• Please log in to reply
1700 replies to this topic

#51 Mike_RN

Mike_RN

I Shit You Not

• Members
  • 4,110 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 08:45 AM

It can be done but I would plan on taking 2hrs before the gym. So it peaks when you can use it.
  • jbag79 likes this
*Mike_RN is a licensed professional. However you should always consult your physician before embarking on any diet, supplement and/or exercise regimen.

"Daj dobrą broń mieć, a nigdy jej nie użyć".

-Grant me a good sword and no use for it.

#52 jbag79

jbag79

• Members
  • 516 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 08:52 AM

Thanks for the input mate

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Mike_RN again" will get you some greenz
  • Mike_RN likes this

#53 Ferros

Ferros

• Members
  • 1,857 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 10:04 PM

One thing that's irked me for awhile:

"Nonresponders", and "Getting used to an AAS"

Is it possible to actually "not respond" to AAS?
I mean, I've been on Testosterone for 23 years straight and I'm doing pretty good. Don't need to ask my balls to up the dose or anything.

And since it's a hormone - individual genetics taken into account - can you really "not respond" to something? I can understand responding "less", because even though I'm not well-versed in the pharmokinetics of anabolics, there might be a loophole I'm missing, but if something is binding to androgen receptors - and no amount of of genetics will "stop" that binding from occurring - it should have an effect, correct? I always contribute these claims to poor dieting, lack of exercise, or improper/mislabeled/fake dosages.

You guys with me on this?
Nominee for Best PHF Post of 2013.
ALSO NOMINEE FOR SECOND BEST POST.
KEEP UP YOU GUYS.

#54 joel223

joel223

Banned

• Members
  • 2,840 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 10:20 PM

One thing that's irked me for awhile:

"Nonresponders", and "Getting used to an AAS"

Is it possible to actually "not respond" to AAS?
I always contribute these claims to poor dieting, lack of exercise, or improper/mislabeled/fake dosages.

You guys with me on this?

Yes
Do not PM me asking for a source

#55 Ferros

Ferros

• Members
  • 1,857 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 12:12 AM

Not sure what you're agreeing with.
KEEP UP YOU GUYS.

#56 joel223

joel223

Banned

• Members
  • 2,840 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 01:46 AM

My bad;

Poor diet, training, etc.

I don't believe in nonresponders myself. I think if you don't gain off 500/week of test your shit is bunk, you expected too much, or you didn't have any place taking it in the first place.

That being said; I'm a non-responder to tren :isee:
Do not PM me asking for a source

#57 Ferros

Ferros

• Members
  • 1,857 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 04:59 AM

It's okay. I'm a non-responder to Estrogen.

Which is weird because it seems that people with a shit ton of estrogen bind VERY well to Ferros..
KEEP UP YOU GUYS.

#58 hoodhose

hoodhose

I

• Members
  • 1,756 posts

Posted 26 September 2012 - 11:31 PM

how do you know if scar tissue is building up?
Also, I came across somebody saying 'my delts are fried, so I'm looking for new places to pin' in my research. I understand what being fried means, but how do you know when they are so called 'fried'?
ud and trenavar cycle review
http://www.prohormon...var-review.html

#59 ZOOLANDER

ZOOLANDER

Mr. Fairylegs

• Members
  • 3,061 posts

Posted 27 September 2012 - 01:34 AM

Also, I came across somebody saying 'my delts are fried, so I'm looking for new places to pin' in my research. I understand what being fried means, but how do you know when they are so called 'fried'?

triple post?
Anadrol: 100mg / Phera: 30mg / Focus: 2 caps

"I remember a time when smaller guys (like I once was) would take steroids because they wanted to become big guys and people thought that it made sense." - dml11

#60 ZOOLANDER

ZOOLANDER

Mr. Fairylegs

• Members
  • 3,061 posts

Posted 27 September 2012 - 01:35 AM

double trouble

"I remember a time when smaller guys (like I once was) would take steroids because they wanted to become big guys and people thought that it made sense." - dml11

#61 ZOOLANDER

ZOOLANDER

Mr. Fairylegs

• Members
  • 3,061 posts

Posted 27 September 2012 - 01:35 AM

You mean that you've pinned that area too many times?

inb4dml11callsbullshit

#62 hoodhose

hoodhose

I

• Members
  • 1,756 posts

Posted 27 September 2012 - 01:54 AM

No I haven't. Just trying to acquire knowledge on the subject as the concept of something being 'fried' is strange to me.

#63 ZOOLANDER

ZOOLANDER

Mr. Fairylegs

• Members
  • 3,061 posts

Posted 27 September 2012 - 07:31 PM

No I haven't. Just trying to acquire knowledge on the subject as the concept of something being 'fried' is strange to me.

Seems like an ambiguous term to use. Broscience probably. I'm new too so I can't say.

#64 Mike_RN

Mike_RN

I Shit You Not

• Members
  • 4,110 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 09:02 AM

You can't ruin a muscle for injections by over use. You might get really sore and it could increase likely-hood of injury if its constanly swollen, but it is never fried. If that was actually possible, lifting weights would also render a muscle fried. The tissue rebuilds itself regardless of stimuli be it lifting (tearing fibers) or injecting (separating them around the bolus of oil). No scarring will occur deep in the muscle belly.
  • seek2bhappy likes this
*Mike_RN is a licensed professional. However you should always consult your physician before embarking on any diet, supplement and/or exercise regimen.

"Daj dobrą broń mieć, a nigdy jej nie użyć".

-Grant me a good sword and no use for it.

#65 hoodhose

hoodhose

I

• Members
  • 1,756 posts

Posted 29 September 2012 - 06:40 AM

Thank you mike. Repped.

Edit: on spread. Will rep later.

#66 Quintal89

Quintal89

Nom Nom Nom

• Members
  • 3,081 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 09:48 PM

currently on 150mg npp/150mg prop eod.

been doing aromasin 25mg ed but I ordered a bunch of adex, bow should I dose it?

Purus Labs Rep

#67 trevor

trevor

Celtic Labs Rep

• Reps
  • 3,022 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 09:53 PM

currently on 150mg npp/150mg prop eod.

been doing aromasin 25mg ed but I ordered a bunch of adex, bow should I dose it?

i usually dose it .25mg-.5mg eod. and go from there. that is how i did on 900mgs of test and dbol
PHF ReP

Feel Free to PM Me :)

#68 themaharaja

themaharaja

• Members
  • 2,040 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 12:21 PM

so i think ive been pinning into the wrong site on my ventroglutes but im not sure. :facepalm:

ive read in a lot of places that the spot is that muscle that bulges out when you shift your weight into it. so ive been pinning there. people also describe it as a pocket of "nothing" where it is less full of other stuff, and it seems to fit the bill.

but looking back at a lot of diagrams, it seems that the bulge might be too far right (or left if you're looking down).
Is this diagram correct: Attached File  446659_f260.jpg   7.5KB   117 downloads

Edited by themaharaja, 02 October 2012 - 12:24 PM.

#69 stretchum15

stretchum15

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 04:33 PM

how many vials is a test e 12 week cycle?

#70 dml11

dml11

• Members
  • 11,566 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 04:39 PM

how many vials is a 12 week cycle?

First of all, in responding, I am going to assume that you are talking about Testosterone Enanthate (please correct me if I'm wrong).

How many vials you will need for a 12 week cycle basically depends on 2 things:

1. How many mg per ml in the particular brand that you have.

2. How many mg you are planning to take per week.

***It just occured to me that if you know the answer to questions 1 and 2 then you should easily be able to figure out the mathematics involved in determining how many vials you will need to last you 12 weeks.

#71 stretchum15

stretchum15

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 05:00 PM

yes im am talking about enanthate. they are 300 mg per ml and it's a 10ml vial. im also running 400 mg a week it's my first cycle. thats why i was asking.

#72 dml11

dml11

• Members
  • 11,566 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 05:59 PM

yes im am talking about enanthate. they are 300 mg per ml and it's a 10ml vial. im also running 400 mg a week it's my first cycle. thats why i was asking.

If you have Test E dosed at 300mg per ml, then taking 400mg per week will require some fancy math.

450mg would be so much simpler. 450mg = 1.5ml

At 1.5ml per week, 20ml would last you slightly over 13 weeks.

#73 spinyvegeta

spinyvegeta

PHF Rep

• Reps
  • 6,963 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 06:02 PM

.66cc twice. No problem....lol

#74 stretchum15

stretchum15

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 06:39 PM

thanks dm... one more question is it ok to use a 25 1 incher to withdraw and inject or do i need something different to withdraw from vial?

#75 Handcannon7

Handcannon7

• Members
  • 328 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 06:43 PM

thanks dm... one more question is it ok to use a 25 1 incher to withdraw and inject or do i need something different to withdraw from vial?

youll be fine, just may be a little slow drawing if you have some viscous gear, if you can help it it never hurts to draw with a huge needle.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: aas, question, thread

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users