• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#26 JohnMcc

JohnMcc

• Members
  • 1,577 posts

Posted 10 June 2014 - 09:46 PM

Shredding up nicely man

DevastatingDave "Lets all be big boys here for a little bit and cycle like we mean it."

Nostrum420 "... as for the money unless you're a pro BBer or fitness model steroids were always kind of a waste...but hey everyone needs a hobby..."

Rich Piana "...supplement stands for, it's the second best thing to the best thing."

#27 PZTHATER

PZTHATER

• Members
  • 4,708 posts

Posted 11 June 2014 - 09:17 AM

shave OP and youll drop 2 % bodyfat instantly

PURUS LABS REP

#28 bender

bender

• Members
  • 206 posts

Posted 12 June 2014 - 09:33 PM

Day 19 rest day but got minimal cardio in at the beach, and hitting a pool after
Day 20 shoulders decided to switch this one up and do 12-15 reps and go slightly lighter see if I can build this left shoulder up from bothering me on heavier weights getting in full range of motion. The pump was still great and vascularity is slowly becoming more visible

#29 bender

bender

• Members
  • 206 posts

Posted 16 June 2014 - 12:55 PM

Day 21 rest day
Day 22 worked out whole upper body did at least 2 workouts for each muscle 4sets 10 reps heavy as I could go
Day 23 rest day
Day 24 chest an tris about to go to the gym
now will update this workout later.

#30 bender

bender

• Members
  • 206 posts

Posted 18 June 2014 - 01:17 PM

Day 24 decided to go 9-11 reps this workout was able to put 205 on the bench that, able to max out tri push down machine 247lbs 9-11 reps 4 sets of both, both these numbers are pretty good for me especially drinking the night before.
Day 25 back an bis.. Put out solid numbers for 9-11 reps on these again, but everytime I do this workout, my biceps are pumped by the time I finish back workouts and by the last bicep workout they're so pumped it's hard to lift an easy amount of weight with a curl.
The Epi tren is definitely doing it's job although I wanted it to be cutting, and has turned out to be a recomp I can't complain because I'm burning fat faster than I have ever while putting on size, so I can't complain much!

#31 bender

bender

• Members
  • 206 posts

Posted 22 June 2014 - 10:10 AM

Day 26 rest day
Day 27 shoulders put up the 75lb dbs again for 4 sets all over 10 reps
Day 28 cardio/beach day ended up having a few drinks later as well, didn't hit legs this week as doing sprints up the dunes destroyed them.
Day 29 worked out upper body again at least two workouts every body part 10 reps 4 sets, 225 lb on bench, and 50 lb db hammer curls some of the lifts I was pretty happy with.
  • PZTHATER likes this

#32 bender

bender

• Members
  • 206 posts

Posted 25 June 2014 - 12:17 PM

Day 30 rest day
Day 31 new pr I believe 245 4 sets of 8 reps bench press, huge pump through out the rest of my chest workouts and was even there through your my entire tricep part of the workout.
Epi-tren although I wanted it to be a cut, was still an amazing product out on some size, and definitely strength, while still dropping body fat. Weighing in about 212, couple lbs less than starting but definitely look bigger. This combo will probably be my next run but would like to try to the trendione at a higher dose.
Also it won't let me upload anymore pics, any other way I can do it?

#33 PZTHATER

PZTHATER

• Members
  • 4,708 posts

Posted 25 June 2014 - 02:15 PM

Day 30 rest day
Day 31 new pr I believe 245 4 sets of 8 reps bench press, huge pump through out the rest of my chest workouts and was even there through your my entire tricep part of the workout.
Epi-tren although I wanted it to be a cut, was still an amazing product out on some size, and definitely strength, while still dropping body fat. Weighing in about 212, couple lbs less than starting but definitely look bigger. This combo will probably be my next run but would like to try to the trendione at a higher dose.
Also it won't let me upload anymore pics, any other way I can do it?

I use photobucket and just copy and paste the link

PURUS LABS REP

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users