blood dianabol dose life like liver loss molecular weight work

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 shadowsyl2012

shadowsyl2012

• Members
  • 3,943 posts

Posted 18 April 2014 - 08:56 PM

An AI like exemstane has the same molecular weight and melting point (very close anyway) as dianabol, so could it not be brewed up like anything else and used?

Would you get more utility out of the AI if done this way due to no loss through stomach acid breakdown or first pass through the liver. Ie use less and dose following half life (27 hours)

Or is there an enzyme in needed to convert or properly process exemstane in the stomach and not blood for it to be active?

Would it work to brew an AI like that?

#2 BoardAdmin

BoardAdmin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 4,489 posts

Posted 18 April 2014 - 09:14 PM

I used the 17-oh-exemastane acetate and it hurt like MF..I still have some powder left of the base and the acetate...I think...

#3 shadowsyl2012

shadowsyl2012

• Members
  • 3,943 posts

Posted 18 April 2014 - 09:44 PM

Good to know, I only have access to the base and was hoping it was possible and didn't need to be taken orally specifically

#4 BoardAdmin

BoardAdmin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 4,489 posts

Posted 19 April 2014 - 02:37 PM

Good to know, I only have access to the base and was hoping it was possible and didn't need to be taken orally specifically

I have the parent compound that exemestane converts to 17-hydroxy

Exemestane's 17-hydroxylated metabolite exer... [Mol Cancer Ther. 2007] - PubMed - NCBI

#5 shadowsyl2012

shadowsyl2012

• Members
  • 3,943 posts

Posted 19 April 2014 - 03:12 PM

Man your stash is probably the holy fuckin grail of anyone on any online forum... I could just imagine

#6 Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

• Knowledgable User
  • 9,764 posts

Posted 20 April 2014 - 08:15 AM

An AI like exemstane has the same molecular weight and melting point (very close anyway) as dianabol, so could it not be brewed up like anything else and used?

Would you get more utility out of the AI if done this way due to no loss through stomach acid breakdown or first pass through the liver. Ie use less and dose following half life (27 hours)

Or is there an enzyme in needed to convert or properly process exemstane in the stomach and not blood for it to be active?

Would it work to brew an AI like that?

just because it has the same molecular weight / empirical formula does not mean it shares similar chemical properties such as melting point and solubility

why dont you look up the oral bioavailability of exemestane and get back to us

Visit My Blog www.patrickarnoldblog.com

Become a Member of E-Pharm Facebook Page www.facebook.com/epharmnutrition

#7 mad-scientist

mad-scientist

The Mad Scientist

• Members
  • 415 posts

Posted 20 April 2014 - 09:44 AM

I add 25mg per ml of formestane to every blend I make. I added exemestane base once, holds worse than formestane and hurts.

Sent from my SHV-E250K using Tapatalk
~Powered by MSL~

#8 BoardAdmin

BoardAdmin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 4,489 posts

Posted 20 April 2014 - 06:58 PM

the 17-oh acetate hurt pretty bad also

#9 mad-scientist

mad-scientist

The Mad Scientist

• Members
  • 415 posts

Posted 20 April 2014 - 10:36 PM

So when you gonna bring formestane in oil out? :P

Sent from my SHV-E250K using Tapatalk
~Powered by MSL~

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: blood, dianabol, dose, life, like, liver, loss, molecular, weight, work

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users