Pump Spray

• Please log in to reply
514 replies to this topic

#51 Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

• Knowledgable User
  • 9,910 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 11:48 AM

Adenosine is an inhibitory neurotransmitter. Any chance the TAA will reach other organs besides skeletal muscle (i.e. heart, lungs, brain)? Any noticeable adverse effects?

I'm a caffeine addict and a big fan of blocking adenosine in my CNS. Also not trying to get AV block if i can help it...

It doesnt seem to interfere with the CNS stimulatory effects of caffeine. Maybe it doesnt cross the blood brain barrier, i dunno

Visit My Blog www.patrickarnoldblog.com

Become a Member of E-Pharm Facebook Page www.facebook.com/epharmnutrition

#52 wiseguy1073

wiseguy1073

Web Design

• Members
  • 541 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 11:56 AM

Do we have a date when other retailers will be getting their product in?
--HitTheRack.net--

#53 delariva

delariva

• Members
  • 250 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 11:58 AM

I consume upwards of 20 cups of java a day

Holy cow!!!! I have to applaud this feat!

I ask lots of questions & opinions because I'm tired of being fat, old & weak and I want to make sure I'm doing it right.

#54 Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

• Knowledgable User
  • 9,910 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 12:01 PM

Posted this in the other thread, but looks like this is the active one:

Are the glucose uptake characteristic of adenosine selective to muscle cells?

The articles I read usually discuss it in the context of muscle cells but i am pretty sure it has the same influence on adipose cells as well

#55 Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

• Knowledgable User
  • 9,910 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 12:01 PM

Do we have a date when other retailers will be getting their product in?

lockout only one so far i am aware of

#56 Tanith

Tanith

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 12:20 PM

Seems like a great product, can't wait to try it out.

I was wondering though, when would I use Ur spray over this one? I'm sure I'm wrong about this, but it looks like Pump Spray does everything Ur spray does and more. :)

#57 truthornothin

truthornothin

• Members
  • 1,981 posts
  • LocationChampaign IL

Posted 09 November 2012 - 12:27 PM

Holy cow!!!! I have to applaud this feat!

My Doctor nor my GF applaud it. But I love coffee, if one has a vice this seems like a small one lol .....that and my rampant AUA addiction lol

E-Pharm Nutrition Representative

Follow me on Twitter @epharmrep

#58 Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

• Knowledgable User
  • 9,910 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 12:36 PM

Seems like a great product, can't wait to try it out.

I was wondering though, when would I use Ur spray over this one? I'm sure I'm wrong about this, but it looks like Pump Spray does everything Ur spray does and more. :)

Ur Spray has more AUA in it though. Of course it doesnt have TAA

I dunno which one to tell you to use. You can try both and see

#59 mr.cooper69

mr.cooper69

• Members
  • 685 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 01:37 PM

pump spray has about 25 percent less ursolic than UR spray, to make room for the TAA

Vasculogenesis is not a word, and the discussion of neovascularization as it pertains to TAA is in muscle

Thanks for the info PA, much appreciated.

Also, vasculogenesis is a very common word when discussing de novo blood vessel formation and general embryology.

#60 Amax47

Amax47

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 01:52 PM

Cell Metabolism - Adenosine Signaling Promotes Regeneration of Pancreatic

Not sure if this study has been posted yet, but this may suggest promise for diabetics as well as anybody who wants better insulin signaling.

They used the adenosine antagonist 5'-N-ehylcarboxaminodadenosine, so we won't know for sure that TAA will have this effect, but still very interesting.

#61 Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

• Knowledgable User
  • 9,910 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 03:21 PM

Thanks for the info PA, much appreciated.

Also, vasculogenesis is a very common word when discussing de novo blood vessel formation and general embryology.

my bad. i havent seen that word because it doesnt pertain to the area i have been researching which has to do with formation of new blood vessels and capillaries from existing ones. Vasculogenesis as I see it defined involves de novo production of blood vessels

#62 Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

• Knowledgable User
  • 9,910 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 03:23 PM

They used the adenosine antagonist 5'-N-ehylcarboxaminodadenosine, so we won't know for sure that TAA will have this effect, but still very interesting.

u mean agonist
  • BigCLS likes this

#63 BigCLS

BigCLS

• Members
  • 1,166 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 04:56 PM

Just bit the bullet...had some extra cash was not gonna miss out this time
Everything said by BigCLS is for entertainment purposes and mostly fiction. BigCLS does not condone the use of any drug without the proper prescription from a doctor.

#64 wiseguy1073

wiseguy1073

Web Design

• Members
  • 541 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 05:41 PM

Just bit the bullet...had some extra cash was not gonna miss out this time

If you bought from their website you just threw away money..in a few days it'll arrive at e-tailors at a much cheaper price point.
--HitTheRack.net--

#65 BigCLS

BigCLS

• Members
  • 1,166 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 05:48 PM

If you bought from their website you just threw away money..in a few days it'll arrive at e-tailors at a much cheaper price point.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Edited by BigCLS, 09 November 2012 - 06:34 PM.

Everything said by BigCLS is for entertainment purposes and mostly fiction. BigCLS does not condone the use of any drug without the proper prescription from a doctor.

#66 muad33b

muad33b

Turgid Member

• Members
  • 357 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 06:01 PM

u mean agonist

You need to work on your insults Patrick, this sounds a little biochem geeky, don't you think?

Self-Banned

#67 Drake

Drake

• Members
  • 751 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 06:30 PM

Hence why i said extra cash..and its buy 2 get one free according to the EPharm facebook..but i probably could of bought all three for 2

Id rather get some then have people say i got 10 bottles! And i have zero

where do you see that? I only see buy 2 get a free shirt

#68 BigCLS

BigCLS

• Members
  • 1,166 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 06:32 PM

where do you see that? I only see buy 2 get a free shirt

Ah nvm was that good call..was more of a impulse buy. Been a rough afternoon

Edited by BigCLS, 09 November 2012 - 06:35 PM.

#69 grantyt

grantyt

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 06:34 PM

Is there any evidence to suggest that ursolic has any effect on the nerves that feed muscles. I am very interested in this product since I have a type of neuromuscular atrophy that has been slowly wasting away my leg muscles over the last 25 years. Ideally I would like a product that increases the strength of the signal from the nerves to the leg muscles but any product that is anti-catabolic is desirable.

#70 mr.cooper69

mr.cooper69

• Members
  • 685 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 07:32 PM

Is there any evidence to suggest that ursolic has any effect on the nerves that feed muscles. I am very interested in this product since I have a type of neuromuscular atrophy that has been slowly wasting away my leg muscles over the last 25 years. Ideally I would like a product that increases the strength of the signal from the nerves to the leg muscles but any product that is anti-catabolic is desirable.

It would depend on your specific condition. Neuromuscular signaling is a multi-step process with pathologies associated with each individual or multiple steps.

#71 Member

Penis Pumping 24/7

• Members
  • 475 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 07:39 PM

Pat, can this be stacked with your preworkout ErgoPump?

#72 Amax47

Amax47

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 08:00 PM

u mean agonist

yes, i do.

#73 truthornothin

truthornothin

• Members
  • 1,981 posts
  • LocationChampaign IL

Posted 09 November 2012 - 08:08 PM

The study done on UA was as a way to reduce muscle wasting. from just such an ailment. I am not sure if will aid in regenerating nerves. I did find this abstract that suggests it might

fect of ursolic acid on nerve regeneration by activating AKT/mTOR signaling pathway

Effect of ursolic acid on nerve regeneration by activating AKT/mTOR signaling pathway

Author Block: *J.-W. KIM1, M. KIM1, H. AN1, J. HONG1, J. JUN1, A. JI2, J. HYUN1,2,3;
1Dept. of Nanobiomedical Sci. and WCU Res. Ctr., 2Inst. of Tissue Regeneration Engin., 3Dept. of Rehabil. Medicine, Col. of Med., Dankook Univ., Cheonan-Si, Korea, Republic of
Disclosure Block: J. Kim: Research Grant; NRF 2012011783. M. Kim: None. H. An: None. J. Hong: None. J. Jun: None. A. Ji: None. J. Hyun: None.
Support:
Ursolic acid (UA), a pentacyclic triterpene acid, has many biological functions, including anti-cancer, anti-inflammatory effects, and neuroprotective effect. However it is not known whether UA can promote axonal outgrowth and regulate Akt and mTOR signaling pathways. In this study, we investigated the effect of UA on neurite outgrowth of dorsal root ganglion (DRG) neurons from young adult Sprague-Dawley rats. DRG neurons were treated with UA in variable concentrations for 24 hrs. We found that UA promote to increase the maximal neurite length of DRG in the some range of concentrations. As a positive control, we used two PTEN inhibitors, BpV (HOpic) and BpV (phen). Compare with PTEN inhibitors, UA had a similar effect on axonal outgrowth. Furthermore, we revealed that UA increased level of phosphorylated Akt and mTOR in DRG with a dose-dependent manner measured by Western blot analysis. However the level of phosphorylated Akt and mTOR and the maximal neurite length of DRG were decreased at high concentration (10 μM) of UA. We conclude that UA can promote neurite outgrowth of DRG by upregulation of Akt and mTOR signaling pathway.

#74 truthornothin

truthornothin

• Members
  • 1,981 posts
  • LocationChampaign IL

Posted 09 November 2012 - 08:13 PM

Pat, can this be stacked with your preworkout ErgoPump?

ErgoPump is not ours and if you want to see what Patrick thinks of the main ingredient see his blog here
Patrick Arnold » A new stimulant or a new scam?

For more of what he thinks of NMT see here Patrick Arnold » More reasons why NMT won’t work

It is made by a company called Ergogenix and has nothing at all to do with E-PHARM, but yes, to answer your question Pump Spray stacks well with Placebo :)
  • Member likes this

#75 madjinx

madjinx

• Members
  • 1,481 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 08:15 PM

So less UA, but an added bonus.

I'm feeling pump spray with some bulk UA powder to supplement with and make up the difference.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users