#26 chez

chez

IRONMAGLABS REP

• Members
  • 4,249 posts

Posted 03 May 2014 - 06:24 AM

Drink lots of water!! 1.5 gals+ per day

Cycle support

Avoid liver stressing stuff (alcohol, acetaminophen)

Keep fried foods to a minimum

You will be fine. The results are amazing.

THE MOST HARDCORE BODYBUILDING SUPPLEMENTS ON THE MARKET, PERIOD!

IRONMAGLABS BODYBUILDING NUTRITION

IronMagLabs.com

:hanson:

#27 MajorBukaki

MajorBukaki

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 June 2014 - 11:01 PM

Hey Guys,

I'm new to these threads but have taken Super DMZ 2.0 multiple times.  I have only taken one cap a day and I just recieved a bottle of 3.0 and am pumped to use it!!! This will be my first time getting all the way through being that I did it for a week a couple months ago and broke my rib and was forced to stop (I did gain 8 lbs in the first week though!! It was intense!!).  Anyway, I am doing it again and am very excited to get all the way through.  I am concerned about taking two caps now though, do I need to run any additional test with this?  I remember last time I took it my balls were half the size by the time I got off and another friend told me this wasn't the case for him, after the pct all was back to normal but its a little nerve racking to be honest HAHA..  I know the basics like drink a gallon and a half of water and make sure to have a strong cycle support.  Could you all help a brother out with some suggestions here?

#28 chez

chez

IRONMAGLABS REP

• Members
  • 4,249 posts

Posted 03 June 2014 - 05:54 AM

If your on test, you will be fine. I couldn't tell you how much is sufficient as I don't pin but I was fine with 4andro/epiandro combo and I'm sure those products don't hold a candle to actual test.

THE MOST HARDCORE BODYBUILDING SUPPLEMENTS ON THE MARKET, PERIOD!

IRONMAGLABS BODYBUILDING NUTRITION

IronMagLabs.com

:hanson:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users