• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#1 2LEGIT2QUIT

2LEGIT2QUIT

• Members
  • 1,950 posts

Posted 01 July 2012 - 10:06 AM

The Good:
Methyl Masteron aka Superdrol (Primordial Performance Superdrone) It is widely known that Superdrol is king. I had the pleasure to try superdrone and ran it for 3 weeks at a maximum of 30mg. I actually stopped at day 20, why? It was too much! This shit blew me up and I hit PR's every single day. My frame could not support the fast gains that I made. I personally wouldn't run superdrol again but man do I recommend it for people looking to make some serious gains. This is the reigning champ of legal steroids.

Methyl Stenbolone: (Antaeus Labs Ultradrol) This was like superdrol in some ways but the two are also different. Like superdrol this yields explosive gains in a short period of time. However, I found it to be more suited for my needs. The sides weren't to harsh and it was much more "dry". Superdrol I wouldn't run for more than 3-4 weeks, ultradrol I could run for 6 weeks without feeling like my bodies going to give out.

Methyl Clostebol: (Antaeus Labs Mechabol) My current all time favorite. I was always a fan of h-drol. This gave me similar but better gains and I just felt really good when taking this almost euphoric. Great gains in lbm, sides weren't bad. Just all around a great steroid.

Dienolone: (Antaeus Labs Trenazone) I ran this with the expectations of a dry steroid. I didn't find it dry, in fact I rocked a nice bloat while on this. However, the end result when the bloat faded was an amazing recomp, my body has never been the same since in a good way. I was doing a lot of volume when I ran this, getting ready for the summer and a triathlon. My endurance was through the roof I could literally work out 2-3 hours a day 6 days a week sometimes twice a day without over training.

Epithio: (RPN Havoc/IBE Epistane) This seems to be a hit or miss with most people, with me it was a hit. I ran this at a max of 40mg. I have ran it on a bulk and on a recomp, both worked great. Amazing dry gains, not explosive but gradual. I also noticed that gyno I had gotten from a previous cycle went away.

11-Ketotestosterone:(Prototype Nutrition 11-Spray) I love when I get exactly what I expect from a steroid, no wild surprises. This is great as a standalone for a cut, an addition to a recomp stack, or as a bridge into PCT. Love this product.

The Bad:

Dimethazine: (Competetive Edge Labs) This is a popular steroid for many users, but not for me. I used Superdrol and Methyl Sten as a comparison for this one, so maybe I set the bar too high. I did make some nice gains, however I'm a fan of dry gains and these were pretty wet. I put on some terrible acne. This steroid also gave me a mild case of gyno :thefuk:. Overall I would never run this again and I would recommend Superdrol or Ultradrol before Dimethazine if ever asked.

Trenavar: (PHF Supplements Trenavar) Now I know I put Designer Steroid review and this is a prohormone, but I couldn't go without commenting on this one. Now I have ran real tren at a low dose of 50mg eod. When using trenavar I had a high bar set for it. At a high dose it did meet the expectation at a low dose it was fail. By high dose I mean 100mg ED for an 185 lb 5'9 guy. The money that cost was ridiculous and if I could go back in time I would have just bought a cycle of test and tren, but I'm not broke by any means and I can afford to be a guinea pig. If the price went down or the dose went up I would recommend it, but for now I will save my money.

The Ugly:

Before I get started let me say that it really dissappoints me to put this companies products on the ugly list. First of all I am a big fan of this company and what they have accomplished. In the past they made the best quality products, and they still do. On paper these products looked FANTASTIC, I know, I did the research myself. These guys have the customers best interest in mind and they really put themselves on the line designing these products. They scrapped the old and went to the drawing books. However, when you take a chance it doesn't always work so regretfully I will announce the ugly.

Andro Hard
Andro Drive : All by Primordial Performance
Andro Lean

I had very high hopes when running these products, I was looking to shed to bf, make small decent gains, and enjoy a mild cycle. I have been working out and dieting for many years, I had my diet on absolute point when running these and my training was on beast mode. With this the results were well horrible. The only notice was a little increase in vascularity, some minor fat loss, and a RIDICULOUSLY HORRIBLE case of acne. I now have to go spend more money at a dermatologist to fix the acne this gave me. I actually wish I could pay primordial perfomance the same price I paid for this shit to reverse all the effects. I use prohormones to boost my image, and now it's beach season and I don't like to take my shirt off. The acne I got on this is 100X worse than that I got on my test/tren/mast cycle. By the way I had my brother and friends try this stuff too, they all ended there cycle early disappointed with acne.

Sum it all up:

My experience has taught me that when going for a prohormone cycle. Sometimes it's fun to try the new concoctions but in the end I recommend to stick to what works. The designer steroids under the good have been around a long time, some products are new but the steroids are not. As you move down to the bad and the ugly you will notice that these products are much newer. This is why illegal steroids have so much fame, they have been around a long time and are proven to work, and you know what your going to get. The new stuff is just a crap shoot and typically a companies attempt at revolutionizing a market that loves it's roots.

As for the companies I have no affilitation with any of these companies and I don't have any agenda to harm them. I buy all my stuff from PHF I love them, but I don't love some of the new products. If I had to choose a leader in the D/S world I would say Antaeus Labs has seriously stepped up there game, I can always depend on the products they sell. I also still have a lot of faith in Primordial Performance. There products like 1-T Tren, Turinabol, Superdrone were absolutely amazing. They have tweeked there business trying to give something a shot which I give them credit for, it just didn't work for me or the people I know that used them. But they are a great company with the customers best interests in mind, if they come out with new versions of these products I may actually be the first to try them, but for now I will stay away.
  • henryv, Gq-Nemesis, Vol. 4 and 11 others like this

#2 thepunisher000

thepunisher000

Man Up

• Members
  • 2,732 posts

Posted 01 July 2012 - 11:00 AM

Good shit, mayne.

What were the doses and cycle lengths for Ultradrol, Mechabol, and Trenazone?

#3 manic my friend

manic my friend

• Members
  • 2,393 posts

Posted 01 July 2012 - 12:22 PM

Great review. repped.

#4 henryv

henryv

Mr. Picky Pants

• Super Moderators
  • 3,711 posts

Posted 01 July 2012 - 04:27 PM

11-Ketotestosterone:(Prototype Nutrition 11-Spray) I love when I get exactly what I expect from a steroid, no wild surprises. This is great as a standalone for a cut, an addition to a recomp stack, or as a bridge into PCT. Love this product.

Thanks for the positive review.

#5 2LEGIT2QUIT

2LEGIT2QUIT

• Members
  • 1,950 posts

Posted 01 July 2012 - 04:52 PM

Good shit, mayne.

What were the doses and cycle lengths for Ultradrol, Mechabol, and Trenazone?

I can't remember how many sprays I ran trenazone at. It may have been 12 for 6 weeks not sure. However Ultradrol was 12mg for 4 weeks, and I do plan on running 16mg for 6 weeks. Mechabol was 100mg for 6 weeks (2 bottles).

#6 nanaz

nanaz

• Members
  • 393 posts

Posted 01 July 2012 - 05:03 PM

Good review bro

#7 superman21

superman21

• Members
  • 159 posts

Posted 01 July 2012 - 06:54 PM

which version of androhard you used v3 or v2?

#8 SPLocal

SPLocal

• Members
  • 1,519 posts

Posted 01 July 2012 - 09:48 PM

Reps for a novel and informative post;

I'm currently running a Superdrol and Trenazone stack (along with Ment at 20mg pre-workout) and the bloating/water-retention is absolutely obscene. I'm glad to see another user vouch for this effect!

#9 2LEGIT2QUIT

2LEGIT2QUIT

• Members
  • 1,950 posts

Posted 02 July 2012 - 07:54 AM

which version of androhard you used v3 or v2?

I ran V3

#10 07lane40

07lane40

• Members
  • 528 posts

Posted 02 July 2012 - 08:09 AM

I ran V3

what dosage did you run it at? did you run all 3 of them together? Just interested in your dosing scheme. Thanks!

#11 2LEGIT2QUIT

2LEGIT2QUIT

• Members
  • 1,950 posts

Posted 02 July 2012 - 10:32 AM

what dosage did you run it at? did you run all 3 of them together? Just interested in your dosing scheme. Thanks!

6 AH 6 AL and 3AD I dropped the AD 4 weeks in due to making me feel anxious.

#12 ex-tightend83

ex-tightend83

• Members
  • 863 posts

Posted 04 July 2012 - 11:30 AM

Wow. And I just bought a bottle of AH for a future stack.

#13 seek2bhappy

seek2bhappy

Montana's Finest

• Members
  • 2,730 posts

Posted 04 July 2012 - 11:46 AM

I agree with everything in this review.

Srs great job repped.

previously handle: andrewjx

Shoot me a PM if you have any questions.

"And what do you benefit if you gain the whole world but lose your own soul?
Is anything worth more than your soul?" -Matthew 16:26

#14 Gq-Nemesis

Gq-Nemesis

• Members
  • 1,672 posts

Posted 04 July 2012 - 01:44 PM

Reps .. Love ending cycles with SD, as for your mecha review .. Been reading good reviews on it, it's on my list next

#15 07lane40

07lane40

• Members
  • 528 posts

Posted 04 July 2012 - 05:33 PM

6 AH 6 AL and 3AD I dropped the AD 4 weeks in due to making me feel anxious.

Cool thanks for the info. I start my AH as a part of a stack in 2 weeks so well see how that goes. Hopefully better than your experience lol

#16 07lane40

07lane40

• Members
  • 528 posts

Posted 04 July 2012 - 05:36 PM

Keep in mind everyone is affected differently by different hormones. Some people don't even get sides from SD where as it gave me cystic acne (@ 15mg spread) that i couldnt get rid of for weeks. YMMV

#17 ontop888

ontop888

• Members
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 04 July 2012 - 07:57 PM

Great review.

Actually, his thoughts on AH is the one thing that I disagree with. AH is the one Androseries product that I fully endorse. For me it definitely fulfilled expectations. Looking forward to Forerunner Labs's sublingual androsterone product.

#18 dthcore

dthcore

• Members
  • 447 posts

Posted 04 July 2012 - 10:17 PM

Man this is some informative shiz!!!!!!!! Great Review man!

#19 2LEGIT2QUIT

2LEGIT2QUIT

• Members
  • 1,950 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 10:56 AM

It all depends on goals and how one reacts. All bodies are different. I personally didnt like the andro series. For the price there are a lot of things that I could buy that would work much much better such as AAS

#20 MattPorter

MattPorter

• Members
  • 1,076 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 11:26 AM

I can totally understand the feedback from someone who is clearly very experienced with steroids.

"The acne I got on this is 100X worse than that I got on my test/tren/mast cycle."

Has used superdrol, lots of methyls, test, trenbolone, masteron etc.... I would easily expect the results from AndroSeries to highly disappoint him.

Good overview and very insightful for others whom may be as experienced as yourself. Of course EVERYONE is very unique in their reaction to hormones. Just had a guy who is a avid steroid user say he cannot go with out his daily (4) AHv3 softgels to keep his confidence up, anxiety down, and sex drive optimized.

-Matt
Buy IronMagLabs products and SAVE with matt15
Buy BlackStone Labs products and SAVE with matt10
Pre-Contest Coach
TrueNutrition.com
(use coupon MATTP)

#21 2LEGIT2QUIT

2LEGIT2QUIT

• Members
  • 1,950 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 09:32 PM

I can totally understand the feedback from someone who is clearly very experienced with steroids.

"The acne I got on this is 100X worse than that I got on my test/tren/mast cycle."

Has used superdrol, lots of methyls, test, trenbolone, masteron etc.... I would easily expect the results from AndroSeries to highly disappoint him.

Good overview and very insightful for others whom may be as experienced as yourself. Of course EVERYONE is very unique in their reaction to hormones. Just had a guy who is a avid steroid user say he cannot go with out his daily (4) AHv3 softgels to keep his confidence up, anxiety down, and sex drive optimized.

-Matt

Very well said. I should add that my expectations of AH were high along with all the steroids I reviewed. That is why I didn't even bother with PH. I was expecting a masteron/winstrol effect with minor sides. The steroids I used from PP in the past that I love were harshe like 1-T Tren and Superdrone, superdrone was superior to any other superdrol out there, and 1-T tren will always be my favorite tren product, more so than trenazone surprisingly.

#22 50KAL

50KAL

• Members
  • 189 posts

Posted 06 July 2012 - 08:09 PM

is Ment ok for a first ph cycle?

#23 chubzz

chubzz

• Members
  • 558 posts

Posted 07 July 2012 - 06:57 AM

is Ment ok for a first ph cycle?

Imo its more of a stacker, use it pwo.

#24 50KAL

50KAL

• Members
  • 189 posts

Posted 07 July 2012 - 12:19 PM

Imo its more of a stacker, use it pwo.

o ok thanks man. so it would be ok to stack it with lets say halo for my first ph cycle or should i just stack it with my second ph cycle?

#25 2LEGIT2QUIT

2LEGIT2QUIT

• Members
  • 1,950 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 02:08 PM

o ok thanks man. so it would be ok to stack it with lets say halo for my first ph cycle or should i just stack it with my second ph cycle?

Go with a mild PH solo for your first cycle so you know how your body reacts.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users