#1 truthornothin

truthornothin

• Members
  • 1,981 posts
  • LocationChampaign IL

Posted 20 June 2013 - 08:00 PM

PROTOTYPE TAA CAPSULES

https://mail.google....p=emb&zw&atsh=1

Adenosine is a compound released by the muscles during exercise and it is recognized
as one of the key biochemical regulators of skeletal muscle hyperemia (“the pump”). Adenosine however will quickly be destroyed by the enzyme adenosine deaminase. But when protected by a process called acetylation adenosine can survive the digestive process so it may reach the blood vessels and muscles. Triacetyladenonisne provides a noticeable increase in blood flow and muscular endurance

500 mg's per cap

Edited by truthornothin, 21 June 2013 - 02:58 PM.

E-Pharm Nutrition Representative

Follow me on Twitter @epharmrep

#2 truthornothin

truthornothin

• Members
  • 1,981 posts
  • LocationChampaign IL

Posted 20 June 2013 - 08:11 PM

Henry, Can you make sticky please? The raws are on their way to be encapsulated, and should be available in a few weeks. I have been fortunate enough to have tested the raw powder. It works well. I experience added endurance and power along with some incredible pumps. The only downside was the extreme and I means EXTREME bitterness. Thank Patrick for putting it in capsules. I myself cannot wait.....so now go ahead and drive us nuts asking when it will be in :)

#3 megadeth

megadeth

• Members
  • 111 posts

Posted 20 June 2013 - 08:37 PM

Henry, Can you make sticky please? The raws are on their way to be encapsulated, and should be available in a few weeks. I have been fortunate enough to have tested the raw powder. It works well. I experience added endurance and power along with some incredible pumps. The only downside was the extreme and I means EXTREME bitterness. Thank Patrick for putting it in capsules. I myself cannot wait.....so now go ahead and drive us nuts asking when it will be in :)

Just one question. When will it be in??? ;)

#4 nicoacademia

nicoacademia

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 90 posts

Posted 21 June 2013 - 12:07 AM

Mm didnt Truth write available in a few weeks?

#5 megadeth

megadeth

• Members
  • 111 posts

Posted 21 June 2013 - 05:10 AM

Mm didnt Truth write available in a few weeks?

Lol!! Dude, read the last line of his comment, then read mine. I guess SOMEONE missed the sarcasm :)

Edited by megadeth, 21 June 2013 - 07:18 AM.

#6 henryv

henryv

Mr. Picky Pants

• Super Moderators
  • 3,736 posts

Posted 21 June 2013 - 05:29 AM

Henry, Can you make sticky please?

Stuck.

Posted Image

^ TAA's structure, I think?
  • park0 likes this

330tqur.jpg

#7 truthornothin

truthornothin

• Members
  • 1,981 posts
  • LocationChampaign IL

Posted 21 June 2013 - 05:40 AM

Stuck.

Posted Image

Many thanks sir and Patrick will have to comment on the structure

#8 truthornothin

truthornothin

• Members
  • 1,981 posts
  • LocationChampaign IL

Posted 21 June 2013 - 05:41 AM

Just one question. When will it be in??? ;)

Sarcasm duly noted and appreciated :)

#9 Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

• Knowledgable User
  • 9,910 posts

Posted 21 June 2013 - 06:07 AM

Stuck.

Posted Image

correct

Visit My Blog www.patrickarnoldblog.com

Become a Member of E-Pharm Facebook Page www.facebook.com/epharmnutrition

#10 Nostrum

Nostrum

Head Moderator

• Super Moderators
  • 6,445 posts

Posted 21 June 2013 - 01:08 PM

Pat and Truth I'm sure everyone is interested in what this will do other than provide epic pumps..

#11 uubiduu

uubiduu

• Members
  • 464 posts

Posted 22 June 2013 - 01:34 AM

what is it all about these new ATP stuff? Where e.g. is the difference between TAA, COP and creatine? Are they all three synergistic? Will i get additional strength/endurance from TAA when im already taking the other two?

#12 Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

• Knowledgable User
  • 9,910 posts

Posted 22 June 2013 - 08:18 AM

what is it all about these new ATP stuff? Where e.g. is the difference between TAA, COP and creatine? Are they all three synergistic? Will i get additional strength/endurance from TAA when im already taking the other two?

I could say that they are all synergistic and propose a reasoning

But honestly no one would know unless a study was undertaken where people took all of them in various combinations

#13 truthornothin

truthornothin

• Members
  • 1,981 posts
  • LocationChampaign IL

Posted 22 June 2013 - 12:44 PM

I could say that they are all synergistic and propose a reasoning

But honestly no one would know unless a study was undertaken where people took all of them in various combinations

I have taken COP and TAA together and noticed a big boost. COP is one of my favorite supplements due to the extra endurance. TAA adds on top of that in my experience. Synergy is a word folks toss around too liberally. Additive is probably a better term. Synergy implies a lot of things that are hard to prove.

#14 uubiduu

uubiduu

• Members
  • 464 posts

Posted 22 June 2013 - 01:04 PM

will the TAA caps be an e-pharm product? if i had to choose one, COP or TAA, which will be better for strength or isnt it possible to say?

#15 truthornothin

truthornothin

• Members
  • 1,981 posts
  • LocationChampaign IL

Posted 22 June 2013 - 02:33 PM

will the TAA caps be an e-pharm product? if i had to choose one, COP or TAA, which will be better for strength or isnt it possible to say?

Prototype and I really cannot say though both seem to have an effect on it
  • dooby likes this

#16 Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

• Knowledgable User
  • 9,910 posts

Posted 22 June 2013 - 04:04 PM

will the TAA caps be an e-pharm product?

not the caps but it may end up in a propietary blend someday

#17 Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

• Knowledgable User
  • 9,910 posts

Posted 22 June 2013 - 04:05 PM

i dont think its possible to say

since there have only been like a total of two people in the world that have tried TAA as an oral. I think we need a bigger sample population, dont u?

#18 ontop888

ontop888

• Members
  • 1,745 posts

Posted 22 June 2013 - 05:28 PM

I like pump spray (TAA, among other ingredients), but I prefer COP as a staple supplement. More endurance and overall energy from my experience.
TAA, on the other hand,
Brings the pumps.

#19 prometheus1982

prometheus1982

• Members
  • 204 posts

Posted 22 June 2013 - 05:55 PM

ECOP really is the best sup I've ever taken. Looking forward to the TAA caps.

#20 uubiduu

uubiduu

• Members
  • 464 posts

Posted 23 June 2013 - 12:51 AM

neither taa nor cop need to be cycled correct?

#21 truthornothin

truthornothin

• Members
  • 1,981 posts
  • LocationChampaign IL

Posted 23 June 2013 - 07:59 AM

neither taa nor cop need to be cycled correct?

no, you do not need to cycle either. I agree with Prometheus, E-COP is one of my all time favorites. You REALLY appreciate it when you run out. Patrick and I are the only ones that I know of to use TAA orally. So yeah, sample size is small at this time. And to Ontop, You get a lot more per dose orally. I love my Pump Spray but the oral seems to really kick in the pumps. I have not had any appreciable carbs except on cheat days in 2 months, but with the oral TAA I still get major pumps.

#22 megadeth

megadeth

• Members
  • 111 posts

Posted 23 June 2013 - 09:08 AM

no, you do not need to cycle either. I agree with Prometheus, E-COP is one of my all time favorites. You REALLY appreciate it when you run out. Patrick and I are the only ones that I know of to use TAA orally. So yeah, sample size is small at this time. And to Ontop, You get a lot more per dose orally. I love my Pump Spray but the oral seems to really kick in the pumps. I have not had any appreciable carbs except on cheat days in 2 months, but with the oral TAA I still get major pumps.

Truth, why no carbs? If I remember correctly, u mentioning in your previous logs that fatloss was better w/ carbs on Ur/Pump Spray.

#23 uubiduu

uubiduu

• Members
  • 464 posts

Posted 23 June 2013 - 11:22 AM

1)when you run out E-COP, your strength/endurance goes down noticeably? i hope they are still higher than before starting the product.

2)is the difference between E-COP and other COP products really big or rather subtle? how long will one E-COP tub last on the recommended dose and how long a bottle of the new TAA product?

#24 Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

• Knowledgable User
  • 9,910 posts

Posted 23 June 2013 - 11:55 AM

1)when you run out E-COP, your strength/endurance goes down noticeably? i hope they are still higher than before starting the product.

2)is the difference between E-COP and other COP products really big or rather subtle? how long will one E-COP tub last on the recommended dose and how long a bottle of the new TAA product?

i would think that when u stop using a supplement like cop the effects would cease. does that make u sad? Make u wanna avoid it altogether? Maybe u should not diet, cuz when you stop the effects wont last. While were at it dont lift. cuz whats the point, the effects will go away when you stop.

the epic COP versus ECOP study has yet to be performed. when we have 150K to throw away perhaps we will commence that importrant study to answer your question

#25 Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

• Knowledgable User
  • 9,910 posts

Posted 23 June 2013 - 11:59 AM

we formulate our products to provide 30 day supply more or less. depends on how you dose

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: blood, capsules, endurance

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users