- - - - -

how would this super dmz 3.0 cycle look for first time ph user?

• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

#1 1mike

1mike

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 24 April 2014 - 09:18 PM

Hey everybody I've never used a ph before but plan on starting one in about four weeks I've done a lot of research and for my goals it seems like super dmz 3.0 would be a good product. How would you guys feel like this cycle would do considering safety and performance any suggestions are welcomed.

Weeks 1-4: 1 cap of super dmz 3.0 since I'm a beginner or do you guys think I would be able to take the two like they recommend or even 1 a day for six weeks?
2 caps twice daily of assault labs blockade for on cycle support
Weeks 5-8: 1 cap a day of pes erase pro
2 caps twice a day of 3X pct by vital labs

Do you guys feel like this looks good or would you recommend a serm like clomid or nolvadex for pct even though I might have a tough time trying to figure out to get my hands on them if I need them?

#2 spinyvegeta

spinyvegeta

PHF Rep

• Reps
  • 7,077 posts

Posted 24 April 2014 - 09:24 PM

1 a day is your best bet

#3 txpipeliner88

txpipeliner88

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 80 posts

Posted 24 April 2014 - 09:27 PM

You are missing a SERM in that pct other than that the cycle looks fine. I would dose two caps daily for four weeks then run proper pct.

#4 txpipeliner88

txpipeliner88

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 80 posts

Posted 24 April 2014 - 09:29 PM

^^^Also that is what I would do probably not the best bet for a first time...... You know what on second thought do like spiny said go with one cap

#5 heavyiron

heavyiron

Community Veteran

• Members
  • 1,770 posts

Posted 24 April 2014 - 11:08 PM

1 a day is your best bet

This ^^^

THE MOST HARDCORE BODYBUILDING SUPPLEMENTS ON THE MARKET, PERIOD!

IRONMAGLABS BODYBUILDING NUTRITION

IronMagLabs.com

All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a doctor before using any medications. Heavyiron does not advocate readers engage in any illegal activity.

#6 1mike

1mike

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 24 April 2014 - 11:32 PM

Hey thanks for the reply. Would you say the rest of the cycle seems to be fine?

#7 bradray

bradray

• Members
  • 4,285 posts

Posted 25 April 2014 - 07:23 AM

I would never recommend this for a beginning cycle. Go buy some hdrol and run it at 75 for 3 weeks and run it at 100 for another 3 week's. Try researching proper pct before beginning, but if you can't get a serm, run the stuff you have, just don't start the erase until week 7 and then run it for four weeks 2/2/1/1

#8 frank thomas

frank thomas

• Reps
  • 1,220 posts

Posted 25 April 2014 - 07:32 AM

Hey everybody I've never used a ph before but plan on starting one in about four weeks I've done a lot of research and for my goals it seems like super dmz 3.0 would be a good product. How would you guys feel like this cycle would do considering safety and performance any suggestions are welcomed.

Weeks 1-4: 1 cap of super dmz 3.0 since I'm a beginner or do you guys think I would be able to take the two like they recommend or even 1 a day for six weeks?
2 caps twice daily of assault labs blockade for on cycle support
Weeks 5-8: 1 cap a day of pes erase pro
2 caps twice a day of 3X pct by vital labs

Do you guys feel like this looks good or would you recommend a serm like clomid or nolvadex for pct even though I might have a tough time trying to figure out to get my hands on them if I need them?

You are starting out with a very strong PH and I commend you on going slow with it (at one cap per day). It is a great product. I would check out some logs on here and IMF to get a deeper understanding of the product.

I am sure you are disciplined, but I would hope that you can stay focused and not go beyond the 1 cap a day.

#9 sureshot

sureshot

• Members
  • 386 posts

Posted 25 April 2014 - 07:55 AM

SUPER DMZ 3.0 aint no joke, love that stack. Alpha feeling all day, but dont think i would recommend for your first run of ph/ds.

#10 B i o

B i o

• Members
  • 1,061 posts
  • LocationLondon - UK

Posted 25 April 2014 - 08:36 AM

Dont understand why people recomend hdrol for firt cycle.. weak compound results starts only 3-4 weeks in ... most beginers were sad about shitty results

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
  • CurlsRock and anarcy21 like this

#11 1mike

1mike

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 25 April 2014 - 09:10 AM

I would never recommend this for a beginning cycle. Go buy some hdrol and run it at 75 for 3 weeks and run it at 100 for another 3 week's. Try researching proper pct before beginning, but if you can't get a serm, run the stuff you have, just don't start the erase until week 7 and then run it for four weeks 2/2/1/1

Helladrol form mr supps a good hdrol ph or something else?

#12 Loiter

Loiter

• Members
  • 746 posts

Posted 25 April 2014 - 10:36 AM

I wouldn't jump into PHs with Super DMZ 3.0 -- that's a pretty heavy stack for the first time.
I would pick MSten and run it solo to get a feel for it and see how your body reacts. Two caps of MSten (20mg) a day for 30 days and you'll be very satisfied and get some solid PH experience under your belt. From there, your next cycle could expand.
IML makes a very good MSten product, I've used it and recommend it. However, make sure to pick up some Taurine for the back pumps.

#13 Adrenolin

Adrenolin

• Members
  • 3,611 posts

Posted 25 April 2014 - 11:16 AM

Dont understand why people recomend hdrol for firt cycle.. weak compound results starts only 3-4 weeks in ... most beginers were sad about shitty results

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

I don't understand... are you stupid!? MOST people report great results with Halo. You would recommend a triple methyl stack such as SDMZ 3.0 to a first timer over Hdrol... wise move.
  • bradray likes this

Representative Of:

IronMagLabs
IronMag Research

Private Messages Always Welcomed!

@IMLAdrenolin

#14 poopypants

poopypants

Anabolic Poo!

• Members
  • 4,566 posts

Posted 25 April 2014 - 11:53 AM

If you can't get a serm, don't cycle. You'll be pissed if you don't recover quick enough and lose most your gains.

Any one of the compounds in sdmz 3.0 would be great to run solo for a first cycle... running 3 potent compounds together that you've never run solo is a good way to get some sides you aren't accustomed to...
Luuurkin...

#15 Coltzy

Coltzy

starting PCT tomorrow

• Members
  • 8,472 posts

Posted 25 April 2014 - 12:14 PM

I sold a bottle to a dude in the gym as his first ph. Fucker put on 18lbs in one month.

IronMagLabs.com

#16 bradray

bradray

• Members
  • 4,285 posts

Posted 25 April 2014 - 02:29 PM

Coltzy was the bottle sdmz 3.0 or halo?

#17 spinyvegeta

spinyvegeta

PHF Rep

• Reps
  • 7,077 posts

Posted 25 April 2014 - 02:30 PM

Sdmz3.0

#18 bradray

bradray

• Members
  • 4,285 posts

Posted 25 April 2014 - 03:25 PM

Only 18 lbs, wtf strong disappointment son

#19 Coltzy

Coltzy

starting PCT tomorrow

• Members
  • 8,472 posts

Posted 25 April 2014 - 03:52 PM

Only 18 lbs, wtf strong disappointment son

Forgot to mention in my previous post, he only took 1/day.

IronMagLabs.com

#20 bradray

bradray

• Members
  • 4,285 posts

Posted 25 April 2014 - 04:25 PM

Damn, I retract my above statement, very impressive Coltboy

#21 1mike

1mike

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 25 April 2014 - 05:02 PM

So I already bought super dmz 3.0 forgot to mention but am not going to run anything for another month. So if you guys think it wouldn't be a good idea to start with it I will start with something else and save the dmz for a later time down the road. Since you guys are recommending a halo or msten product how do you guys feel about iml's msten rx and halo extreme for me as a first time user or do you guys think I'll be fine with 1 a day of dmz 3.0?

#22 poopypants

poopypants

Anabolic Poo!

• Members
  • 4,566 posts

Posted 25 April 2014 - 05:17 PM

Idk why folks still rec halo with mechabol out there being much stronger and better feeling.

I like halo but not as much as mecha/methylclostebol...

Either way there are plenty of cheap, well dosed options available through celtic labs, iron legion and iml. Pick one single compound product, research it to see if it fits your needs, create a mock cycle layout and present it for review again.

Edited by poopypants, 25 April 2014 - 05:24 PM.

Luuurkin...

#23 chez

chez

IRONMAGLABS REP

• Members
  • 4,249 posts

Posted 25 April 2014 - 05:24 PM

Msten is awesome at 20mgs per day. SuperDMZ 3.0 is more intense and one cap is plenty for a first time cycle. Just be sure to cycle responsibly. Lots of water, cycle support, train hard and eat right. Have your pct products in hand before you start your cycle. Read tunedsports.com for some good, organized information on compounds and cycling. Read some logs on here.

IronMagLabs.com

:hanson:

#24 AestheticGrief

AestheticGrief

• Members
  • 133 posts

Posted 25 April 2014 - 11:56 PM

Want to run Super DMZ 3.0 Also. This would be my second Cycle. Currently 23 years old.

Week 1-4
Super DMZ 3.0 - 2 tabs
CEL Cycle Assist - 4 tabs x2

Week 5-8
Nolvadex 20/20/10/10
AI Post Cycle Support
BPS Formasurge
ISA TEST GF

Still reading up on this and researching what I can. Didnt buy the product yet. This would be my 2nd and last cycle I would run. I have a Letro on hand as a AI also.

Thanks !!

#25 shadowsyl2012

shadowsyl2012

• Members
  • 3,943 posts

Posted 27 April 2014 - 02:17 PM

Love how OP doesn't include any info on himself aside from saying he has done his research and "thinks it's a good option" what research led you down this path when any of the three compounds solo would elicit the gains Coltzy described for the newbie he sold a bottle too?

For your first cycle, you could run msten @20mg/day. Dzine 30-45mg/day or alpha one at 40mg/day and put on 18 lbs. then you only have to research one substance, can pinpoint sides and how to mitigate them, and best ever.... Still have two more runs of powerful substances before you feel the need to stack all three to make decent gains.

Thanks to the forum members who actually recommended going with something a little less "balls to the wall" for a first cycle. To the guys who recommended dmz 3.0 how do you know you aren't recommending it to some 19 yr old who read the company write up, has shit training, no understanding of possible issues and a poor diet?

OP if you want informed advice please inform us of a little more than what you wrote for people to actually be informed on the advice they are trying to give you

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users