aas question thread

• Please log in to reply
1700 replies to this topic

#26 dml11

dml11

• Members
  • 11,566 posts

Posted 05 September 2012 - 01:45 PM

You actually commented on my Havoc log, and I can understand how slow it takes for epi to really kick in. But when it does; it is amazing. So test would basically fast forward that; therefore I would be hitting the same power for the entire cycle rather than wait for it to build up...too bad I hate needles.

Testosterone will not make Epistane kick in quicker.

#27 dml11

dml11

• Members
  • 11,566 posts

Posted 05 September 2012 - 01:45 PM

Oh no he got it, I was asking about the effectiveness of taking testosterone as a kicker. .

Testosterone is not used as a kicker.

A fast acting oral is often used to kickstart a Testosterone cycle.

#28 cloudstrife1218

cloudstrife1218

• Members
  • 309 posts

Posted 05 September 2012 - 02:56 PM

would it be too much for a 2nd cycle to run 500mg test a week, and jumpstart with tbol and end with like winny or anavar? 16 week cycle.

#29 trevor

trevor

Celtic Labs Rep

• Reps
  • 3,022 posts

Posted 05 September 2012 - 03:00 PM

would it be too much for a 2nd cycle to run 500mg test a week, and jumpstart with tbol and end with like winny or anavar? 16 week cycle.

no.
  • dml11 likes this
PHF ReP

Feel Free to PM Me :)

#30 ZOOLANDER

ZOOLANDER

Mr. Fairylegs

• Members
  • 3,061 posts

Posted 05 September 2012 - 08:34 PM

Ah sorry, if anything the mods can remove my question. You actually commented on my Havoc log, and I can understand how slow it takes for epi to really kick in. But when it does; it is amazing. So test would basically fast forward that; therefore I would be hitting the same power for the entire cycle rather than wait for it to build up...too bad I hate needles. Thanks for the response!

Btw, I added a dead lift video

I was the same way. I probably had the needle in my hand for like 30 minutes before I actually put it in the first time. Now I love it. I get a high and an adrenaline dump off of doing it. Blurred, tunnel vision and euphoria.
Anadrol: 100mg / Phera: 30mg / Focus: 2 caps

"I remember a time when smaller guys (like I once was) would take steroids because they wanted to become big guys and people thought that it made sense." - dml11

#31 seek2bhappy

seek2bhappy

Montana's Finest

• Members
  • 2,730 posts

Posted 06 September 2012 - 12:22 PM

Stupid question: are we allowed to ask for HCG on the baords or is that considered illegal/research?

previously handle: andrewjx

Shoot me a PM if you have any questions.

"And what do you benefit if you gain the whole world but lose your own soul?
Is anything worth more than your soul?" -Matthew 16:26

#32 grizzlywinter

grizzlywinter

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 09:42 PM

I recently finished my second halodrol cycle and im ready to step it up to the big leagues. I heard for your first cycle you should only run test by itself? Is this what you recommend, or do you recommend juicing hard for your first cycle?

#33 ZOOLANDER

ZOOLANDER

Mr. Fairylegs

• Members
  • 3,061 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 01:35 AM

^I'm running EQ as well as Test E.
Anadrol: 100mg / Phera: 30mg / Focus: 2 caps

"I remember a time when smaller guys (like I once was) would take steroids because they wanted to become big guys and people thought that it made sense." - dml11

#34 dml11

dml11

• Members
  • 11,566 posts

Posted 15 September 2012 - 01:11 PM

I heard for your first cycle you should only run test by itself?

This is an opinion.....nothing more, nothing less.

#35 Coltzy

Coltzy

starting PCT tomorrow

• Members
  • 8,463 posts

Posted 15 September 2012 - 01:35 PM

I recently finished my second halodrol cycle and im ready to step it up to the big leagues. I heard for your first cycle you should only run test by itself? Is this what you recommend, or do you recommend juicing hard for your first cycle?

I suggest running test solo for a first go round. But I don't seem much problem with kickstarting with an oral for 4 weeks. (my first was test for 10 weeks with sd kick start the first 3 weeks) Test will be ran in all future AAS cycles and you're going to want to see how you react to it. If you're stacking with other gear, you're not going to be able to tell if the gains/sides are from the test.

#36 Quintal89

Quintal89

Nom Nom Nom

• Members
  • 3,081 posts

Posted 15 September 2012 - 01:36 PM

I suggest running tren solo for a first go round. But I don't seem much problem with kickstarting with an oral for 4 weeks. (my first was tren for 10 weeks with sd kick start the first 3 weeks) Tren will be ran in all future AAS cycles and you're going to want to see how you react to it. If you're stacking with other gear, you're not going to be able to tell if the gains/sides are from the tren.

Fixed

Purus Labs Rep

#37 Mr. Ed

Mr. Ed

• Members
  • 207 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 02:07 PM

you should take advantage of your body's androgen sensitivity now and start w simple cycles, IMO.

#38 aquabat

aquabat

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 06:00 AM

My question is about drawing 2 compounds into 1 syringe.

Is this correct?

Draw air into syringe (same as 1st compound, so 1ml)
Insert needle into vial and inject 1ml air into vial to create positive pressure
Draw 1ml 1st compound into syringe (Test E)
Draw air into syringe after 1st compound (same as 2nd compound, so 1ml)
Insert needle into vial and inject air into vial to create positive pressure
Draw 1ml 2nd compound into syringe (Boldenone)
Draw a little more air into syringe so when the 19g tip is being changed for 23g tip no compound is lost
Remove bubbles before injection

Is that the right process? If not, can someone lay it out for me!

Cheers.

#39 dml11

dml11

• Members
  • 11,566 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 10:01 AM

^^^^Forget about injecting air into the vial......it is completely unecessary (especially with a 19g needle).

Draw 1ml of the first compound.

Draw 1ml of the second compound.

Switch the tip.

Ready to inject.

#40 Mr. Ed

Mr. Ed

• Members
  • 207 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 07:25 AM

^^^^Forget about injecting air into the vial......it is completely unecessary (especially with a 19g needle).

Switch the tip.

Ready to inject.

doesnt hurt. i feel like you need to at some point because what are you replacing the oil with?

#41 Guest_Nor-Natural_*

Guest_Nor-Natural_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 September 2012 - 07:41 AM

doesnt hurt. i feel like you need to at some point because what are you replacing the oil with?

The only reason people say to inject the quantity your going to draw with air is so the vial pressure stays at a constant and it should make drawing easier. It will not affect your oil quality at all. Th needle barrel on a 19g is pretty large, so you shouldnt have a problem. If you want to inject air.... feel free. It wont do any damage.

#42 dml11

dml11

• Members
  • 11,566 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 11:24 AM

It doesn't hurt but it seemed to be complicating his process when it came to drawing up 2 separate compounds.

If you were drawing up your dose with a 23g needle, pushing in some air might be very helpful or even necessary.

But when drawing with an 18g or 19g needle, the oil literally comes pouring into the syringe effortlessly.....there is honestly no need to inject the air when using these big drawing pins.

#43 Mike_RN

Mike_RN

I Shit You Not

• Members
  • 4,110 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 11:27 AM

If you consistently draw with 22g or bigger (21g 18g etc) and leave that vacuum in the vial, it will draw air thru the stopper. Multi-use vials are not designed to be used for weeks at a time which is why I always discourage bros from buying 20 or 50ml jugs. You'll end up contaminating a 50ml before you could use half.
*Mike_RN is a licensed professional. However you should always consult your physician before embarking on any diet, supplement and/or exercise regimen.

"Daj dobrą broń mieć, a nigdy jej nie użyć".

-Grant me a good sword and no use for it.

#44 destin

destin

juice

• Members
  • 2,786 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 11:47 AM

Thx for posting that drawing 2 oils into 1 needle. So after u draw from first do you pull back some on vial find the marking and then draw from 2nd vial? Pulling back some to insure you dont accidently get any oil from vial 1 into 2.

and any diff with the timing of an AI in relation with when my test shots are done. I was going to run adex .5 E3d but now I just read someone was looking at trying to do it with their biweekly test shots. Think that the blood values would bounce around a bit since it has a 1/2 life of 2 days? And should this also be taken away from liver support type supps?
No log here.
short blast of a gram of test and up to 1.2g EQ
currently on 250 teste, 600-800 primo, 900 eq and adding in mast towards end and maybe tren when eq is done. :0face:

#45 dml11

dml11

• Members
  • 11,566 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 12:34 PM

Thx for posting that drawing 2 oils into 1 needle. So after u draw from first do you pull back some on vial find the marking and then draw from 2nd vial? Pulling back some to insure you dont accidently get any oil from vial 1 into 2.

It doesn't matter if a little drop of one compound gets into the other vial.

As a matter of fact, I mix all of my oils into the same vial to make drawing up and injecting super quick and easy.

I give it a shake, draw up 3cc and bang it in.....and I'm done.

#46 destin

destin

juice

• Members
  • 2,786 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 06:20 PM

Oh, i hadnt even thought about taking some time and mixing them together! You sire are a chemist! ;)

I am going to start my Adex tomorrow with my test and see how it goes.

It doesn't matter if a little drop of one compound gets into the other vial.

As a matter of fact, I mix all of my oils into the same vial to make drawing up and injecting super quick and easy.

I give it a shake, draw up 3cc and bang it in.....and I'm done.

No log here.
short blast of a gram of test and up to 1.2g EQ
currently on 250 teste, 600-800 primo, 900 eq and adding in mast towards end and maybe tren when eq is done. :0face:

#47 dml11

dml11

• Members
  • 11,566 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 06:35 PM

^^^^^Many of the OCD ridden, anal retentive kids on this forum would never dream of mixing their oils together because the dosing might not be exactly measured down to the milligram and a good amount of them seem to think that you have to have this exactly perfect, nice and neat cycle all scheduled out in perfectly straight lines in order for it to work. The truth is that if you take a bunch of steroids, eat a bunch of food and lift a bunch of weights, you'll get big.

Trust me when I tell you that it works just fine.

#48 Headstrong

Headstrong

• Members
  • 2,509 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 08:11 PM

Uhm, I just stumbled into this thread cuz well... I need help! (no not mental help, but I've been told by many, that is needed too)... I'm a newbie and I am planning out my first cycle, before I even sign up for a gym membership, lift a weight for the first time, or start to diet and eat clean, I want to start my cycle first at least, so that I know everything else is worth doing.

Someone please put a cycle together for me.

ps. I drink my own urine.
  • gracian1601 likes this

~HARD HITTING PHF MOD & COMIC RELIEF~
:fawkyeah: "Don't drink and drive, you might spill your beer" :0face:

#49 Quintal89

Quintal89

Nom Nom Nom

• Members
  • 3,081 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 08:41 PM

Uhm, I just stumbled into this thread cuz well... I need help! (no not mental help, but I've been told by many, that is needed too)... I'm a newbie and I am planning out my first cycle, before I even sign up for a gym membership, lift a weight for the first time, or start to diet and eat clean, I want to start my cycle first at least, so that I know everything else is worth doing.

Someone please put a cycle together for me.

ps. I drink my own urine.

Well your in Luck, I'm here to help. What your gonna do is take that urine and boil it. Place in the small sunny d bottles and place panty hose over the top to keep it sanitary. Next your gonna get a straw from a capri sun and your gonna hook it onto the end of a turkey baster. Draw 1cc of the new juice you made and pin. The straw is fairly small so should be minimal pip. Just do pull ups, sit ups, and push ups. No point in wasting money on a gym
  • JusCool likes this

Purus Labs Rep

#50 jbag79

jbag79

• Members
  • 516 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 07:43 AM

Can you use Dbol as a ''pre-workout'' (similar to what guys do with mentabolin) whilst running another mild oral eg Mecha? If you were to take 10-20mg prior to a session would this be effective or a waste of the Dbol? I understand that 50mg is the recommended dosage but I'm thinking that 75mg-125mg mecha along with 50mg of Dbol would be too toxic on my piss weak liver.

So, could 10-20mg of Dbol pre-workout be effective?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: aas, question, thread

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users