Sent From Phone, You Sonamabish.

Celtic Labs Rep

#53 Domenic

Domenic

Chub Life

• Reps
  • 6,612 posts

Posted 08 January 2014 - 06:06 AM

Today's diet is more or less the same, except I've got a different brand of Almond Milk and a different brand of Greek Yogurt because they were on sale (these are the interesting hard-hitting details).

Pre-workout:
1 Cap Slin Sane
1 Cup Fiber One
0.66 Cup(s) Unsweetened Almond Milk
1 Scoop Myofusion
I might even just mix the Myofusion into the almond milk and dump that on the cereal if I'm feeling sassy, WHO KNOWS?!
Post-workout
1 Scoop MyoFusion (not part of the overnight oats)
1 Cup Oats (dry)
1 Dannon Activiaaaaaa Greek
0.66 Unsweetened Almond Milk
These are in the fridge now, in a jar. Overnight Oats. Good shit. Yum.
10oz. Chicken Breast
2 Cups Spinach
The spinach confuses me... last brand said 85g was 1.5 cups... new brand says 85g is 3 cups... d'aw well, no one ever got fat from eating too much raw spinach. As meticulous as I'm trying to be, I really don't think 20g of spinach is going to make or break this log.
5 Eggs
1 Slice American Cheese
4 tbsp. Peanut Butter.
2,175 calories
87g protein
149g carbs
199g protein
Today was supposed to be abs + cardio, but I still haven't gotten a chance to experience dat Slin Sane pre-workout pump and I want to. So today will either be back + bi's or chest + tri's. Or arms. I don't know, I'm probably going to lift something today, though.

Celtic Labs Rep

#54 Domenic

Domenic

Chub Life

• Reps
  • 6,612 posts

Posted 08 January 2014 - 06:09 AM

Throwing these 2,200 cals down is really not hard at all. The hardest part is the 10oz. of chicken and that's my own fault. I'm too busy (read: lazy) with my job/ trying to get my observation hours in the physical therapist's office in to give a shit about really cooking my food with love so I just bake a pile of chicken in the oven. Of course it's going to suck to it 10oz of it. Thinking I might switch to another lean meat for a while, I'm starting to get angry when I look at chickens. Smug chickens.

Celtic Labs Rep

#55 iceman99uc

iceman99uc

• Members
  • 2,509 posts

Posted 08 January 2014 - 08:23 AM

Throwing these 2,200 cals down is really not hard at all. The hardest part is the 10oz. of chicken and that's my own fault. I'm too busy (read: lazy) with my job/ trying to get my observation hours in the physical therapist's office in to give a shit about really cooking my food with love so I just bake a pile of chicken in the oven. Of course it's going to suck to it 10oz of it. Thinking I might switch to another lean meat for a while, I'm starting to get angry when I look at chickens. Smug chickens.

I feel the same way about chickens currently...It's a bad deal when you feel yourself forcing the chicken down and trying to stop the gag reflex as you force down 10oz of chicken.

#56 Domenic

Domenic

Chub Life

• Reps
  • 6,612 posts

Posted 08 January 2014 - 08:28 AM

I feel the same way about chickens currently...It's a bad deal when you feel yourself forcing the chicken down and trying to stop the gag reflex as you force down 10oz of chicken.

I'm not to gagging. At that point I stop. I'm not going to choke anything down. It's just that it takes forever to eat the 10oz. of chicken because each bite is a fight and then I require a rest period haha. Everything else gets demolished within 5 minutes. The chicken takes an hour.

Celtic Labs Rep

#57 Muscle-Addict83

Muscle-Addict83

Celtic Labs Rep

• Reps
  • 2,363 posts

Posted 08 January 2014 - 09:44 AM

Bring some salsa with. It definitely helps.
  • Doctor Steuss likes this

#58 Domenic

Domenic

Chub Life

• Reps
  • 6,612 posts

Posted 08 January 2014 - 09:47 AM

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Muscle-Addict83 again.

Got some salsa, will try dat.

Celtic Labs Rep

#59 iceman99uc

iceman99uc

• Members
  • 2,509 posts

Posted 08 January 2014 - 10:08 AM

Is good suggestion. Forgot about this. You're on spread brother.

Also, Cooking chicken w some taco seasoning sprinkled on and then doused in salsa is good too. Might try this again this week...optional is some mexican cheese sprinkled on. Yum.

#60 Domenic

Domenic

Chub Life

• Reps
  • 6,612 posts

Posted 08 January 2014 - 10:24 AM

I wonder if I could bake the chicken, THEN, fill kind of a deep pan with some spicy shit, like enchilada sauce, but not enchilada sauce because that's a lot of empty cals, and then just simmer the chicken for a while.
And now I want enchiladas.

Celtic Labs Rep

#61 iceman99uc

iceman99uc

• Members
  • 2,509 posts

Posted 08 January 2014 - 10:29 AM

I wonder if I could bake the chicken, THEN, fill kind of a deep pan with some spicy shit, like enchilada sauce, but not enchilada sauce because that's a lot of empty cals, and then just simmer the chicken for a while.
And now I want enchiladas.

Just get yourself some hot salsa and bake chicken in said salsa. Works great. Even thickens up salsa into a nice sauce.

#62 Domenic

Domenic

Chub Life

• Reps
  • 6,612 posts

Posted 08 January 2014 - 10:30 AM

Just get yourself some hot salsa and bake chicken in said salsa. Works great. Even thickens up salsa into a nice sauce.

feckin smaht

Celtic Labs Rep

#63 oddman09

oddman09

• Members
  • 115 posts

Posted 08 January 2014 - 11:20 AM

Put some lemon pepper seasoning on your chicken. Put in on a pan at medium heat for a few minutes, then flip it put a lid on it and reduce heat to low. After 10 minutes turn off the stove top and let it rest for 5 minutes, take that betch out and enjoy some juicy ass lemon pepper chicken.

Times may vary depending on how much chicken and how thick.

#64 Domenic

Domenic

Chub Life

• Reps
  • 6,612 posts

Posted 08 January 2014 - 11:46 AM

Perhaps. :isee: could try. Would probably have to slice thinner, right?

Celtic Labs Rep

#65 shadowsyl2012

shadowsyl2012

• Members
  • 3,671 posts

Posted 08 January 2014 - 12:52 PM

I'm starting to get angry when I look at chickens. Fucking Smug chickens.

Fixed.

Serious note: take some olive oil, add your chili seasoning to it and let it sit. Heat infused oil in pan, put plain chicken into pan when oil is at smoking point, fry until chicken is golden from infused oil and cooked through. Take a peach yogurt and put it on your plate as a dipping sauce (tbsp. don't go crazy). The fusion of flavours will make it very different for you, and the off set of hot chicken and cold yogurt will also make it very different for you. Your mouth won't know what is going on. I am a chef and that was a huge seller in a restaurant I worked for in Calgary 10 years ago.

#66 JohnMcc

JohnMcc

• Members
  • 1,549 posts

Posted 08 January 2014 - 12:52 PM

Posted Image hey johnny...found a pic of you in the gym lol

Those titties tho!
DevastatingDave "Lets all be big boys here for a little bit and cycle like we mean it."

Nostrum420 "... as for the money unless you're a pro BBer or fitness model steroids were always kind of a waste...but hey everyone needs a hobby..."

Rich Piana "...supplement stands for, it's the second best thing to the best thing."

#67 shadowsyl2012

shadowsyl2012

• Members
  • 3,671 posts

Posted 08 January 2014 - 12:55 PM

Even though they are super bitches.......

Still just using 20 lb weights

#68 shadowsyl2012

shadowsyl2012

• Members
  • 3,671 posts

Posted 08 January 2014 - 12:55 PM

:yodawg:

#69 Domenic

Domenic

Chub Life

• Reps
  • 6,612 posts

Posted 08 January 2014 - 12:57 PM

Fixed.

Serious note: take some olive oil, add your chili seasoning to it and let it sit. Heat infused oil in pan, put plain chicken into pan when oil is at smoking point, fry until chicken is golden from infused oil and cooked through. Take a peach yogurt and put it on your plate as a dipping sauce (tbsp. don't go crazy). The fusion of flavours will make it very different for you, and the off set of hot chicken and cold yogurt will also make it very different for you. Your mouth won't know what is going on. I am a chef and that was a huge seller in a restaurant I worked for in Calgary 10 years ago.

I haz peach yogurt here! But how do I count the oil macros? Measure amount in pan then amount leftover so I know how much I'm eating?

Celtic Labs Rep

#70 shadowsyl2012

shadowsyl2012

• Members
  • 3,671 posts

Posted 08 January 2014 - 01:03 PM

That I could not tell you m8, for the best fry (and of course using olive oil) I like to almost saturate the chicken. Watching cals I imagine you could get away with a couple tbps of the oil both macro wise and for cooking.
I don't do cutting diet stuff so am curious now that you mention it about an answer from someone knowledgable.

#71 Domenic

Domenic

Chub Life

• Reps
  • 6,612 posts

Posted 08 January 2014 - 01:08 PM

That I could not tell you m8, for the best fry (and of course using olive oil) I like to almost saturate the chicken. Watching cals I imagine you could get away with a couple tbps of the oil both macro wise and for cooking.
I don't do cutting diet stuff so am curious now that you mention it about an answer from someone knowledgable.

In4Answers
AlsoBecauseThisIsMyLog

Celtic Labs Rep

#72 shadowsyl2012

shadowsyl2012

• Members
  • 3,671 posts

Posted 08 January 2014 - 01:10 PM

You could also make the infused oil, then marinate the chicken breasts in it. Then remove the chicken, pat semi dry and use minimal amounts of the infused oil in the pan for the most taste/least amount of oil if it looks like it will interfere with macros using too much oil in the pan.

#73 Domenic

Domenic

Chub Life

• Reps
  • 6,612 posts

Posted 08 January 2014 - 01:18 PM

You could also make the infused oil, then marinate the chicken breasts in it. Then remove the chicken, pat semi dry and use minimal amounts of the infused oil in the pan for the most taste/least amount of oil if it looks like it will interfere with macros using too much oil in the pan.

Dafuq is infused oil? Olive oil that's got some herbs sitting in it for a while?

Celtic Labs Rep

#74 oddman09

oddman09

• Members
  • 115 posts

Posted 08 January 2014 - 01:37 PM

Even though they are super bitches.......

Still just using 20 lb weights

You dont get muscles like that ego lifting.

#75 Domenic

Domenic

Chub Life

• Reps
  • 6,612 posts

Posted 08 January 2014 - 02:09 PM

Posted Image
Dat pre-workout nutrition, though.

Celtic Labs Rep

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: america, find, gear, hulk, like, log, run, serum, super

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users