buy e-pharm estrogen fat muscle natural product size store ursobolic

• Please log in to reply
1072 replies to this topic

#51 Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

• Knowledgable User
  • 9,910 posts

Posted 23 September 2011 - 02:10 PM

Just purchased two bottles. Shortly thereafter, saw on Dat's site a pub med reference that UA may cause DNA damage, endothelial damage and promote plaque. Anyone have knowledge of this/these issues. Now I am concerned about using this product. The same thread acknowledged the positive aspects of this compound. Would like to hear from PA re this issue

we showed a study showing the benefits of ursolic acid for preventing atherosclerosis. also a few showing protection from DNA damage. (hopefully someone will step up and post the links). The thing with ursolic is its very well studied and many things well studied have conflicting reports. Take caffiene / coffee for instance. First they say it leads to diabetes and heart disease. Then they say it prevents diabetes and heart disease. It all depends on the study design and the competence of the researchers i guess. Bottom line is the positive studies regarding health of UA far far outweigh any of the negative ones
  • Drake likes this

Visit My Blog www.patrickarnoldblog.com

Become a Member of E-Pharm Facebook Page www.facebook.com/epharmnutrition

#52 Jake Antaeus

Jake Antaeus

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 23 September 2011 - 02:27 PM

I don't think I can post links, but the studies which show protection from DNA damage are titled:
"Protective effects of Ursolic acid and Luteolin against oxidative DNA damage include enhancement of DNA repair in Caco-2 cells"
&
"Antigenotoxic effects of quercetin, rutin and ursolic acid on HepG2 cells"

There may be more. I haven't bothered to look any further.

...And, for what it's worth, the study which showed that UA promotes arthosclerotic plaque formation may be somewhat flawed due to a very small sample size (14 mice total; 5 'control' mice & 9 mice taking UA), a foolish method of administration (in drinking water, despites UA's total lack of water solubility), and the use of APO-E knockout mice, a genetically-engineered variety strongly predisposed to arthosclerosis.
(Perhaps flawed isn't the right word... "Irrelevant" may be more appropriate. I don't think the research translates to ursolic acid use in healthy humans.)

If coffee were dangerous, by the way, I'd probably be a dead man by now. I think I'm on my 10th cup of the day...

Edited by Jake Antaeus, 23 September 2011 - 02:34 PM.
Tacky grammar & poor choice of words.

• henryv and Hank! like this

#53 truthornothin

truthornothin

• Members
  • 1,981 posts
  • LocationChampaign IL

Posted 23 September 2011 - 07:35 PM

I don't think I can post links, but the studies which show protection from DNA damage are titled:
"Protective effects of Ursolic acid and Luteolin against oxidative DNA damage include enhancement of DNA repair in Caco-2 cells"
&
"Antigenotoxic effects of quercetin, rutin and ursolic acid on HepG2 cells"

There may be more. I haven't bothered to look any further.

...And, for what it's worth, the study which showed that UA promotes arthosclerotic plaque formation may be somewhat flawed due to a very small sample size (14 mice total; 5 'control' mice & 9 mice taking UA), a foolish method of administration (in drinking water, despites UA's total lack of water solubility), and the use of APO-E knockout mice, a genetically-engineered variety strongly predisposed to arthosclerosis.
(Perhaps flawed isn't the right word... "Irrelevant" may be more appropriate. I don't think the research translates to ursolic acid use in healthy humans.)

If coffee were dangerous, by the way, I'd probably be a dead man by now. I think I'm on my 10th cup of the day...

Totally with you on the coffee, except I literally drink twice that, I drink a ten cup pot before work and take a ten cup thermos with, that doesn't include stopping at starbucks for my standard venti pike, no fru fru drinks just coffee and enough half and half to make it cool enough drink. Hasn't seemed to hurt me yet

E-Pharm Nutrition Representative

Follow me on Twitter @epharmrep

#54 truthornothin

truthornothin

• Members
  • 1,981 posts
  • LocationChampaign IL

Posted 24 September 2011 - 07:26 AM

I wonder if ursobolic would help retain gains post cycle, I wonder what the difference would be in maintaining muscle after cycle versus preventing muscle wasting from injury? H-drol cycle almost done, Ursobolic is on the way guess we'll find out

#55 Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

• Knowledgable User
  • 9,910 posts

Posted 24 September 2011 - 07:42 AM

I wonder if ursobolic would help retain gains post cycle, I wonder what the difference would be in maintaining muscle after cycle versus preventing muscle wasting from injury? H-drol cycle almost done, Ursobolic is on the way guess we'll find out

alot of the same catabolic genes are probably involved

#56 truthornothin

truthornothin

• Members
  • 1,981 posts
  • LocationChampaign IL

Posted 24 September 2011 - 08:03 AM

alot of the same catabolic genes are probably involved

I am very anxious to see if this proves out, one of the reasons I stopped running ph's was that it seemed pointless, I kept some gains but not a lot. I can and have got myself into almost as good a shape with out exogenous androgens. The PH's are more like adding nitrous to an already fast car. I do use test boosters, TF2 and Testopro do seem to work well for me in concert. I get acne and oily skin and serious morning wood, so I know something is working. Wow! I got off track, anyway if Ursobolic could help me hang onto the extra, the edge as it were, I'd probably be inclined to run a few cycles a year. Maybe I'll run log on it. Maybe this will be the ultimate pct product.

#57 mike seaman

mike seaman

Seaman Member

• Members
  • 1,093 posts

Posted 24 September 2011 - 10:24 AM

So has anyone actually run UA and can attest to its efficacy?

#58 BigCLS

BigCLS

• Members
  • 1,166 posts

Posted 24 September 2011 - 10:27 AM

So has anyone actually run UA and can attest to its efficacy?

Besides PA Idk. I think I got mine today and I'm gonna start 9 caps

Sent from my Ally using Tapatalk
Everything said by BigCLS is for entertainment purposes and mostly fiction. BigCLS does not condone the use of any drug without the proper prescription from a doctor.

#59 BRMORG18

BRMORG18

• Members
  • 874 posts

Posted 24 September 2011 - 11:17 AM

I started taking Ursobolic yesterday.

Could be placebo but I always plan a magnificent cheat meal every Friday night. For example, my recent cheat meal has been one full sized chocolate cake with half a gallon on chocolate ice cream (seriously). Last night I wasn't craving it at all and felt full more than usual after my last meal.

I took pictures yesterday. Will post them along with new ones in a few weeks

#60 BigCLS

BigCLS

• Members
  • 1,166 posts

Posted 24 September 2011 - 11:25 AM

For dosing I think people were asking for this?

#61 a_ahmed

a_ahmed

Banned

• Banned
  • 6,100 posts

Posted 24 September 2011 - 01:08 PM

^I hate you :D
“If you're not careful, the newspapers will have you hating the people who are being oppressed, and loving the people who are doing the oppressing.”
― Malcolm X

#62 str1ation

str1ation

Recomp'n 24/7/365

• Members
  • 2,305 posts

Posted 24 September 2011 - 01:09 PM

This seems like it mgiht make a great addition to using ON-CYCLE? Considering it lowers cholesterol is also a plus on cycle.
You're on gear and look like a slob with a shirt off. YouDoinItWrong.

"I don’t bulk and cut, yet I gain muscle and maintain a healthy physique." - Jay Cutler

#63 str1ation

str1ation

Recomp'n 24/7/365

• Members
  • 2,305 posts

Posted 24 September 2011 - 01:13 PM

Also... I know what PA says and the description... but I think this would be great during a "bulk" or ganing phase eating over caloric maintenance. How couldn't it be?

"I don’t bulk and cut, yet I gain muscle and maintain a healthy physique." - Jay Cutler

#64 johnc

johnc

• Members
  • 162 posts

Posted 24 September 2011 - 01:29 PM

Also... I know what PA says and the description... but I think this would be great during a "bulk" or ganing phase eating over caloric maintenance. How couldn't it be?

Yes, I want to hear more bulk talk. All these cutting supplements are pissing me off. If this can let you bulk without turning into a beached whale fatass, then I want a lifetime supply.

#65 BigCLS

BigCLS

• Members
  • 1,166 posts

Posted 24 September 2011 - 01:33 PM

^I hate you :D

Soon ahmed..very soon.

Sent from my Ally using Tapatalk
Everything said by BigCLS is for entertainment purposes and mostly fiction. BigCLS does not condone the use of any drug without the proper prescription from a doctor.

#66 str1ation

str1ation

Recomp'n 24/7/365

• Members
  • 2,305 posts

Posted 24 September 2011 - 02:04 PM

Yes, I want to hear more bulk talk. All these cutting supplements are pissing me off. If this can let you bulk without turning into a beached whale fatass, then I want a lifetime supply.

Agreed .... who wouldnt want to potentinally halt bodyfat (or even possibly loose) while eating over maintenance.

#67 Jaspaul

Jaspaul

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 24 September 2011 - 03:38 PM

Can PA or anyone comment how soon people will see results on this. What are we looking at, 2,3, 4 weeks, before you start to notice body composition change + reduce eating. Does one happen before the other, how soon?

#68 Jaspaul

Jaspaul

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 24 September 2011 - 03:44 PM

Sarcasm or lack thereof doesn't always come across on teh iNtaRt00bz... :waitwut:

lol I admit it was sarcasm on my part

#69 Jaspaul

Jaspaul

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 24 September 2011 - 04:00 PM

• Anti-Catabolic
• Muscle Builder
• Fat Burner
• Non-Hormonal
• Estrogen Control
• Safe and Natural

Buy E-Pharm Ursobolic

Its sold out here. When's it back in, and do you ship overseas?

Availability: Out of stock
Regular Price: $29.99
Special Price: $19.99

#70 Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

• Knowledgable User
  • 9,910 posts

Posted 24 September 2011 - 04:12 PM

Can PA or anyone comment how soon people will see results on this. What are we looking at, 2,3, 4 weeks, before you start to notice body composition change + reduce eating. Does one happen before the other, how soon?

reduced eating happened to me right away.

#71 SpiderJerusalem

SpiderJerusalem

• Members
  • 928 posts

Posted 24 September 2011 - 04:34 PM

reduced eating happened to me right away.

I hope this kicks in for me quickly. Where I work, people are always bringing in food and it's pretty tough for me to resist the sweet stuff. It helps having a day a week where I can have whatever I want (within reason), but some days it's really frickin' hard walking past a table full of brownies or whatever.

HypertrophyAccelerator.png?version=24076

#72 truthornothin

truthornothin

• Members
  • 1,981 posts
  • LocationChampaign IL

Posted 24 September 2011 - 07:49 PM

I hope this kicks in for me quickly. Where I work, people are always bringing in food and it's pretty tough for me to resist the sweet stuff. It helps having a day a week where I can have whatever I want (within reason), but some days it's really frickin' hard walking past a table full of brownies or whatever.

People at work intentionally try to tempt me they'll leave a doughnut on my desk or cookies, you must be strong my brother lol

#73 a_ahmed

a_ahmed

Banned

• Banned
  • 6,100 posts

Posted 25 September 2011 - 07:47 AM

So according to some dude ursolic acid inhibits sperm motility or detiriorates it looks like its good i didnt get it :-/ He mentions a rat study didnt link to any paper or anything but ya
“If you're not careful, the newspapers will have you hating the people who are being oppressed, and loving the people who are doing the oppressing.”
― Malcolm X

#74 RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

PHF REP/MOD

• Super Moderators
  • 4,704 posts

Posted 25 September 2011 - 08:14 AM

So according to some dude ursolic acid inhibits sperm motility or detiriorates it looks like its good i didnt get it :-/ He mentions a rat study didnt link to any paper or anything but ya

You are amazing.

Someone PM me when its back in stock so I can grab a couple of bottles.

#75 3clipseGT

3clipseGT

• Members
  • 641 posts

Posted 25 September 2011 - 08:58 AM

You are amazing.

Someone PM me when its back in stock so I can grab a couple of bottles.

Lol

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk
E-Pharm Rep

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: buy, e-pharm, estrogen, fat, muscle, natural, product, size, store, ursobolic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users