add blood cycle letro muscle phs run steroids

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 SLR722

SLR722

• Members
  • 913 posts

Posted 08 December 2013 - 04:14 PM

A lot of steroids and PHs cause painful pumps especially while running or doing a lot of reps. What is the main cause of these pumps? Is it a combination of water retention and a high amount of blood flowing to the muscle or just water? I keep reading different things.

Some people also report that when they add letro on cycle the pumps go away competently which would lead me to believe that the source of the pumps was water retention in cells. If that's the case wouldn't just taking an AI on cycle fix the horrific pump problem?

#2 Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

• Knowledgable User
  • 9,734 posts

Posted 12 December 2013 - 12:45 PM

A lot of steroids and PHs cause painful pumps especially while running or doing a lot of reps. What is the main cause of these pumps? Is it a combination of water retention and a high amount of blood flowing to the muscle or just water? I keep reading different things.

Some people also report that when they add letro on cycle the pumps go away competently which would lead me to believe that the source of the pumps was water retention in cells. If that's the case wouldn't just taking an AI on cycle fix the horrific pump problem?

increased muscle tone (tightness) can cause blood vessel and nerve impingement which impedes the free flow of blood, thats one explanation

Visit My Blog www.patrickarnoldblog.com

Become a Member of E-Pharm Facebook Page www.facebook.com/epharmnutrition

#3 Quadzilla99

Quadzilla99

• Members
  • 131 posts

Posted 14 December 2013 - 02:56 AM

its a tight feeling..like its filling up with air....

#4 SLR722

SLR722

• Members
  • 913 posts

Posted 14 December 2013 - 11:02 PM

increased muscle tone (tightness) can cause blood vessel and nerve impingement which impedes the free flow of blood, thats one explanation

So it's basically just from getting big no way around it?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: add, blood, cycle, letro, muscle, phs, run, steroids

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users