UR Spray

1623 replies to this topic

#26 KimJongIl

KimJongIl

북한을 패트릭!

• Members
  • 481 posts

Posted 16 May 2012 - 09:24 AM

Well, been using this for 9 days now. Im fighting hard while being burnt out and continuing to cut (with little cardio.) Ive gained 2lbs but my ab muscles are coming out more.

Edited by KimJongIl, 16 May 2012 - 02:19 PM.

The Supreme Leader of Thermolife
Important Message: Boycott "The Interview"

내가 씨발 매들린 올브 라이트 Korbel 싶어요

#27 Hank!

Hank!

• Members
  • 394 posts

Posted 17 May 2012 - 09:13 AM

If body heat is any indication; UR Spray is works much better than 3x4 UB caps a day. Literally sweating and its 73 degrees in my building.

#28 Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

• Knowledgable User
  • 9,910 posts

Posted 17 May 2012 - 12:05 PM

i took it for a week or so and then stopped a week (traveled to cali and forgot to take some with me) and now been back on almost a week and i feel fantastic. i cant say its the Ur spray specifically of course but i feel pumped and muscular. this week i been spraying it morning and night

Visit My Blog www.patrickarnoldblog.com

Become a Member of E-Pharm Facebook Page www.facebook.com/epharmnutrition

#29 hybridp

hybridp

• Members
  • 369 posts

Posted 17 May 2012 - 12:09 PM

i took it for a week or so and then stopped a week (traveled to cali and forgot to take some with me) and now been back on almost a week and i feel fantastic. i cant say its the Ur spray specifically of course but i feel pumped and muscular. this week i been spraying it morning and night

Hahahah do you just have like a windex bottle full of the stuff? Spraying it like Jersey Shore spray-on tan? Or Afro Sheen for the skin?

Do you use those brown bottles for aesthetics or do you think/know that there's a chance of degradation of some of alcohol or compounds due to sunlight exposure?

#30 Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

• Knowledgable User
  • 9,910 posts

Posted 17 May 2012 - 12:45 PM

Hahahah do you just have like a windex bottle full of the stuff? Spraying it like Jersey Shore spray-on tan? Or Afro Sheen for the skin?

Do you use those brown bottles for aesthetics or do you think/know that there's a chance of degradation of some of alcohol or compounds due to sunlight exposure?

we used them because we had tons of them in inventory from years ago. we used to make androsol for biotest and those were the bottles

#31 Hank!

Hank!

• Members
  • 394 posts

Posted 17 May 2012 - 02:47 PM

PA.. you feeling much more thermo effect with they spray v the caps? For me the difference is insane. Spray at 7:15 still sweaty at 4.

By the way the brown bottles are fine, and the sprayer tops work excellent (same for the sprayer on JF)

Edited by Hank!, 17 May 2012 - 02:50 PM.

#32 Primal

Primal

• Members
  • 1,558 posts

Posted 17 May 2012 - 02:52 PM

My skin was a bit sensitive to the Resveratrol spray unfortunately. I had to stop using it I broke out so bad. I've been fine with the 7 and 11 sprays though. Do you believe the UR spray would be ok for people with some what sensitive skin comparatively?
I was trying to daydream, but my mind kept wandering.

#33 truthornothin

truthornothin

• Members
  • 1,981 posts
  • LocationChampaign IL

Posted 17 May 2012 - 03:21 PM

PA.. you feeling much more thermo effect with they spray v the caps? For me the difference is insane. Spray at 7:15 still sweaty at 4.

By the way the brown bottles are fine, and the sprayer tops work excellent (same for the sprayer on JF)

I intend to start my run early next week or or possibly Sunday after The Greek Festival....I will need it then as I intend to consume massive quantities of gyro, Souvlaki, Mousaka and Pastitsio, and at least two pounds of Pastries :) it will a be good time to begin my summer lean out.

E-Pharm Nutrition Representative

Follow me on Twitter @epharmrep

#34 hybridp

hybridp

• Members
  • 369 posts

Posted 17 May 2012 - 04:11 PM

we used them because we had tons of them in inventory from years ago. we used to make androsol for biotest and those were the bottles

Ah ok. Just wondering.

Ur Spray basically sounds like a sweat factory inducer...hate to be one of you guys out there who already sweats like a pig. I look forward to trying it this summer. I think I'll have to make a choice between 7-spray and Ur spray though.

I intend to start my run early next week or or possibly Sunday after The Greek Festival....I will need it then as I intend to consume massive quantities of gyro, Souvlaki, Mousaka and Pastitsio, and at least two pounds of Pastries :) it will a be good time to begin my summer lean out.

Where's the Greek festival at? *insert diety here* bless Greek food. Unreal.

#35 Hank!

Hank!

• Members
  • 394 posts

Posted 17 May 2012 - 04:50 PM

Our Greek Festival is this weekend will attempt to consume body weight in Gyro's , Orzo & Calamari

#36 truthornothin

truthornothin

• Members
  • 1,981 posts
  • LocationChampaign IL

Posted 17 May 2012 - 07:07 PM

Ah ok. Just wondering.

Ur Spray basically sounds like a sweat factory inducer...hate to be one of you guys out there who already sweats like a pig. I look forward to trying it this summer. I think I'll have to make a choice between 7-spray and Ur spray though.

I live in Kernersville NC the Greek Festival is in Winston Salem Friday Saturday and Sunday, I am not orthodox but I have been going to church there, My GF is Greek, though she lives a 1000 miles away until the middle of next month when she is moving down from WI and in with me. Its the end of bachelorhood for the Truth. Anyway as I said I go to Church there so I may go Saturday and again Sunday since I am right there anyway. Gyro, Mousaka and Baklava FTW Greek food rocks. I cook it all the time but the healthier dishes its nice to pull out the stops and pig out once and a while OPA!!!

#37 hybridp

hybridp

• Members
  • 369 posts

Posted 17 May 2012 - 07:48 PM

Nothing like some delicious Greek food. I haven't drank Ouzo since I was like 17...eesh. Crazy Greek friends.

#38 truthornothin

truthornothin

• Members
  • 1,981 posts
  • LocationChampaign IL

Posted 17 May 2012 - 09:05 PM

Nothing like some delicious Greek food. I haven't drank Ouzo since I was like 17...eesh. Crazy Greek friends.

Licorice ain't my thang' but Ouzo is potent no doubt, I worked for a bunch of crazy Greeks in a restaurant in high school and there was always beer and ouzo after work.

#39 Vol. 4

Vol. 4

Mr.Whiteballs

• Members
  • 844 posts

Posted 19 May 2012 - 04:57 AM

Ha!!i knew there was something familiar there.

#40 Magog

Magog

Banned

• Banned
  • 1,633 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 02:45 PM

I live in Kernersville NC the Greek Festival is in Winston Salem Friday Saturday and Sunday, I am not orthodox but I have been going to church there, My GF is Greek, though she lives a 1000 miles away until the middle of next month when she is moving down from WI and in with me. Its the end of bachelorhood for the Truth. Anyway as I said I go to Church there so I may go Saturday and again Sunday since I am right there anyway. Gyro, Mousaka and Baklava FTW Greek food rocks. I cook it all the time but the healthier dishes its nice to pull out the stops and pig out once and a while OPA!!!

Beware Wisconsin women...you have been warned!

#41 apconcen

apconcen

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 06:03 PM

Since the dosage is a mystery....How many sprays do i get out of a bottle ?

#42 hybridp

hybridp

• Members
  • 369 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 09:48 PM

Since the dosage is a mystery....How many sprays do i get out of a bottle ?

Assuming same size bottle and sprayer, 1200 per bottle has been a good number.

#43 truthornothin

truthornothin

• Members
  • 1,981 posts
  • LocationChampaign IL

Posted 22 May 2012 - 09:54 PM

Assuming same size bottle and sprayer, 1200 per bottle has been a good number.

somewhere in the ballpark of 1500 sprays

#44 hybridp

hybridp

• Members
  • 369 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 11:00 PM

somewhere in the ballpark of 1500 sprays

Don't trust what I say. Listen to this guy.

#45 Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

• Knowledgable User
  • 9,910 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 07:16 AM

yeah but what is a spray? the way i spray it i dont push the plunger all the way down. just a lot of light pushes. pushing all the way down gives too much of a spray and wastes material

so for the millionth time dont count sprays. just cover yourself with liquid. when you paint a house you dont apply an exact amount of paint strokes to that house. u just worry about covering it adequately with paint

#46 brickshthouse79

brickshthouse79

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted 25 May 2012 - 09:03 PM

Not many sweat more than me. Just ordered a bottle and will let you know how I do.

Ah ok. Just wondering.

#47 hybridp

hybridp

• Members
  • 369 posts

Posted 26 May 2012 - 01:11 AM

Well, been using this for 9 days now. Im fighting hard while being burnt out and continuing to cut (with little cardio.) Ive gained 2lbs but my ab muscles are coming out more.

Are you running a log or anything?

Not many sweat more than me. Just ordered a bottle and will let you know how I do.

Hahahah. I will order some after vacation. I'm interested to see how well it will work on someone like me, an ectomorph who isn't really bulking and doesn't really train too much like a bodybuilder anymore. I never used the original so I won't be able to compare it. I could try running a log, but I travel so much I doubt I would be able to keep a good one.

#48 truthornothin

truthornothin

• Members
  • 1,981 posts
  • LocationChampaign IL

Posted 26 May 2012 - 06:19 PM

Are you running a log or anything?

Hahahah. I will order some after vacation. I'm interested to see how well it will work on someone like me, an ectomorph who isn't really bulking and doesn't really train too much like a bodybuilder anymore. I never used the original so I won't be able to compare it. I could try running a log, but I travel so much I doubt I would be able to keep a good one.

started log this evening, mine are detailed and on point, I weigh my food and document everything. Check it out here
AnabolicMinds.com Forum

I have just entered the initial post Will tack on pics and today's diet this evening

Edited by truthornothin, 26 May 2012 - 06:21 PM.
too quick on the save

#49 hybridp

hybridp

• Members
  • 369 posts

Posted 27 May 2012 - 11:17 AM

started log this evening, mine are detailed and on point, I weigh my food and document everything. Check it out here
AnabolicMinds.com Forum

I have just entered the initial post Will tack on pics and today's diet this evening

Nice. How it should be.
Can't stand the "today felt good" or even a workout listing.
I'll follow along. I should probably be on AM more anyways...

#50 Hank!

Hank!

• Members
  • 394 posts

Posted 27 May 2012 - 03:47 PM

I sprayed today and I feel good.
My right nipple is hard sometimes
end of log

Edited by Hank!, 27 May 2012 - 03:51 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users