Photo
- - - - -

Largest caloric deficit you'd run on cycle?

cycle run test tren

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#1 themaharaja

themaharaja

• Members
  • 2,040 posts

Posted 02 February 2014 - 03:18 AM

Im thinking -700 to -1k daily cept a day of +500 to +700.

Will be starting at 500 tren, 150 test. Will increase tren if needed to run deeper deficits.

#2 srootone

srootone

EpstaneMan

• Members
  • 4,310 posts

Posted 02 February 2014 - 03:27 PM

I typically cut at 1,000 caloric deficit. Even when not on cycle.

I just accept the muscle loss in the name of getting cuts. Then bulk up on cycle afterward and bam......winning.

Don't forget the only person standing in your way is YOU.....

Previous Cycles:
-SD bridge Katanadrol 2.0-

-epi solo-
45/45/45
http://www.anabolicm...d-epistane.html

-stano/mecha/epi stack-
Stano 1,050/1,050/1,050/0/0
Mecha 0/125/150/150/150
Epi 30/45/60/75/75
http://www.prohormon...hred-stack-log/

#3 hellsgatekeeper

hellsgatekeeper

Is Weak and Fat

• Members
  • 2,550 posts

Posted 02 February 2014 - 06:40 PM

I've gone down as low as 1400 cal deficit and continued to gain. Throw in some tren, dianabol, or trestolone/mentabolan and you will still gain muscle. Cutting on steroids is like clean bulking natty as far as gains go for me. Even without gear I can cut at a 1000 calorie deficit without any muscle loss. Just keep protein up, do carb ups when you start feeling shitty and you'll be gtg.

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk HD

#4 themaharaja

themaharaja

• Members
  • 2,040 posts

Posted 03 February 2014 - 10:40 AM

I typically cut at 1,000 caloric deficit. Even when not on cycle.

I just accept the muscle loss in the name of getting cuts. Then bulk up on cycle afterward and bam......winning.

Never!

Youre probably some rich bastard who has all kinds of gainz to lose n still look swole.

Edited by themaharaja, 03 February 2014 - 10:54 AM.

#5 srootone

srootone

EpstaneMan

• Members
  • 4,310 posts

Posted 03 February 2014 - 07:33 PM

Never!

Youre probably some rich bastard who has all kinds of gainz to lose n still look swole.

Far from rich.....i just happen to spend all my free money on roidz :doitfaggot:

Don't forget the only person standing in your way is YOU.....

Previous Cycles:
-SD bridge Katanadrol 2.0-

-epi solo-
45/45/45
http://www.anabolicm...d-epistane.html

-stano/mecha/epi stack-
Stano 1,050/1,050/1,050/0/0
Mecha 0/125/150/150/150
Epi 30/45/60/75/75
http://www.prohormon...hred-stack-log/

#6 bigbumpkin2003

bigbumpkin2003

• Members
  • 5,561 posts

Posted 03 February 2014 - 09:41 PM

My best results have not been due to calories but carb deficit. Just sayin
Very proudly representing LGI !!
.... ... www.LGISupplements.net

#7 janoy crevesa

janoy crevesa

• Members
  • 981 posts

Posted 26 October 2014 - 10:16 PM

My best results have not been due to calories but carb deficit. Just sayin

dropping carbs just drops water weight. Unless you're in a deficit you're probably not losing actual fat.
  • somedude17 and ShredMN like this

#8 Ravock

Ravock

• Members
  • 252 posts
  • LocationSomewhere between starlight and darkness

Posted 27 October 2014 - 03:05 PM

I drop calories by dropping carbs. You have to be in a negative energy balance state to lose fat regardless.

You can't eat zero carbs and then 5000 calories of protein and fat and expect to lose weight.
  • Happy234 and ShredMN like this

#9 Baddog671

Baddog671

• Members
  • 2,782 posts

Posted 29 October 2014 - 12:42 AM

My diet is currently 2,600 calories a day which is hard for me since I used to eat whatever I wanted. But, after dropping 22-25 pounds, I think I'm nearly at my maintenance. Time to drop another 100-200 for a few weeks :'(

#10 Ravock

Ravock

• Members
  • 252 posts
  • LocationSomewhere between starlight and darkness

Posted 29 October 2014 - 08:22 PM

The struggle is real bro. Just gotta stick with it! I'm cutting hardcore until Thanksgiving, then bulk season will be in full swing. No stopping that shit once the holidays get here.

#11 janoy crevesa

janoy crevesa

• Members
  • 981 posts

Posted 01 November 2014 - 10:25 AM

The struggle is real bro. Just gotta stick with it! I'm cutting hardcore until Thanksgiving, then bulk season will be in full swing. No stopping that shit once the holidays get here.

cutting for thanksgiving crew checking in.

• somedude17 likes this

#12 somedude17

somedude17

• Members
  • 518 posts

Posted 03 November 2014 - 01:39 PM

When I cut, I drop my fats first, then if I ever need to lose water, that's when I cut carbs. No reason to drop carbs and deal with the sugar cravings when you're just wanting to do a general cut. 

Edit: I don't go below 1000 deficit, my body just gives me the  finger and steals my muscle at that point, even on cycle

#13 Esc8p2NeverLand

Esc8p2NeverLand

• Members
  • 1,288 posts

Posted 24 November 2014 - 09:30 PM

I usually like to cut at about 1,000 calories under, but have gone as high as 1500 while running t3 and clen, but also on a heavy dose of aas like test and tren. I cannot gain on a cut even on the drugs and my strength suffers, but it does seem like muscle mass is held well minus the glycogen loss, of course.

Follow me on my journey:
http://www.prohormon...n-no-operation/

#14 ShredMN

ShredMN

• Members
  • 416 posts

Posted 16 January 2015 - 10:41 PM

I drop calories by dropping carbs. You have to be in a negative energy balance state to lose fat regardless.

You can't eat zero carbs and then 5000 calories of protein and fat and expect to lose weight.

This ^

Excess proteins are just going to be stored as glycogen, anyways. Glycogen is a carbohydrate. Excess proteins turn into carbohydrates.

BAM... Mind blown!

#15 rotinaj

rotinaj

Intuitive cycler/dieter.

• Members
  • 2,766 posts

Posted 18 January 2015 - 09:44 PM

Adding in the deficit created from cardio..
I was at a 35,000 weekly calorie deficit(10lb/wk) for a month straight.. in ketosis.. on a lot of drugs.

I dropped literally 40lb that month.. was about to quit bodybuilding so I was trying to deplete some gains.

Please tell me you know what starvation and pain is like. lol

Competitor, Personal Sauce Chef, Coach.-"Bro" Food supporter, IIFYM enemy.
I do not advocate AAS to anyone.
Natural is healthier.
Without AAS? You are alive.
Without your health? You will die.

#16 rotinaj

rotinaj

Intuitive cycler/dieter.

• Members
  • 2,766 posts

Posted 18 January 2015 - 09:45 PM

double post

Natural is healthier.

#17 Wilko

Wilko

• Members
  • 338 posts

Posted 19 January 2015 - 06:51 PM

Adding in the deficit created from cardio..
I was at a 35,000 weekly calorie deficit(10lb/wk) for a month straight.. in ketosis.. on a lot of drugs.

I dropped literally 40lb that month.. was about to quit bodybuilding so I was trying to deplete some gains.

Please tell me you know what starvation and pain is like. lol

So yeah, there's no way I'm not going to ask you what happened there. Not that it may not have been a wholly legitimate endeavor.... but Jesus tits, man, were you lifting in a POW camp? Did your gym relocate to an abandoned desert island? I'm quite curious of the circumstances around this happening.

#18 rotinaj

rotinaj

Intuitive cycler/dieter.

• Members
  • 2,766 posts

Posted 19 January 2015 - 10:19 PM

So yeah, there's no way I'm not going to ask you what happened there. Not that it may not have been a wholly legitimate endeavor.... but Jesus tits, man, were you lifting in a POW camp? Did your gym relocate to an abandoned desert island? I'm quite curious of the circumstances around this happening.

Was head over heals for a girl and bodybuilding was the main blockage between us so I figured take one for the team.
35,000 a week isn't all that hard.. it's 5,000 a day. My maintenance was somewhere around 3,600 at the time..
I believe I was eating 1400-1200 in ketosis.. that already put me at a 2400 deficit, adding in about an hour of HIIT fasted for around 1000kcal + 1.5-2 hours of mid intensity cardio after 2 hours of weights daily put me right about on the mark.

Throw in some albuterol, eca, superdrol, test, & letro... aaaand that's how it happened.

Felt miserable. Probably one of the worst mistakes of my life lol.

Natural is healthier.

#19 dANIMAL11

dANIMAL11

Antaeus Labs Rep

• Members
  • 4,836 posts

Posted 20 January 2015 - 12:47 AM

you can  create a caloric deficit by eating less, or increasing your expenditure.  

you can gain fat while eating a deficit. Metabolic flexibility here is key. If you eat high fat with some carbs after a workout you will still put on fat even if total calories for 24hrs is deficit.  In fact your body doesn't have a 24hr reset function.  

You can burn fat while gaining muscle (hard to do) by eating the right foods at the right time. 

for cutting I prefer to both cut calories and increase caloric output. this way I can do a little of both and still enjoy eating, still have some carbs (timed accordingly).   I get my fats in the morning.  

Antaeus Labs Rep

#20 janoy crevesa

janoy crevesa

• Members
  • 981 posts

Posted 28 January 2015 - 09:27 AM

you can create a caloric deficit by eating less, or increasing your expenditure.

you can gain fat while eating a deficit. Metabolic flexibility here is key. If you eat high fat with some carbs after a workout you will still put on fat even if total calories for 24hrs is deficit. In fact your body doesn't have a 24hr reset function.

You can burn fat while gaining muscle (hard to do) by eating the right foods at the right time.

for cutting I prefer to both cut calories and increase caloric output. this way I can do a little of both and still enjoy eating, still have some carbs (timed accordingly). I get my fats in the morning.

your post is a little misleading but I know what you're saying. Although the body is always gaining and losing fat, all that matters is the net from calories in vs calories out.

#21 keninishna

keninishna

• Members
  • 258 posts

Posted 10 February 2015 - 03:17 PM

Was head over heals for a girl and bodybuilding was the main blockage between us so I figured take one for the team.
35,000 a week isn't all that hard.. it's 5,000 a day. My maintenance was somewhere around 3,600 at the time..
I believe I was eating 1400-1200 in ketosis.. that already put me at a 2400 deficit, adding in about an hour of HIIT fasted for around 1000kcal + 1.5-2 hours of mid intensity cardio after 2 hours of weights daily put me right about on the mark.

Throw in some albuterol, eca, superdrol, test, & letro... aaaand that's how it happened.

da fuq man, was your girl like "your too swole I'm leaving"? What did you get your bodyfat % down to with that kind of cut? 

#22 Pojo18

Pojo18

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 10 February 2015 - 03:52 PM

dont understand... bodybuilding was in the way, so you starved and depleted yourself like you were in Auschwitz?    why not just cut back on time in the gym ? and maybe other aspects like meal prep etc.  i dont get why you had to do the above lol..  

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: cycle, run, test, tren

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users