Johnny Getting Cutz For the Slu......Myself Bitch! an IML EpiTren Log

• Please log in to reply
140 replies to this topic

#1 JohnMcc

JohnMcc

• Members
  • 1,577 posts

Posted 24 May 2014 - 01:40 AM

To start I want to thank again IML and Chez for the chance to log EpiTren.  Im hoping to do you guys proud with this one.  I would like to say it will be hard to post everyday now that Im on 10hr night shifts but I will still get in here at least 4 days a week.  I actually took my first dose yesterday(5/23/14.....just got off work, I tend to mix up the days working nights) I took 2 caps with breakfast and 1 cap after lunch.  

So I want to give u guys a little background on the log title.  I was talking to this girl for a while who is extremely fit, shes a swimsuit model so u can imagine how much she takes care of her body.  She always told me she thought guys with a 6 pack are sexy, well unfortunately I dont fit that description(yet).  So for the first time I decided Im going to get shredded and have a 6pack to impress this chick, this completely goes against my typical self values(I feel u should take the good with the bad with ppl, no need to change a person, more so encourage them if they wish to change something themselves......u guys get what I mean what u see is what u get)  But I went ahead and got it in my head that Im getting them "cutz for slutz" so I started cleaning up my eating habits not that they were terrible in the first place mostly I lowered carbs and increased fats and protein.  So all has been going well Im cruising on 200mg test E once a week cycling clen week on week off for a month or so now and just a few days ago added 50mcgs of T3 every morning.  Over the span of a month or so Ive dropped around 10lbs, shouldve been more but a few days of shitty eating out and a week without a gym to workout has set me back but no bother.  So here I am thinking ok I can teel in the mirror that Im losing bodyfat so eventually I will have that 6pack and this girl will dig it.  I findout last week she just got into a relationship with her childhood friend, so here I am with no reason to have to restrict my diet or keep torturing myself to get a 6 pack right!?  But I realized something when the day after she told me she was seeing someone, I woke up  and still keept on eating clean and watching my carbs.  That was when I realized I was never doing it for this girl, its been for me this whole, to hell with her Im getting "Cutz for Myself Bitch!"

So enough with the bullshiting, I will be getting starting picks up asap......scale said I weigh 211lbs this morning not sure about bodyfat % tho based off what it was and now Im guessing 14%.  Log is going to consist of diet(food pics when possible as well as myfitnesspal nutrition screen shots)  I will also be logging my training and cardio.  So lets see what can happen in 4 weeks guys, lets see if I can get them cutz!

• bigbumpkin2003, chez and Bodock like this
DevastatingDave "Lets all be big boys here for a little bit and cycle like we mean it."

Nostrum420 "... as for the money unless you're a pro BBer or fitness model steroids were always kind of a waste...but hey everyone needs a hobby..."

Rich Piana "...supplement stands for, it's the second best thing to the best thing."

#2 milkhouse

milkhouse

• Members
  • 6,135 posts

Posted 24 May 2014 - 09:02 AM

In. I'm a sloot so you could do it for me
  • ryhigh, chez, Bodock and 1 other like this
I love you man!

#3 ryhigh

ryhigh

The Boss

• Members
  • 2,385 posts

Posted 24 May 2014 - 10:07 AM

In. I'm a sloot so you could do it for me

Haha, there you go Jon that's all the motivation you need
  • milkhouse and Bodock like this

#4 chez

chez

IRONMAGLABS REP

• Members
  • 4,249 posts

Posted 24 May 2014 - 11:49 AM

Alright man lets see them cutz for you my man!! Eff dem sloots!! Knock this EpiTren out the BOXXX!!!

oh and in

IN

• Bodock likes this

THE MOST HARDCORE BODYBUILDING SUPPLEMENTS ON THE MARKET, PERIOD!

IRONMAGLABS BODYBUILDING NUTRITION

IronMagLabs.com

:hanson:

#5 JohnMcc

JohnMcc

• Members
  • 1,577 posts

Posted 24 May 2014 - 12:03 PM

Thanks all for joining in, and milkhouse throwing urself at me like a true sloot.......Im in love lol.  Will update later on workout, as far as diet today I will be fasting most of the morning into afternoon, makes me feel like a I make up for the shitty eating when I do so haha

• milkhouse likes this
DevastatingDave "Lets all be big boys here for a little bit and cycle like we mean it."

Nostrum420 "... as for the money unless you're a pro BBer or fitness model steroids were always kind of a waste...but hey everyone needs a hobby..."

Rich Piana "...supplement stands for, it's the second best thing to the best thing."

#6 milkhouse

milkhouse

• Members
  • 6,135 posts

Posted 24 May 2014 - 04:50 PM

Thanks all for joining in, and milkhouse throwing urself at me like a true sloot.......Im in love lol.  Will update later on workout, as far as diet today I will be fasting most of the morning into afternoon, makes me feel like a I make up for the shitty eating when I do so haha

I like the way you think my brotha
I love you man!

#7 JohnMcc

JohnMcc

• Members
  • 1,577 posts

Posted 24 May 2014 - 11:21 PM

So after fasting for a while this morning I finally had to eat below is breakfast 5 pieces of low sodium bacon(needed to get rid of it), 6 egg whites and 3 whole eggs, and Macintosh apple.....fish oils, hawthorn berry, multi vit, and EpiTren followed.

Now its story time, so after chilling all day inside I decided to go run some hill sprints.  

I decided to take my buddies with me

So we went to the hill u see above, nothing huge or steep just a long 65ish yard gradual hill that wrapped up to the hill top.  I ran that 8 times then proceeded to do some ab work which consisted of leg raises, weighted crunches and twist crunches(had some help from my buddies above haha), and some front and side bridges.  This was fun and all but Im looking at the dumbbell thinking well I have to hit my arms so busted out a few sets of hammer curls, OH tricep ext, straight curls, and tricep kickbacks.....had a hell of a pump from just this stuff using that 30lb DB.  By the time I finished it looked like this from the top of the hill I ran.

Came home showered then cooked dinner.

And now here I am sharing this with u guys.  Also meals I had that werent mentioned late afternoon b4 workout I had my version of protein pudding( cup of 4%cottage cheese, splash of almond milk, heavy dose of cinnamon, couple tsp of natural unsweetened cocoa powder, half scoop of protein powder, and 1/4 cup of almonds, all that mixed together tastes just like chocolate pudding with almonds in it.  I also had a banana and protein shake mixed with one scoop of isolate and 8oz of almond milk(original unsweetened) right after workout.

• chez likes this

#8 JohnMcc

JohnMcc

• Members
  • 1,577 posts

Posted 24 May 2014 - 11:24 PM

Oh and as dinner was cooking got these starting pics taken so here they are for u guys.

• bigbumpkin2003 likes this

#9 chez

chez

IRONMAGLABS REP

• Members
  • 4,249 posts

Posted 25 May 2014 - 07:24 AM

Looking good brother, all homo, EpiTren should slice u up nicely

IronMagLabs.com

#10 PZTHATER

PZTHATER

• Members
  • 4,708 posts

Posted 25 May 2014 - 10:35 AM

I need to step up my logging game. Great job so far man.

PURUS LABS REP

#11 JohnMcc

JohnMcc

• Members
  • 1,577 posts

Posted 25 May 2014 - 10:42 AM

Im trying to be as detailed  as possible on weekends since I know it will be harder to to keep up with during the week(night shift by the time I fall asleep wake up and eat its practically time to go to work again).

#12 PZTHATER

PZTHATER

• Members
  • 4,708 posts

Posted 25 May 2014 - 10:45 AM

Im trying to be as detailed  as possible on weekends since I know it will be harder to to keep up with during the week(night shift by the time I fall asleep wake up and eat its practically time to go to work again).

Challenge accepted
  • chez likes this

PURUS LABS REP

#13 JohnMcc

JohnMcc

• Members
  • 1,577 posts

Posted 25 May 2014 - 11:07 AM

Challenge accepted

I will butt fuck your soul!

• chez likes this

#14 milkhouse

milkhouse

• Members
  • 6,135 posts

Posted 25 May 2014 - 11:08 AM

I will enjoy being your slooot
I love you man!

#15 bigbumpkin2003

bigbumpkin2003

• Members
  • 5,582 posts

Posted 25 May 2014 - 11:28 AM

solid base bro---only a minute till the 6 pak

Very proudly representing LGI !!
.... ... www.LGISupplements.net

Discount Code 25OFF for the 25% off the LGI Site Price. :)

#16 JohnMcc

JohnMcc

• Members
  • 1,577 posts

Posted 25 May 2014 - 11:36 AM

solid base bro---only a minute till the 6 pak

I just gotta get past this always hungry part.  I have figured out what causes it for me.  Since I have been doing low carb(for me anyways) around 125-175g carbs my hunger is always there.  When I eat a carb dense food like bread or something like that from the occasional shitty eating days, I feel full fast as shit.  So my body is still craving carbs since Im used to stuffing my face with copious amounts of sweet and idaho potatoes and tons of fruit.

#17 JohnMcc

JohnMcc

• Members
  • 1,577 posts

Posted 25 May 2014 - 11:37 AM

I will enjoy being your slooot

I left u guys fap material above, dont worry the ending pics will be much more fap worthy lol

• chez likes this

#18 JohnMcc

JohnMcc

• Members
  • 1,577 posts

Posted 25 May 2014 - 10:25 PM

Workout for today was great, I got to try out my insoles I bought for arch support to avoid the terrible shin splints I was getting and they worked like a charm.

2 Mile jog- moderate intensity just kept a pace basically so it would take more time to finish.

Afterwards hit core with some hanging leg raises, lying leg raises as well as twisted leg raises to hit sides obliques, feet elevated crunches and I was burning so it was time to eat dinner.

Meals today 

Breakfast was egg whites and a few whole eggs, an apple, and a few too many tbsp of crunchy PB(damn u why u gotta taste so good!)

Snack consisted of protein pudding I mentioned yesterday, I tend to eat this a lot because it tastes so damn good.

Right workout mixed one scoop of protein with 2 cups of almond milk and a few tbsp of cinnamon sugar, I was out of bananas and needed to get some quick carbs in but didnt want to overload with oatmeal so this worked.  Drank that down then cooked dinner.

Dinner was a mixed veggie omelet(half cup veggies and 6 whites/3whole egg) with a few tbsp of Parmesan cheese and hot sauce added.

MyfitnessPal ScreenShot for all meals today

Probably couldve done without the excess PB and cheese today to lower my cals a bit but hey I was craving some fats man.  Better than when I crave carbs, when that happens no one is safe.........Id kill for a cookie!

#19 chez

chez

IRONMAGLABS REP

• Members
  • 4,249 posts

Posted 26 May 2014 - 10:16 AM

Fapping this minute

• JohnMcc likes this

IronMagLabs.com

#20 JohnMcc

JohnMcc

• Members
  • 1,577 posts

Posted 26 May 2014 - 12:39 PM

Today will be on off day from training since I am going home to see my family.  I also woke up kinda sick this morning(cold nights did me dirty) so I took so couch med when I woke up at 9am, 15 min later took 60mcgs of T3 and then fell back asleep till 1:30.  I think I will just hold off on eating until family dinner tonight, since I know I will pig out this should keep my cal below 2500 for the day.......and yes I will crush 2500cals in one sitting when eating burgers, sides, and dessert lol.

#21 JohnMcc

JohnMcc

• Members
  • 1,577 posts

Posted 27 May 2014 - 12:14 AM

So didnt eat all day(unless u count fish oils, multi, hawthorn berry, EpiTren, and a half scoop protein shake as a meal lol) until dinner with my family.  Prepare urself for the inner fat kid that got released today.

B4 dinner ate a whole bag of chips and dip, left over grilled chicken breast, caramel pretzel Klondike bar 

Dinner was 2 burgers with the fixins like LTO and ketchup, a hotdog with the fixins

Dessert: 2 pieces of angel food cake with cool whip and cut strawberries, few more chips, Reeses cup klondike bar, zebra cake, fudge round, and pack of nutty bars.

And as I type all this Im am suddenly hungry as hell again :( this dieting down shit blows.....no wonder mofos run tren if its supposed fat burning capabilities are as true as everyone makes them out to be!  Id kill for a cookie!

#22 iceman99uc

iceman99uc

• Members
  • 2,527 posts

Posted 27 May 2014 - 07:47 AM

I'm down for this. Seems you added a little bit of size since last pics I saw boss. You'll get yourself dialed in pretty quick I'm sure.

• JohnMcc likes this

Animis Representative

www.animis.org/forum

#23 PZTHATER

PZTHATER

• Members
  • 4,708 posts

Posted 27 May 2014 - 09:03 AM

faaaaaaaaaatttttttiiiiieeeeee

PURUS LABS REP

#24 JohnMcc

JohnMcc

• Members
  • 1,577 posts

Posted 27 May 2014 - 01:25 PM

faaaaaaaaaatttttttiiiiieeeeee

Yeah! So!?

#25 PZTHATER

PZTHATER

• Members
  • 4,708 posts

Posted 27 May 2014 - 01:42 PM

Yeah! So!?

wanna smack fatties?

PURUS LABS REP

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users