aromatize dht like natural sex

• Please log in to reply
138 replies to this topic

#51 uubiduu

uubiduu

• Members
  • 464 posts

Posted 08 September 2012 - 01:19 AM

If oral stano and e-spray are compared what will lead to higher dht levels in the body for the same price?
Im only afraid the spray could be the more expensive way to go

#52 Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

• Knowledgable User
  • 9,910 posts

Posted 08 September 2012 - 08:37 AM

If oral stano and e-spray are compared what will lead to higher dht levels in the body for the same price?

I dont know.

Visit My Blog www.patrickarnoldblog.com

Become a Member of E-Pharm Facebook Page www.facebook.com/epharmnutrition

#53 seabiscuit hogg

seabiscuit hogg

• Members
  • 2,344 posts

Posted 08 September 2012 - 08:45 AM

Don't know but the spray should be easier on the liver

#54 hybridp

hybridp

• Members
  • 369 posts

Posted 08 September 2012 - 04:56 PM

Quality over quantity is definitely a good motto to live by when it comes to supplements. If you wanna drive a chevette and wear a Casio, go for it. Hormonal products you're putting in your body? I'd go for the higher quality.

#55 uubiduu

uubiduu

• Members
  • 464 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 03:58 AM

Don't know but the spray should be easier on the liver

never heard that oral stano puts much stress on the liver

#56 gumberto

gumberto

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 06:34 AM

I dont know.

is there possibility of shutdown using ten full sprays standalone?

(7.2/50)/10 = sufficient to for improved recovery?

what is your or anyone's opinion between daa , 3spr as the better option mitigate induced lethargy? All 3 would work great but is unaffordable on a retired plumber's pension scheme.

Edited by gumberto, 11 September 2012 - 06:36 AM.

#57 Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

• Knowledgable User
  • 9,910 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 06:56 AM

is there possibility of shutdown using ten full sprays standalone?

(7.2/50)/10 = sufficient to for improved recovery?

what is your or anyone's opinion between daa , 3spr as the better option mitigate induced lethargy? All 3 would work great but is unaffordable on a retired plumber's pension scheme.

that small amount of the stuff probably wont shut you down much at all but i dunno if its gonna be that useful either

lethargy is a funny thing. DAA may help

#58 mayan

mayan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 12 September 2012 - 08:19 AM

Quality over quantity is definitely a good motto to live by when it comes to supplements. If you wanna drive a chevette and wear a Casio, go for it. Hormonal products you're putting in your body? I'd go for the higher quality.

I'm with you on the Chevette, but some of the Casio G-Shock watches are badass.

#59 hybridp

hybridp

• Members
  • 369 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 10:44 PM

I'm with you on the Chevette, but some of the Casio G-Shock watches are badass.

Badass as in look cool, yea I guess so.

I was a believer until I bought one and it lasted about two weeks in combat school. "G-Shock" implies it can handle shock. Granted I was literally using it as the surface to hammer in the pins of an M-16 to assemble it by whacking my wrist against it, but still, it should've held up.

And hey just because it looks cool doesn't mean it's awesome. Reference any BSN, Fizogen, MuscleTech, etc. product.

#60 frost

frost

• Members
  • 682 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 12:10 AM

Anyone use E Spray yet or what?!

#61 truthornothin

truthornothin

• Members
  • 1,981 posts
  • LocationChampaign IL

Posted 14 September 2012 - 05:00 AM

Badass as in look cool, yea I guess so.

And hey just because it looks cool doesn't mean it's awesome. Reference any BSN, Fizogen, MuscleTech, etc. product.

I second that

E-Pharm Nutrition Representative

Follow me on Twitter @epharmrep

#62 masterX

masterX

• Members
  • 268 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 08:09 AM

Edited by masterX, 15 September 2012 - 02:51 AM.

why did i go to prison for tiny amounts of THG, norbolethone, and DMT while others sell tons of whatever designer compound they want with impunity? "Patrick Arnold"

#63 barthbazz

barthbazz

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 80 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 09:58 AM

Anyone use E Spray yet or what?!

Yep. I died after being assaulted by a throng of attractive women after gaining 20 lbs in 4 short days.
Sent from beyond the grave using the improved Tapatalk With Spirits special edition.

Edited by barthbazz, 14 September 2012 - 10:30 AM.

#64 hybridp

hybridp

• Members
  • 369 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 03:16 PM

Yep. I died after being assaulted by a throng of attractive women after gaining 20 lbs in 4 short days.
Sent from beyond the grave using the improved Tapatalk With Spirits special edition.

You sure you weren't using MusclePharm Explosion or whatever they call their products? DYNAMITE. SYMTEX. THAI FOOD.

#65 RonShipman

RonShipman

Banned

• Banned
  • 3,764 posts

Posted 16 September 2012 - 02:33 PM

I just discovered what all this " SPRAY " talk is about on here. Checked out the prototype products and they look awesome! E-Spray looks like a good value.

#66 Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

• Knowledgable User
  • 9,910 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 07:35 AM

I just discovered what all this " SPRAY " talk is about on here. Checked out the prototype products and they look awesome! E-Spray looks like a good value.

thanks. some compounds work really well in spray form cuz of increased bioavaialablity and time release effect. plus sprays are very convenient for us to make compared to capsules or tablets. dont have to worry about large minimum runs and the expense and prep/clean up issues.

OTOH we have so many sprays it frustrates people. u cant really use more than two at a time. i never been able to try ones like prengenolone spray because i am afraid to stop my Ur spray.

#67 truthornothin

truthornothin

• Members
  • 1,981 posts
  • LocationChampaign IL

Posted 17 September 2012 - 09:06 AM

thanks. some compounds work really well in spray form cuz of increased bioavaialablity and time release effect. plus sprays are very convenient for us to make compared to capsules or tablets. dont have to worry about large minimum runs and the expense and prep/clean up issues.

OTOH we have so many sprays it frustrates people. u cant really use more than two at a time. i never been able to try ones like prengenolone spray because i am afraid to stop my Ur spray.

I feel ya' I used UR and 7 for a bit, since my gf moved in and can spray my back. Then I just had her spray more UR-Spray back there. I noticed an increase if effectiveness, on already the most effective non hormonal I've ever used. I am going to give E-spray a try however and have her spray that on my back intead of extra Ur Spray. I am trying to get myself to a new level of lean.

E-Pharm Nutrition Representative

Follow me on Twitter @epharmrep

#68 thepunisher000

thepunisher000

Man Up

• Members
  • 2,732 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 10:15 AM

i never been able to try ones like prengenolone spray because i am afraid to stop my Ur spray.

I lol'd. I am glad I am not the only one that has that fear...

I recently ran out of my first bottle of Ur spray, and I have to say that I was seemingly more defined, according to my eyes and comments from others, even though I did not change my diet or training. I planned on cycling, so I am saving the rest of my Ur Spray for pct, but it makes me question whether I want to use 7 Spray (for cortisol control) in pct or Ur Spray. I know you can use both (e.g., alternating morning/night or spraying half of your body with each), but I am afraid that I will use just enough of both to waste the spray without really getting the benefit out of either.

#69 Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

• Knowledgable User
  • 9,910 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 10:20 AM

I am starting to wonder if the Ur spray is acting as a very effective topical fat loss product. It seems to really reduce the subcutaneous fat in the places you spray it

I suppose the way to find out is for someone to do something like spray one love handle with the stuff and not the other for a month. If its acting mostly systemic you probably wont see anything. If a lot of its action is local then you would see one love handle shrink compared to the other

#70 RonShipman

RonShipman

Banned

• Banned
  • 3,764 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 12:01 PM

I am starting to wonder if the Ur spray is acting as a very effective topical fat loss product. It seems to really reduce the subcutaneous fat in the places you spray it

I suppose the way to find out is for someone to do something like spray one love handle with the stuff and not the other for a month. If its acting mostly systemic you probably wont see anything. If a lot of its action is local then you would see one love handle shrink compared to the other

I'm going to my buddies supplement shop today and I'm going to show him your prototype line. He has 4 very successful stores just here in my city. He also has 2 other stores one in indy and another out west somewhere. He isn't the owner, but he is best friends with him and he is the manager at the store close to my apt. I know he will find your prototype line interesting. Who knows maybe he'll order some :) I will throw it his way Patrick. I know he likes to sell unique effective products that you can't find at GNC or Vitamin Shoppe. So I'm looking forward to going to your Prototype website and handing him my phone to look.

#71 Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

• Knowledgable User
  • 9,910 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 01:41 PM

I'm going to my buddies supplement shop today and I'm going to show him your prototype line. He has 4 very successful stores just here in my city. He also has 2 other stores one in indy and another out west somewhere. He isn't the owner, but he is best friends with him and he is the manager at the store close to my apt. I know he will find your prototype line interesting. Who knows maybe he'll order some :) I will throw it his way Patrick. I know he likes to sell unique effective products that you can't find at GNC or Vitamin Shoppe. So I'm looking forward to going to your Prototype website and handing him my phone to look.

I appreciate the thought but dont bother doing it. We do not sell prototype nutritition to stores, its only direct sale from our facility

E-pharm products OTOH are sold through stores and distributors

#72 RonShipman

RonShipman

Banned

• Banned
  • 3,764 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 03:33 PM

I appreciate the thought but dont bother doing it. We do not sell prototype nutritition to stores, its only direct sale from our facility

E-pharm products OTOH are sold through stores and distributors

He didn't have much time to look at your products he was swamped today , he did say he liked the looks of the ingredients in your product line though. If he brings it up I will let him know what is up.

#73 hybridp

hybridp

• Members
  • 369 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 08:02 PM

It does but it doesn't stop me from ceasing the use of one spray to try another. It would be cool to somehow fit two active ingredients like R spray and Ur Spray into one product though.

R Spray is up next.

#74 Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

• Knowledgable User
  • 9,910 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 08:44 PM

It does but it doesn't stop me from ceasing the use of one spray to try another. It would be cool to somehow fit two active ingredients like R spray and Ur Spray into one product though.

It would be? I dont see how that solves a single thing.

Hey man you can mix all the sprays together if you want. You still are limited by the amount of skin you have

#75 RonShipman

RonShipman

Banned

• Banned
  • 3,764 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 09:06 PM

It would be? I dont see how that solves a single thing.

Hey man you can mix all the sprays together if you want. You still are limited by the amount of skin you have

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXbaWXoapoc

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: aromatize, dht, like, natural, sex

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users