milkhouse's I hate tracking food, food tracking log

• Please log in to reply
948 replies to this topic

#926 iceman99uc

iceman99uc

• Members
  • 2,491 posts

Posted 14 March 2015 - 06:46 AM

Yeah I was looking on CL last night. That is insane what you can get for your money as far as workout equipment goes. The problem is getting it all to my house and where exactly it'll all go. I think I could easily have an incredible home gym for 3k

This is the only thing resolutioners are good for. Lol
  • milkhouse and Scope75 like this

Animis Representative

www.animis.org/forum

#927 Scope75

Scope75

• Members
  • 761 posts

Posted 14 March 2015 - 01:42 PM

Totally forgot to get the brand of my treadmill last night.
I'm on my way home now and I'll post it here shortly.

Yeah CL is the best place to buy equipment.
I always wait for right before during or after holidays because that's when people need money and will take crazy low ball offers.

I'm working a deal for a a hack squat/leg press combo machine right now for a killer price of 350. He's asking 600 but he won't get that from me. Lol
  • milkhouse likes this

#928 Scope75

Scope75

• Members
  • 761 posts

Posted 14 March 2015 - 02:38 PM

Mines a NordicTrack Solaris C2150.

Just went threw my equipment and I have ~2k invested and with about 500-1k more it'll be complete or until I see or thing of something else I just have to have.
But the best thing is........
Being able to workout and do whatever you want whenever you want. Nothing like finding a free 20-30min and hitting a quick back bi and tri workiut.
  • milkhouse likes this

#929 milkhouse

milkhouse

• Members
  • 5,996 posts

Posted 15 March 2015 - 09:27 AM

Totally forgot to get the brand of my treadmill last night.
I'm on my way home now and I'll post it here shortly.
Yeah CL is the best place to buy equipment.
I always wait for right before during or after holidays because that's when people need money and will take crazy low ball offers.
I'm working a deal for a a hack squat/leg press combo machine right now for a killer price of 350. He's asking 600 but he won't get that from me. Lol

Yeah I found some piece of equipment from hoist that I looked up and brand new is 4k. Got the guy telling me now after talking for a couple days, that he'll take 1300. Now if I cam get delivery on top of that he'll have a deal
I love you man!

#930 Scope75

Scope75

• Members
  • 761 posts

Posted 15 March 2015 - 10:02 AM

Deliverd would be a steal.

#931 sinewave3

sinewave3

• Members
  • 563 posts

Posted 15 March 2015 - 10:47 AM

Have to2nd the Craigslist deals!

Have seen 2 types of gym equipment on there: 1. People trying to "profit" like 10 year old treadmill for $500. And 2. People who just want to get rid of their stuff.

If delivery is a deal breaker I have "hired" dudes with a truck on CL. Usually it's like $40 to move something and they have helped me load it, too. Just give them the details and agree on a price in advance.

And like all CL deals make sure they are not shady as f*
  • milkhouse likes this

#932 milkhouse

milkhouse

• Members
  • 5,996 posts

Posted 15 March 2015 - 05:20 PM

Yeah now it's just telling the gf the dogs are gonna need to be somewhere other than the garage so they don't fuk up my equipment
I love you man!

#933 TripleOvertime

TripleOvertime

Under Compensating

• Members
  • 4,009 posts

Posted 15 March 2015 - 06:10 PM

Yeah now it's just telling the gf the dogs are gonna need to be somewhere other than the garage so they don't fuk up my equipment

Easy fix. They dont belong in the garage anyhow.
GF stays in the kitchen and dog in the backyard, as we all know that's where they belong anyhow.
  • milkhouse likes this
I do it because i can, i can because i want to, i want to because you said i couldn't.

-Animis representative-
PM me with any questions regarding Omniscienti
Please support the PHF store and purchase Omniscienti there

#934 milkhouse

milkhouse

• Members
  • 5,996 posts

Posted 15 March 2015 - 09:14 PM

Easy fix. They dont belong in the garage anyhow.
GF stays in the kitchen and dog in the backyard, as we all know that's where they belong anyhow.

While I agree with you that they will be fine in the back yard, one of them is a barker and she's afraid that they will piss off the neighbors and then the neighbors will try to hurt them or poison them. My reply was well then why the hell was buying a house with a fenced in back yard such a priority? To be continued. .......
I love you man!

#935 milkhouse

milkhouse

• Members
  • 5,996 posts

Posted 15 March 2015 - 09:17 PM

Also, I have to pick my battle as well. She does everything around the house a woman should. I clean nothing. I cook only when I want to and I don't do any of the dishes. I do do my laundry but I've never asked her to do it although I'm sure she would
  • TripleOvertime likes this
I love you man!

#936 TripleOvertime

TripleOvertime

Under Compensating

• Members
  • 4,009 posts

Posted 15 March 2015 - 09:21 PM

Man, I hope you took that last post of mine as a joke lol. You sound serious, was just trying to throw in some humor is all.
  • milkhouse likes this
I do it because i can, i can because i want to, i want to because you said i couldn't.

-Animis representative-
PM me with any questions regarding Omniscienti
Please support the PHF store and purchase Omniscienti there

#937 milkhouse

milkhouse

• Members
  • 5,996 posts

Posted 16 March 2015 - 07:18 AM

Man, I hope you took that last post of mine as a joke lol. You sound serious, was just trying to throw in some humor is all.

Lmao. All good brother. I lol'd at it.
I love you man!

#938 milkhouse

milkhouse

• Members
  • 5,996 posts

Posted 16 March 2015 - 07:49 PM

3/16/15

Bench
265 x 5 x 8

Incline
225 x 3 x 6

Pec Dec
205 x 8
215 x 6
190 x 8 x 3

machine (seat high)
160 x 8 x 3

Machine (seat low)
130 x 8 x 4

Guillotine press
205 x 8 x 2 (this just didn't feel right so I stopped after 2 sets)

Iso machine press
Superset
cable crossover
140 x 12 x 3
32.5 x 12 x 3

Decline db press
60 x 8 x 3
I love you man!

#939 milkhouse

milkhouse

• Members
  • 5,996 posts

Posted 18 March 2015 - 12:00 PM

Been very very tired lately. Not sleeping well. It is normal though. It usually happens during a manic phase so it's not something I'm not familiar with but it also is very draining. Last night I was up for 3 hours in the middle of the night for no reason at all. Just couldn't sleep.

Had a decent back workout considering I had to use a lot of back work during my working hours so even it came time to deadlift last night I felt pretty weak. I worked my way up to 365 for a single and then 385 for a double with straps. It was very slow to come off the floor but moved quick through the top half. Is that normal for a normal stance? I always thought the sumo was slower off the floor but maybe I'm wrong.

Today is an off day but I have a guy coming over to give me an estimate on building my gym space. Bajaj I'm going to see if building a garage that I'll use as a gym is feasible or not.
I love you man!

#940 Scope75

Scope75

• Members
  • 761 posts

Posted 18 March 2015 - 12:06 PM

Shitty sleep is no fun.

Good luck on the gym build....
  • milkhouse likes this

#941 iceman99uc

iceman99uc

• Members
  • 2,491 posts

Posted 18 March 2015 - 01:26 PM

Sorry to hear about the sleep quality bro. That always makes everything difficult. 

I'm not sure on the deads, but I thought I had read like you, that sumo was easier off the floor. But I do not know for sure. 

Hope your build idea works out man!

• milkhouse likes this

Animis Representative

www.animis.org/forum

#942 poopypants

poopypants

Anabolic Poo!

• Members
  • 4,329 posts

Posted 18 March 2015 - 03:44 PM

Oooooo... home gym!

I can't wait to get my own place I can build and improve on... also quit wasting money in rent I'll never see back again.
  • milkhouse likes this
Luuurkin...

#943 CurlsRock

CurlsRock

• Members
  • 1,007 posts

Posted 19 March 2015 - 06:31 AM

How big would you like your gym space to be? The good thing is you can fit a lot of equipment in little space.

#944 milkhouse

milkhouse

• Members
  • 5,996 posts

Posted 19 March 2015 - 06:36 AM

I dunno. I'm thinking 14x24 ish. I need a leg press, power rack, dip machine, row machine, t bar row, plus all the other leg,arm and shoulder machines
I love you man!

#945 CurlsRock

CurlsRock

• Members
  • 1,007 posts

Posted 19 March 2015 - 07:05 AM

Sounds like it could be a hell of a setup if it works out.
  • milkhouse likes this

#946 sinewave3

sinewave3

• Members
  • 563 posts

Posted 19 March 2015 - 08:28 AM

That home gym sounds sweet!  

I liked mine till I ran out of weight, lol.  Does feel good to put all of your plates (not that many, but still) on the bar and dead lift it. 

Mine just had a power rack, barbell and plates, dumbbells, kettle bells, treadmill, and gymnastic rings.  Would have liked one more stuff but space and $$$ were limited so I made it work.  

• milkhouse likes this

#947 Scope75

Scope75

• Members
  • 761 posts

Posted 19 March 2015 - 08:45 AM

You'll probably want to go bigger if your planning on loading up on machines and still want room to move around.

#948 milkhouse

milkhouse

• Members
  • 5,996 posts

Posted 19 March 2015 - 08:54 AM

That home gym sounds sweet!  
I liked mine till I ran out of weight, lol.  Does feel good to put all of your plates (not that many, but still) on the bar and dead lift it. 

Mine just had a power rack, barbell and plates, dumbbells, kettle bells, treadmill, and gymnastic rings.  Would have liked one more stuff but space and $$$ were limited so I made it work.

I am a little limited on $ as well but I just meant in the long run those are what I'd like to have. I mean I like variety. I guess I could do 15 sets of deadlift and 15 sets of bent over rows. 20 sets of squats and 20 sets of flat bench but what would be the fun in that you know?
I love you man!

#949 milkhouse

milkhouse

• Members
  • 5,996 posts

Posted 19 March 2015 - 08:55 AM

You'll probably want to go bigger if your planning on loading up on machines and still want room to move around.

14x24 is as big as I can get a permit to build. I'm out of room after that I live in town
I love you man!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users