Dont say that i just brought some to run at the back end of my cycle

#29 Danabol

Danabol

Excess is BEST!

• Members
  • 768 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 08:39 PM

Like what - care to elaborate....??

Cant find the thread now but have a search a lot of guys talking about no gains, no strength increases etc. with most new batches only the caps with skull on them were good or something. the thread cant be more than a few days old

Edited by Danabol, 27 March 2013 - 08:45 PM.

" I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me" HST

#30 jovan

jovan

• Members
  • 662 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 08:57 PM

Whats so special about msten anyway ? It cant be stronger than sdrol ... And its so much more expensive ...

#31 rynzr

rynzr

• Members
  • 751 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 10:20 PM

Cant find the thread now but have a search a lot of guys talking about no gains, no strength increases etc. with most new batches only the caps with skull on them were good or something. the thread cant be more than a few days old

it was in the AAS thread by roniaj (cant remember how to spell his name) but yeah hes a machine and said he got absolutely nothing from UD/msten

#32 xSPITFIREx

xSPITFIREx

• Members
  • 545 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 10:26 PM

Yeah - this is what I've been reading - just not sure whether it would be better to run that before summer -nowhatimsayin!! I've read very good things about the SDMZ 2.0 also - decisions decisions!

Why such a long wait for you mate? You have a master plan sorted?

Yeah I'd save the SD/Tzone for summer, suns out guns out. I got wicked vascularity on SD/Test, Ahhh those were the days... Although I've never personally ran in, I've read a lot of users lean up nicely on tzone. Wouldn't mind giving its PH (xtren) a crack sometime.

I guess you could dub it a master plan - slowly building a nice collection of goodies ready to use upon my return from an extended trip abroad. Off to travel around the world for 6 months quite soon, honestly I can't f*cking wait!

More than likely I'll turn into a stick figure from minimal/no lifting as my body likes to rapidly devour any muscle I do have in a short period if I don't lift heavy and eat buckets. I'll be doing prison style/ body workouts, throw the missus on the shoulders and bust squats. I'll just have to try and eat a lot whilst I'm gone and start again when I get back, my body will be more than primed for growth at that point!

#33 xSPITFIREx

xSPITFIREx

• Members
  • 545 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 10:29 PM

Like what - care to elaborate....??

Good luck with the new job too!

#34 Davo1972

Davo1972

• Members
  • 1,471 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 10:46 PM

Checking in from Ecuador fellas! Been fishing in Costa Rica, Nicaragua, Panama, Guyana, Trinidad & Tobago and next stop is Marlin fishing in Galapagos Islands. Will then do Machu Picchu (Peru) before going to Mexico City, New Orleans, Chicago and then New York.

Would post some pics of some river monsters (Arapaima, Payara, Giant Catfish, Piranha, Wolf Fish), Sail Fish, Peacock Bass, Rooster Fish etc but they've all got my ugly scone in them!

By the way, I'm losing condition!! :(

Hope all is good back home.

Cheers,
Dave
  • henryv likes this

#35 1more

1more

• Members
  • 114 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 05:27 AM

Davo, your striking arm is probably in awesome condition! Very envious of the trip - live it up. Heading off camping tomorrow for 10 days, can't wait. Also down to the last 2 weeks (of 15) of test cycle - had some great gains (93kg to 103kg - same pants and about same bf/maybe a tad leaner). Great to see this thread.
xtelx - well done on going through with the comp -no doubt you learned a lot from the experience, that calf is insane.

#36 xSPITFIREx

xSPITFIREx

• Members
  • 545 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 08:08 PM

Checking in from Ecuador fellas! Been fishing in Costa Rica, Nicaragua, Panama, Guyana, Trinidad & Tobago and next stop is Marlin fishing in Galapagos Islands. Will then do Machu Picchu (Peru) before going to Mexico City, New Orleans, Chicago and then New York.

Would post some pics of some river monsters (Arapaima, Payara, Giant Catfish, Piranha, Wolf Fish), Sail Fish, Peacock Bass, Rooster Fish etc but they've all got my ugly scone in them!

By the way, I'm losing condition!! :(

Hope all is good back home.

Cheers,
Dave

I'm not really one for fishing, but it sounds like you're having a hell of a time mate!

#37 xTelx

xTelx

Live Fast Die Last

• Members
  • 1,932 posts

Posted 31 March 2013 - 05:26 AM

Happy Easter aussies!!!! First time in 4 years i actually ate chocolate on easter haha, normally i never do but as im still in post comp binge mode i thought i should make the most of it! Mum bought me a smallish dark chocolate egg, omnomn had meant to make it last a few days....lol woops.

We all die. The goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will.

The more steroids you take the more gains you make...

#38 gav86

gav86

• Members
  • 442 posts

Posted 31 March 2013 - 07:23 PM

From what I gathered, guys weren't getting much from SL's msten. Even a thread claiming their ultradrol was bunk turned out to be SL's. Don't know what people expect, SL has been proven selling bunk ph's.

#39 jovan

jovan

• Members
  • 662 posts

Posted 31 March 2013 - 10:30 PM

xtelx, mate you got into great condition but id be careful with the binging now, it is one of the BIGGEST mistakes competitors make.

I know that your body is asking for it and youll eat until you explode pretty much, but you dont want to be gaining too much fat ! youll need to diet longer next time

#40 xTelx

xTelx

Live Fast Die Last

• Members
  • 1,932 posts

Posted 31 March 2013 - 11:40 PM

I appreciate the concern mate but ive got it all sorted :P i only have 8 weeks to bulk anyway before its back to 20 weeks of dieting and its important i build some proper size during this time. Im still keeping track of macros each day just doing it in an iifym style so i can eat crap food as well lol. Still doing cardio 3-4x a week as well, not to mention 50mg dbol/day and 700mg testprop/week has the nice effect of making sure my excess cals go to the right places ;). Still eating fish/lean meats and veggies min 2-3 times a day etc its just the other meals im getting my carbs from whatever i want instead of brown rice and oats for a change lol

We all die. The goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will.

#41 Tommo2398

Tommo2398

• Members
  • 134 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 12:10 AM

Great to see this thread back. Bit late as this thread was the only reason I checked the prohormone forum. Glad I did today lol.

Well done xtelx followed you log to the show great job :) keen to see how you react to the dbol. Any reason why your using prop not e or c?

#42 fastbowler

fastbowler

• Members
  • 440 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 04:03 AM

in :)
With the freaks on monster mountain,lightweight baby!!!

#43 gavinprice9

gavinprice9

• Members
  • 396 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 06:45 PM

Trying x tren for the first time on a cut/Recomp cycle, don't think I'll ever do a cycle without it! Need to get more!

#44 jeffro73

jeffro73

• Members
  • 196 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 07:52 PM

I appreciate the concern mate but ive got it all sorted :P i only have 8 weeks to bulk anyway before its back to 20 weeks of dieting and its important i build some proper size during this time. Im still keeping track of macros each day just doing it in an iifym style so i can eat crap food as well lol. Still doing cardio 3-4x a week as well, not to mention 50mg dbol/day and 700mg testprop/week has the nice effect of making sure my excess cals go to the right places ;). Still eating fish/lean meats and veggies min 2-3 times a day etc its just the other meals im getting my carbs from whatever i want instead of brown rice and oats for a change lol

Your pics looked awesome. You must be hanging to put some size back on again. You ever going to competing in Vic? Have a mate thats going in BB event in September/October maybe? in Melbourne

#45 xTelx

xTelx

Live Fast Die Last

• Members
  • 1,932 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 09:20 PM

Well done xtelx followed you log to the show great job :) keen to see how you react to the dbol. Any reason why your using prop not e or c?

Cheers mate! Had some prop left over, worked out cheaper to run it instead of longer esters, might drop my test dose when dbol is in full swing just cos I'm tired of pinning ed lol.

Your pics looked awesome. You must be hanging to put some size back on again. You ever going to competing in Vic? Have a mate thats going in BB event in September/October maybe? in Melbourne

Thanks man :) yeah definitely, even just restoring water/glycogen I looked so much bigger haha! Never thought about competing elsewhere, might look into it, if I have to get show condition and there is a few comps only a week or two apart ill definitely go in more than one to gain experience, would make sense. So keen for some damn size and strength haha

#46 gavinprice9

gavinprice9

• Members
  • 396 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 09:31 PM

Looking to buy empty Helladrol bottles pm me

#47 jeffro73

jeffro73

• Members
  • 196 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 09:51 PM

Cheers mate! Had some prop left over, worked out cheaper to run it instead of longer esters, might drop my test dose when dbol is in full swing just cos I'm tired of pinning ed lol.

Thanks man :) yeah definitely, even just restoring water/glycogen I looked so much bigger haha! Never thought about competing elsewhere, might look into it, if I have to get show condition and there is a few comps only a week or two apart ill definitely go in more than one to gain experience, would make sense. So keen for some damn size and strength haha

Yeha i think that you would do really well. You have the size and build to do really well. And its also good to see taller guys in there tearing it up as well lol

#48 xSPITFIREx

xSPITFIREx

• Members
  • 545 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 02:43 AM

I need to sell some PH's ASAP! Leaving the country for a long time tomorrow and I'm looking to unload 2 x bottles of sealed shredded labs Msten-4 tonight!

Letting these go for a crazy price because I need the cash ASAP.

$50 each, free shipping, PM me.

#49 whatthe

whatthe

Banned

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 02:45 AM

Hey there, any SA guys in the house? My Jim membership just ran out at profitness in Salisbury, was wondering if there's any other good gyms around.

Looking to buy empty Helladrol bottles pm me

Why is that?

Edited by whatthe, 03 April 2013 - 02:55 AM.

#50 metalhead666

metalhead666

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 05:34 AM

Hey lads, Checking in.

Been lurking a long while and used to contribute but forgot login ect.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: aus, australia, black, drugs, edition, run, sensitive, thread

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users