advice bol dione men mentdione steroid testosterone winstrol

76 replies to this topic

#51 d3C3pT0R

d3C3pT0R

• Members
  • 127 posts
  • LocationGallowmere

Posted 27 November 2014 - 06:43 PM

The answer to the question set on this post depends on the individual variability of the neurosteroid/ neurotransmitter profile and chaotic neural networks that dominate our brain. For each and every one of us, the best mood elevating AAS varies.

It depends on the dose also, it depends on the gender, it depends on the metabolic fate, it depends on the receptor affinities etc.

My current personal choice would be 17alpha-methyl-clostebol. (Mechabol of Antaeus).

Wait a minute Mr.Arnold!  Halotestin induces low bad mood?  Are you serious?

The positive aggressive attitude on the fluoxo-hydroxy-MT is a sign of a good male mood. Many people thrive on low/medium dose of Halotestin.

• sinewave3 likes this

#52 AllNatural

AllNatural

Awesome Member

• Members
  • 804 posts

Posted 29 November 2014 - 11:00 AM

Trestolone acetate made my research subject very cranky for 6-8 hours after administration. I guess this varies by research subject. Its also funny how phera is generally a "feel good" steroid but Desoxy-Testosterone (un-methylated phera) has been known to cause some crazy mental sides...

#53 seabiscuit hogg

seabiscuit hogg

• Members
  • 2,308 posts

Posted 29 November 2014 - 07:59 PM

Tren. :D
  • Yellowsnow likes this

#54 df122092

df122092

• Members
  • 1,153 posts

Posted 30 November 2014 - 10:08 PM

Wait a minute Mr.Arnold!  Halotestin induces low bad mood?  Are you serious?

The positive aggressive attitude on the fluoxo-hydroxy-MT is a sign of a good male mood. Many people thrive on low/medium dose of Halotestin.

Have you ever used halotestin? I guess its mostly dependent on the individual, but halo gets me really tight and wound up. That being said, I love using halo preworkout and if it wasn't so costly id use it more often. But it really puts me on edge. If someone driving in front of me steps on the brakes a little hard for my liking, I literally feel like tearing their limbs off, and I probably have the strength to do it. Oh and any soft/emotional feelings I might have for girls completely dissipate and i become purely primal. 

Test prop/mast prop is a great stack for my mood and for orals I've found low dosed dbol as well as var to have me feeling good.

#55 truthornothin

truthornothin

• Members
  • 1,981 posts
  • LocationChampaign IL

Posted 08 December 2014 - 11:12 AM

Trestolone acetate made my research subject very cranky for 6-8 hours after administration. I guess this varies by research subject. Its also funny how phera is generally a "feel good" steroid but Desoxy-Testosterone (un-methylated phera) has been known to cause some crazy mental sides...

I'm very shocked that your research subject gets cranky on trest. My rat has been back on it for a week now and he's quite happy and content. The only thing better was  Phera...and that's gone ...sigh 

• Vick likes this

E-Pharm Nutrition Representative

Follow me on Twitter @epharmrep

#56 enlightened one

enlightened one

Blast & Cruise 24/7-365

• Members
  • 1,074 posts

Posted 16 December 2014 - 09:45 PM

a better question would be which ones can give you a bad mood. halotestin, methyl-1-test, superdrol, anadrol come to mind

I use to suffer from depression,sleep disorders and let me tell you guys Tren ace even when stacked with Testosterone

was a big mistake.It triggered my symptoms too much.Heart palpitations,Tren dick,anxiety etc.

In my experience good old Testosterone is the best.These days im symptom free.No more blues lol

''I don't take steroids.I take prohormones and their safe''

Jesus could turn water into wine but could he bench press 200KG?

#57 d3C3pT0R

d3C3pT0R

• Members
  • 127 posts
  • LocationGallowmere

Posted 21 March 2015 - 07:50 AM

There are rumours that many guys thrive on MHN...

#58 lanky 1

lanky 1

• Members
  • 264 posts

Posted 24 March 2015 - 10:38 AM

someone told me that 100mg mestanolone made them feel good

#59 Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

• Knowledgable User
  • 9,910 posts

Posted 15 April 2015 - 04:54 PM

someone told me that 100mg mestanolone made them feel good

I made my own mestanolone back in 1993 and i did 100mg a day, nothing else.   It was nice

Visit My Blog www.patrickarnoldblog.com

Become a Member of E-Pharm Facebook Page www.facebook.com/epharmnutrition

#60 d3C3pT0R

d3C3pT0R

• Members
  • 127 posts
  • LocationGallowmere

Posted 11 June 2015 - 01:34 PM

I use to suffer from depression,sleep disorders and let me tell you guys Tren ace even when stacked with Testosterone

was a big mistake.It triggered my symptoms too much.Heart palpitations,Tren dick,anxiety etc.

In my experience good old Testosterone is the best.These days im symptom free.No more blues lol

Depressive tren psychology can be expained by the unique binding properties of the trenbolone.
It binds to other steroid receptors other than the AR (androgen receptor).

#61 d3C3pT0R

d3C3pT0R

• Members
  • 127 posts
  • LocationGallowmere

Posted 11 June 2015 - 01:36 PM

I made my own mestanolone back in 1993 and i did 100mg a day, nothing else.   It was nice

It was the time of the immersion deep in the "secret" East German tech, I suppose.

A strong neuro-steroid for sure.

100 mg a day! Really Mr.Arnold, how did you calculate the dosage?

#62 Vick

Vick

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 18 July 2015 - 07:50 PM

The reason why Winstrol, Primo or Proviron feel so good with Test is they bind with SBHG, so the Test doesn't, making more of the Test free and active. I've read Phera and Dbol are the only ones that work on dopamine and I do miss good ol P-Plex before the gym. Looking forward to seeing how the Trest compares, I may never come off ;)

• anab0lix likes this

VIP at TID, former SuperMod at MD

#63 SmashAdams

SmashAdams

• Members
  • 193 posts

Posted 19 July 2015 - 09:03 AM

DMZ, then Halo.

(For me) the first is worth taking just for mood/aggression.

#64 lanky 1

lanky 1

• Members
  • 264 posts

Posted 20 September 2015 - 08:30 PM

what specifically did you notice from a feeling standpoint or different from other AAS?

#65 george touliatos

george touliatos

• Members
  • 138 posts
  • Locationathens,greece

Posted 21 September 2015 - 04:51 AM

a better question would be which ones can give you a bad mood. halotestin, methyl-1-test, superdrol, anadrol come to mind

i do believe that aromatisation (methandienone & oxymetholone) provides estrogens that eventualy will interact with the neurotransmiter serotonin and mood will be improved,the ''well being'' feeling.

on the contrary,''steroid lethargy effect'' deals with absence of estrogens,as a result of  aromatase inhibitors abuse (pre contest)

Knowledge is power,ignorance is dangerous

#66 george touliatos

george touliatos

• Members
  • 138 posts
  • Locationathens,greece

Posted 21 September 2015 - 04:55 AM

e

do you have any hypothesis as to why these particular chemicals might effect mood so negatively?

http://www.ncbi.nlm....pubmed/16356691

http://www.sciencedi...041008X14004220

http://www.eurekasel.../126863/article

https://www.duo.uio..../AAS-ferdig.pdf

http://www.anabolic....e-brain-damage/

Knowledge is power,ignorance is dangerous

#67 d3C3pT0R

d3C3pT0R

• Members
  • 127 posts
  • LocationGallowmere

Posted 03 February 2016 - 01:02 PM

i do believe that aromatisation (methandienone & oxymetholone) provides estrogens that eventualy will interact with the neurotransmiter serotonin and mood will be improved,the ''well being'' feeling.

on the contrary,''steroid lethargy effect'' deals with absence of estrogens,as a result of  aromatase inhibitors abuse (pre contest)

Bro-scientists on the loose again..

First we are not talking about long-term effects but short-term effects of steroids.

Second: It is very funny that some wanna be "gurus" and copy-paste plagiarists, wanna be authors,

don't know the simple fact that Oxymetholone does not aromatize. 

Third: If low estrogen was the case why don't all men feel shit from the very beginning of their lifes?  Or do they?

#68 seabiscuit hogg

seabiscuit hogg

• Members
  • 2,308 posts

Posted 08 February 2016 - 12:52 AM

PA has a theory that some compounds increase estrogen by increasing aromatase. Tren and anadrol are probably two of these compounds. There is a good chance that dienolone also does this. Even though tren doesn't convert to DHT, the fact that it is so androgenic probably counters this somewhat. Dienolone causes water retention because it doesn't share the high androgenicity.

The estrogen sides from anadrol is probably from endogenous test aromatizing. This is probably where tren gyno comes from also.
  • SpiderJerusalem likes this

#69 Mr.50

Mr.50

• Members
  • 851 posts

Posted 08 February 2016 - 12:58 PM

PA has a theory that some compounds increase estrogen by increasing aromatase. Tren and anadrol are probably two of these compounds. There is a good chance that dienolone also does this. Even though tren doesn't convert to DHT, the fact that it is so androgenic probably counters this somewhat. Dienolone causes water retention because it doesn't share the high androgenicity.

The estrogen sides from anadrol is probably from endogenous test aromatizing. This is probably where tren gyno comes from also.

Also progestogenic compounds increase estrogen receptor density even if they don't increase estrogen directly.
Mr.50

#70 seabiscuit hogg

seabiscuit hogg

• Members
  • 2,308 posts

Posted 08 February 2016 - 02:09 PM

Also progestogenic compounds increase estrogen receptor density even if they don't increase estrogen directly.

correct sir. There has to be estrogen to get gyno but progestins may increase estrogen sensitivity in some ppl. That why caber and some other things help.

#71 lanky 1

lanky 1

• Members
  • 264 posts

Posted 10 April 2016 - 08:07 PM

dhea has a nice well being feeling

#72 SpiderJerusalem

SpiderJerusalem

• Members
  • 920 posts

Posted 11 April 2016 - 12:41 PM

dhea has a nice well being feeling

Any particular dosage recommendation for that? Also, does the effect wear off over time, or does it last indefinitely?

thx

• lanky 1 likes this

HypertrophyAccelerator.png?version=24076

#73 lanky 1

lanky 1

• Members
  • 264 posts

Posted 11 April 2016 - 10:57 PM

I did not really notice any well being wear off over time but I really did notice it after stop taking it. I take 50mg twice a day,,higher doses cause me headaches and stiff neck.. I think it is the most underated PH out there..it has many metabolites that are neuroactive steroids..

• sinewave3 and SpiderJerusalem like this

#74 SpiderJerusalem

SpiderJerusalem

• Members
  • 920 posts

Posted 12 April 2016 - 11:34 AM

I did not really notice any well being wear off over time but I really did notice it after stop taking it. I take 50mg twice a day,,higher doses cause me headaches and stiff neck.. I think it is the most underated PH out there..it has many metabolites that are neuroactive steroids..

Thanks man, much appreciated. I think I'm going to give this a try--I could use a little more sense of well-being in my life, lol

EDIT: also, I see that the Mayo Clinic really likes it for this indication (as well as bone density and weight loss).

HypertrophyAccelerator.png?version=24076

#75 lanky 1

lanky 1

• Members
  • 264 posts

Posted 12 April 2016 - 01:04 PM

it is fairly cheap so if you don't like it there is no buyers remorse. I think a 15 day supply cost me like $5..i buy 50mg per capsules 30 tabs total..on occasion I will buy online but my local grocery store has is so I just shop there for convenience..i did notice I get sunburn a little easier while taking it so I put sunblock on now when I am on the golf course.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: advice, bol, dione, men, mentdione, steroid, testosterone, winstrol

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Alexa (1)