Australia Mate - Back in Black Edition

aus australia black drugs edition run sensitive thread

2594 replies to this topic

#51 fastbowler

fastbowler

• Members
  • 440 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 05:57 AM

Hey there, any SA guys in the house? My Jim membership just ran out at profitness in Salisbury, was wondering if there's any other good gyms around.

Why is that?

lol

cos he likes to look inside em and see nothing haha
With the freaks on monster mountain,lightweight baby!!!

#52 whatthe

whatthe

Banned

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 06:35 AM

lol

cos he likes to look inside em and see nothing haha

lol oh i hope that's why. Coz i've heard a few stories about people refilling bottles with protein or creatine caps, reasealing and selling on ebay and amazon, so i hope thats not what he intends to do.

Edited by whatthe, 03 April 2013 - 08:10 AM.

#53 mike seaman

mike seaman

Seaman Member

• Members
  • 1,093 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 07:56 AM

hey fellas, checkin in, glad to have the thread back.
If nothing changes, nothing changes.

#54 gavinprice9

gavinprice9

• Members
  • 396 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 09:46 AM

lol oh i hope that's why. Coz i've heard a few stories about people refilling bottles with protein or creatine caps, reasealing and selling on ebay and amazon, so i hope thats not what he intends to do.

Nah lol Just got 6 Helladrol's in Vitamin bottles, And it just doesnt feel the same taking the caps without the actuall helladrol bottles!

#55 fastbowler

fastbowler

• Members
  • 440 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 06:15 PM

What everyone thoughts on Powerlabs products i.e Androdrol platinum?

#56 Kossy

Kossy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 07:02 PM

Hey guys back in 4 new thread. Just had 10 weeks off after 1st bub.(now weak as a kitten! ) back into it now. any problems with fedex shipping from US? Only time I've used them in the past I had to provide a list of ingredients.

#57 jeffro73

jeffro73

• Members
  • 196 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 08:04 PM

Hey guys back in 4 new thread. Just had 10 weeks off after 1st bub.(now weak as a kitten! ) back into it now. any problems with fedex shipping from US? Only time I've used them in the past I had to provide a list of ingredients.

Congratulations on the bub mate. I wouldnt be using fed ex if you are planning on buying anything that is a bit sus

#58 Kossy

Kossy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 10:36 PM

Congratulations on the bub mate. I wouldnt be using fed ex if you are planning on buying anything that is a bit sus

Thanks mate. Yeah i had a feeling this was the case.

#59 jeffro73

jeffro73

• Members
  • 196 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 03:00 AM

Getting better at this pinning caper. No blood this time. I was such a hack lol

#60 Kdawgs

Kdawgs

PR's in PCT.

• Members
  • 428 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 02:39 PM

This makes me so fucking happy.

#61 Loose Nut

Loose Nut

• Members
  • 238 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 02:57 PM

What about DHL? I got an order coming with them. It's only NAC so it should be no issues right?

#62 Kdawgs

Kdawgs

PR's in PCT.

• Members
  • 428 posts

Posted 05 April 2013 - 01:57 AM

DHL and USPS are usually the best to go through mate, I've actually never had anything inspected from DHL (mind you, I've also never ordered anything suspect, but large orders where I'll combine with a few mates and stock up on bars/supps have still never been checked). USPS I've found to be 50/50, UPS is a little more stringent and FedEx well... good luck there.

#63 Tommo2398

Tommo2398

• Members
  • 134 posts

Posted 05 April 2013 - 02:44 AM

What boys here have run anadrol? Got my hands on a bottle of 100 50mg tabs. They are human grade anadrol, I'm just hoping there not fakes. Other gear from this source has been good so I'm hoping.

Just wondering about people experiences on anadrol.

#64 jovan

jovan

• Members
  • 662 posts

Posted 05 April 2013 - 03:19 AM

anapolan ?

Have an AI handy and be prepared for mass straight gainz !! if they are the real deal that is ! Legit anapolan should make you fucking huge

#65 fastbowler

fastbowler

• Members
  • 440 posts

Posted 05 April 2013 - 05:03 AM

Anyone find they just cant stop eating on this stuff? Haven't ran straight creatine for sometime but what i have alwasy noticed is it hits me like no other supp i have ever taken. i just cant stop eating and drinking and the increased energy is nice. I usually take abt 10gms daily.

#66 xTelx

xTelx

Live Fast Die Last

• Members
  • 1,932 posts

Posted 05 April 2013 - 06:15 AM

Anyone find they just cant stop eating on this stuff? Haven't ran straight creatine for sometime but what i have alwasy noticed is it hits me like no other supp i have ever taken. i just cant stop eating and drinking and the increased energy is nice. I usually take abt 10gms daily.

I take it but i personally dont notice anything from it :/.

put on 14kgs in 15 days, u mirin dem gainz haha....

We all die. The goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will.

The more steroids you take the more gains you make...

#67 Tommo2398

Tommo2398

• Members
  • 134 posts

Posted 05 April 2013 - 07:00 AM

anapolan ?

Have an AI handy and be prepared for mass straight gainz !! if they are the real deal that is ! Legit anapolan should make you fucking huge

It's not anapolon I can get that but its way to expensive. This is human grade from Thailand don't think I can name the brand. I'm gonna do 100mg a day so if its real I should know lol

#68 xSPITFIREx

xSPITFIREx

• Members
  • 545 posts

Posted 05 April 2013 - 07:40 AM

Konichiwa from the land of the rising sun gentlemen!

^ Pop 100mg PWO and see how you go! I've run it at 25mg a day for 2 weeks as that was all I had, didn't really do shit lol... Liquid suspension, pretty sure it was quite underdosed. I'll give it another crack one day maybe.

#69 mike seaman

mike seaman

Seaman Member

• Members
  • 1,093 posts

Posted 05 April 2013 - 08:02 AM

Speaking of underdosed, I'm running 1ml of liquid UGL clen at 150mg/ml and not feeling a thing. I've never run clen before so I don't know what to expect. Am I just hardcore or would you feel the effects of 150mg?

#70 xSPITFIREx

xSPITFIREx

• Members
  • 545 posts

Posted 05 April 2013 - 08:13 AM

This makes me so fucking happy.

Good to have you back here mate!

@ Mike, fuck 150mcg and nothing?! I've never run clen but I've had a few mates do it in Thailand, they were shaking like a leaf at 100mcg. Could depend on each individual? Tough as nails bro.

#71 mike seaman

mike seaman

Seaman Member

• Members
  • 1,093 posts

Posted 05 April 2013 - 08:23 AM

@ Mike, fuck 150mcg and nothing?! I've never run clen but I've had a few mates do it in Thailand, they were shaking like a leaf at 100mcg. Could depend on each individual? Tough as nails bro.

Yeah probably just a tough ****, UGLs are never underdosed

#72 Kdawgs

Kdawgs

PR's in PCT.

• Members
  • 428 posts

Posted 05 April 2013 - 05:06 PM

lol if creatine makes you hungry I'd hate to see what you're like on test/tren/npp/mast mate :P

Speaking of underdosed, I'm running 1ml of liquid UGL clen at 150mg/ml and not feeling a thing. I've never run clen before so I don't know what to expect. Am I just hardcore or would you feel the effects of 150mg?

No way in hell would you not notice anything from 150mcg of clen bro. Always stick to the vet stuff, I never trust UGL or research grade for anything anymore.

#73 jovan

jovan

• Members
  • 662 posts

Posted 06 April 2013 - 07:54 AM

any one you boys know about any parttime/casual work in sydney ?

i know its a roid forum, but worth a shot ! right ?

#74 Danabol

Danabol

Excess is BEST!

• Members
  • 768 posts

Posted 07 April 2013 - 12:05 AM

Get a BP and heart rate monitor or go chemist use there check to see if its changed from before u ran clen.
clen will lower BP and raise heart rate. Its also meant to raise body temp but lately it hasn't done that for me for months same with T#. Although i feel hotter.
" I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me" HST

#75 Kdawgs

Kdawgs

PR's in PCT.

• Members
  • 428 posts

Posted 07 April 2013 - 04:56 PM

Anyone ever run tren and NPP together? I just added tren to a NPP/test/mast stack and holy shit... highly recommend giving it a shot (if you know what you're doing)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: aus, australia, black, drugs, edition, run, sensitive, thread

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Alexa (1)