• Please log in to reply
104 replies to this topic

#1 BBG

BBG

Celtico Magnifico

• Reps
  • 3,155 posts

Posted 19 May 2014 - 08:48 PM

Has anyone tried running something strong like M1T, M1A, SD, etc... for 8+ weeks at minimal doses?  I'm thinking 10mg max.  Obviously with a trest or test base.

PHF Supplements Rep

http://www.phfsupplements.com

#2 Newb5

Newb5

Celtic Lab Rep

• Reps
  • 9,376 posts

Posted 19 May 2014 - 08:52 PM

you should still get decent gains in the end and alot more keepable. im into taking lower doses always and having more sustainable gains.. i actually now find it kinda stupid with people taking high doses of things and no matter what you just lose half your gains anyways. 

Edited by Newb5, 19 May 2014 - 08:53 PM.

• anab0lix, labelhunter and SimonBoyle like this

PHF Supplements

Supps for sale within Canada.

Anything I say is my opinion and purely fuctional and nothing more.

#3 BBG

BBG

Celtico Magnifico

• Reps
  • 3,155 posts

Posted 19 May 2014 - 09:00 PM

you should still get decent gains in the end and alot more keepable. im into taking lower doses always and having more sustainable gains.. i actually now find it kinda stupid with people taking high doses of things and no matter what you just lose half your gains anyways. 

Yeah my thought was a low dose 10mg ED cycle for 8-12 weeks could potentially do the same thing as a 30-40mg 4 week cycle.  I just don't like what higher doses of methyls feel like.

PHF Supplements Rep

#4 00S4boy

00S4boy

Celtic Labs Rep

• Reps
  • 1,489 posts

Posted 19 May 2014 - 09:07 PM

I'd probably go less.

Low dose M1T/SD is like 5mg per day, low dose M1A would be like 15mg per day.

I'd probably just cruise on Trest and Blast the orals at regular dosages.

PHF Supplements Rep

#5 roscoe221

roscoe221

• Members
  • 762 posts

Posted 19 May 2014 - 09:38 PM

I would not run m1t for 8 weeks at 10mg. I would def use udca.

#6 BBG

BBG

Celtico Magnifico

• Reps
  • 3,155 posts

Posted 19 May 2014 - 10:14 PM

I'd probably go less.

Low dose M1T/SD is like 5mg per day, low dose M1A would be like 15mg per day.

I'd probably just cruise on Trest and Blast the orals at regular dosages.

Yeah, I'm just wondering if anyone has done this and what their results were.  I'm thinking about trying it.

I should clarify, I was thinking 10mg max for the stronger methyls.  5mg, I agree with M1T and SD.  I'm going to be using M1A at 10mg.

PHF Supplements Rep

#7 Newb5

Newb5

Celtic Lab Rep

• Reps
  • 9,376 posts

Posted 19 May 2014 - 10:36 PM

i think you could get away with 5-10mg of m1t and 10mg sd and m1a around 15mg-20mg. i do find sides for the most part are also less with lower doses even when run alot longer. hell i did a little experiment with low doses but of multiple compounds and still had low sides and nice gains but that was for around 4 weeks. you could potentially run these lower doses for months on end without any real problems. i dont even use any supports most of the time except an ai if needed or something for bp when needed and sometimes cholesterol support.

Edited by Newb5, 19 May 2014 - 10:38 PM.

PHF Supplements

Supps for sale within Canada.

Anything I say is my opinion and purely fuctional and nothing more.

#8 Looseunitwa

Looseunitwa

• Members
  • 1,765 posts

Posted 20 May 2014 - 01:00 AM

Would you guys then expect say a low dose of trestabol @20mg for 8+ weeks would provide good sustainable gains? Or would it be batter as just a test base at these dosages and maybe then low dose say SD at 5mg along side? Really interesting OP

#9 BBG

BBG

Celtico Magnifico

• Reps
  • 3,155 posts

Posted 20 May 2014 - 05:15 AM

Would you guys then expect say a low dose of trestabol @20mg for 8+ weeks would provide good sustainable gains? Or would it be batter as just a test base at these dosages and maybe then low dose say SD at 5mg along side? Really interesting OP

The trest+SD would yield more... You would want be around 50mg trest oral ED for it to be beneficial. At least from what I've experienced... Around 100mg ED standalone is absolutely body changing.

PHF Supplements Rep

#10 Littlefry

Littlefry

• Members
  • 1,649 posts

Posted 20 May 2014 - 06:19 PM

Even if I where low dosing a methyl for that long I would look into adding some solid support supplements such as Talos/Aegis for a 1-2 punch to make sure you keep everything in working order. A healthy body on cycle means better growth and overall keepable gains.

Peak Athletic Edge Training Inc - Training & Diet Programs
Specializing in Body Recomp, Weight Loss, and Conditioning
For details, pricing, or general enquires feel free to send me a PM

Antaeus Labs Rep!

#11 zarathustra

zarathustra

• Members
  • 995 posts

Posted 20 May 2014 - 07:47 PM

Why not just run lmg at a moderate dose for 8 or 10 weeks? non methyl but just as strong, in fact stronger than most methyls aside from SD/M1T etc and theoretically should be a safer option for such a long run.

• JohnMcc likes this
watching the cricket

#12 BBG

BBG

Celtico Magnifico

• Reps
  • 3,155 posts

Posted 20 May 2014 - 08:13 PM

Why not just run lmg at a moderate dose for 8 or 10 weeks? non methyl but just as strong, in fact stronger than most methyls aside from SD/M1T etc and theoretically should be a safer option for such a long run.

I really didn't like it when I ran it before.  Ran the CEL version, have no idea if there are clones out there.

PHF Supplements Rep

#13 janoy crevesa

janoy crevesa

• Members
  • 1,359 posts

Posted 21 May 2014 - 09:15 PM

i saw a log on another forum where a guy ran m1t for 12 weeks at 50mg i shit you not. he didnt die but he did mention slight jaundice at week 8-10 so he upped his tudca dose and it subsided.

#14 BBG

BBG

Celtico Magnifico

• Reps
  • 3,155 posts

Posted 21 May 2014 - 10:02 PM

i saw a log on another forum where a guy ran m1t for 12 weeks at 50mg i shit you not. he didnt die but he did mention slight jaundice at week 8-10 so he upped his tudca dose and it subsided.

F that....

PHF Supplements Rep

#15 Looseunitwa

Looseunitwa

• Members
  • 1,765 posts

Posted 22 May 2014 - 03:19 AM

F that....

Fuck that too........

#16 Heretostudy

Heretostudy

I'm Back Bitches.

• Super Moderators
  • 5,978 posts

Posted 22 May 2014 - 09:46 AM

Interested in how this goes for you. My blood on methyls typically come back fine. Out of range, but nothing scary. I could easily extend my cycles with little concern.

PHF & CELTIC LABS Forum Representative.
Warning: These Products May Increase Muscle Size!
Feel Free to PM me with questions.
Follow me on Facebook: HereToStudy
Moderator/Admin at SwoleSource.com

#17 poopypants

poopypants

Anabolic Poo!

• Members
  • 4,600 posts

Posted 23 May 2014 - 01:01 AM

That's frickin insane! Forget the liver, obviously he can counter that with tudca... but the bp and back pumps would leave me debilitated n rolling on the floor... 20mg gave GREAT strength but also gave me persistent back pumps n made it nearly impossible to drive my manual truck, sd @30mg did it even worse...
Luuurkin...

#18 Looseunitwa

Looseunitwa

• Members
  • 1,765 posts

Posted 24 May 2014 - 01:35 AM

I too say fuck that but a friend of mine had just ran sdmz 2.0 for 4 months straight and he showed me his bloods and they are pretty elevated but according to.him his doctor said its nothing too serious but he should start watching his diet. He is now going to do a fifth month which i don't agree with but it just shows everybody is different. I get serious sides every time i hit the 9th-10th weeks on orala and have to stopand start pinning.

Btw, what sucks is i was considerably bigger than him as I'm 209 @6%bf on calipers or 8.2 on the Omron garbage, and he was 212 @ 17% bf w/calipers and after 4 months he is 230 @13% bf and here looks amazing. Just beastly and strong as fuk too.

Wtf? I ran sdmz 2 for the standard 4 weeks last year and shit floored me. Liver was shot. Never again. But you are right, everyone different but fuk me, 4 months straight going into a fifth, friggin superman genes he must have lol

#19 B i o

B i o

• Members
  • 1,062 posts
  • LocationLondon - UK

Posted 24 May 2014 - 09:06 AM

I ran decadrol (mlmg) not a long ago .. 8 weeks 75mg and didnt like .. almost zero gains.

#20 poopypants

poopypants

Anabolic Poo!

• Members
  • 4,600 posts

Posted 24 May 2014 - 08:57 PM

I ran decadrol (mlmg) not a long ago .. 8 weeks 75mg and didnt like .. almost zero gains.

then it was bunk. Even if your diet sucked, you would feel legit mlmg@75mg and likely have androgenic sides.
Luuurkin...

#21 zarathustra

zarathustra

• Members
  • 995 posts

Posted 24 May 2014 - 10:20 PM

Mlmg has always been a great compound for me. Strength gains comparable to sdrol (although slower to kick at first), vascularity, size. Minimal, controllable bloat.

One of my favourite orals, methyl or not.

I tend to agree with poopypants, 75mg is a workable dose of lmg and you'd sure notice something by week 3.

• SimonBoyle likes this
watching the cricket

#22 B i o

B i o

• Members
  • 1,062 posts
  • LocationLondon - UK

Posted 25 May 2014 - 04:45 PM

Diet and training ok. Had more gains with 4andro lol

#23 poopypants

poopypants

Anabolic Poo!

• Members
  • 4,600 posts

Posted 25 May 2014 - 04:47 PM

Was this AMS decadrol?
Luuurkin...

#24 poopypants

poopypants

Anabolic Poo!

• Members
  • 4,600 posts

Posted 25 May 2014 - 04:51 PM

Nm... thinking of decavol...

Was this deca-drol Max from iml? I'd be surprised to hear if they didn't get a potent mlmg out, it's an old enough compound(btdubs how come mediocre compounds always miss the ban? Halo, mlmg etc...)
Luuurkin...

#25 B i o

B i o

• Members
  • 1,062 posts
  • LocationLondon - UK

Posted 25 May 2014 - 06:14 PM

Yeah i ran iml decadrol max .. really hated it

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users