Johnny Getting Cutz For the Slu......Myself Bitch! an IML EpiTren Log

• Please log in to reply
140 replies to this topic

#126 JohnMcc

JohnMcc

• Members
  • 1,577 posts

Posted 14 June 2014 - 03:22 PM

Ok starting to get goals and everything put into perspective and everything else is falling into place.

Updated training goals:  Will be shifting back to maximal strength training(power building basically), also will start getting at least 15 miles per week in as far a jogging/cardio goes it will broken up between 3-5 days so any where from 3-5 miles on a cardio day, will be eating in surplus calories to accommodate for all the running  as well as weight training(I want to gain weight even tho I will be burning  a lot of calories), need to start integrating more push ups, pull ups, burpees, crunches, ect. into training since that is a large portion of what I will be doing basic training.

As far as food right now Ive been eating junk food too much but after buying groceries and getting fruit and what not it will be far easier to have things like that as a snack so diet will be cleaning up pretty quickly.  Training is going much better now that I have energy from all the carbs, my strength and endurance are on the climb will be taking these next two weeks to start pushing my body and mind back to maximal strength training.  Body fat has stopped dropping(kind of expected that for all the shitty eating) but thanks to the EpiTren I am still dry and can see abs upon waking!

Have stopped using T3, right now only supps are multi, fish oils, vit c, hawthorn, EpiTren(3 a day still), exem when needed, Melanotan 2(still in loading phase).  Also still cruising on 200mg test e every Sunday, but once EpiTren log is complete will cruise just a few weeks longer then start blasting again.  

Heres a pic of yesterdays post training meal 

Omelet with bell peppers and onions, 2 bananas and I think I ate some PB and maybe another banana for dessert but that wasnt pictured.  Havent went out in a long time so got cleaned up lastnight and went to the one bar down the road from me(nice place with good ppl I know that bartend actually got an application while I was there going to try and bartend there) had 4 beers and a small meat lovers pizza.

Woke up around 11am today and didnt eat until just a little bit ago made some GAF(Good as Fuck! Chris Jones) protein pancakes with my own twist for "lunch".Looks like shit but tasted awesome!

Recipe:2 bananas mashed,1 egg white and 1whole egg, few tbsp of PB, 1 scoop vanilla protein, 1/4 cup whole old fashioned oats, shit ton of cinnamon........................then made my own sauce to top it: couple tbsp PB, tsp honey melted in microwave then add tsp cocoa powder, stir until very pastey add a splash or 2 of almond milk micro wave till warm stir until desired thickness(I wanted a thinner sauce so added another splash of almond milk and heated again stirred and mashed until everything was blended into a thick watery chocolate sauce ) dump it on the pancakes and smash that shit.    I like these pancakes they are very thick yet fluffy and pretty filling which is good for me since I can smash on food and still be hungry.

Later I will be going for a couple mile run and hit core.

DevastatingDave "Lets all be big boys here for a little bit and cycle like we mean it."

Nostrum420 "... as for the money unless you're a pro BBer or fitness model steroids were always kind of a waste...but hey everyone needs a hobby..."

Rich Piana "...supplement stands for, it's the second best thing to the best thing."

#127 JohnMcc

JohnMcc

• Members
  • 1,577 posts

Posted 14 June 2014 - 03:24 PM

Forgot to mention the drink in the second pic, but its my usual coffee, almond milk, protein drink except I added a a half tsp of swiss miss cocoa mix(have it sitting around and need to get rid of it so why not haha)

Im also thinking of making the protein pancakes convenient by making a large batch of the batter and baking it up like a cake and cutting squares to take to work for breakfast or making them into muffins.......BOOM goes the dynamite! and who need to kill for a cookie when I got these GAF pancakes lol 

DevastatingDave "Lets all be big boys here for a little bit and cycle like we mean it."

Nostrum420 "... as for the money unless you're a pro BBer or fitness model steroids were always kind of a waste...but hey everyone needs a hobby..."

Rich Piana "...supplement stands for, it's the second best thing to the best thing."

#128 JohnMcc

JohnMcc

• Members
  • 1,577 posts

Posted 17 June 2014 - 09:43 PM

Been running around the last few days havent been in the gym, but today was AWESOME in the gym.  I felt great going in so kinda pushed myself to see where my strength has gone since not touching heavy weights in month and half to two months.

Workout:

Started with BW Pull Ups- sets went x7, x4, x4

Went to assisted pull ups worked on the motor pattern for pull ups which in turn gave me a great pump from doing a lot of reps, then I switched my grip to assisted chin ups and did 2 sets till burnout(maybe 15-20 reps per set)

Felt so good I Deadlifted for the first time in like a month and half or so.  Did a couple sets of 5 with 225 then 275, 315x3 a couple times and then finished with 3 sets of 405x1.  It felt awesome to touch 405 again after being away for so long(well seems long anyway haha).  I was amazed all my strength stayed, it has to be a combination of the EpiTren and increased calories that is preserving the strength this well.

Went to seated DB OH Press 2 sets with 60lbs then 50 for a set, burnout with 45lbs for 15ish reps.

Everything after this was just some machine rows, cable lateral raises for delts, shrugs and Tbar postdelt/mid trap rows, oh and hit a little cable bicep work on my left arm.

Overall awesome day in the gym felt like a beast again playing with 405 on deads haha.

Diet: 

Today was pretty good ate a couple burger thru out the day(no bun) with some spinach or celery sticks and PB and an apple, had a subway chicken sub on oat bread with lots of veggies and Italian dressing b4 working out.  Just finished dinner which was a burger, banana, and celery sticks with homemade cheese dipping sauce(melted cheese slices splash of almond milk and a spoon full of pepper mustard).

Tomorrow will be running a few miles and core, maybe swimming but doubt ill have time to get that in too.

• ryhigh and PZTHATER like this

#129 JohnMcc

JohnMcc

• Members
  • 1,577 posts

Posted 18 June 2014 - 06:06 PM

Put in a 3 mile run then hit core with cable oblique twists, crunches, ab wheel rollouts, and ab vacuums.  Im smoked but not hungry yet, I ate like 30min b4 I ran so that I wouldnt be starving by the end.

Bout make an omlete soon and eat a few bananas and possibly some PB.

#130 milkhouse

milkhouse

• Members
  • 6,135 posts

Posted 19 June 2014 - 02:53 PM

Sounds like you're putting in some quality work brotha!
I love you man!

#131 JohnMcc

JohnMcc

• Members
  • 1,577 posts

Posted 19 June 2014 - 09:20 PM

Sounds like you're putting in some quality work brotha!

Thanks man, but I need to get in gear(no pun intended haha) a few personal friends that have been in the army said I am already in well enough shape to survive the first few weeks of basic training without much issues but I want to be beyond ready for even the worst of it.

• milkhouse likes this

#132 JohnMcc

JohnMcc

• Members
  • 1,577 posts

Posted 19 June 2014 - 09:30 PM

Workout today:

chilled in the hottub for a bit then sprinted lengths of the pool for about 15 min or so, got me loosened up after that run yesterday(which had my calves cramping like hell this morning upon waking)

Got out of the pool hit CG Incline Bench Press pumped reps with 135 then went to 185x4 and ended on 155 for 8 or 9 cant remember exactly.

Kneeling Incline Cable Flyes, Cable OH Tricep Ext, Cable Tricep Kickback(prefer this over pressdowns or what have u).

Meals were all clean today except I opened my new jar of almond butter and now its already half gone by this evening, those sad feels.

I definitely need to cut my fats down, thinking the only sources should be almonds, olive oil on occasion for cooking and fish.

Thinking of actually working on getting myself to eat only one meat meal a day and get my protein from other sources like beans, grains, ect.  I know it will def cut down my grocery bill by a lot since usually I spend about 100-150$ per month on meat alone.  Take that 100$ and I can buy a fuck ton of beans and other decent protein sources that are REALLY filling.  To me it really sounds like a win/win on this one.

#133 hellsgatekeeper

hellsgatekeeper

Is Weak and Fat

• Members
  • 2,550 posts

Posted 19 June 2014 - 11:25 PM

Hey man, just wanna say based on your old avi you have made some great progress.

#134 PZTHATER

PZTHATER

• Members
  • 4,708 posts

Posted 20 June 2014 - 07:48 AM

Doing work OP
Good job

PURUS LABS REP

#135 JohnMcc

JohnMcc

• Members
  • 1,577 posts

Posted 20 June 2014 - 06:09 PM

Hey man, just wanna say based on your old avi you have made some great progress.

Thanks man I appreciate it!

Doing work OP
Good job

Thanks broski

#136 JohnMcc

JohnMcc

• Members
  • 1,577 posts

Posted 20 June 2014 - 06:16 PM

Workout today was short but fulfilling.

Stretch, jogged half a mile to warm up then started in on squats, not high bar or anything like that.  Im talking about them power squats like back when I was moving heavy weight. It took some time to find my groove again but it only took a few sets to get it.

Worked 225x5 for couple sets then 275x3 and finished with 315x2.  I left off being able to do 315x5or6 so I said to myself I would be happy to still get a double with it, honestly I couldve done a triple or even 4 reps if wanted to really push it but my back and calves were still a little tight from earlier this week.

Hit a few sets of BW pullups and then finished with some cable hammer and straight curls on my left arm.

Now its time to eat, 2 baked yams and 2 small-medium chicken breast.  then rest of the day at work I had chicken with celery sticks, apples, and walnuts.  I allowed myself one cheat meal for this weekend and I used it on 2 cheeseburger and a small smores blizzard.  It will be much easier to eat clean this weekend since I dont have to go home for anything so all my food is already here and just needs heated.

#137 JohnMcc

JohnMcc

• Members
  • 1,577 posts

Posted 21 June 2014 - 01:26 PM

Got to sleep in today!(usually been getting around 5hrs) and it was especially nice since last night b4 bed I took 3/4 scoop of G8 from Finaflex, that stuff makes me sleep like a rock!

Made breakfast this morning, homemade protein pancakes(homemade apple sauce, egg/whites, half scoop vanilla protein, crushed walnuts and almonds, whole raw oats, and a ton of cinnamon) drizzled htme with pure clover honey and eat the hell out of them.  I was still hungry after tho so I made a 6egg omelet with peppers and onions topped with southwest mustard.

Took my last dose of EpiTren today, kinda sad but will be putting up end pics for u guys later today.  

Review: 

Over these 4 weeks the EpiTren has been great.  I started this log cutting and the product most definitely was helping with that(wish I coulda been shredded like I wanted to be by the end) but my goals changed part way thru and more food became necessary.  So in the end I didnt turn out quite shredded but the EpiTren definitely tightened me up even when I started eating high carbs again, u guys will see what I mean by the end pics.  

As far as sides there were absolutely none, only positives with this product  which is really always what all of us want in a product haha.  I would definitely recommend this to someone else as a great first cycle, and will most likely run it myself in the future at a higher dose to really see it shine.

Thanks again to Chez and IML for giving me the chance to log this it has been a great time and I hope I did u guys proud.

#138 JohnMcc

JohnMcc

• Members
  • 1,577 posts

Posted 21 June 2014 - 09:58 PM

Here are the end of log pics, like I said b4 not as lean as I coulve been but my goals changed either way I was very happy with the results and to have the chance to log this product.  Also the beginning pics I had someone to take for me these ones I had to try and take myself which kind of cuts down on the lighting and what not but still theyre ok.

#139 milkhouse

milkhouse

• Members
  • 6,135 posts

Posted 21 June 2014 - 10:03 PM

You look good home boy
  • JohnMcc likes this
I love you man!

#140 JohnMcc

JohnMcc

• Members
  • 1,577 posts

Posted 21 June 2014 - 10:17 PM

You look good home boy

No u look good!  :whatruthinkin:

#141 Bodock

Bodock

I fell on a cactus

• Members
  • 527 posts

Posted 22 June 2014 - 01:33 PM

muy sexo

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users