Johnny Getting Cutz For the Slu......Myself Bitch! an IML EpiTren Log

• Please log in to reply
140 replies to this topic

#51 PZTHATER

PZTHATER

• Members
  • 4,708 posts

Posted 30 May 2014 - 03:46 PM

Well not much different than yesterdays morning diet of protein shake and pills lol, although today I had to add 1.25mg of letro got a lump under my right nip that im fixing to get rid of will keep updated.  

Update on the EpiTren I can tell its starting to do its thing, my skin its starting to look drier in a good way and pumps are pretty good even tho I have very little carbs in my diet(except for the occasional cheat meal).

Training today:

Seated DB OH Press

Bent Over BB Rows

Underhand Grip Machine Rows and Post Delt/Mid Trap Row on TBar

Wide Grip Lat Pull Down and Neutral Grip Lat Pull Down

Machine Lateral Delt Raises

Anterior and Posterior Shrugs on Smith Machine

Left Arm Cable Hammer Curl and Straight Curl

Diet today after gym is another omelet like yesterday and tonight at work it will probably be chicken sandwiches since I have no food left in my fridge and dont have time to go shopping yet.

how days in are you?

PURUS LABS REP

#52 JohnMcc

JohnMcc

• Members
  • 1,577 posts

Posted 31 May 2014 - 04:18 AM

how days in are you?

Umm to be honest I kinda lost count but I think around 7 or 8.....basically a week.  The gyno isnt from this tho, its from my test, been cruising for about a month and half or two months and neglected to keep up with my exem from time to time so thats what caused the gyno.

DevastatingDave "Lets all be big boys here for a little bit and cycle like we mean it."

Nostrum420 "... as for the money unless you're a pro BBer or fitness model steroids were always kind of a waste...but hey everyone needs a hobby..."

Rich Piana "...supplement stands for, it's the second best thing to the best thing."

#53 milkhouse

milkhouse

• Members
  • 6,135 posts

Posted 31 May 2014 - 08:59 AM

Bummer. You got dem der boobies
I love you man!

#54 JohnMcc

JohnMcc

• Members
  • 1,577 posts

Posted 31 May 2014 - 11:45 AM

Bummer. You got dem der boobies

Nah its not that bad just a lump smaller than a pea, and not much it the way of pointy of puffy nips so hopefully letro will kill this little bit.

DevastatingDave "Lets all be big boys here for a little bit and cycle like we mean it."

Nostrum420 "... as for the money unless you're a pro BBer or fitness model steroids were always kind of a waste...but hey everyone needs a hobby..."

Rich Piana "...supplement stands for, it's the second best thing to the best thing."

#55 JohnMcc

JohnMcc

• Members
  • 1,577 posts

Posted 31 May 2014 - 11:57 AM

So I ate like shit yesterday evening b4 and during work.  The last I ate yesterday was at 10pm.  Worked until 3am came home showered checked email and what not till around 5:30 and decided well fuck it I might as well stay up.  I have to change my sleep schedule in a day because Monday I start day shift and have to be up at 5am, so not sleeping will get me to fall asleep early tonight and get me back to a normal sleep schedule.  So around a 7am I get a bug in my ass that I want EatNPark breakfast, call ppl who I think would be up that would want to go and nada one was down so I made the journey myself. 

Warning the pictures u are about to see will make you hungry lol.

Needless to say I honestly dont think Ill need to eat the rest of the day.

Field work later(LOTS!) and abs, will post pics

• chez likes this

#56 JohnMcc

JohnMcc

• Members
  • 1,577 posts

Posted 31 May 2014 - 03:25 PM

Gyno update the 1.25mg of letro did wonders!  after one dose the lump is nearly gone and the extreme tenderness has gone down to almost nothing.  Did one more dose today and one more .75mg dose tomorrow for good measure.  Will wait one day after that to let things even out a bit and then dose exem the following day to help prevent rebound.

• chez likes this

#57 JohnMcc

JohnMcc

• Members
  • 1,577 posts

Posted 31 May 2014 - 08:55 PM

So field work today was good although I couldnt go as hard as I wanted since I have been up for almost 2 days straight.

Anyways started with some stretching then did a 1/4 Mile jogging warm up, got loose and feeling ready.

Did 3 100 yard sprints increasing in intensity(50%, 60%, 70% of max effort) to get ready to go full bore.

Ran 2 100 yard sprint at 100% of max effort intensity.

Was feeling pretty drained from the sprints so went and ran the bleachers x10 HIIT style.  There are 50 steps from the bottom to the top of the bleachers so that makes for a total of 500 steps......not too bad wouldve done more if I were rested.

Finished with abs: Arms Extended Plank, Side Planks, Ab Vacuums, Twisted Leg Raises, Leg Raises

Then went grocery shopping, so now that I have food again it back on my grind of strict diet.  I can literally feel my bodys quality of feeling drop when I eat shit food for a couple days.  I really believe all the processed and high carb garbage fucks with ur hormones and what not because unfortunately I ate pretty unclean today too and here at night now I can feel that my gyno is flared back up........raised estro?  When I eat clean I never have any issues like this and also I dont break out in acne on my shoulders, arms, and face as bad as I have over the past few days.

#58 JohnMcc

JohnMcc

• Members
  • 1,577 posts

Posted 01 June 2014 - 11:38 AM

Woke up took T3 and Letro with a glass of water.  Fasting all day until I get extremely hunger, will clean the house and do laundry to keep me busy.  Might dose some Clen later when I take my dose of EpiTren, place will be sparkling from cleaning on clen.....the shakes make it like u cleaned with a buffer lol.  Also will be doing meal prep throw some pics up later.

#59 JohnMcc

JohnMcc

• Members
  • 1,577 posts

Posted 01 June 2014 - 04:36 PM

Got the whole house cleaned, dishes wash, and laundry done of the rush I had going from the clen haha.  Finally after 4 hrs of fasting I got hungry enough I cooked this, basically slopy joe mix with veggies added in......sounds sick I know but didnt taste bad and besides I am not eating bread with the sloppy joe so needed some way to get my carb source in.

#60 milkhouse

milkhouse

• Members
  • 6,135 posts

Posted 01 June 2014 - 04:51 PM

Got the whole house cleaned, dishes wash, and laundry done of the rush I had going from the clen haha.  Finally after 4 hrs of fasting I got hungry enough I cooked this, basically slopy joe mix with veggies added in......sounds sick I know but didnt taste bad and besides I am not eating bread with the sloppy joe so needed some way to get my carb source in.

That shit looks good! 

I love you man!

#61 JohnMcc

JohnMcc

• Members
  • 1,577 posts

Posted 01 June 2014 - 09:31 PM

That shit looks good! 

Man u must not get to eat much or something, cuz u said this and that omelet thing I made both look good.  To me they both look like strange concoctions(which is exactly what they are) and not very appetizing haha. 

#62 JohnMcc

JohnMcc

• Members
  • 1,577 posts

Posted 01 June 2014 - 09:33 PM

Went for a run this evening, not sure how far or long, no phone or any way to judge distance.  Im guessing I ran for 12min or so probably covered a mile and half or so.  Then hit 1 set of twisted leg raises on both sides and plain leg raises and started getting ab cramps so called it a day.  Have to get ready to start day shift at work tomorrow any ways, gotta be up at 5am.....lately thats been what time I usually get to sleep haha.

#63 TheAce

TheAce

• Members
  • 1,242 posts

Posted 02 June 2014 - 06:22 AM

you have come a long way my friend, I liked epi alot but Im pretty sure it messed up the intenstines or some chit because when I was on it I had to go to the hospital and they diagnosed me with colitis but after the cycle I never had anymore problems so now Im scared to give it another try.

<

#64 milkhouse

milkhouse

• Members
  • 6,135 posts

Posted 02 June 2014 - 07:57 AM

Man u must not get to eat much or something, cuz u said this and that omelet thing I made both look good.  To me they both look like strange concoctions(which is exactly what they are) and not very appetizing haha. 

Lol I'm just not very creative with my food choices.  Chicken and bbq sauce or hard boiled eggs

I love you man!

#65 PZTHATER

PZTHATER

• Members
  • 4,708 posts

Posted 02 June 2014 - 09:04 AM

you have come a long way my friend, I liked epi alot but Im pretty sure it messed up the intenstines or some chit because when I was on it I had to go to the hospital and they diagnosed me with colitis but after the cycle I never had anymore problems so now Im scared to give it another try.

where did you have pain?

PURUS LABS REP

#66 JohnMcc

JohnMcc

• Members
  • 1,577 posts

Posted 02 June 2014 - 06:23 PM

Wow thanks man!  Damn colitis is terrible, never had it myself but my best friend has it and he spent months in the hospital because of it so I know it can get very sever even life threatening.  Maybe urs was a mild form of it, I believe theres different types iirc.  Maybe next go start slow and build the dose......just a thought.

As far as liking the EpiTren I can feel that it works, even the days that I have very low carbs(today) I can still get a good pump......wasnt like that b4 the EpiTren.  Also I feel I could run the dose higher(I have extra Epi) but I want to stick to just this bottle of EpiTren and do right by IML.

#67 JohnMcc

JohnMcc

• Members
  • 1,577 posts

Posted 02 June 2014 - 06:24 PM

Lol I'm just not very creative with my food choices.  Chicken and bbq sauce or hard boiled eggs

I see u with that BBQ and chicken haha, eat that almost everyday.

#68 JohnMcc

JohnMcc

• Members
  • 1,577 posts

Posted 02 June 2014 - 06:37 PM

So update today so far, switched to day shift so had to get up at 5am(time I was getting to sleep on night shift) so needless to say I was pretty tired all day.  Meals today where as follows:

5am T3, Letro, Fish Oils, Multi, Hawthorn, Vit C, and 2 EpiTren with a 8oz of almond milk.

5:45am Clen 100mcg

9:30am  6whites/2whole eggs omelet with green, red, and yellow peppers also onions

12pm 1medium chicken brest, mixed veggies with steak sauce and 1/3 cup of almonds and walnuts mixed together.

2:30pm same exact thing as 12pm haha(1 cap of EpiTren after meal)

5pm 12oz chilled black coffee mixed with 8oz almond milk and some cinnamon added(my version of a preworkout)

7pm 1 medium chicken breast cut to pieces on top of bead of spinach(two handfuls.....not sure how else to measure exactly haha) with honey mustard and BBQ sauce mixed together.  Also 1/4cup of almonds and walnuts mixed together.

Training today suffered since I was pretty tired.

Basically did 2 sets of every exercise, stuck to 10-16 reps working pretty hard at the end of the set.

CG Bench Press

Leg Ext

Calf Press on Leg Press Machine

Kneeling Cable Incline Flyes

Leg Press

OH Cable Tricep Ext(left only)

DB Tricep Kickback(left only)

Goal was to get a good pump and get a little work in without killing myself, just enough to cause a stimulus is the way I look at it.

#69 milkhouse

milkhouse

• Members
  • 6,135 posts

Posted 02 June 2014 - 07:20 PM

Nice diet

;)

I love you man!

#70 JohnMcc

JohnMcc

• Members
  • 1,577 posts

Posted 02 June 2014 - 08:02 PM

Nice diet

;)

Thanks only problem is Im fucking starving!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• chez likes this

#71 milkhouse

milkhouse

• Members
  • 6,135 posts

Posted 02 June 2014 - 08:08 PM

Thanks only problem is Im fucking starving!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lmao.  That's a bummer

I love you man!

#72 JohnMcc

JohnMcc

• Members
  • 1,577 posts

Posted 02 June 2014 - 08:34 PM

Lmao.  That's a bummer

Cant wait to get back to eating normal again, who wants a 6pack anyways(sadface)

#73 milkhouse

milkhouse

• Members
  • 6,135 posts

Posted 02 June 2014 - 08:48 PM

Cant wait to get back to eating normal again, who wants a 6pack anyways(sadface)

I feel you bro but you at least look like you lift

• JohnMcc likes this
I love you man!

#74 JohnMcc

JohnMcc

• Members
  • 1,577 posts

Posted 03 June 2014 - 04:34 AM

I feel you bro but you at least look like you lift

If being lean is the definition of "looking like u lift" then are we saying powerlifters and strongmen dont even lift bro?

#75 chez

chez

IRONMAGLABS REP

• Members
  • 4,249 posts

Posted 03 June 2014 - 05:49 AM

Powerlifting is cool but id rather look good naked than be able to lift a house.

Fyi JohnMcc looks good naked

Yes homo

THE MOST HARDCORE BODYBUILDING SUPPLEMENTS ON THE MARKET, PERIOD!

IRONMAGLABS BODYBUILDING NUTRITION

IronMagLabs.com

:hanson:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users