PCT For Super DMZ 3.0 ?

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#1 AestheticGrief

AestheticGrief

• Members
  • 133 posts

Posted 29 April 2014 - 03:44 AM

What is the best PCT to run after DMZ 3.0 ? Ive been looking around and still trying to figure out the each thing plays its role. I know the basics I guess as of SERMS and how PH works and how you need a PCT. I ran one cycle before. I bought a bunch of stuff looking to start a Epistane cycle but changed my mind. So trying to figure out what I need to change in order to start a Super DMZ 3.0 cycle.

So far I got CEL Cycle Assist to run with the cycle. PCT I have AI Post Cycle Support, BPS Formasurge, ISA Test GF, and Nolvadex. Am I fine with this ? Ive been reading that Clomid is recommended over Nolvadex for Super DMZ.

Anything to add/take away let me know. Any help is appreciated.

#2 chez

chez

IRONMAGLABS REP

• Members
  • 4,249 posts

Posted 29 April 2014 - 03:55 AM

Clomid holds no advantage over tamoxifen in terms of effectiveness. I like tamox better because there are less sides for me. But both serms will work, they just work diffetently.

So I recommend tamoxifen at 20/20/10/10. The other stuff you have for PCT is fine but the serm is your key to quick recovery from this cycle.

THE MOST HARDCORE BODYBUILDING SUPPLEMENTS ON THE MARKET, PERIOD!

IRONMAGLABS BODYBUILDING NUTRITION

IronMagLabs.com

:hanson:

#3 AestheticGrief

AestheticGrief

• Members
  • 133 posts

Posted 29 April 2014 - 04:43 AM

Thanks for the fast response. Thats good since I already have a bottle of Nolvadex on hand.

As for gyno. When on cycle if I feel my nipples getting sensative should I worry ? When would be a likely sign for me to drop the cycle and just go with SERM. & if I do what dosage should I do ?

I ask this because I had slight gyno in the past but got it to dissapear or greatly minimize with Nolvadex & Letro.

#4 chez

chez

IRONMAGLABS REP

• Members
  • 4,249 posts

Posted 29 April 2014 - 07:09 AM

Dont be concerned about Gyno just because your nips get sensitive. This happens to guys all the time, it happened to me before I ever cycled anything. If you feel a hard lump behind your nipple, then you should take appropriate measures.

However i wouldnt worry about gyno on SuperDMZ 3.0. The compounds in it do not aromatize (convert to estrogen) so while on cycle you shouldnt have any issues.

If you are especialy gyno prone then just make sure you have a good AI on hand like letro or exemestane to use in conjunction with your tamoxifen during PCT, when excess estrogen and rebound estrogen can be an issue.

IronMagLabs.com

#5 Loiter

Loiter

• Members
  • 746 posts

Posted 29 April 2014 - 09:33 AM

I'll echo chez -- I don't think you should have to worry about gyno while on cycle with Super DMZ -- And if you have Nolva for PCT you should be good to go. Do a bit more research on these forums and there's a ton of info on PCT suggestions. I think you're on the right track since you have your SERM on hand already which is key imo.

#6 hewhoisripped

hewhoisripped

• Members
  • 2,368 posts

Posted 29 April 2014 - 10:06 AM

Yup serms are the way to go. As for nips, if you want to feel better about it, have some ralox and exemstane on hand. Not that you'll need it but it's never bad to have it.
Edit if you have form you should be set just put 2 pumps on nips Ed and you're set. Only do it if you start to see sides.
Antaeus Labs Rep
http://www.antaeuslabs.com
Unique and Innovative Products

Please feel free to ask me any questions you may have about our products.

#7 AestheticGrief

AestheticGrief

• Members
  • 133 posts

Posted 29 April 2014 - 02:15 PM

Cool, thanks guys. I have a bit of Letro on hand too. After my cycle do I add that to my PCT if im gyno prone ? Or only if I see sides of gyno. I took Letro before and that shit shut me down good and was harsh on my joints.

#8 shadowsyl2012

shadowsyl2012

• Members
  • 3,943 posts

Posted 29 April 2014 - 02:18 PM

Leto will cause estrogen rebound, stick to exemstane during pct. It has a host of benefits to be used in pct and won't cause rebound.

#9 hewhoisripped

hewhoisripped

• Members
  • 2,368 posts

Posted 29 April 2014 - 02:25 PM

Yeah especially if you've been shut down from letro before. Last thing you need is no estro and no test and then estro rebound. All the gyno and joint pain and no gains. If your taking a sarm during pct, that will prevent gyno to some extent, but it would be good to have some exemstane as well.
Antaeus Labs Rep
http://www.antaeuslabs.com
Unique and Innovative Products

Please feel free to ask me any questions you may have about our products.

#10 AestheticGrief

AestheticGrief

• Members
  • 133 posts

Posted 29 April 2014 - 10:31 PM

Ok but I only need to add exemstane if I find myself having signs of gyno right ? If not then I can just run the normal PCT I have with the Nolvadex ? or are you guys telling me to take exemstane no matter what as a precaution ?

#11 heavyiron

heavyiron

Community Veteran

• Members
  • 1,770 posts

Posted 29 April 2014 - 11:24 PM

Nolvadex is highly effective for gyno treatment and recovery. You really don't need anything else for either issue brother.

20 mg Nolva daily

KISS

IronMagLabs.com

All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a doctor before using any medications. Heavyiron does not advocate readers engage in any illegal activity.

#12 hewhoisripped

hewhoisripped

• Members
  • 2,368 posts

Posted 30 April 2014 - 12:33 AM

exemstane on hand no matter what. only add if you have symptoms. if you wanna play it really safe 6.25mg ED the last week of PCT and EOD for two weeks after or something like that... just don't go overboard.

#13 AestheticGrief

AestheticGrief

• Members
  • 133 posts

Posted 30 April 2014 - 12:48 AM

Ok got it. How do I run Exemstane with Nolvadex if I have symptoms and decide to cut the cycle short ? There goes more money. Exemstane is expensive. But better safe then sorry I guess. Want to do it right. Thanks.

#14 shadowsyl2012

shadowsyl2012

• Members
  • 3,943 posts

Posted 30 April 2014 - 01:07 AM

There is no need to cut it short unless you are pissing brown, if your nips tingle throw in nolvadex and 20mg e2d and start running a combative dose of exemestane. After a couple weeks drop the nolvadex and lower exem dose.

Hewhois has you covered for the pct info
  • hewhoisripped likes this

#15 AestheticGrief

AestheticGrief

• Members
  • 133 posts

Posted 30 April 2014 - 04:20 AM

Thanks shadow. You always there to help me out on my posts. Appreciate it. & everyone else of course :)

Would hairloss/acne be a problem with DMZ 3.0 ? I mean I know all PH causes this but some more than other. As if compared to MSten being a single compound.

Edited by Spookafella, 30 April 2014 - 05:04 AM.

#16 chez

chez

IRONMAGLABS REP

• Members
  • 4,249 posts

Posted 30 April 2014 - 07:19 AM

I had zero acne on 3.0 and I am already bald so I cant comment on hairloss, but I am pretty sure there are no issues with that either. I have seen countless logs on this product so far and nobody has mentioned hairloss being an issue.

IronMagLabs.com

#17 Loiter

Loiter

• Members
  • 746 posts

Posted 30 April 2014 - 12:54 PM

Anything that raises Test/DHT levels will exacerbate MPB hair loss.
Hopefully you're already running Minox (Rogaine). It should combat some of the issues, but it won't stop hair loss when you're running superphysalogical (sp?) amounts of hormones. There are more products out there you can use to combat hair loss, but once you're off cycle the hair should come back... no promises though.

Edited by Loiter, 30 April 2014 - 01:06 PM.

#18 AestheticGrief

AestheticGrief

• Members
  • 133 posts

Posted 30 April 2014 - 08:54 PM

I read that Rogaine doesnt really help ? Just wondering on those issues though. Want to know what to expect.

Whats the best way to dose DMZ 3.0 if taking two pills ? Both at once or separate em ?

#19 chez

chez

IRONMAGLABS REP

• Members
  • 4,249 posts

Posted 30 April 2014 - 08:57 PM

Your not going to go bald. Take em at the same time when you wake up.

IronMagLabs.com

#20 shadowsyl2012

shadowsyl2012

• Members
  • 3,943 posts

Posted 30 April 2014 - 09:34 PM

Your not going to go bald. Take em at the same time when you wake up.

Don't believe him, this is just like the time he said he would still respect me in the morning........
  • chez likes this

#21 AestheticGrief

AestheticGrief

• Members
  • 133 posts

Posted 01 May 2014 - 12:14 AM

Lying to me eh. Want me to be a bald pimpled small guy. Will Log once I go on. Thanks again guys.

Oh wait. Any recommendations on a topical DHT blocker for me hair ? Precautions. LoL

#22 AestheticGrief

AestheticGrief

• Members
  • 133 posts

Posted 01 May 2014 - 02:45 AM

Another thing. Ima hard gainer and I weigh 160lbs right now. I was planning to start a somewhat clean diet when I go on this. Would I still be able to gain 10-15lbs on it with a clean diet ? Maybe like 500 calories or little more ? Im trying to put on weight and size but have that ripped look as oppose to looking big and bulky.

#23 biggiesmallz

biggiesmallz

Just big n small

• Members
  • 8,507 posts

Posted 01 May 2014 - 08:31 AM

will depend on food intake. Body is pretty basic, if you put in more than you burn, the rest is utilized for growth. If you burn more than you put in, that's called a cut (recomp if you do it right) in any case would be dictated by diet + daily metabolism

#24 chez

chez

IRONMAGLABS REP

• Members
  • 4,249 posts

Posted 01 May 2014 - 08:37 AM

will depend on food intake. Body is pretty basic, if you put in more than you burn, the rest is utilized for growth. If you burn more than you put in, that's called a cut (recomp if you do it right) in any case would be dictated by diet + daily metabolism

This^^

IronMagLabs.com

#25 AestheticGrief

AestheticGrief

• Members
  • 133 posts

Posted 02 May 2014 - 09:27 PM

King of worried about the toxicity of Super DMZ 3.0. Should I worry about this ? Im already pre-loading with cycle assist, going for 2 weeks pre. How much more toxic is this at 2 caps compared to just Methylstenbelone alone at about 12mg ? How much more greater results would Super DMZ 3.0 at 2 caps give as opposed to taking Methylstenbelone alone at 8mg-12mg ? I don't have any health problems or anything.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users