• Please log in to reply
140 replies to this topic

#26 JohnMcc

JohnMcc

• Members
  • 1,577 posts

Posted 27 May 2014 - 04:52 PM

wanna smack fatties?

Is that a hint of sexuality I can smell in here......yep thats it, I can definitely taste the sexual saltiness in here.

DevastatingDave "Lets all be big boys here for a little bit and cycle like we mean it."

Nostrum420 "... as for the money unless you're a pro BBer or fitness model steroids were always kind of a waste...but hey everyone needs a hobby..."

Rich Piana "...supplement stands for, it's the second best thing to the best thing."

#27 Bodock

Bodock

I fell on a cactus

• Members
  • 527 posts

Posted 27 May 2014 - 05:16 PM

it's not gay if you don't make eye contact

• JohnMcc likes this

#28 CurlsRock

CurlsRock

• Members
  • 1,053 posts

Posted 27 May 2014 - 05:29 PM

I remember reading a thread where someone called you out...I believe they said you look like you don't lift...This was a while ago, but anyways you definitely put on a good amount of muscle and your pretty vascular...What ever you been doing, its working....Good work. 

• JohnMcc likes this

#29 milkhouse

milkhouse

• Members
  • 6,135 posts

Posted 27 May 2014 - 05:38 PM

Agreed. You are fat
I love you man!

#30 JohnMcc

JohnMcc

• Members
  • 1,577 posts

Posted 27 May 2014 - 05:55 PM

I remember reading a thread where someone called you out...I believe they said you look like you don't lift...This was a while ago, but anyways you definitely put on a good amount of muscle and your pretty vascular...What ever you been doing, its working....Good work. 

Yes you are correct that was at the beginning of my AAS Log, the one guy said that about my starting pics(wasnt even flexing in them, but he was right I had a gut and looked not good in the pics)  I appreciate the motivating words, and its not much of a secret to what I did.  I ate fuck tons of food, lifted to get stronger(low rep heavy workloads) and it worked I gained around 16lbs in say 8ish weeks and my BF% dropped maybe a percent or two.  Since then I have dieted down for a bit and plan to keep doing so until I have a damn 6 pack haha, will maintain that for a while best I can and then will blast again and start walking calories back up to maintenance and keep going past in an attempt to not put bodyfat back on too quickly.....hoping moderate test and moderate-high EQ will help with this goal  :cool:

DevastatingDave "Lets all be big boys here for a little bit and cycle like we mean it."

Nostrum420 "... as for the money unless you're a pro BBer or fitness model steroids were always kind of a waste...but hey everyone needs a hobby..."

Rich Piana "...supplement stands for, it's the second best thing to the best thing."

#31 PZTHATER

PZTHATER

• Members
  • 4,708 posts

Posted 28 May 2014 - 08:26 AM

it's not gay if you don't make eye contact

Im not just a easy lay brah, I want it to mean something.

PURUS LABS REP

#32 iceman99uc

iceman99uc

• Members
  • 2,527 posts

Posted 28 May 2014 - 10:00 AM

Im not just a easy lay brah, I want it to mean something.

By this he means, hand him a pop tart first.

• JohnMcc likes this

Animis Representative

www.animis.org/forum

#33 PZTHATER

PZTHATER

• Members
  • 4,708 posts

Posted 28 May 2014 - 10:21 AM

By this he means, hand him a pop tart first

DEAL

PURUS LABS REP

#34 JohnMcc

JohnMcc

• Members
  • 1,577 posts

Posted 29 May 2014 - 12:05 AM

Will update today's diet and training tomorrow(well later today) at work on break from phone tough to type all that out on here.

#35 JohnMcc

JohnMcc

• Members
  • 1,577 posts

Posted 29 May 2014 - 12:07 AM

Oh and I'd kill for a cookie!

#36 ryhigh

ryhigh

The Boss

• Members
  • 2,385 posts

Posted 29 May 2014 - 01:24 AM

Oh and as dinner was cooking got these starting pics taken so here they are for u guys.

damn looking swole!!

#37 PZTHATER

PZTHATER

• Members
  • 4,708 posts

Posted 29 May 2014 - 08:12 AM

Oh and I'd kill for a cookie!

I ate a pint of Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream last night. Too much, too much

PURUS LABS REP

#38 milkhouse

milkhouse

• Members
  • 6,135 posts

Posted 29 May 2014 - 08:16 AM

What kind of cookie? 

I love you man!

#39 JohnMcc

JohnMcc

• Members
  • 1,577 posts

Posted 29 May 2014 - 10:56 AM

damn looking swole!!

Thanks bro, trying to get them cutz to go with it haha.

I ate a pint of Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream last night. Too much, too much

I hate you!......not srs just jealous

What kind of cookie? 

I aint had a no-bake cookie in forever......would kill another human being for one of those when the carb hungers kick in.

#40 JohnMcc

JohnMcc

• Members
  • 1,577 posts

Posted 29 May 2014 - 11:14 AM

Let start of with training yesterday, went to the football stadium with my buddy to do conditioning.

Half mile jogging warm up

3  100yard sprints not full bore only 60-75% of max effort to get in stride.

3  100 yard sprints 100% of max effort, them jello legs afterwards tho haha.

Then we went to the bleachers and ran 8 sets of steps HIIT style, varied the step patterns (every step, every other, 3 steps...u get the idea haha)

Then hit core with some front and side planks, and partner leg raises(where u hold there legs lying down and they throw ur legs down.......u guys know what Im talking about?

Edit:  Also at work all night did sets of abdominal vacuums, these things make my abs sore as hell but hopefully it will draw in my stomach over time.  I have one of those "guts" that seems to always be there, even mornings I wake up dry and can see a definite outline of a 6pack now theres still a gut behind it.  i think its cuz of how much water and food I take in during a single sitting.  Maybe these vacuums will help.

Now b4 I move onto my diet yesterday, I have to talk about this redhead that was at the stadium training with one of our schools track coaches.  This girl........................muscular legs and ass, big tits, and natural red hair, told my buddy Dave she going to be my wife and doesnt even know it yet lol.  I wanted the chance to talk to her, but I wasnt about to be a dick and cut in on her training session with the track coach, needless to say I am now going to be visiting the stadium for conditioning far more often in an attempt to see her again so I can talk to her.  The things I would, Billy Madison "...so hot want to touch the hiny(howling sound)".

Ok back to this log haha......................wouldve eaten her out till she was too raw to walk true story.

Diet 

woke up drank a protein shake with 8oz of almond milk and took fish oils, multi, hawthorn, and EpiTren.

After conditioning ate some chicken and veggies, veggies had two cheese slices added and some chili sauce on the chicken.

Rest of the day was nothing but 2 more meals of chicken with veggies and a little honey mustard BBQ sauce.  and a total of 1 cup of almonds broken down between 3 meals across 10hrs.  Not sure the calorie intake but Im thinking below 2500 for the day.

#41 PZTHATER

PZTHATER

• Members
  • 4,708 posts

Posted 29 May 2014 - 11:20 AM

I must see this firecrotch

PURUS LABS REP

#42 JohnMcc

JohnMcc

• Members
  • 1,577 posts

Posted 29 May 2014 - 11:25 AM

I must see this firecrotch

You need?  Hell I need to, couldnt talk to her so dont know her name is she even goes here(my school)  hell she could be a recruit for next semester or possibly even go somewhere else.  Damn it!  If she does go here she will remember me, when my buddy and I were running sprints I took my shirt off, not to be a douche but because its actually pretty humid here the last few days with all the rain.  He said she was looking at me when I did, so Im guessing some sort of impression was put in her head.  Fortunately my friend didnt do the same, hes far more cut than me always has a 6pack could probably do a physique show if he worked at it for a little bit, if he wouldve went shirtless she woulda been looking at him.  He has a GF tho so avoids the attention, guess thats a good way to look at it from his point of veiw.

Ok rant over, just want redhead soooo bad!

• PZTHATER likes this

#43 JohnMcc

JohnMcc

• Members
  • 1,577 posts

Posted 29 May 2014 - 03:05 PM

Woke up took my 60mcg of T3 same thing everyday.  Waited around 20min then drank a protein shake with 10oz of almond milk and 10oz of black chilled coffee.

Hit the gym did 10 min warm up on that rowing aerodyne thing and stair stepper.

Legs were a little sore from sprints yesterday so light leg day with chest, tris, and calves in the mix.

CG Bench Press

Leg Ext. and Seated Calf Machine

Incline Press Machine and Leg Press

Calf Press on Leg Press Machine and Ham Curls

Kneeling Incline Cable Flyes and Cable Flyes at Chest Level

1 Arm OH Tri Ext on Cables w/ Rope and DB Tri Kickbacks

Came home cooked this mixed veggie omelet thing with some A1 black pepper and onion marinade for flavor

Gotta Shower go to work 

Meals across the next 10hrs will be 2 meals of chicken breast with mixed veggies and BBQ sauce. with a small handful of almonds then 3rd meal will be just some almonds.  Get off work then hit the hey.  Peace bros Im out.

#44 JohnMcc

JohnMcc

• Members
  • 1,577 posts

Posted 30 May 2014 - 12:07 AM

Add 4 glazed cinnamon buns to the diet today, guy at work didn't want that much sweets so I gladly took them and crushed them....I think of it as a carb refeed lol

#45 ryhigh

ryhigh

The Boss

• Members
  • 2,385 posts

Posted 30 May 2014 - 12:10 AM

All this food talk is makin me hungry!!!

#46 milkhouse

milkhouse

• Members
  • 6,135 posts

Posted 30 May 2014 - 07:31 AM

Omelet looks awesome! 

• JohnMcc likes this
I love you man!

#47 JohnMcc

JohnMcc

• Members
  • 1,577 posts

Posted 30 May 2014 - 11:32 AM

Im always hungry :(

• milkhouse likes this

#48 Bodock

Bodock

I fell on a cactus

• Members
  • 527 posts

Posted 30 May 2014 - 11:37 AM

Me too, its so hard for me to eat good

#49 JohnMcc

JohnMcc

• Members
  • 1,577 posts

Posted 30 May 2014 - 11:43 AM

Me too, its so hard for me to eat good

I hear ya man, hell I have the desire to eat jumk food more than if I were "bulking".  I can actually eat really clean when I do that because I so often and so much that junk food doesnt really cross my mind, but now shit.......Id kill for a cookie!

#50 JohnMcc

JohnMcc

• Members
  • 1,577 posts

Posted 30 May 2014 - 02:35 PM

Well not much different than yesterdays morning diet of protein shake and pills lol, although today I had to add 1.25mg of letro got a lump under my right nip that im fixing to get rid of will keep updated.  

Update on the EpiTren I can tell its starting to do its thing, my skin its starting to look drier in a good way and pumps are pretty good even tho I have very little carbs in my diet(except for the occasional cheat meal).

Training today:

Seated DB OH Press

Bent Over BB Rows

Underhand Grip Machine Rows and Post Delt/Mid Trap Row on TBar

Wide Grip Lat Pull Down and Neutral Grip Lat Pull Down

Machine Lateral Delt Raises

Anterior and Posterior Shrugs on Smith Machine

Left Arm Cable Hammer Curl and Straight Curl

Diet today after gym is another omelet like yesterday and tonight at work it will probably be chicken sandwiches since I have no food left in my fridge and dont have time to go shopping yet.

• chez likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users