87 replies to this topic

#26 rtm355

rtm355

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Locationgym or a sleep oh or working

Posted 21 January 2013 - 11:15 PM

also any word about when it will be back up?

#27 dANIMAL11

dANIMAL11

Antaeus Labs Rep

• Members
  • 4,836 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 12:17 AM

BA mentioned in another thread that they are redoing it or updating it. Should be back soon.

Antaeus Labs Rep

#28 CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

• Members
  • 124 posts

Posted 17 April 2013 - 09:57 PM

Does The Flash work in shipping? I placed an order late Monday night and my order was in my mailbox Wednesday. I have never seen such fast shipping on an online order. Thanks PHF!

#29 0thersid3

0thersid3

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 24 April 2013 - 11:15 AM

Literally received my order two days after ordering and that's from one side of the US to the other!

#30 srootone

srootone

EpstaneMan

• Members
  • 4,310 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 11:04 AM

Posted Image

:fukinskanks: UMADBRO?

Don't forget the only person standing in your way is YOU.....

Previous Cycles:
-SD bridge Katanadrol 2.0-

-epi solo-
45/45/45
http://www.anabolicm...d-epistane.html

-stano/mecha/epi stack-
Stano 1,050/1,050/1,050/0/0
Mecha 0/125/150/150/150
Epi 30/45/60/75/75
http://www.prohormon...hred-stack-log/

#31 Gatty85

Gatty85

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 02:47 AM

I order from Australia and it takes 2-3 weeks to get to my door depending on when it leaves US.
The second order I made it was on my doorstep a few days before I expected it.
Was very impressed

#32 Roun3er

Roun3er

PHF REP

• Reps
  • 4,774 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 05:51 AM

I order from Australia and it takes 2-3 weeks to get to my door depending on when it leaves US.
The second order I made it was on my doorstep a few days before I expected it.
Was very impressed

Thanks for the feedback!

Connect on Facebook click the links below

Celtic Labs
PHF Supplements

#33 branniganslaw

branniganslaw

• Members
  • 892 posts

Posted 06 June 2013 - 09:43 AM

Disappointed in the PHF store - I placed an order during the mithras presale and immediately realized I had made an error.

Sent an email to sales asking for a correction to the order within five minutes, never heard back.

Emailed several more times asking for correction and update, never got a reply.

Then yesterday got a shipping confirmation instead?

Emailed sales again asking if correction was made, no reply.

I'm very happy to have the new shipping options, but this is not the kind of service I expect from past dealings with PHF. Normally this might not be a big deal, but I didn't get as much Mithras on presale as I wanted because of it, and couldn't just place another order without incurring additional shipping charges.

#34 nostrum420

nostrum420

Head Moderator

• Super Moderators
  • 5,072 posts

Posted 06 June 2013 - 06:13 PM

Disappointed in the PHF store - I placed an order during the mithras presale and immediately realized I had made an error.

Sent an email to sales asking for a correction to the order within five minutes, never heard back.

Emailed several more times asking for correction and update, never got a reply.

Then yesterday got a shipping confirmation instead?

Emailed sales again asking if correction was made, no reply.

I'm very happy to have the new shipping options, but this is not the kind of service I expect from past dealings with PHF. Normally this might not be a big deal, but I didn't get as much Mithras on presale as I wanted because of it, and couldn't just place another order without incurring additional shipping charges.

PM me with your name, the address from the order, the e-mail you used when making the order and communicating with CS and any order numbers/shipping numbers you have handy. I'm not sure exactly what I can get done at this point but I'll do everything I can to take care of you.
PHF Supplements Rep
http://www.phfsupplements.com

#35 branniganslaw

branniganslaw

• Members
  • 892 posts

Posted 06 June 2013 - 08:58 PM

PM me with your name, the address from the order, the e-mail you used when making the order and communicating with CS and any order numbers/shipping numbers you have handy. I'm not sure exactly what I can get done at this point but I'll do everything I can to take care of you.

I do appreciate the attention. PM sent

#36 F2...

F2...

• Members
  • 1,406 posts

Posted 14 July 2013 - 10:21 PM

This part is more of a suggestion. I placed an order, idk last monday? doesn't really matter. I purchased some presale trest ace along with other goodies, and apparently my order has still yet to ship. I assume this is because trest is still not ready to ship. I'd suggest maybe informing the customer that the entire order will be held til the pre-sale is shipping, because generally a pre sale/the other stuff you ordered is processed separately(in my experience). With that said, I am out of the country for another 2 weeks, so it does not affect me at all. Just a friendly suggestion, because this site has excellent service as it is.

#37 nostrum420

nostrum420

Head Moderator

• Super Moderators
  • 5,072 posts

Posted 14 July 2013 - 11:21 PM

This part is more of a suggestion. I placed an order, idk last monday? doesn't really matter. I purchased some presale trest ace along with other goodies, and apparently my order has still yet to ship. I assume this is because trest is still not ready to ship. I'd suggest maybe informing the customer that the entire order will be held til the pre-sale is shipping, because generally a pre sale/the other stuff you ordered is processed separately(in my experience). With that said, I am out of the country for another 2 weeks, so it does not affect me at all. Just a friendly suggestion, because this site has excellent service as it is.

You're saying other stores process the presale items in an order seperately (even though they're part of the same order) and ship the available items immediately and then what? Give free shipping on the presale item and ship it when it's available? Or do you pay a seperate shipping fee when you check out with a presale item in your cart?
PHF Supplements Rep

#38 F2...

F2...

• Members
  • 1,406 posts

Posted 15 July 2013 - 12:42 AM

You're saying other stores process the presale items in an order seperately (even though they're part of the same order) and ship the available items immediately and then what? Give free shipping on the presale item and ship it when it's available? Or do you pay a seperate shipping fee when you check out with a presale item in your cart?

usually free shipping when the pre-sale item/out of stock item actually ships. I don't think charging a separate shipping charge is un-reasonable though.

#39 nostrum420

nostrum420

Head Moderator

• Super Moderators
  • 5,072 posts

Posted 15 July 2013 - 12:52 AM

Interesting idea... I'll pass it along to the boss...
PHF Supplements Rep

#40 enlightened one

enlightened one

Blast & Cruise 24/7-365

• Members
  • 1,071 posts

Posted 30 July 2013 - 09:14 PM

First of all this is not a rant about PHF store.They have the most secure shipping to Australia possible.For that i give them 10/10.

Im just pissed off that today i received my Androfactory Bulk Up and guess what it was melted to the sh$t house.Even the bottle was partially melted WTF

I tried to save this baby by cutting it etc but the plastic chips were going onto the 4DHEA while cutting it.So i had to throw the whole thing out.

I knew it is summer time in the US but didn't think this would happen.

Im sure the PHF factory is temperature controlled but what im really concerned
about is how long it sits in the USPS numbnuts hands factory b4 being shipped off to Australia.

Anyways lesson learnt(Don't buy oil based hormones during summer time)
$150.00 down the drain.Im off to the dark side after this experience.

Again PHF is still the best-rant over thanks

#41 gidemon

gidemon

• Members
  • 196 posts

Posted 06 August 2013 - 03:22 PM

Did not want to start another thread just for this,but is the online store down for anyone else? thanks

its nice to have the store just miles away
  • nostrum420 likes this

#42 nostrum420

nostrum420

Head Moderator

• Super Moderators
  • 5,072 posts

Posted 06 August 2013 - 09:33 PM

First of all this is not a rant about PHF store.They have the most secure shipping to Australia possible.For that i give them 10/10.

Im just pissed off that today i received my Androfactory Bulk Up and guess what it was melted to the sh$t house.Even the bottle was partially melted WTF

I tried to save this baby by cutting it etc but the plastic chips were going onto the 4DHEA while cutting it.So i had to throw the whole thing out.

I knew it is summer time in the US but didn't think this would happen.

Im sure the PHF factory is temperature controlled but what im really concerned
about is how long it sits in the USPS numbnuts hands factory b4 being shipped off to Australia.

Anyways lesson learnt(Don't buy oil based hormones during summer time)
$150.00 down the drain.Im off to the dark side after this experience.

Again PHF is still the best-rant over thanks

If the bottle itself was partially melted it must have been subjected to some pretty extreme conditions... Have you tried submitting a ticket with CS? It may have been a fluke (y'know some shipping guy leaving it in the sun or something) In any case customer service might be able to do something to help you out or maybe provide you with some kind of info. regarding how to prevent such a situation in the future. It can't hurt to try.

Thank you for the kind words about the PHF store. LMD is a top notch, hard working guy, I'm sure he'll be glad to see the positive rating even though you had a negative experience.
PHF Supplements Rep

#43 ApotheoSynthesis

ApotheoSynthesis

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 03:24 PM

usually free shipping when the pre-sale item/out of stock item actually ships. I don't think charging a separate shipping charge is un-reasonable though.

Even Amazon charges different shipping for different packages if you choose the "ship as items become available" option.

#44 ApotheoSynthesis

ApotheoSynthesis

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 03:29 PM

I made my first order with PHF about 7 weeks ago, and my package got to my house a day earlier than anticipated.
I made my second order last night (Tuesday) and my package is expected on Friday. I have no doubt it will be there as scheduled, and I am impressed at the speed and ease of the site. However, I would enjoy the site far more if it were more mobile friendly. my phone and tablet don't process the site right.

But that's just the nerd in me. I'd like to thank the PHF staff for helping me release the Beast :-)

Edit: Also, the points are awesome. People talk about discount codes and such, but having a rewards program where you can get money off just for being a customer is fantastic.

Edited by ApotheoSynthesis, 07 August 2013 - 03:31 PM.

#45 henryv

henryv

Mr. Picky Pants

• Super Moderators
  • 3,711 posts

Posted 09 August 2013 - 04:02 AM

I would enjoy the site far more if it were more mobile friendly. my phone and tablet don't process the site right.

Tapatalk?

#46 BrennenMA

BrennenMA

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 09 August 2013 - 07:54 AM

Love PHF, never had better service!!

#47 Roun3er

Roun3er

PHF REP

• Reps
  • 4,774 posts

Posted 09 August 2013 - 10:49 AM

Tapatalk?

If he is talking about the forum. Then taptalk is likely the culprit.

He also might be referring to the Store site, which still have browser issues on iphone & ipad. LMD is working on it with the site designers. It works, it's just laid out very unorganized.

Connect on Facebook click the links below

Celtic Labs
PHF Supplements

#48 Right Hook

Right Hook

Skwats for the twats

• Members
  • 6,406 posts

Posted 09 August 2013 - 11:58 AM

Tapatalk renders the forum fine. The API needs updated though.

The Prohormone Podcast - www.prohormonepodcast.com/
Advanced Muscle Science & ForeRunner Labs

Learn - Apply - Grow

[/CENTER]

#49 enlightened one

enlightened one

Blast & Cruise 24/7-365

• Members
  • 1,071 posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 01:41 PM

Mods im trying to contact the PHF Store with the ticketing service but it keeps on telling me invalid password.Ive even changed it several times!

Is this service down or something?
''I don't take steroids.I take prohormones and their safe''

Jesus could turn water into wine but could he bench press 200KG?

#50 nostrum420

nostrum420

Head Moderator

• Super Moderators
  • 5,072 posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 10:10 PM

Mods im trying to contact the PHF Store with the ticketing service but it keeps on telling me invalid password.Ive even changed it several times!

Is this service down or something?

Please PM me with the details of whatever issue you were attempting to make a ticket about
PHF Supplements Rep

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: phf, phf supplements, review, store, supplements

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users