Posted 18 December 2014 - 09:31 AM

http://www.fatalfitness.com/articles1/

#252 biggiesmallz

biggiesmallz

Just big n small

• Members
  • 8,497 posts

Posted 27 December 2014 - 08:59 PM

Gout is a disease that comes from the build up of toxins in the body; mainly Urea...  or Uric Acid.  Basically you get pissed throughout your entire life of eating other people's bullshit, and if you don't consciously and properly express your anger, it becomes stored poisoned energy, which, over time, builds up and develops into concentrated uric acid, concentrated urea, and eventually gout.

Consciously work out your anger, and no more bodily poisons :)  thank you

#253 biggiesmallz

biggiesmallz

Just big n small

• Members
  • 8,497 posts

Posted 28 December 2014 - 02:14 PM

ASSTEROIDS!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D

#254 biggiesmallz

biggiesmallz

Just big n small

• Members
  • 8,497 posts

Posted 28 December 2014 - 02:15 PM

#255 biggiesmallz

biggiesmallz

Just big n small

• Members
  • 8,497 posts

Posted 28 December 2014 - 02:16 PM

#256 biggiesmallz

biggiesmallz

Just big n small

• Members
  • 8,497 posts

Posted 28 December 2014 - 04:04 PM

http://www.prohormon...er/1982-henryv/
:)

#257 biggiesmallz

biggiesmallz

Just big n small

• Members
  • 8,497 posts

Posted 28 December 2014 - 04:05 PM

#258 trickykids

trickykids

staying north of vag

• Members
  • 1,164 posts

Posted 07 January 2015 - 01:00 PM

What's up brah?  I haven't been on here for a bit so I figured I should check in here and break up your string of like 85 consecutive posts in this thread.

Here is one of the most thought provolking things I've seen in a while:

http://www.businessi...-origin-2014-12

I think that guy is a genius and it supports some things that I have believed intuitively for a while (like that life forms aren't really any different than rocks and that they whole universe is basically doing the same thing)

I'd be intersted to hear your take on it. 

What's your chemical cocktail these days?  I'm about to hop on some epi/trest next month.

Happy new year, hope your good.

• biggiesmallz likes this
..........................Best set/Projected max/1 Rep Max
Dead Lift.............. 475lbs x 3/ 528lbs/ 505lbs
Squat.................. 255lbs x 12/ 355lbs/ 325lbs
Bench Press......... 240lbs x 10/ 320lbs/ 310lbs
Military Press....... 140lbs x 8/ 177lbs/ 175lbs

fastest 10 miles...... 1hr 6min
standing box jump.... 46"

#259 spinyvegeta

spinyvegeta

PHF Rep

• Reps
  • 6,963 posts

Posted 07 January 2015 - 01:18 PM

I saw this video this weekend. So fucking hot
  • biggiesmallz likes this

#260 CurlsRock

CurlsRock

• Members
  • 1,009 posts

Posted 08 January 2015 - 11:01 AM

If you could bang 1 who would it be...I'd take rihanna but its close.

#261 CurlsRock

CurlsRock

• Members
  • 1,009 posts

Posted 08 January 2015 - 11:02 AM

Actually its not really that close...Rihanna does it for me.

#262 biggiesmallz

biggiesmallz

Just big n small

• Members
  • 8,497 posts

Posted 29 January 2015 - 05:52 AM

I saw this video this weekend. So fucking hot

yes indeed

If you could bang 1 who would it be...I'd take rihanna but its close.

neither...  i'd 'make love' 2 both instead :P 

Actually its not really that close...Rihanna does it for me.

thank god for differing tastes...  as much as I love Rihanna, the Colombian twitch is simply unbearable at times :( 

#263 biggiesmallz

biggiesmallz

Just big n small

• Members
  • 8,497 posts

Posted 29 January 2015 - 08:15 AM

What's up brah?  I haven't been on here for a bit so I figured I should check in here and break up your string of like 85 consecutive posts in this thread.

Here is one of the most thought provolking things I've seen in a while:

http://www.businessi...-origin-2014-12

I think that guy is a genius and it supports some things that I have believed intuitively for a while (like that life forms aren't really any different than rocks and that they whole universe is basically doing the same thing)

I'd be intersted to hear your take on it. 

What's your chemical cocktail these days?  I'm about to hop on some epi/trest next month.

Happy new year, hope your good.

glad you're still roamin around these parts :)  Always happy for the input...  As far as the consecutive posts I just figured I'd spice the log with some lively entertainment, tried to make it broad enough to cover the interest of most, but concise enough 4 the sake of basic simplicity

In any case, the link you posted above is awesome, I haven't had the time to dig into the details, but it reminded me of something you may enjoy for further expansion of those basic concepts...  one of countless available sources on similar data, of course, but certainly worth reading...  and the book is relatively short.  Ties in tons of scientific concepts on the basic level; physics, biology, basic sciences...  you'd enjoy it, plus it simplifies a lot of complex concepts into a comprehensive layout.... Honestly should be a 'must read' for anyone graduating high school, but wadda I know....

As for the chemical cocktail, I dropped all anabolics a while back (a few months ago) cuz I needed to sort out my medical/psychological issues with VA/prior military service, and those motherfuckers were feeding me anti-psychotics like nobody's business....  it's really sad that THAT is the level of care they provide to former service men and women who put their fucking lives on the line for this country...  don't get me wrong, the medical care at military hospitals is basically solid when it comes to basic needs....  but their Psychology and Psychiatry department is pure fucking trash....  those idiots tend to think that everything can be 'taken care of' with pills....  truth is a lot of those goddamn drugs do more damage than healing, I know because I've actually taken them to see if the shit even works.

Bottom line; anti-depressants have NEVER healed depression, nor will they....  because they're not designed to.  The same as pain pills have NEVER healed chronic pain illnesses, nor will they....  because they're not designed to.  It's temporary relief at best, unfortunately when it comes to antipsychotics and matters of the brain, and conscious, congnitive processing, that entire system is infinitely more sensitive and 'complex' than the neural response break that occurs as a result of ingesting pain meds....  in other words, the pain meds are much more effective at managing pain than the antipsychotics are at managing mental disorders.  

Sorry for the long speech, but the basic point I'm trying to get across that the dumbass psychiatrists and stupid fucking shrinks (they call them SHRINKs for a reason, by the way...  cuz they shrink your fucking life away) have NO FUCKING CLUE how to resolve psychological ailments....  and force-feeding pills that negatively impact the patient's cognitive and cognizance ability is certainly NOT the way to do it...  and is borderline on medical malpractice, if we define malpractice as being that which is NOT conducive to a patient's healthy recovery.

But, of course the docs generally don't give a shit...  all they care about is their fucking wallet wads...  and the patient just becomes another statistic upon which they can push their pharmaceutical interests, stuff their fucking pockets, make a display that appears to show that they know what the fuck they're doing...  and somehow move on with their sorry, pathetic, useless, miserable fucking lives.  Last time I EVER sign my fucking life away to protect the stupidity of these ignorant, moronic 'healthcare' practitioners...   

You can't fix emotional/psychological issues with drugs, but you can certainly make it appear as tho they no longer exist...  like in the case of prescribing anti-depressants to raise the serotonin levels, presenting the effect of a seemingly 'happy' person...  because everyone's happier when they're sedated....  but the basic psychological issues are never even touched upon.  Like painting a white man black, or a black man white, and saying that the paint has now completely transformed that man's ethnicity....  lazy fucking ignorance and stupidity, as well as huge PhD-type egos....  but when it comes to true concern for health and well-being it's simply nonexistent.

In any case, long story shorter, once I go through these worthless meds to see what's what, I'ma drop the stupid shit and hop back onto something that has real, and valid, beneficial life-changing and health promoting effects :)  Just got too much shit on my plate to dig into it at the moment, plus I just now finally got my umbilical hernia surgery done, so I gotta wait a month or two before any lifting at all to let it heal up properly before I start back on strength/health development.  

Thanks for checkin in bro, and happy new year's to you as well, hope all is well on the home front, I'll save the link and take a better look at it when I have more time to absorb the details properly.  Also feel free to scroll up to the top of this page (11) and click on that power link for real-world application, also has tons of practical and valid points on overall health management and strength application for REAL life  :red_indian:

• trickykids likes this

#264 trickykids

trickykids

staying north of vag

• Members
  • 1,164 posts

Posted 29 January 2015 - 09:00 AM

yeah man, good stuff in that link.

sounds like some bullshit with the anti-depressants- what did they put you on?

i've done some research with xanax and it is amazing how addictive that shit can be.  probably the second most addictive substance i've ever tried behind only nicotine.

..........................Best set/Projected max/1 Rep Max
Dead Lift.............. 475lbs x 3/ 528lbs/ 505lbs
Squat.................. 255lbs x 12/ 355lbs/ 325lbs
Bench Press......... 240lbs x 10/ 320lbs/ 310lbs
Military Press....... 140lbs x 8/ 177lbs/ 175lbs

fastest 10 miles...... 1hr 6min
standing box jump.... 46"

#265 biggiesmallz

biggiesmallz

Just big n small

• Members
  • 8,497 posts

Posted 29 January 2015 - 10:04 AM

honestly over the course of the past 5 years or so I've tried just about every possible prescription they could offer...  everything from trezadone to tramadol to mild muscle relaxers to prescription pain killers (vicotin, percocet, oxys)...  those all have a relative place of temporary application.

As far as the antipsychotics tho, Halodol and Respidone is what they had me on, all that shit does is pure, brainless sedation.  It's fine if you're dealing with a violent psychotic patient that needs to be restrained and sedated...  it's NOT fine if you're dealing with a coherent, sensitive, conscious human being who's trying to RECOVER from his psychological issues, cuz it moots the entire brain chemistry AND function.  It seems to me they're not concerned at all with trying to understand and resolve issues, they're more concerned with trying to control population, not heal the individual.

The Lithium Carbonate tho isn't 2 bad, to me it's sort of like a very mild version of adderol.  Slight stimulation and positive conscious clarity, albeit absolutely every single case in any hospital is individual to that particular person's specifics, so things which may work for me may not work as well for someone else, and vice-versa.  Again tho, even THAT, they have guys on this prescription for DECADES....  if you need to take pills for decades, that means your issue is NEVER resolved.  Which means your medical practice is ineffective, period.  Pills are designed to be an AID to psychological/physiological recovery, not the foundation.  Fundamental issues remain in the domains of feelings and emotions, but the doctors are seemingly too fucking stupid to understand, or even take the time out to care enough to ask the right questions when it comes to the underlying issues that create the psychiatric/psychological issues in the first place.

So, let's just feed them pills to get rid of their "feelings" and their "thoughts"....  cuz God forbid nomal people have those...  srsly?  THIS is medicine?  What the fuck am I paying my taxes for?  

#266 studog

studog

• Members
  • 274 posts

Posted 29 January 2015 - 10:37 PM

We need another Biggie/ Tricky debate , you two guys are epic.

" I didn't think I was older until I went into an Abercrombie and Fitch and they looked at me like I was walking through a playground with my cock in my hand."- Greg Giraldo

#267 biggiesmallz

biggiesmallz

Just big n small

• Members
  • 8,497 posts

Posted 30 January 2015 - 08:13 AM

Feel free to jump in ol' timer :) 

#268 biggiesmallz

biggiesmallz

Just big n small

• Members
  • 8,497 posts