• Please log in to reply
1700 replies to this topic

#1 Coltzy

Coltzy

starting PCT tomorrow

• Members
  • 8,463 posts

Posted 07 August 2012 - 07:54 PM

Ask any question regarding AAS, doesn't matter how dumb the question..we won't flame...do it!
  • ezjax likes this

#2 Guest_Nor-Natural_*

Guest_Nor-Natural_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 August 2012 - 07:59 PM

you just have cdawg a 7/8 chub
BUT...
Nolva in PCT of a 19-nor product AAS or PH/DS is there actually any legitimate evidence, user reports of ill effects. Id like to clear this up

#3 Coltzy

Coltzy

starting PCT tomorrow

• Members
  • 8,463 posts

Posted 07 August 2012 - 08:12 PM

95% of my threads are in the misc and not serious, but this thread is serious. Serious, so we don't see threads asking these^^^^ stupid fuking questions.

I ask a mod to stick this thread............and delete this post and the 2 previous.

#4 dml11

dml11

• Members
  • 11,566 posts

Posted 07 August 2012 - 08:14 PM

95% of my threads are in the misc and not serious, but this thread is serious. Serious, so we don't see threads asking these^^^^ stupid fuking questions.

I ask a mod to stick this thread............and delete this post and the 2 previous.

Sorry Coltzy, didn't realize you were trying to start a serious thread.

All kidding aside, the question that I posted has actually been asked of me and the person was dead serious.

#5 bigbumpkin2003

bigbumpkin2003

• Members
  • 5,561 posts

Posted 07 August 2012 - 08:16 PM

ok ok ok Coltzy---here's a real world question

I love the way DECA makes my old man joints feel :D
used it in a small dose cycle-would I be able to go 500 without blowing up-don't mind getting a little big ran it at 250 last time
OR is there anothe compound that will make the joints feel as well and not have the tendancy to "swell" as much??
NPP????
Very proudly representing LGI !!
.... ... www.LGISupplements.net

#6 Coltzy

Coltzy

starting PCT tomorrow

• Members
  • 8,463 posts

Posted 12 August 2012 - 12:28 PM

^^^Ive heard NPP will put on less water weight than Deca but I have no experience with it. I think EQ would be a decent alternative to Deca, probably won't gain as much mass/strength though.

And this isn't "ask Coltzy AAS questions". I created thread to eliminate the stoopid/basic questions that we continue to see everyday here. "whats a good first cycle", "what gauge needle should I use" etc.

#7 tiesthatbind

tiesthatbind

• Members
  • 965 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 01:46 PM

Alright so I am pretty well educated on the use of ph/ds, not as much on aas. I am debating making the switch because of the less stress put on the organs. What are the draw backs from switching? and how much more of a negative effect is presented due to the longer cycles of aas compared to that of ph/ds?

#8 dml11

dml11

• Members
  • 11,566 posts

Posted 22 August 2012 - 07:09 AM

Alright so I am pretty well educated on the use of ph/ds, not as much on aas. I am debating making the switch because of the less stress put on the organs. What are the draw backs from switching? and how much more of a negative effect is presented due to the longer cycles of aas compared to that of ph/ds?

Injectables are better than orals in every conceivable way.

There really aren't any drawbacks in switching from orals to injectables......other than the legality and availability of AAS as compared to legal PHs (obviously).

#9 07lane40

07lane40

• Members
  • 528 posts

Posted 22 August 2012 - 07:53 AM

Is there really a proven difference between pinning AAS oils subQ and IM? Or is it just bro science?

#10 cloudstrife1218

cloudstrife1218

• Members
  • 309 posts

Posted 31 August 2012 - 02:58 PM

if you pin subQ, you'll get a mad infection won't u?

#11 trevor

trevor

Celtic Labs Rep

• Reps
  • 3,022 posts

Posted 31 August 2012 - 03:17 PM

if you pin subQ, you'll get a mad infection won't u?

no, it is sterile. I think if you pin sub q it will just not be absorbed as quickly or not at all. but i am not sure, hopefully someone smarter than i will jump in.

Edited by trevor, 31 August 2012 - 03:19 PM.

PHF ReP

Feel Free to PM Me :)

#12 esmile

esmile

• Members
  • 144 posts

Posted 03 September 2012 - 12:01 PM

Should I run an AI through my whole cycle since I'm still kinda young?

#13 trevor

trevor

Celtic Labs Rep

• Reps
  • 3,022 posts

Posted 03 September 2012 - 02:19 PM

Should I run an AI through my whole cycle since I'm still kinda young?

have an ai on hand but don't use it unless you are high in bf or you start getting gyno symptoms
PHF ReP

Feel Free to PM Me :)

#14 ZOOLANDER

ZOOLANDER

Mr. Fairylegs

• Members
  • 3,061 posts

Posted 04 September 2012 - 12:49 AM

So I had the needle in my ass half-empty when I realized I forgot to wipe the top of the vials. I'm sure I'm not the first to do so. Normally I'm such a dunce but I was doing it on the DL since the folks are home and it slipped my mind. Did I compromise the sterility of the vials (stored in new zip-loc)? Not sure since it is not an aqueous solution.
Anadrol: 100mg / Phera: 30mg / Focus: 2 caps

"I remember a time when smaller guys (like I once was) would take steroids because they wanted to become big guys and people thought that it made sense." - dml11

#15 dml11

dml11

• Members
  • 11,566 posts

Posted 04 September 2012 - 11:01 AM

^^^^To be perfectly honest, I haven't wiped the top of a vial in well over a decade.

#16 ZOOLANDER

ZOOLANDER

Mr. Fairylegs

• Members
  • 3,061 posts

Posted 04 September 2012 - 08:03 PM

^^^^To be perfectly honest, I haven't wiped the top of a vial in well over a decade.

For some reason I anticipated you saying something like that haha. Thanks, dml11. Nice to be reassured. :D
Anadrol: 100mg / Phera: 30mg / Focus: 2 caps

"I remember a time when smaller guys (like I once was) would take steroids because they wanted to become big guys and people thought that it made sense." - dml11

#17 SuburbiaNY

SuburbiaNY

• Members
  • 270 posts

Posted 04 September 2012 - 11:27 PM

Ok, very basic. I read a lot that people are "preping" or basing test, by itself or as a stack with a prohormone (SD/Epi/ etc.). What are the real benefits of doing this? Also I am assuming test = testosterone, and is this inject or orals? Also is this legal to buy, or a source is needed? How would one go about finding something like this, if searching (brand name, chemical name, etc.)

#18 Guest_Nor-Natural_*

Guest_Nor-Natural_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 September 2012 - 11:33 PM

oh my..
prepping = kicker
Thea reason one would add a kicker to a test cycle is because depending on the ester either Enanthate or Cypanoate visible results wont be apparent for a few weeks. People do the kicker to get quick results that the test takes further or simply not to get bored/discouraged. Test is injectable, in the US it is illegal without a script.. Your question is bordering against the thread rules
  • SuburbiaNY likes this

#19 SuburbiaNY

SuburbiaNY

• Members
  • 270 posts

Posted 05 September 2012 - 12:10 AM

oh my..
prepping = kicker
Thea reason one would add a kicker to a test cycle is because depending on the ester either Enanthate or Cypanoate visible results wont be apparent for a few weeks. People do the kicker to get quick results that the test takes further or simply not to get bored/discouraged. Test is injectable, in the US it is illegal without a script.. Your question is bordering against the thread rules

Ah sorry, if anything the mods can remove my question. You actually commented on my Havoc log, and I can understand how slow it takes for epi to really kick in. But when it does; it is amazing. So test would basically fast forward that; therefore I would be hitting the same power for the entire cycle rather than wait for it to build up...too bad I hate needles. Thanks for the response!

Btw, I added a dead lift video

#20 Guest_Nor-Natural_*

Guest_Nor-Natural_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 September 2012 - 12:17 AM

most people would choose a fast acting such as SD, anadrol, Dbol, or Tbol to be a kicker then continue on the test for rest of the 12+ weeks

#21 lorax

lorax

• Members
  • 762 posts

Posted 05 September 2012 - 02:19 AM

Ok so what compound is good for people who need to do a lot endurance/cardiovascular stuff too? I love tren, but its just destroys my cardio ability. Also something that gives really bad pumps is a no-go as well. Is there anything that fits this bill? Or not so much? I have heard of MMA folks using masteron but I dont know much about it.

#22 dml11

dml11

• Members
  • 11,566 posts

Posted 05 September 2012 - 04:20 AM

Ah sorry, if anything the mods can remove my question. You actually commented on my Havoc log, and I can understand how slow it takes for epi to really kick in. But when it does; it is amazing. So test would basically fast forward that; therefore I would be hitting the same power for the entire cycle rather than wait for it to build up...too bad I hate needles. Thanks for the response!

Btw, I added a dead lift video

I think that you misunderstood Nor-Natural's response.

As a matter of fact, I think he misunderstood you question(s).......but I can't be certain, I'm not exactly sure what you were asking in the first place.

#23 dml11

dml11

• Members
  • 11,566 posts

Posted 05 September 2012 - 04:21 AM

Ok so what compound is good for people who need to do a lot endurance/cardiovascular stuff too? I love tren, but its just destroys my cardio ability. Also something that gives really bad pumps is a no-go as well. Is there anything that fits this bill? Or not so much? I have heard of MMA folks using masteron but I dont know much about it.

Equipoise.
  • lorax likes this

#24 SuburbiaNY

SuburbiaNY

• Members
  • 270 posts

Posted 05 September 2012 - 11:03 AM

I think that you misunderstood Nor-Natural's response.

As a matter of fact, I think he misunderstood you question(s).......but I can't be certain, I'm not exactly sure what you were asking in the first place.

Oh no he got it, I was asking about the effectiveness of taking testosterone as a kicker. And how it is taken. However, I have seen different types of test used on this site. Which one would I use for say; a bulk or cut.

#25 Guest_Nor-Natural_*

Guest_Nor-Natural_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 September 2012 - 11:30 AM

Oh no he got it, I was asking about the effectiveness of taking testosterone as a kicker. And how it is taken. However, I have seen different types of test used on this site. Which one would I use for say; a bulk or cut.

The ester of any steroid will not change what it does, the ester is added to change the frequency of dosing. Test w/o ester (TNE), Test Prop, Test Cyp, Test Enan will all give the same effects just at different times. If you wanted to use test as a kicker, you would have to pick a shorter ester such as Test Prop and do ED injections or TNE. I think that should clear up the question?

Edited by Nor-Natural, 05 September 2012 - 11:34 AM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: aas, question, thread

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users