Posted 26 March 2013 - 03:36 AM

THREAD RULES:
  • Read the board rules.
  • Don't piss off the mods.
  • Again, don't piss off the mods.
  • No discussion of recreational drugs.
  • Keep sensitive discussions to PM's.
  • No sourcing as per board rules.

Alright, let's get this running again guys! Please adhere to the rules outlined. Enjoy :)
  • henryv and Loose Nut like this

#2 rynzr

rynzr

• Members
  • 751 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 05:01 AM

sounds good
  • Loose Nut likes this

#3 rawz31

rawz31

Get Some

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 06:19 AM

Checking in
  • Loose Nut likes this

#4 jbag79

jbag79

• Members
  • 516 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 07:58 AM

In4this - hopefully this kicks off again!!!
  • Loose Nut likes this

#5 Brucevonbruce

Brucevonbruce

• Members
  • 358 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 08:22 AM

As it stands I'm averaging aprox 3 rep points for every post I make...
Is it possible I am more insightful than I think I am ???
  • henryv and Loose Nut like this

#6 Danabol

Danabol

Excess is BEST!

• Members
  • 768 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 09:04 AM

Fancy bumping into you guys here
Glad the weather is cooling down although it does look suss me dressing like its a hot summers day. Here's to rocking boardshorts and thongs year round
" I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me" HST

#7 Loose Nut

Loose Nut

• Members
  • 238 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 05:04 PM

Oh yeah! I'm in!
  • xSPITFIREx likes this

#8 jeffro73

jeffro73

• Members
  • 196 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 05:43 PM

Ahh its good to be back and we have our own sticky

#9 jeffro73

jeffro73

• Members
  • 196 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 05:44 PM

As it stands I'm averaging aprox 3 rep points for every post I make...
Is it possible I am more insightful than I think I am ???

Whos reping ya i want some lol
  • henryv likes this

#10 xTelx

xTelx

Live Fast Die Last

• Members
  • 1,932 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 07:20 PM

In life you can't call yourself a successful person until you have a bunch of green squares under your name, I always casually mention during job interviews that I have over 1k rep on a steroid related forum....

In on Aussie thread ofc pre sure my posts probably make up20% of the last one lol.....

Competed on sat, since Saturday have put on 7kg and probably averaging a comfortable 10k cals a day and I'm still in a state of constant hunger/lust for food lol........

We all die. The goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will.

The more steroids you take the more gains you make...

#11 xSPITFIREx

xSPITFIREx

• Members
  • 545 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 07:48 PM

In life you can't call yourself a successful person until you have a bunch of green squares under your name, I always casually mention during job interviews that I have over 1k rep on a steroid related forum....

In on Aussie thread ofc pre sure my posts probably make up20% of the last one lol.....

Competed on sat, since Saturday have put on 7kg and probably averaging a comfortable 10k cals a day and I'm still in a state of constant hunger/lust for food lol........

Lol that's the deal breaker right there "don't believe me I'll show you my account right now!"

How did you go in the comp bro?

#12 Brucevonbruce

Brucevonbruce

• Members
  • 358 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 11:02 PM

I always casually mention during job interviews that I have over 1k rep on a steroid related forum...

Would hire.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

#13 xTelx

xTelx

Live Fast Die Last

• Members
  • 1,932 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 11:50 PM

Lol that's the deal breaker right there "don't believe me I'll show you my account right now!"

How did you go in the comp bro?

Long story but i comp ran very late and i could not hang around for the final round. I was in second callout in pre judging and i think there was 15 guys so middle of the field somewhere at a guess is where i would have placed. I dont really care though it was just mens physique i was in it for the lols not because i want to do well in that division.....

Heres a picture of what happens to your veins post comp when you eat 2 kebabs a kit kat chunky a blok of chocolate 2 krispy kremes and an extra large milkshake in the space of 30mins.......

Posted Image

We all die. The goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will.

#14 theanimal91

theanimal91

• Members
  • 120 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 11:57 PM

Innnn

#15 jovan

jovan

• Members
  • 662 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 02:02 AM

looking good telx, how did you feel about competing for the first time, and do you have future plants to compete ? what is your cycles looking like from now on ?

#16 xTelx

xTelx

Live Fast Die Last

• Members
  • 1,932 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 03:25 AM

Thanks mate! Yeah competing for the first time was good, the whole point of it was to practice dieting down etc and to get over the nerves of being on stage etc so im glad i did that and got that experience. I will competing in JNRS in OCT as im 22 turning 23 this year its the last year i can do it. Having seen some of the other guys in the JNRs category i think i could potentially do very well. On the weekend once i dropped water etc on the day stepped on stage at 100kg and 6~% bf. Plan is to spend the next 8 or so weeks stacking on some serious size then a 20 week prep and i want to step on stage in OCT at over 100kg and like 4-5% bf.
Over the next 7 weeks hope to get up to about 120kgs and not a fat blob, though the way im eating atm fat blob status is definitely possible rofl

Cycles, right now 700mg/prop week and starting next week ill add in 6 weeks of dbol at 50mg/day will finish that off, cruise at 200mg for a while then dunno what ill do for the comp, ill probably be getting a prep coach so will depend what they want me to do :).

Also havent been keeping up with whats new in the PH world, but was thinking of ordering some Ment to add in for last 4 weeks with the dbol pre WO for a bit of fun unless there is something more suiting now?

#17 xSPITFIREx

xSPITFIREx

• Members
  • 545 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 03:38 AM

Also havent been keeping up with whats new in the PH world, but was thinking of ordering some Ment to add in for last 4 weeks with the dbol pre WO for a bit of fun unless there is something more suiting now?

Jesus mate, full homo on the pic. Bloody machine! Look at those f*cking calves!

PHF's new line - Celtic Labs, has been released. They have trestolone ace in capsules for sale, not too sure how it goes orally compared to MENT PWO etc, had some to try but I sold it before I could give it a whirl.

Oh and...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2cqU2GjYw8M

#18 brodouevendrol

brodouevendrol

Banned

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 04:07 AM

Balls deep in dis one. Xtelx what are those shoes youre weariing, are they nike air max Jordans by any chance?

#19 xTelx

xTelx

Live Fast Die Last

• Members
  • 1,932 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 04:28 AM

Balls deep in dis one. Xtelx what are those shoes youre weariing, are they nike air max Jordans by any chance?

20$ rabens mate lol. Can get the same ones from kmart for like 10$-15$ they just dont have em in my big foot sizes :(. I get em from Insport. They're awesome for working out in, keep you about as flat with the ground as possible, perfect for squats and DL, its as close as you can get to working out barefoot

#20 jeffro73

jeffro73

• Members
  • 196 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 04:29 AM

PHF's new line - Celtic Labs, has been released. They have trestolone ace in capsules for sale, not too sure how it goes orally compared to MENT PWO etc, had some to try but I sold it before I could give it a whirl.

Oh and...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2cqU2GjYw8M

No body rocks like ACDC
A few satistics
ACDC have the second highest selling album of all time being "Back in Black" Thriller by Micheal Jackson is number 1
ACDC sit second behind the Beetles for most Albums sold by a band
ACDC is Australias most successful music export

#21 Jordy

Jordy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 05:54 AM

In on this bad boy as well.. :)

#22 jbag79

jbag79

• Members
  • 516 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 06:14 AM

Potentially 2-4 weeks out from doing another run guys - damn excited!!

Not 100% decided yet - what do you guys reckon ?

SD/Hdrol
Msten/dmz
SD/Trenazone

#23 xSPITFIREx

xSPITFIREx

• Members
  • 545 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 06:42 AM

SD/Hdrol
Msten/dmz
SD/Trenazone

SD+Trenazone would be a good combo, lean dry gains right there! Or even the Msten/DMZ stack at a similar dosage (or higher) to SDMZ 2.0?

It will be about 7 months until my next run. I'm sure whatever you end up choosing will come out sick anyway.

#24 jbag79

jbag79

• Members
  • 516 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 06:54 AM

SD+Trenazone would be a good combo, lean dry gains right there! Or even the Msten/DMZ stack at a similar dosage (or higher) to SDMZ 2.0?

It will be about 7 months until my next run. I'm sure whatever you end up choosing will come out sick anyway.

Yeah - this is what I've been reading - just not sure whether it would be better to run that before summer -nowhatimsayin!! I've read very good things about the SDMZ 2.0 also - decisions decisions!

I was meant to start at the end of feb, but, I'm chasing a new job so I have put it off - chaffing at the bit mate.

Why such a long wait for you mate? You have a master plan sorted?

#25 Danabol

Danabol

Excess is BEST!

• Members
  • 768 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 07:27 AM

Oh and...

[URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2cqU2GjYw8M"]AC/DC - Back in Black (Live at Donington) HD - YouTube[/URL]

hey i dont think its trest ACE its just trest i could be wrong
I do have some trest ace that i going to oil up soon. Hope to get more soon cause 1g isn't that much but thinking i'll stretch it out with trestabol and ment.

SD/Hdrol
Msten/dmz
SD/Trenazone

SD/hdrol or SD/tren
i been reading a lot of bad stuff about msten atm
" I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me" HST

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: aus, australia, black, drugs, edition, run, sensitive, thread

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users