Posted 07 June 2012 - 08:15 PM

This is an empty post

#2 TripleOvertime

TripleOvertime

Under Compensating

• Members
  • 4,017 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 08:38 PM

I am a satisfied customer of PHF and all the products that I have bought there. Everything from customer service to fast shipping is above average. Its nice to shop at a place like PHF knowing that I will get what I ordered in a timely fashion. Definately my go-to online store.
  • System Admin likes this

#3 Quintal89

Quintal89

Nom Nom Nom

• Members
  • 3,081 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 09:25 PM

I've made a few orders here and never once have I run into issues like I have with competitor sites. My package shows up in a timely manner and is professionally packed. Plus they are fairly quick responding to emails, which is a rarity in the supplement business.

#4 manic my friend

manic my friend

• Members
  • 2,393 posts

Posted 08 June 2012 - 08:24 PM

Good prices. On top of that, there is usually a discount code out and some sales going on. Delivery times are very quick (kinda creepy fast). Well packaged. Have made several orders and I've never encountered a problem.

#5 xlemonhed1

xlemonhed1

• Members
  • 561 posts

Posted 11 June 2012 - 12:21 PM

Their shipping speed is that of a stereotypical Chinese food delivery service from movies. Once you hit submit your doorbell rings. lol
  • System Admin and manic my friend like this

#6 tech123

tech123

• Members
  • 1,403 posts

Posted 16 June 2012 - 07:05 PM

Ordered on Wednesday, arrived on Friday.

#7 deezle1

deezle1

• Members
  • 2,166 posts

Posted 21 June 2012 - 12:22 PM

very pleased with their services.customer service is great,quick delivery(even being up north),adding more products to the store & good prices will always bring me back.
Go w/ Epi-Andro

#8 dabombbanga

dabombbanga

the road to swole

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 08:31 PM

love some PHF Customer service they for sure take care of you, two pakages got lost and they track and replace and dont treat you like a piece of shit....thank you for making the customer first

#9 System Admin

System Admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 1,439 posts

Posted 04 July 2012 - 09:48 AM

Anytime, thank you! The official reviews are up top though, just click where it says "write your own."

#10 mrfoam

mrfoam

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 July 2012 - 07:25 PM

I opened a ticket asking where my orders were cause its been a month! The orders started coming in the next day...
Moral of the story is Florida to Alberta just takes a while I was a little impatient.
More importantly however is I have ordered a lot of stuff and, while it does take a while to get to the other side of North America, everything has came without customs problems.

THANKS PHF!

you da best

#11 mrbowflex1223

mrbowflex1223

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 13 July 2012 - 03:33 PM

Thanks PHF, great prices! I received my items very quick and even faster than what they estimated at first!

#12 Guest_Nor-Natural_*

Guest_Nor-Natural_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 July 2012 - 04:49 PM

The store is great, maybe a little more sups in the future. Side note though, The forum would be better if it had things like a workout section and a section to discuss specific exercises. Kind of mixing training and PH/AAS not solely PH with a little bit of training. All in all 5/5 store

#13 hoodhose

hoodhose

I

• Members
  • 1,756 posts

Posted 21 July 2012 - 09:27 PM

I think this is the only store i've ever come across where they will give you a discount code practically everytime somebody asks.

also purity solutions is legit too. You both together deserve to be recognized.

#14 cheese3216

cheese3216

• Members
  • 298 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 09:52 PM

pros
-they were practically giving away Supermass leading up to the last days before the ban
-they periodically have really great sales, but you have to constantly pay attention.
-great customer service
-fast shipping, MANY shipping options
-they have a good priced, legit, quality, tested sponsor for SERMs and other good RC's
-they have certain products that are hard to find, like cycle support 2.0

cons
-no consistent coupon codes like the other 2 main big dogs in the online supplement industry
-not the lowest non-sale(regular) prices, but lower than the leading online supplement company

#15 NuttyRage

NuttyRage

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 10:53 PM

5 out of 5 for sure tied with Orbit for me. When they dont have something there they have it here lol. Took a little more then a week for a shipment to arrive to canada, would of taken a week if customs would quit holding random packages for days

#16 Outside Backer

Outside Backer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 02 August 2012 - 06:31 PM

I placed an order July 31 and I still dont even have an email confirmation of the order, yet Paypal transaction is done and the money is out of my account. I also live in FL a short drive away. SO I have no order number to track the order. Can admin assist?

#17 ZOOLANDER

ZOOLANDER

Mr. Fairylegs

• Members
  • 3,061 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 11:39 PM

Just wanted to applause the consumer support. I had some Superbolin backordered from 8/1 with one Trenavar. Later I ordered some Raptor. Talked to Steve on 8/15 about adjusting my order to Dimethabolin and to see when it was going to ship and if I could have the Raptor sent with it. Package shipped on 8/16 and it was at my door on 8/17 (Florida to California!). He also included an extra trenavar since the prices on the Dimethabolin had dropped in the meantime. Thanks, Steve!
Anadrol: 100mg / Phera: 30mg / Focus: 2 caps

"I remember a time when smaller guys (like I once was) would take steroids because they wanted to become big guys and people thought that it made sense." - dml11

#18 kdc1234

kdc1234

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 September 2012 - 06:54 PM

You guys are awesome deff my new go to site!!! Keeep it up and i will keep ordering =)!

#19 Aesthetix

Aesthetix

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 September 2012 - 05:23 PM

11/10 for me. PHF is only about 2 hours from my house so whenever I order anything I receive it almost instantaneously. Always shipped quick. I'm a massive complainer about everything and even I can't find anything to nit pick.

<3 PHF

#20 Jesterhead13

Jesterhead13

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 01:04 PM

Hey David,
I just want to take a moment to express an appreciation that may be frankly out of the blue, but hell...Thanks for always being just damn top-notch with your customer support. You practice possibly some of the best customer service I've experienced to-date. I am being genuine when I say: I practically feel like we are lifting buddies!

I was hard-pressed just to have to report an error..You've upgraded shipping for free for me recently that allowed me to start a plan that otherwise wouldn't have begun on-time. Very professional; very unnecessary, thank you. Result?
I recruited a friend; he and I are concomitantly running a cycle to end the year. I'm stocking up now, You might notice quantities of two often this month or two.

As a businessman, I believe you have worked for every customer you've earned. I have been an avid bodybuilder and consumer for six years, and have 'traveled' afar across the world's business bullshinternet to find a compliment of product selection/price/customer service.

Your customer support = Great foundation for business-model. Isn't it a pleasant shame how many other businesses lose out on business because they simply don't get that one simple principle; hell, why do you think I landed here ;) Your quick replies and good work should be known. Feel free to post this on your website if it suits you. Else, consider this a thank you from all of us toughers in the supplement jungle for a [thus far, very consistent] job well done.

Have a wonderful evening and keep it up.

#21 FitLifestyle

FitLifestyle

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 05:20 AM

I give PHF 5/5 for sure. Every order that I have ever put in has been completely accurate and the shipping ws very fast and fairly priced. The variety of supplements is great, the prices of almost everything is amazing. I love that I don't need to put in an order for different things on 4 different sites just to get everything I need. I did have trouble with one of my packages one time, but it was because it was stolen after the package was left on my door by ups. PHF worked with me constantly to do everything they could to make sure I was taken care of and that my order was fulfilled. The professionalism and knowledge of the employees here superb.

#22 THExFALLEN

THExFALLEN

• Members
  • 425 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 05:35 AM

As far as customer service and timeliness, PHF gets a 5/5. As far as inventory goes, it's a little on the lacking part. It needs to step it up.
If you don't have haters, you better get some!

#23 rtm355

rtm355

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Locationgym or a sleep oh or working

Posted 21 January 2013 - 08:56 PM

Did not want to start another thread just for this,but is the online store down for anyone else? thanks

#24 dANIMAL11

dANIMAL11

Antaeus Labs Rep

• Members
  • 4,836 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 09:16 PM

Yup. Been down for me all day.

Antaeus Labs Rep

#25 rtm355

rtm355

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Locationgym or a sleep oh or working

Posted 21 January 2013 - 09:38 PM

okay thanks need to order some stuff thought it might be my laptop or something.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: phf, phf supplements, review, store, supplements

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users