Clearshot

• Please log in to reply
75 replies to this topic

#51 gav86

gav86

• Members
  • 442 posts

Posted 20 January 2014 - 09:28 AM

Still wanting to know why it was discontinued. I think it was way better than the dmaa version.

#52 truthornothin

truthornothin

• Members
  • 1,981 posts
  • LocationChampaign IL

Posted 20 January 2014 - 09:37 AM

Still wanting to know why it was discontinued. I think it was way better than the dmaa version.

It couldn't be helped sorry

E-Pharm Nutrition Representative

Follow me on Twitter @epharmrep

#53 DavidCream

DavidCream

• Members
  • 253 posts

Posted 27 January 2014 - 11:16 AM

Hey guys any update on a new clearshot? I didnt get to try the "v2" recently released. I found a website with the original but it seems to have been marked up quite a bit. Out of preworkout and I need something.

#54 djtreee

djtreee

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 23 September 2014 - 06:41 PM

I've been off all forums for a WHILE now.  I might be making a facepalm mistake here, but I'm bumping this to rekindle the hope that there's some kind of info on why Clearshot was discontinued?

I have to echo the sentiments of the folks that say that this was one of their favorite supplements of all time.  Honestly, this very well may have taken the top spot for me.  And, like the rest of you, I have used a metric ton of supplements; so to declare one to be the VERY best is damn high praise.

Where did it go?  I hope it will return.

#55 truthornothin

truthornothin

• Members
  • 1,981 posts
  • LocationChampaign IL

Posted 24 September 2014 - 12:46 PM

Blame WADA, We are still working on it, it is not as easy as one would think.  It has been a pet project of mine since I started full time with E-Pharm a few months ago as PA so aptly put it "What makes you think that you are going to find something if I can't?" To date he has been correct. I have experimented with some things one of which left me nauseous for 3 days and caused me to blow chunks in the middle of our marketing meeting....I barely made to the restroom on time ....the things I go through for you guys....suffice it to say we are still working on it

#56 djtreee

djtreee

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 24 September 2014 - 09:51 PM

Blame WADA, We are still working on it, it is not as easy as one would think.  It has been a pet project of mine since I started full time with E-Pharm a few months ago as PA so aptly put it "What makes you think that you are going to find something if I can't?" To date he has been correct. I have experimented with some things one of which left me nauseous for 3 days and caused me to blow chunks in the middle of our marketing meeting....I barely made to the restroom on time ....the things I go through for you guys....suffice it to say we are still working on it

What on earth was WADA's beef with the most recent formula?  I found it to be a pretty close replacement for the original.  Though, to be honest, I thought the original was pretty much the closest thing to real-life "NZT"  Haha

In all seriousness, I recommended Clearshot as the number 1 preworkout and energy booster, even while I was a rep for another company.  You can't deny the product that works the best, right? 

What was the complaint from the powers on high about the second incarnation of Clearshot?

#57 djtreee

djtreee

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 24 September 2014 - 09:56 PM

On a further note, last night after my post I went ahead and emailed E-Pharm directly,  The got back to me right away, and I have pasted the entire reply below:

Hello Dave,
Thank you for contacting E-Pharm Nutrition and thank you for your
amazing support! We do apologize that this product is currently
unavailable but we are in works of a reformulation. We just want to make
sure its just as awesome so we are being cautious in the re-release.
Continue to check back for updates and availability, it will be
announced on our FaceBook page whenever its first available. Thank you
and we look forward to serving you!

In essence, Pretty much what truthornothin said.

As long as the next version isn't the "blow-chunks-on-friends-and-colleagues" miracel formula that we've heard about from truthornothin LOL, I am looking forward to seeing the next version that comes to market.  I hope and pray that anything that E-Pharm decides to put the name clearshot on will live up to the reputation that the original built.

#58 truthornothin

truthornothin

• Members
  • 1,981 posts
  • LocationChampaign IL

Posted 25 September 2014 - 08:48 AM

On a further note, last night after my post I went ahead and emailed E-Pharm directly,  The got back to me right away, and I have pasted the entire reply below:

Hello Dave,
Thank you for contacting E-Pharm Nutrition and thank you for your
amazing support! We do apologize that this product is currently
unavailable but we are in works of a reformulation. We just want to make
sure its just as awesome so we are being cautious in the re-release.
Continue to check back for updates and availability, it will be
announced on our FaceBook page whenever its first available. Thank you
and we look forward to serving you!

In essence, Pretty much what truthornothin said.

As long as the next version isn't the "blow-chunks-on-friends-and-colleagues" miracel formula that we've heard about from truthornothin LOL, I am looking forward to seeing the next version that comes to market.  I hope and pray that anything that E-Pharm decides to put the name clearshot on will live up to the reputation that the original built.

I do it so you won't have to lol ...though that one could be fun at parties.....NOT!!!  This is one of my favorite supplements of all time so trust me, I want it back as badly as you do. Maybe worse...we will keep trying 

#59 djtreee

djtreee

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 11 October 2014 - 06:47 PM

Videographic Representation of the in-gym effect of Clearshot:

#60 Biggame

Biggame

• Members
  • 1,291 posts

Posted 17 October 2014 - 02:58 PM

I still have like 6 bottles of the last formula. Afraid to use it all up.

#61 enlightened one

enlightened one

Blast & Cruise 24/7-365

• Members
  • 1,074 posts

Posted 04 November 2014 - 05:31 AM

^^^

Armageddon!The end is near lol

''I don't take steroids.I take prohormones and their safe''

Jesus could turn water into wine but could he bench press 200KG?

#62 truthornothin

truthornothin

• Members
  • 1,981 posts
  • LocationChampaign IL

Posted 04 November 2014 - 02:00 PM

I am still trying, I am almost out of my personal stash 

#63 dANIMAL11

dANIMAL11

Antaeus Labs Rep

• Members
  • 4,877 posts

Posted 04 November 2014 - 08:08 PM

I would buy this shit but the gallons. regularly.   I used to get the large bulk container with the pump, of the concentrated version. AAAAAAMMMMMMAAAAAZZZZZZZZING!  

bring it back.   Subscription model so I don't have to reorder. Just reships every 30days and auto charges my account. 

clear shot for the win!!!!  

• henryv and enlightened one like this

Antaeus Labs Rep

#64 enlightened one

enlightened one

Blast & Cruise 24/7-365

• Members
  • 1,074 posts

Posted 05 November 2014 - 08:14 AM

I still have more than half a bottle left of the original E pharm AMP(DMAA)!Ive just got too many supps but am eager to finish it off 

after reading these posts.

The original clearshot was insane for focus-energy and so was the "safer"versions 

''I don't take steroids.I take prohormones and their safe''

Jesus could turn water into wine but could he bench press 200KG?

#65 DavidCream

DavidCream

• Members
  • 253 posts

Posted 07 November 2014 - 05:44 PM

Everyday at least one of my gym buddies asks me if I know where to get more Clearshot. All started when I got a sample (in the super old 1 serving bottle with the big top) and was like WOAH.

Now my God Nectar doesnt exist :(

One day we will have more!

#66 venice

venice

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 22 November 2014 - 08:06 PM

I just cracked open my very last 64 oz of clearshot... sad times.

#67 truthornothin

truthornothin

• Members
  • 1,981 posts
  • LocationChampaign IL

Posted 24 November 2014 - 04:19 PM

I just cracked open my very last 64 oz of clearshot... sad times.

Taps play softly in the background/ My last 64oz is less than half full

#68 madmuscle25

madmuscle25

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 28 September 2015 - 11:03 AM

Is there any ETA on the reformulated clear shot.

#69 starsnbars716

starsnbars716

• Members
  • 530 posts

Posted 28 September 2015 - 08:01 PM

Yeah please have some good news

#70 Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

• Knowledgable User
  • 9,910 posts

Posted 30 September 2015 - 11:16 AM

As far as I know there isnt going to be one.  

Visit My Blog www.patrickarnoldblog.com

Become a Member of E-Pharm Facebook Page www.facebook.com/epharmnutrition

#71 D-575

D-575

• Members
  • 898 posts

Posted 30 September 2015 - 05:31 PM

I've only had the pleasure of trying the original Clearshot and I will tell you that it was by far the single best supp I have ever tasted.  I literally looked forward to the taste more so than the effects.

It was the best DMAA supp I've used.  I hated how original oxyelite made me feel.  I didn't want to touch any dmaa product after OEP, however, clearshot was the one and only exception.

I didn't even know there was a Clearshot v2, and it sucks that I wasn't able to try it.

PA, I think you should consider coming out with Clearshot again.  Maybe you can formulate it with amp citrate.  But honestly, I hate to see how all your best products are slowly beginning to disappear and never return.  Seriously.

In this industry, it is so hard for companies to come out with SOLID, effective products that deliver consistently.  There are VERY few and I can say without a doubt your products get that stamp of approval.  It's funny because of the handful of compounds that actually work for me, you are the one that comes out with them in product form.

Obviously you know I love b-AET.  But cordyceps is a staple supp for me after having tried Cordgygen/Ultra-Cordygen.  And what does this amazing herb/fungus have a complex of?  ADENOSINE!

I got UR-Spray, TAA powder, and Pump Spray on my list and can't wait to give them a-go.

p.s. - i would love for you to come out with a solo b-AET spray.  You should formulate it with b-AET and TAA in a spray, nothing more.  Even though I've got 7-Spray, I'm hesitant to run because of it's strange effect on reducing test levels.  I didn't have a great experience with Abliderate. 

#72 Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

• Knowledgable User
  • 9,910 posts

Posted 01 October 2015 - 07:49 AM

AMP citrate and other DMAA analogs are targeted by the FDA.  The last thing we need is attention of the FDA.  There are no alternatives that are eifficacious and legal.   I will not release a clearshot that doesnt do anything

So stop telling me to release a new clearshot. thanks

• frank thomas likes this

Visit My Blog www.patrickarnoldblog.com

Become a Member of E-Pharm Facebook Page www.facebook.com/epharmnutrition

#73 D-575

D-575

• Members
  • 898 posts

Posted 02 October 2015 - 01:54 PM

AMP citrate and other DMAA analogs are targeted by the FDA.  The last thing we need is attention of the FDA.  There are no alternatives that are eifficacious and legal.   I will not release a clearshot that doesnt do anything

Ya, I kinda figured you'd pass on amp citrate.

#74 starsnbars716

starsnbars716

• Members
  • 530 posts

Posted 03 October 2015 - 10:34 AM

AMP citrate and other DMAA analogs are targeted by the FDA. The last thing we need is attention of the FDA. There are no alternatives that are eifficacious and legal. I will not release a clearshot that doesnt do anything

What would you think about formulating it with the stim complex from the new E-Pharm AMP? I rather enjoy that stuff.

#75 Schwuppes

Schwuppes

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 03 October 2015 - 06:41 PM

I know PA won't like this... but I reckon the new AMP is already one of E-Pharm's weakest products... just seems like a bunch of haplessly thrown together stims and flavonols.. half of them with very scant, dubious research behind them and questionable bioavailability data.

I even asked on this forum once about the pharmacodynamics/MOA of Echinopsine.. and the reply was basically: "no idea how it works or what it does"

And yes, I've tried it... feels like a high dose of caffeine.

Hell even something like phenylpiracetam or Bromantane could have been used...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users