IML EPITREN LOG: Bender's chance to become a legend

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#1 bender

bender

• Members
  • 206 posts

Posted 24 May 2014 - 11:50 AM

First off thanks IML and chez for giving me a chance to log epitren.
I'll be eating right under maintenance calories for me 2800-3000 a day, diet mainly consists of eggs, oats, chicken, salmon, tuna, fruits, nuts, and vegetables.
Workout routine will be split back an bis, chest an tris, shoulders an traps, legs. and abs will be thrown in 2-3 times a week.
Reps will be 12-15 week 1, 9-11 week 2, 6-8 week 3, 3-5 week 4.
Epi tren dosing will be 2 in a.m. 2 in p.m. for now now, may up it to 5 later on.
I'll post some pics later today or tomorrow.
  • chez likes this

#2 chez

chez

IRONMAGLABS REP

• Members
  • 4,249 posts

Posted 24 May 2014 - 11:57 AM

Nice Dosing brother, thanks for the log! Have an excellent run, will be following!! IN!!!!

THE MOST HARDCORE BODYBUILDING SUPPLEMENTS ON THE MARKET, PERIOD!

IRONMAGLABS BODYBUILDING NUTRITION

IronMagLabs.com

:hanson:

#3 PZTHATER

PZTHATER

• Members
  • 4,708 posts

Posted 25 May 2014 - 10:43 AM

Nukka picked up more goodies???? I is jelly

PURUS LABS REP

#4 milkhouse

milkhouse

• Members
  • 6,135 posts

Posted 25 May 2014 - 11:10 AM

In
I love you man!

#5 JohnMcc

JohnMcc

• Members
  • 1,577 posts

Posted 25 May 2014 - 11:46 AM

Nukka picked up more goodies???? I is jelly

Ikr, but either way in for this.  Kill it with the higher dose OP.

DevastatingDave "Lets all be big boys here for a little bit and cycle like we mean it."

Nostrum420 "... as for the money unless you're a pro BBer or fitness model steroids were always kind of a waste...but hey everyone needs a hobby..."

Rich Piana "...supplement stands for, it's the second best thing to the best thing."

#6 PZTHATER

PZTHATER

• Members
  • 4,708 posts

Posted 26 May 2014 - 02:58 PM

Ikr, but either way in for this.  Kill it with the higher dose OP.

I may do the same. Not sure yet
  • bender likes this

PURUS LABS REP

#7 bender

bender

• Members
  • 206 posts

Posted 26 May 2014 - 04:36 PM

Day 1 and 2 took the doses but didn't lift just cardio, today was chest and triceps, reps 12-15 put on the same weight as a month ago, and was doing it with ease. Added 5-10 lbs to all my lifts today still hitting 12-15
Intensity/aggression in the gym already seemed to be going up today, and was sweating more, but that could've been cause it was hot as fuck in this bitch.

#8 bender

bender

• Members
  • 206 posts

Posted 26 May 2014 - 04:39 PM

I'd go for it, im thinking about going to 5 caps around day ten.

#9 JohnMcc

JohnMcc

• Members
  • 1,577 posts

Posted 27 May 2014 - 12:01 AM

I could as well since I have two more bottles of epi on hand but Im trying to get this bodyfat down with the minimal effective doses of test, T3, and EpiTren

DevastatingDave "Lets all be big boys here for a little bit and cycle like we mean it."

Nostrum420 "... as for the money unless you're a pro BBer or fitness model steroids were always kind of a waste...but hey everyone needs a hobby..."

Rich Piana "...supplement stands for, it's the second best thing to the best thing."

#10 PZTHATER

PZTHATER

• Members
  • 4,708 posts

Posted 27 May 2014 - 08:48 AM

I'd go for it, im thinking about going to 5 caps around day ten.

I could as well since I have two more bottles of epi on hand but Im trying to get this bodyfat down with the minimal effective doses of test, T3, and EpiTren

I have some extra Tren but no epi but would like to stick to the product itself. the tren is a different brand.

PURUS LABS REP

#11 bender

bender

• Members
  • 206 posts

Posted 28 May 2014 - 11:56 PM

Day 4 back n biceps
Completely tore through this workout, usually lift around same weight as my partner all workouts were 5-15 lbs more than his today
Day 5 epitren is making me sweat slightly more for sure woke up this morning sweating.
Leg day was little tired from school and work, but my intensity was still pretty high, and got a good pump on my legs.

Also already looking leaner, so far loving 4 caps of epitren.
  • PZTHATER likes this

#12 milkhouse

milkhouse

• Members
  • 6,135 posts

Posted 29 May 2014 - 08:25 AM

Nice

I love you man!

#13 bender

bender

• Members
  • 206 posts

Posted 01 June 2014 - 02:46 PM

Day 6 was shoulders I kept the weight for my shoulders same as last month for reps 12-15, my left shoulder seems to get tight really easy and cause discomfort during shoulder days. Did notice I was hitting 15 on all of the workouts this day though.
Day 7 was taking as a rest day, and decided to go out to the beach, and played soccer for a few hours and sweat like a bitch so definitely got some cardio in.
I am down 2lbs from my starting weight so far of 215, and definitely continuing to look leaner, tonight I think I'm going to hit a full body workout, I'll post later if so.

#14 PZTHATER

PZTHATER

• Members
  • 4,708 posts

Posted 02 June 2014 - 11:24 PM

No pics?

PURUS LABS REP

#15 chez

chez

IRONMAGLABS REP

• Members
  • 4,249 posts

Posted 03 June 2014 - 05:50 AM

Yeah we want noodz you sexy animal.

IronMagLabs.com

#16 bender

bender

• Members
  • 206 posts

Posted 04 June 2014 - 12:16 AM

Day 8 I hit a quick full body workout in 45 mins
Day 9 I ended up taking off
Day 10 was chest and tris was feeling good decided to do some heavier weight after the 9-11 put up 265,275,285,300 on bench after a full chest workout
Day 11 back and bis, although my weight has now gone back up to starting point, had more new personal records today than I think I ever have, even had my partner asking what the fuck I was taking and where he can get it.
I'll toss up some pics at day 14-15, I'll throw up the day 1 pics as well just looking like shit cause was in a rush.
  • PZTHATER likes this

#17 chez

chez

IRONMAGLABS REP

• Members
  • 4,249 posts

Posted 04 June 2014 - 07:39 AM

LOL tell your partner to hit us up!

Congrats on the PR'ss

IronMagLabs.com

#18 bender

bender

• Members
  • 206 posts

Posted 05 June 2014 - 12:43 PM

LOL tell your partner to hit us up!

Congrats on the PR'ss

Well actually the results I've gotten in gaining strength, while still burning fat, has actually sold him on the product he picked up two bottles of epi tren, and is going to be running it now as well. I'll see if he's cool with tossing his before and after pics on this log as well, if you all don't mind? He'd be finishing later of course

#19 bender

bender

• Members
  • 206 posts

Posted 05 June 2014 - 04:27 PM

Day 12 was shoulders no PR's today but I always take it a little easier on my shoulders with my left one always getting tight (anyone else experience this and have any tips?) still put up 75lbs dbs shoulder press 4 sets 9-11 reps without bothering it too much was satisfied with that.
Day 13 I'm taking today as an off day and gonna fuck a bitch for some cardio later.
Also started to drop the calories to 2600-2800, seeing if the epitren will keep the strength gains going on an even lower calorie deficit, and push the shredz even further.

#20 PZTHATER

PZTHATER

• Members
  • 4,708 posts

Posted 05 June 2014 - 04:40 PM

Yeah one or both of my shoulders has discomfort on any given day. Gotta think you work the fuck out of them on almost every workout in some way

PURUS LABS REP

#21 chez

chez

IRONMAGLABS REP

• Members
  • 4,249 posts

Posted 05 June 2014 - 05:07 PM

Well actually the results I've gotten in gaining strength, while still burning fat, has actually sold him on the product he picked up two bottles of epi tren, and is going to be running it now as well. I'll see if he's cool with tossing his before and after pics on this log as well, if you all don't mind? He'd be finishing later of course

No problem, as long as he used my discount code. Otherwise hes dead to me.

Lol j/k sure thing brother...the more the merrier
  • PZTHATER likes this

IronMagLabs.com

#22 bender

bender

• Members
  • 206 posts

Posted 08 June 2014 - 05:09 PM

Day 14 legs and lower back did 300+ squats and dead lifts, maxed out the machines for leg extension and curls. I had some massive pumps in the legs, and almost too much in the lower back but from doing that weight I couldn't complain.
Day 15 I took off and had some drinks, than said fuck it and went out to the bar, and got in some cardio later that night.
Day 16 today I'll probably be hitting a full upper body workout, and I'll post the day 1 and pics from today.
  • chez likes this

#23 milkhouse

milkhouse

• Members
  • 6,135 posts

Posted 08 June 2014 - 05:17 PM

Good work on the squats.  And the cardio after drinking.  No way I could do that

I love you man!

#24 bender

bender

• Members
  • 206 posts

Posted 10 June 2014 - 05:48 PM

Day 16 back pic I'll toss the front on next post won't let me for some reason

#25 bender

bender

• Members
  • 206 posts

Posted 10 June 2014 - 06:04 PM

Well for some reason won't let me upload the last picture..?
Anyways did the upper body pump day 16 and Jesus the pumps I'm getting have been ridiculously lately
Day 17 was chest and tris from being little sore day before decided not to go heavy and do 12-15 reps, but was still putting out 185 on the bench for those reps.
Day 18 back an bis... By the time I got to the bicep part of my workout the pump on my biceps was like I already hit biceps, think
I'm falling in love with the epistane trendione combo, pushed through and got in some regular db curls, concentration curls, and barbell curls.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users