King labs?

doses price tren

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_saywat2587_*

Guest_saywat2587_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 December 2011 - 11:28 AM

Found this new company called King Labs. Anyone heard of them?

Apparently they make tren in two doses 25mg and 37.5mg both come in 90 count. Not a bad price. 120 for 2 bottles 37.5mg and one 25mg.

EDIT:

Just found this:
http://www.prohormon...these-guys.html

But anyone got anymore info (experience wise) would appreciate it and if anyone interested in more info on company and products they have pm me.

Edited by saywat2587, 30 December 2011 - 11:35 AM.

#2 xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

• Members
  • 1,974 posts

Posted 30 December 2011 - 12:06 PM

seen this as well.. when i emailed the distributer he couldnt tell me anything other than its legit?? LOL i said how do i know its not mdrol in a tren bottle.. he replied.. "its legit" , could be a trap or it could be a scam... likely though.. its NOT legit.

i would love to hear different tho. i really liked that compound..
:thefuk: Supplement Mercenaries: Reps For Hire!

#3 Guest_saywat2587_*

Guest_saywat2587_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 December 2011 - 12:14 PM

seen this as well.. when i emailed the distributer he couldnt tell me anything other than its legit?? LOL i said how do i know its not mdrol in a tren bottle.. he replied.. "its legit" , could be a trap or it could be a scam... likely though.. its NOT legit.

i would love to hear different tho. i really liked that compound..

Yeah wasn't sure but for 100 bucks its not going to bother me. Cuz if it is bunk its only 120. If its legit I got 3 cycles worth. Once I get around to it I'll run it and give my thoughts. I'll be the test monkey.

#4 xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

• Members
  • 1,974 posts

Posted 01 January 2012 - 06:17 PM

cool man let us know. im sure alot of people could find this info valuble

#5 kingking7869

kingking7869

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 15 January 2012 - 08:20 PM

hey bud:)
I dont recall getting your message.But anyways. Its a clone of KILOSPORTS trenadrol. Lots of great feedback so far:)

#6 kingking7869

kingking7869

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 15 January 2012 - 08:21 PM

Hows the tren cycle going?

#7 Guest_saywat2587_*

Guest_saywat2587_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 January 2012 - 08:29 PM

hey bud:)
I dont recall getting your message.But anyways. Its a clone of KILOSPORTS trenadrol. Lots of great feedback so far:)

Guessing you are a rep?

But I haven't gotten a chance to run it yet. Just bought it about a month ago. I might throw it in with my recomp/cut cycle. Currently on day 1. Its an sd kick start at 10mg for 4 weeks. Then, I throw in hdrol at the 2nd to last week of sdrol at 50 and run it for 50mg for 2 weeks followed by 4 weeks of 75mg and then I'm running 11-oxo the whole way throw starting at 875mg and ending at 1.5g. So we shall see if I add it but I think I got enough in this cycle as is.

#8 kingking7869

kingking7869

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 15 January 2012 - 08:36 PM

Nah Im not a rep
Make sure to run cycle support throughout the cycle. the TREN is pretty strong on its own. Sounds like a solid cycle.
Post cycle you will need some nolva. + a natty test booster and a cortisol product. Stacking the hdrol and tren will yield
very good results. Alot of people are stuck on stacking it with oxyguno. I prefer hdrol myself.

Edited by henryv, 16 January 2012 - 08:51 AM.

#9 Guest_saywat2587_*

Guest_saywat2587_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 January 2012 - 08:40 PM

Nah Im not a rep
Make sure to run cycle support throughout the cycle. the TREN is pretty strong on its own. Sounds like a solid cycle.
Post cycle you will need some nolva. + a natty test booster and a cortisol product. Stacking the hdrol and tren will yield
very good results. Alot of people are stuck on stacking it with oxyguno. I prefer hdrol myself.

gr8dealsbyme nj

Yeah, I done business with you lol. I got 2 bottles of 37.5mg and 1 bottle of 25mg. But I got everything in check thanks for looking out. I'll be logging it so look out for it in the log section. If I'm feeling ballsy I'll throw it in.

#10 kingking7869

kingking7869

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 15 January 2012 - 08:54 PM

cool:) I appreciate that.. All the feedback so far has been great. Id love to see a log on it posted in a forum like this. My personal experience ( I am biased though) the product ROCKS! I stress to everyone, Use cycle support and have a proper post cycle lined up. KINGLABS has a few other products worth looking at. ANIMAL RAGE 350....THE NEW MEGA SERIES..MEGA-TREN...MEGA-RAGE 2.0..MEGA-STANE... AS said with the two tren products , I recommend cycle support and a proper post cycle with all the products I just mentioned.

#11 xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

• Members
  • 1,974 posts

Posted 16 January 2012 - 08:26 AM

hes the seller over on [deleted]
edit: i asked about this stuff awhile back.. and no one knows shit about king labs... it would take someone whos familiar with trenadrol to compare its effects anyhow... OR someone like pat to test it..
i think i will stick to trenavar until someone runs this ish and live to tell us its trenadrol.

Edited by Doctor Steuss, 17 January 2012 - 02:56 PM.

#12 kingking7869

kingking7869

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 17 January 2012 - 02:34 PM

Im the guy who created KINGLABS. We sell on [deleted] and also have a webpage of our own. we sell everything from kinglabs products ,, to havoc epistane , beastdrol , transform sd extreme , lgi products , dmz. I even have muscle tech and cellucor stuff. I hook people up with good stacks including all the oncycle and post cycle products they need. (regarding [deleted])There is alot of feedback on the tren 37.5 product . A few hundred bottles sold since augest ZERO complaints , lots of repeat customers. Im not on here trying to get more sales. I put KINGLABS on google and found this forum. Figured Id join the party:)

Edited by Doctor Steuss, 17 January 2012 - 02:54 PM.

#13 kingking7869

kingking7869

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 17 January 2012 - 02:50 PM

Besides selling the products , I try to inform people on how to properly and safely take the products. You would be amazed how many guys I get wanting to buy hardcore products that have no clue about side effects or proper pct. I love bodybuilding and supplements. I pretty much got fed up with the bull#$@ . I only carry products I personally know that work.

#14 Doctor Steuss

Doctor Steuss

Drunk With Power

• Super Moderators
  • 6,868 posts

Posted 17 January 2012 - 02:55 PM

Im the guy who created KINGLABS. We sell on [deleted] and also have a webpage of our own. we sell everything from kinglabs products ,, to havoc epistane , beastdrol , transform sd extreme , lgi products , dmz. I even have muscle tech and cellucor stuff. I hook people up with good stacks including all the oncycle and post cycle products they need. (regarding [deleted])There is alot of feedback on the tren 37.5 product . A few hundred bottles sold since augest ZERO complaints , lots of repeat customers. Im not on here trying to get more sales. I put KINGLABS on google and found this forum. Figured Id join the party:)

As you are selling a scheduled illegal steroid, please refrain from telling people where you are selling it at, as this is considered sourcing and is against the board rules.
Deferential, glad to be of use,

Politic, cautious, and meticulous;

Full of high sentence, but a bit obtuse;

At times, indeed, almost ridiculous---

Almost, at times, the Fool.

--Elliot

#15 kingking7869

kingking7869

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 17 January 2012 - 02:58 PM

No its not illegal.

#16 kingking7869

kingking7869

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 17 January 2012 - 03:00 PM

I do apologize If i did anything wrong. The product is legal. Im sorry I mentioned where its sold. I seen another post saying I was a seller there. Again I apologize.

#17 kingking7869

kingking7869

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 17 January 2012 - 03:45 PM

Im kinda out and about right now. when I get back home ill look in the log book and post the answer to your question regarding the ingredients. This forum isnt what im interested in. It seems more like a battle. I merely signed up because i seen a customer put a post up. Im not looking to advertise or look for new customers.

#18 xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

• Members
  • 1,974 posts

Posted 17 January 2012 - 04:10 PM

honestly no one wants to battle you either... i belive its nice that you come here to help inform us. there is only slight suspiscion of tren products that pop up as was mentioned earlier.. its a schedual III steriod..

#19 Doctor Steuss

Doctor Steuss

Drunk With Power

• Super Moderators
  • 6,868 posts

Posted 17 January 2012 - 04:31 PM

No its not illegal.

Sorry, that's my mistake. With the name”Tren,” I assumed it was pro-dienolone.

I am a bit confused though. You have it listed as a Trenadrol clone, but it’s dosed at over 10x as much per pill as all of the other 17b-Methoxy-Trienbolone products that I'm aware of. Is there are particular reason for this, or am I just having one of my daft moments?
Deferential, glad to be of use,

Politic, cautious, and meticulous;

Full of high sentence, but a bit obtuse;

At times, indeed, almost ridiculous---

Almost, at times, the Fool.

--Elliot

#20 Gq-Nemesis

Gq-Nemesis

• Members
  • 1,804 posts

Posted 19 February 2012 - 09:11 AM

Bumping the thread

At first , I actually was thinking of purchasing the "trenadrol" clone but now they have epi-tren(original banned tren)out

#21 Dat_dere_PRIME

Dat_dere_PRIME

• Members
  • 2,493 posts

Posted 30 August 2012 - 02:08 AM

Has anyone on PHF actually tried this so called "trenadrol clone" out? TBH, trenadrol was and is still the best DS, absolutely insane strength gains, stamina, vascularity, and recomp. I don't know where people get the idea that the 30mg version of trenadrol was bunk, it was legit as can be.

#22 crazy

crazy

phreak

• Members
  • 352 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 06:59 PM

hate to bump a 6 month old thread but does anyone have any input on this seller/product?

#23 Bgains23

Bgains23

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 September 2015 - 09:29 PM

Hate to bump this again but they are now trying to sell on social media sites. Asked for a price list, not bad prices... Didn't know if anyone has used them.

#24 Warlord

Warlord

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 04 February 2016 - 09:51 AM

Bumping this old thread but has anyone used their products recently?

#25 kins38

kins38

Wants MENT BACK!

• Members
  • 2,432 posts

Posted 05 February 2016 - 11:25 PM

Bumping this old thread but has anyone used their products recently?

Shady ass company.
  • Warlord likes this

Bring Ment back please. 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: doses, price, tren

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Alexa (1)