• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#1 Scincid

Scincid

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 07 May 2014 - 03:27 PM

So I cycled PES Erase's new formula (Abieta-8,11,13-trien-18-oic acid) at 3 caps a day.

Just a few days in and my testicles started getting really sensitive and kind of hurt just from walking; even from rubbing against my jeans. Now after about 2-3 days this went away so I didn't think anything of it. However, I was reading online and it almost sounds like it mildly shut me down; maybe I`m just being paranoid after reading but it does seem like my balls did get a little bit smaller in this period. Any one care to chime in on why a side effect like that would occur?

Now the smart thing to do is get blood work and see where my hormones are at now to see. But it is possible that the new erase formula can shut you down?

I've never had this problem before with Arimistane, old erase formula.

#2 ECTD33

ECTD33

• Members
  • 469 posts

Posted 07 May 2014 - 03:50 PM

this is interesting. the new ingredient/ingredients are stronger than the old formula for AI properties. also contains PPAR activating properties. and has SERM like properties. i don't see how it would shut you down. but then again i have not looked into the new formula a lot. just seems very unlikely to cause shutdown.

following for answers from someone who knows more!

125mg Test E/ 2X Week

#3 jstrong20

jstrong20

• Members
  • 221 posts

Posted 07 May 2014 - 04:05 PM

I don't know. But I've ran all kinds of shit and never noticed anything shutdown/balls wise in a few days.

#4 jstrong20

jstrong20

• Members
  • 221 posts

Posted 07 May 2014 - 04:06 PM

I usually get somewhat sensitive or an ache during clomid post cycle.

#5 ECTD33

ECTD33

• Members
  • 469 posts

Posted 07 May 2014 - 04:21 PM

I usually get somewhat sensitive or an ache during clomid post cycle.

when i started SD i noticed some ball sensitivity (sorta like blue balls) for the first few days but had no shrinkage. so could just be a change in hormones or something!

125mg Test E/ 2X Week

#6 Scincid

Scincid

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 07 May 2014 - 04:33 PM

when i started SD i noticed some ball sensitivity (sorta like blue balls) for the first few days but had no shrinkage. so could just be a change in hormones or something!

I don't know. But I've ran all kinds of shit and never noticed anything shutdown/balls wise in a few days.

Maybe it didn't effect ball size and I`m being just overly paranoid. However, the side effect I`m curious about as I've never experienced that before from anything.

On the bright side, PES Erase does seem to be a lot more potent then even Arimistane at increasing dryness and vascularity. Curious to try Pes Erase Pro and see how effective it is.

Edited by Scincid, 07 May 2014 - 04:35 PM.

#7 RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

PHF REP/MOD

• Super Moderators
  • 4,431 posts

Posted 07 May 2014 - 05:02 PM

This is very odd, where you doing pct? How long was it since you were last on something hormonal? How long have you been on the "new" erase?

#8 zarathustra

zarathustra

• Members
  • 995 posts

Posted 07 May 2014 - 06:23 PM

I ge sensitive balls on clomid sometimes but half think it's just due to being hyper-aware of what's going on down there in pct.

Anyone else half suspect the new erase might just be herbal bullshit?
watching the cricket

#9 RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

PHF REP/MOD

• Super Moderators
  • 4,431 posts

Posted 07 May 2014 - 10:05 PM

I ge sensitive balls on clomid sometimes but half think it's just due to being hyper-aware of what's going on down there in pct.

Have you tried it? Ive seen nothing but positive comments about it.

#10 preston89

preston89

• Members
  • 1,304 posts
  • LocationMS

Posted 08 May 2014 - 12:53 AM

I've been using and I've been told it takes 3 weeks, which is total horse shit if its true cuz I noticed Armistane working in 3 days flat. I don't really care for it. Doesn't seem to do anything and it does seem to just be some herbal shit. Who knows. I don't like seeing plant shit on my products> Abita Bark extract :( I like seeing the chemical nomenclature there as was with Arimistane.
  • Mocellim likes this

Do NOT PM me for source info.

#11 zarathustra

zarathustra

• Members
  • 995 posts

Posted 08 May 2014 - 02:24 AM

Yeah 3 weeks sounds dumb. You're body could just regulate itself in 3 weeks half the time.

@Roadblock- no I haven't tried the new one. Still got a bottle or two of the original kicking around luckily.
watching the cricket

#12 Scincid

Scincid

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 08 May 2014 - 04:35 PM

This is very odd, where you doing pct? How long was it since you were last on something hormonal? How long have you been on the "new" erase?

I was on it for like 30 days, but the side effects occurred only 3-4 days after starting. I've never taken any steroids or pro hormones before.

I don't believe it's just herbal bull shit. I could see the difference visually in just 2-3 days.

#13 preston89

preston89

• Members
  • 1,304 posts
  • LocationMS

Posted 08 May 2014 - 10:43 PM

I was on it for like 30 days, but the side effects occurred only 3-4 days after starting. I've never taken any steroids or pro hormones before.

I don't believe it's just herbal bull shit. I could see the difference visually in just 2-3 days.

what difference was that? could you elaborate more please

#14 Scincid

Scincid

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 09 May 2014 - 12:36 PM

what difference was that? could you elaborate more please

Dryness and vascularity, didn't really notice a difference in the strength department. But then again it's an AI, not a anabolic steroid. I've found that taking any AI by it self is a waste of time and money. Much more effective if you combine it with something like DHEA or D Asparatic Acid.

When I take PES Erase Pro ill take before and after pictures and document it better.

#15 preston89

preston89

• Members
  • 1,304 posts
  • LocationMS

Posted 11 May 2014 - 07:52 PM

Dryness and vascularity, didn't really notice a difference in the strength department. But then again it's an AI, not a anabolic steroid. I've found that taking any AI by it self is a waste of time and money. Much more effective if you combine it with something like DHEA or D Asparatic Acid.

When I take PES Erase Pro ill take before and after pictures and document it better.

damn I haven't noticed ANY of that. That's what i got from Arimistane plus it got rid of acne as well

#16 IronSoul

IronSoul

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 11 May 2014 - 08:45 PM

I'm using the new formula now and I honestly don't think it compares to the original. I ordered this bottle unaware thst the formula was changed. I'll probably never buy erase again after this bottle. Arimastane is far superior in my experience. I'm not buying Ito this new formula. With arimastane I notice it that day and that's no joke. Within a few hours. I love it. If the new formula is legit and I just don't respond well to it and you do, maybe what you're dealing with is wiped out estrogen levels. Are you joints aching along with any of this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Mocellim likes this

#17 preston89

preston89

• Members
  • 1,304 posts
  • LocationMS

Posted 11 May 2014 - 09:17 PM

^gotta agree there again. I was PISSED when i got my erase and it wasn't arimistane I was unaware of the change. new stuff is just herbal bullshit. I mean come on. Uncaria Tomentosa Bark extract wtf is that? why the FUCK are we being sold tree bark???? and why does it take 300mg in a cap when 25mg of arimistane worked in one dose. I too will NEVER spend money on erase again. just have to go to other companies that sell arimistane. I'm disappointed too I've been using PES products for YEAARRRRRRRRRRRSSS.

Edited by preston89, 11 May 2014 - 09:19 PM.

• Mocellim likes this

#18 IronSoul

IronSoul

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 11 May 2014 - 09:34 PM

Yeah man, I'm looking at other products as well. Most likely gonna jump to eradicate by BSL. Their products have always been legit for me.

• Mocellim and PunkRockLifter like this

#19 preston89

preston89

• Members
  • 1,304 posts
  • LocationMS

Posted 11 May 2014 - 11:02 PM

although they are a little high on price, their labels are so sexy they make me say shut up and take my money. Especially if it has arimistane. going to go read up more about eradicate
  • PunkRockLifter likes this

#20 IronSoul

IronSoul

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 12 May 2014 - 04:51 AM

although they are a little high on price, their labels are so sexy they make me say shut up and take my money. Especially if it has arimistane. going to go read up more about eradicate

Lmao! The labels are pretty appealing!they are a little pricey but you can find discounts on some boards from their reps. Their products are GTG

#21 RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

PHF REP/MOD

• Super Moderators
  • 4,431 posts

Posted 12 May 2014 - 10:12 PM

Its a real shame you guys didnt like, as I said in another thread, I keep finding people posting positive things about the new stuff, and Im looking forward to trying it. I'll have to pick up a bottle, even though I have a few of the old ones, I will save them for a rainy day and try the new stuff myself.

#22 IronSoul

IronSoul

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 13 May 2014 - 08:34 AM

Its a real shame you guys didnt like, as I said in another thread, I keep finding people posting positive things about the new stuff, and Im looking forward to trying it. I'll have to pick up a bottle, even though I have a few of the old ones, I will save them for a rainy day and try the new stuff myself.

I'll trade you my new one for an old bottle. Only about a weeks worth missing. You could take that out of the old one for a trade if you're up for it. I would love some old erase

#23 mr.cooper69

mr.cooper69

• Members
  • 661 posts

Posted 14 May 2014 - 12:12 AM

Sorry I'm late to the thread. Are there any lingering questions? I can provide any scientific explanations you like for the new ingredients vs the old, just let me know.

I will agree that the old version had more "feel" (due to diuresis chiefly), but the new version is actually far more effective with the body composition improvements being permanent.
  • RoadBlocK and Sweetlou321 like this

#24 preston89

preston89

• Members
  • 1,304 posts
  • LocationMS

Posted 20 May 2014 - 07:54 PM

Sorry I'm late to the thread. Are there any lingering questions? I can provide any scientific explanations you like for the new ingredients vs the old, just let me know.

I will agree that the old version had more "feel" (due to diuresis chiefly), but the new version is actually far more effective with the body composition improvements being permanent.

I still haven't noticed anything about this new formula i'm like 3 weeks in now. Nada. And how can you prove that any body composition improvements/changes are permanent and what exactly are the improvements you speak of??

#25 atifmonkey

atifmonkey

• Members
  • 245 posts

Posted 14 August 2014 - 01:55 AM

this thread is full of balls

DISCLAIMER- Anything i say on this forum is a JOKE and not to be taken seriously. i do not use or own any illegal substances.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Alexa (1)