Today's calorie totals

I love you man!

#28 Domenic

Domenic

Chub Life

• Reps
  • 6,608 posts

Posted 06 June 2014 - 04:57 AM

The struggle is so real, man.  I've made the best progress of the past year when I finally admitted to myself that I HAVE to track everything, I CAN'T utilize IIFYM and have to eat 'clean' foods, I have to limit it to one cheat MEAL per week, not a DAY, and I can't skip cardio.  These are four shitty things that I've been playing around with (out of laziness), but I'm just not someone who can skip cardio, or make Fruity Pebbles fit his macros, or have a whole cheat day.  Feels bad, feels like been cutting forever, brb don't even know who I am anymore, brb hold me, brah.

• milkhouse likes this

Celtic Labs Rep

#29 milkhouse

milkhouse

• Members
  • 5,996 posts

Posted 06 June 2014 - 06:59 AM

The struggle is so real, man.  I've made the best progress of the past year when I finally admitted to myself that I HAVE to track everything, I CAN'T utilize IIFYM and have to eat 'clean' foods, I have to limit it to one cheat MEAL per week, not a DAY, and I can't skip cardio.  These are four shitty things that I've been playing around with (out of laziness), but I'm just not someone who can skip cardio, or make Fruity Pebbles fit his macros, or have a whole cheat day.  Feels bad, feels like been cutting forever, brb don't even know who I am anymore, brb hold me, brah.

Lmao.  I'll hold you.  I'm figuring shit out it seems.  I don't know why it's taken me so long to figure some of this out.  But better late than never I guess.  I'm sure I'll have to do cardio at some point I'm just not ready to give in to that yet

I love you man!

#30 PZTHATER

PZTHATER

• Members
  • 4,505 posts

Posted 06 June 2014 - 08:38 AM

I feel like you have some kind of hostility toward me after reading your post.

Blow me

Please

PURUS LABS REP

#31 PZTHATER

PZTHATER

• Members
  • 4,505 posts

Posted 06 June 2014 - 08:45 AM

Really? You don't think the fat is too high or the protein is too low? 

I mean with what I am doing right now I would try to get the fats lower and the carbs higher. The protein being that low isn't real bad.

You will really have to clean up to get fats lower though.

It's just a huge trial and error proccess.. It took me forever to figure out my body loses weight better with higher healthy fats and lower carbs

And every year is differen. What I did last year was not working at all this year.

PURUS LABS REP

#32 hewhoisripped

hewhoisripped

• Members
  • 2,304 posts

Posted 06 June 2014 - 11:07 AM

Keep fats >55g, protein >200 and do whatever you want with the rest of your cals. That's what works for me, gives you some freedom. You lost 16lbs on that many cals? If so, congrats.
Antaeus Labs Rep
http://www.antaeuslabs.com
Unique and Innovative Products

Please feel free to ask me any questions you may have about our products.

#33 milkhouse

milkhouse

• Members
  • 5,996 posts

Posted 06 June 2014 - 11:29 AM

I mean with what I am doing right now I would try to get the fats lower and the carbs higher. The protein being that low isn't real bad.

You will really have to clean up to get fats lower though.

And every year is differen. What I did last year was not working at all this year.

Fats are mainly from eggs and sausage in the morning.  I'll switch to egg whites.  

I love you man!

#34 milkhouse

milkhouse

• Members
  • 5,996 posts

Posted 06 June 2014 - 11:30 AM

Keep fats >55g, protein >200 and do whatever you want with the rest of your cals. That's what works for me, gives you some freedom. You lost 16lbs on that many cals? If so, congrats.

Give or take. And thanks for stopping in brotha

I love you man!

#35 hewhoisripped

hewhoisripped

• Members
  • 2,304 posts

Posted 06 June 2014 - 11:32 AM

Fats are mainly from eggs and sausage in the morning. I'll switch to egg whites.

I've been eating the whites and making caramel custard with the yolks and giving it away. Double win.
Antaeus Labs Rep

#36 milkhouse

milkhouse

• Members
  • 5,996 posts

Posted 06 June 2014 - 11:36 AM

I've been eating the whites and making caramel custard with the yolks and giving it away. Double win.

Do want the custard! 

I love you man!

#37 hewhoisripped

hewhoisripped

• Members
  • 2,304 posts

Posted 06 June 2014 - 11:46 AM

Do want the custard!

8 yolks, 1 can evaporated milk, 1 can condensed, mix and put in baking pan, in a water bath. Bake at 350 until knife comes out clean. Done.
Antaeus Labs Rep

#38 milkhouse

milkhouse

• Members
  • 5,996 posts

Posted 06 June 2014 - 11:51 AM

8 yolks, 1 can evaporated milk, 1 can condensed, mix and put in baking pan, in a water bath. Bake at 350 until knife comes out clean. Done.

Sounds good! Not good for the diet though

I love you man!

#39 hewhoisripped

hewhoisripped

• Members
  • 2,304 posts

Posted 06 June 2014 - 11:53 AM

Sounds good! Not good for the diet though

That's why the give away part lol
Antaeus Labs Rep

#40 milkhouse

milkhouse

• Members
  • 5,996 posts

Posted 06 June 2014 - 11:59 AM

That's why the give away part lol

I'm the only person I know who like caramel though

I love you man!

#41 hewhoisripped

hewhoisripped

• Members
  • 2,304 posts

Posted 06 June 2014 - 12:22 PM

I'm the only person I know who like caramel though

Dafuq not caramel anyways kinda like custard, caramel goes on top
Antaeus Labs Rep

#42 milkhouse

milkhouse

• Members
  • 5,996 posts

Posted 06 June 2014 - 01:01 PM

Dafuq not caramel anyways kinda like custard, caramel goes on top

Oh.  Yeah. Duh.  

I love you man!

#43 milkhouse

milkhouse

• Members
  • 5,996 posts

Posted 06 June 2014 - 06:01 PM

I missed out on a meal today.  It happens from time to time with my job.  Wondering if I should stay up late or just roll with it.  Prolly don't need the calories as there is no gym for me tonight.  I have my kids. 

I love you man!

#44 ryhigh

ryhigh

The Boss

• Members
  • 2,385 posts

Posted 06 June 2014 - 06:34 PM

Order a pizza and do 10 push-ups after every slice
  • milkhouse and PZTHATER like this

#45 milkhouse

milkhouse

• Members
  • 5,996 posts

Posted 06 June 2014 - 07:05 PM

Order a pizza and do 10 push-ups after every slice

Lmao. Ry that's not gonna work.  Unless you come over and buy the pizza

I love you man!

#46 ryhigh

ryhigh

The Boss

• Members
  • 2,385 posts

Posted 06 June 2014 - 07:07 PM

I'll buy it, where do you live? I'll get 10 little Caesars hot and ready pizzas! We can push-up until the sun comes up

#47 milkhouse

milkhouse

• Members
  • 5,996 posts

Posted 06 June 2014 - 07:09 PM

Also,  I think I'm gonna run just the osta rx solo.  I've never ran it and I've seen some good reviews.  I haven't seen anyone run it past 3 caps a day though and I'm sure I will.  So should be interesting

I love you man!

#48 milkhouse

milkhouse

• Members
  • 5,996 posts

Posted 06 June 2014 - 07:11 PM

I'll buy it, where do you live? I'll get 10 little Caesars hot and ready pizzas! We can push-up until the sun comes up

Nice.  I think I'm a couple of states away from you though

I love you man!

#49 ryhigh

ryhigh

The Boss

• Members
  • 2,385 posts

Posted 06 June 2014 - 07:20 PM

Well there might now be any pizza left by the time i get there... How about this? Ill text you after each slice i eat and you can do the pushups since ill be driving, its a win win! lol

Whats the mg per pill on Osta RX? I ran a 8 week cycle a while back of osta from a research site, they had a really good rep so im sure the stuff was legit but it wasnt from IML. For me personally it was so so, i wasnt expecting much and thats kinda of what i experienced. From what i remember there was slight hardness and slight decrease in BF. I ran a light PCT after too because i think i was around 30-40mg although cant remember for sure it was like 2 years back

• milkhouse likes this

#50 milkhouse

milkhouse

• Members
  • 5,996 posts

Posted 06 June 2014 - 07:30 PM

Well there might now be any pizza left by the time i get there... How about this? Ill text you after each slice i eat and you can do the pushups since ill be driving, its a win win! lol

Whats the mg per pill on Osta RX? I ran a 8 week cycle a while back of osta from a research site, they had a really good rep so im sure the stuff was legit but it wasnt from IML. For me personally it was so so, i wasnt expecting much and thats kinda of what i experienced. From what i remember there was slight hardness and slight decrease in BF. I ran a light PCT after too because i think i was around 30-40mg although cant remember for sure it was like 2 years back

In. PM me I'll send you my number

The osta is 6.5 mg per cap. Was thinking I'd start at 3, go up to 6 for sure and perhaps even 9/day

I love you man!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users