogin-1 and MuRF1. [11]

Three-dimensional structural representation of ursolic acid

References:

[1] Arch Pharm Res. 2009 Jul;32(7):983-7.
Anti-lipase and lipolytic activities of ursolic acid isolated from the roots of Actinidia arguta.

[2] Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2010 Feb 12;392(3):386-90.
Evaluation of inhibition of fatty acid synthase by ursolic acid: positive cooperation mechanism.

[3] Zhongguo Zhong Yao Za Zhi. 2009 Feb;34(4):406-9.
Alpha-glucosidase inhibitors from Luculia pinciana

[4] Ethnopharmacol. 2006, 107, 449–455.
a-Amylase inhibitory activity of some Malaysian plants used to treat diabetes; with particular reference to Phyllanthus amarus

[5] Issled. Mekh. Vliyaniya Bal'neol. Faktorov Regul. Sist. Org. (1976), 101-2.
Effect of ursolic acid on the energy and carbohydrate metabolism of muscles

[6] Bioorg Med Chem. 2010 Feb 15;18(4):1507-15.
11beta-Hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase 1 inhibiting constituents from Eriobotrya japonica revealed by bioactivity-guided isolation and computational approaches.

[7] Mol Cancer Res. 2007 Sep;5(9):943-55.
Ursolic acid inhibits STAT3 activation pathway leading to suppression of proliferation and chemosensitization of human multiple myeloma cells.

[8] Bioorg Med Chem Lett. 2011 Oct 1;21(19):5876-80.
Ursolic acid is a PPAR-a agonist that regulates hepatic lipid metabolism.

[9] Eur J Med Chem. 2008 Sep;43(9):1865-77.
Evaluation of ursolic acid isolated from Ilex paraguariensis and derivatives on aromatase inhibition.

[10] Pharmacol Res. 2008 Nov-Dec;58(5-6):290-6.
Anabolic activity of ursolic acid in bone: Stimulating osteoblast differentiation in vitro and inducing new bone formation in vivo.

[11] Cell Metabolism. Volume 13, Issue 6, 8 June 2011, Pages 627-638
mRNA Expression Signatures of Human Skeletal Muscle Atrophy Identify a Natural Compound that Increases Muscle Mass

330tqur.jpg

#4 a_ahmed

a_ahmed

Banned

• Banned
  • 6,100 posts

Posted 22 September 2011 - 12:27 PM

Ursobolic (120 caps)

* This product is currently out of stock.

FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUU WTF!?!
“If you're not careful, the newspapers will have you hating the people who are being oppressed, and loving the people who are doing the oppressing.”
― Malcolm X

#5 pdelta

pdelta

• Members
  • 205 posts

Posted 22 September 2011 - 12:57 PM

I ordered from Amazon.

Since UA blocks cortisol via 11bHSD1supression, would there be any atvantage to stacking with 7 or 11 spray?

#6 BRMORG18

BRMORG18

• Members
  • 874 posts

Posted 22 September 2011 - 01:02 PM

PA said this product could be stacked with anything

#7 pdelta

pdelta

• Members
  • 205 posts

Posted 22 September 2011 - 01:08 PM

I hear that. I can possibly see some advantages to stacking with 11 spray but not much when stacking with 7 spray. I just wanted a more informed opinion from either Pat or Henry.

#8 henryv

henryv

Mr. Picky Pants

• Super Moderators
  • 3,736 posts

Posted 22 September 2011 - 01:10 PM

I ordered from Amazon.

Since UA blocks cortisol via 11bHSD1supression, would there be any atvantage to stacking with 7 or 11 spray?

I don't know how effective it is an 11bHSD1 inhibitor compared to 7 and 11 sprays. 11 spray certainly has more going for it than just cortisol modulation anyway.

330tqur.jpg

#9 a_ahmed

a_ahmed

Banned

• Banned
  • 6,100 posts

Posted 22 September 2011 - 01:16 PM

someone of phfstore speak up.. i emailed u from the site and direct email i want 4............ its impossible that its already out of stock cmooon wth!!!!

I need to lose fat.... its really bullshit im 3" up from getting off trt i need anything i can use to maintain mass and possibly regain while losing fat....

Not touching dnp without androgens...
“If you're not careful, the newspapers will have you hating the people who are being oppressed, and loving the people who are doing the oppressing.”
― Malcolm X

#10 a_ahmed

a_ahmed

Banned

• Banned
  • 6,100 posts

Posted 22 September 2011 - 01:34 PM

Yeah man, they went fast. We will have more in a few weeks though.

BULLLLLSHIZZZZZZNNIITTTTTTT not reaallllllllllllllll

Cmooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnn i waited forever this crap, daymn joooooooooooooo

i have clen and keto.... tempted to use it but i hate clen...

i want UA damn it........ pat blend some moaaar and release naaaow

Edit:

You know the sad part, I was literally pulling out my visa from the wallet lmao... when i hit the order button and it pumps back at me 'out of stock'. It was 'in stock' and i chose 4... but BAM

Edited by a_ahmed, 22 September 2011 - 01:45 PM.

― Malcolm X

#11 topaf12

topaf12

• Members
  • 313 posts

Posted 22 September 2011 - 02:14 PM

I got 10 bottles, 45$ ea. hwauah

#12 a_ahmed

a_ahmed

Banned

• Banned
  • 6,100 posts

Posted 22 September 2011 - 02:21 PM

^U greedy PHAGGGGGGG
― Malcolm X

#13 RonArtest37

RonArtest37

• Members
  • 462 posts

Posted 22 September 2011 - 02:30 PM

Seems like a product for PCT???

#14 topaf12

topaf12

• Members
  • 313 posts

Posted 22 September 2011 - 02:55 PM

Would it be better to just take a AI or try this out?

#15 johnc

johnc

• Members
  • 162 posts

Posted 22 September 2011 - 04:26 PM

I need to lose fat.... its really bullshit im 3" up from getting off trt i need anything i can use to maintain mass and possibly regain while losing fat....

Just eat less, man. Losing fat is probably one of the few physical goals that is both easy and straightforward and everyone can do it without requiring magic genes and magic supplements.
  • chez likes this

#16 a_ahmed

a_ahmed

Banned

• Banned
  • 6,100 posts

Posted 22 September 2011 - 04:35 PM

lol i have a history bro.

Believe me i know how to do it with or without drugs its just my body doesnt work like it used to and i need to be on trt... im off it now. It wrecked all hell and set me off course. Just struggling to maintain and my body just loves to store fat.

Just two months ago what i could see veins on my abdomen sides... now a blubber boy
― Malcolm X

#17 a_ahmed

a_ahmed

Banned

• Banned
  • 6,100 posts

Posted 22 September 2011 - 04:36 PM

Seems like a product for PCT???

No it can be used any time any day forever.

It's like eating apples all day long minus the apple. Do you need to eat apples during cycle or post cycle? That's like sayings apples are good for post cycle support -_-
― Malcolm X

#18 Drake

Drake

• Members
  • 751 posts

Posted 22 September 2011 - 04:37 PM

Just eat less, man. Losing fat is probably one of the few physical goals that is both easy and straightforward and everyone can do it without requiring magic genes and magic supplements.

All that's needed is will power and dedication

#19 Right Hook

Right Hook

Skwats for the twats

• Members
  • 6,413 posts

Posted 22 September 2011 - 04:37 PM

Henry are you sure it's non hormonal? Is there research actually showing this yet?
  • BB12s likes this

The Prohormone Podcast - www.prohormonepodcast.com/
Advanced Muscle Science & ForeRunner Labs

Learn - Apply - Grow

[/CENTER]

#20 henryv

henryv

Mr. Picky Pants

• Super Moderators
  • 3,736 posts

Posted 22 September 2011 - 04:42 PM

Henry are you sure it's non hormonal? Is there research actually showing this yet?

It's not an androgen. If it inhibits aromatase in vivo then it could theoretically increase test levels.

330tqur.jpg

#21 a_ahmed

a_ahmed

Banned

• Banned
  • 6,100 posts

Posted 22 September 2011 - 04:46 PM

All that's needed is will power and dedication

Yea when your body works right
― Malcolm X

#22 BigCLS

BigCLS

• Members
  • 1,166 posts

Posted 22 September 2011 - 04:59 PM

Posted Image

also just purchased two more bottles.. going to run this solo instead of with hdrol. I need to cut down anyway before I run it.

Edited by BigCLS, 22 September 2011 - 05:06 PM.

#23 a_ahmed

a_ahmed

Banned

• Banned
  • 6,100 posts

Posted 22 September 2011 - 05:07 PM

wth?! You purchased TWO more bottles aaaaaargh.. PHF store FFUUUUU put up some moaar...

I swear I just quickly typed phfstore and jumped for my gym bag to grab the wallet... still says out of stock
― Malcolm X

#24 BigCLS

BigCLS

• Members
  • 1,166 posts

Posted 22 September 2011 - 05:11 PM

wth?! You purchased TWO more bottles aaaaaargh.. PHF store FFUUUUU put up some moaar...

I swear I just quickly typed phfstore and jumped for my gym bag to grab the wallet... still says out of stock

I take it you cant deal with the amazon store? only place I know that has it left

#25 henryv

henryv

Mr. Picky Pants

• Super Moderators
  • 3,736 posts

Posted 22 September 2011 - 05:19 PM

I take it you cant deal with the amazon store? only place I know that has it left

The amazon store doesn't offer intl shipping.

330tqur.jpg

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: buy, e-pharm, estrogen, fat, muscle, natural, product, size, store, ursobolic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Alexa (1)