Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

The Time Is Now, Monster Getting Super Juiced! Gtfih And Follow Along!!

• Please log in to reply
90 replies to this topic

#1 TheMyth89

TheMyth89

Test is BEST!

• Members
  • 5,014 posts
  • LocationIn The Gym!

Posted 20 June 2014 - 12:47 PM

Hello everyone,

Ready for cycle #4.  Will update details in a little bit!  I would encourage you all to follow if you so wish to choose and do so.

Thanks,

DM

Need advice on training, cycle layouts, general supplements, diet or just have a general question? Just send me a PM!

Follow my log:  http://www.prohormon...tter-than-ever/

#2 ECTD33

ECTD33

• Members
  • 469 posts

Posted 20 June 2014 - 12:52 PM

In! 

125mg Test E/ 2X Week

#3 TheMyth89

TheMyth89

Test is BEST!

• Members
  • 5,014 posts
  • LocationIn The Gym!

Posted 20 June 2014 - 01:20 PM

Compounds to be used: Msten / DMZ / Test-E / Tren-E / EQ / Deca / "possibly" mast-p / Anavar.  I was originally thinking T3 but decided against it as I believe I have enough drugs for this run.  Was also thinking of GHRP2, GHRP6 and IGF but also decided against those for the time being.  I will revisit those four things as the cycle progresses, might look into eventual GH but as of now orals and injects work just fine.

Thanks,

TM89

• ECTD33 likes this

Need advice on training, cycle layouts, general supplements, diet or just have a general question? Just send me a PM!

#4 hellsgatekeeper

hellsgatekeeper

Is Weak and Fat

• Members
  • 2,550 posts

Posted 20 June 2014 - 01:51 PM

Curious on doses. In.

#5 TheMyth89

TheMyth89

Test is BEST!

• Members
  • 5,014 posts
  • LocationIn The Gym!

Posted 20 June 2014 - 02:11 PM

Curious on doses. In.

Msten: 20-30mg ED

DMZ: 30-45mg ED

Test-e: 250-300mg EW

Tren-e: 400-600mg EW

EQ: 600mg then 900mg EW (might go to a gram)

Deca: 150-300mg EW (for joints)

Mast-p: IF used would run 300-400mg the last 6 weeks

Anavar: 75mg ED on the last 8 weeks if not 100mg

#6 df122092

df122092

• Members
  • 1,153 posts

Posted 20 June 2014 - 02:43 PM

in on this for sure my man!

Msten is one of my favorite orals, might be number two behind var. Ive gone up to 50mg/day, and for me the sweet spot is 40mg/day. But ive never stacked it with dmz so a lower dose might be better for that.

Id also use go with anavar at 100mg/day, even if it means cutting back on the masteron or even dropping it. I do love what mast brings to a cycle, and ive used it extensively, but its more of an ancillary in my opinion. It reduces estrogenic sides, improves libido, elicits a more dry/separated look, but Var at 100mg blew mast away in terms of strength and mass (I know its mainly diet dependent, but i gained a few quality lbs during both my 8 week anavar runs while ive found mast to be a poor choice when looking to add lbm). Var might not give a look as dry as mast, but it sure doesnt cause any water retention and gives me an awesome full and tight look.

This is all just based on my own experiences with these compounds; im sure others might think differently.

Also, im curious as to your goals for this cycle? What are you lookin to achieve?

#7 mikepeters13

mikepeters13

• Members
  • 455 posts
  • Locationsacramento- cali

Posted 20 June 2014 - 03:01 PM

IN for the ride

Current Cycle 
Trest Decanoate  600mg / WK        Wks 1-16 

#8 Marshall-5

Marshall-5

• Members
  • 380 posts

Posted 20 June 2014 - 03:16 PM

Should be a fun ride with that lineup!

#9 andrewmccloskey

andrewmccloskey

• Members
  • 470 posts

Posted 20 June 2014 - 03:17 PM

Gonna wanna watch that bp lol
  • df122092 likes this

#10 TheMyth89

TheMyth89

Test is BEST!

• Members
  • 5,014 posts
  • LocationIn The Gym!

Posted 20 June 2014 - 07:54 PM

in on this for sure my man!

Msten is one of my favorite orals, might be number two behind var. Ive gone up to 50mg/day, and for me the sweet spot is 40mg/day. But ive never stacked it with dmz so a lower dose might be better for that.

Id also use go with anavar at 100mg/day, even if it means cutting back on the masteron or even dropping it. I do love what mast brings to a cycle, and ive used it extensively, but its more of an ancillary in my opinion. It reduces estrogenic sides, improves libido, elicits a more dry/separated look, but Var at 100mg blew mast away in terms of strength and mass (I know its mainly diet dependent, but i gained a few quality lbs during both my 8 week anavar runs while ive found mast to be a poor choice when looking to add lbm). Var might not give a look as dry as mast, but it sure doesnt cause any water retention and gives me an awesome full and tight look.

This is all just based on my own experiences with these compounds; im sure others might think differently.

Also, im curious as to your goals for this cycle? What are you lookin to achieve?

Glad to have you follow along.  I'm really wanting anavar at 100 a day as well, I have 75 x 25mg per cap on hand.  I will probably pick up another 150 caps; I want to runt he var for 8 weeks.  Goals - basically a lean and full look, not super grainy but a look that would probably been 8 weeks or so out of a show look.  I want to do a show next summer and want to start having a lot more leaner off-season to me.

• mikepeters13 likes this

#11 TheMyth89

TheMyth89

Test is BEST!

• Members
  • 5,014 posts
  • LocationIn The Gym!

Posted 20 June 2014 - 07:55 PM

IN for the ride

Thank you bro glad to have you.

#12 TheMyth89

TheMyth89

Test is BEST!

• Members
  • 5,014 posts
  • LocationIn The Gym!

Posted 20 June 2014 - 07:57 PM

Should be a fun ride with that lineup!

Thanks bro for the kind words.  I'm looking forward to it, instead of a gram EQ might go up to 1,200mg.  I have a ton of test-e, I'll probably keep that low throughout, maybe venture to 400-500mg; but I want to start low test with the tren and see how I react there first.

TM89

#13 TheMyth89

TheMyth89

Test is BEST!

• Members
  • 5,014 posts
  • LocationIn The Gym!

Posted 20 June 2014 - 07:58 PM

Gonna wanna watch that bp lol

I have grapeseed extract, celery seed extract, LGI damage, for all BP issues.  Also running extra TUDCA on the front.

#14 Marshall-5

Marshall-5

• Members
  • 380 posts

Posted 20 June 2014 - 07:59 PM

Thanks bro for the kind words.  I'm looking forward to it, instead of a gram EQ might go up to 1,200mg.  I have a ton of test-e, I'll probably keep that low throughout, maybe venture to 400-500mg; but I want to start low test with the tren and see how I react there first.

TM89

Have you run eq before?
I've been doing a lot of reading on it... Debating throwing it in to the fall/winter bulk...

#15 df122092

df122092

• Members
  • 1,153 posts

Posted 20 June 2014 - 08:20 PM

Glad to have you follow along.  I'm really wanting anavar at 100 a day as well, I have 75 x 25mg per cap on hand.  I will probably pick up another 150 caps; I want to runt he var for 8 weeks.  Goals - basically a lean and full look, not super grainy but a look that would probably been 8 weeks or so out of a show look.  I want to do a show next summer and want to start having a lot more leaner off-season to me.

Gotcha, that makes sense. Your cycle sounds like the perfect set up to get that look. Im looking forward to this!

#16 TheMyth89

TheMyth89

Test is BEST!

• Members
  • 5,014 posts
  • LocationIn The Gym!

Posted 20 June 2014 - 09:15 PM

Have you run eq before?
I've been doing a lot of reading on it... Debating throwing it in to the fall/winter bulk...

Bold Cyp did 600mg, I was planning to frontload EQ at 1,200-1,500mg first week then start first 3-4 weeks at 600 then go to 900 for another 3-4 weeks then go to 1g-1.2gram etc.

#17 TheMyth89

TheMyth89

Test is BEST!

• Members
  • 5,014 posts
  • LocationIn The Gym!

Posted 21 June 2014 - 01:03 AM

I started my cruise on May 5th which has consisted of test-e at 250mg every week.  I start my next blast on July 14th, I'm looking forward to this next run.  I have human grade cabergoline on hand and will use from the get go, I don't want to have to use prami if issues arise I'd rather prevent it before it even starts.

My current split:  Dorian Style (2 warms up and then a couple sets of heavy weights); Dugdale also does this type of training.  From my studies you make your muscle gains on your first couple sets according to exercise physiology.

Monday - Legs, Abs, Claves, Lower back / Glutes.

Tuesday - Chest, Forearms,  Light Triceps (two exercises three sets each of triceps following chest to push blood into the pumped muscle).

Wednesday - OFF.

Thursday - Biceps, Triceps, Calves, Abs.

Friday - Upper back, Forearms, Light Biceps (two exercises three sets each of biceps following back to push blood into the pumped muscle).

Saturday - Shoulders, Traps, Calves, Abs.

Sunday - OFF

Reason I added 6 sets of light triceps after chest day and 6 sets of light biceps after back is because my arms are lack (Biceps in particular), so I made a motive to add in a few sets after back day in order to get them a little more simulation.  Any suggestions to my split is perfectly fine.  I love having an arm day and 5 day split is best for me, even with gear I can't do 6 days a week I tried and my body shut down.

TM89.

• rcorchid likes this

#18 TheMyth89

TheMyth89

Test is BEST!

• Members
  • 5,014 posts
  • LocationIn The Gym!

Posted 21 June 2014 - 01:17 AM

Doing a little something different too, including the all famous hot chick pics!

Michelle Lewin:

#19 JohnMcc

JohnMcc

• Members
  • 1,578 posts

Posted 21 June 2014 - 10:14 PM

Will be following, gotta ask tho why the name change?

DevastatingDave "Lets all be big boys here for a little bit and cycle like we mean it."

Nostrum420 "... as for the money unless you're a pro BBer or fitness model steroids were always kind of a waste...but hey everyone needs a hobby..."

Rich Piana "...supplement stands for, it's the second best thing to the best thing."

#20 TheMyth89

TheMyth89

Test is BEST!

• Members
  • 5,014 posts
  • LocationIn The Gym!

Posted 21 June 2014 - 11:48 PM

John,

Reason I changed my name is because it contained my last name and if you knew my first name someone could put two and two together. That's all just privacy!

#21 mikepeters13

mikepeters13

• Members
  • 455 posts

Posted 22 June 2014 - 12:24 PM

:isee: take a wild guess at what my name is 

Current Cycle 

#22 TheMyth89

TheMyth89

Test is BEST!

• Members
  • 5,014 posts
  • LocationIn The Gym!

Posted 22 June 2014 - 05:29 PM

Alright guys,

I got in some support goodies, got a good sale at Swanson Vitamins that I couldn't pass up.  Got some celery seed extract, grapeseed extract, hawthorne berry, Pantothenic Acid, policosanol and one bottle TUDCA.

Planned supports for the Msten & DMZ stack: Damage Control / Celery Seed / Grapeseed / HB / PA / Policosanol and Tudca.  This extra vits were extremely cheap and are good additions to damage control.

Will start Cabergoline on Monday and Thursday at .5mg each day at breakfast, if have to will go up to 3 caps on M / W / F.  Will have aromasin at 12.5mg ED to start.

TM89.

#23 JohnMcc

JohnMcc

• Members
  • 1,578 posts

Posted 22 June 2014 - 07:07 PM

Will be following, gotta ask tho why the name change?

understandable

DevastatingDave "Lets all be big boys here for a little bit and cycle like we mean it."

Nostrum420 "... as for the money unless you're a pro BBer or fitness model steroids were always kind of a waste...but hey everyone needs a hobby..."

Rich Piana "...supplement stands for, it's the second best thing to the best thing."

#24 mikepeters13

mikepeters13

• Members
  • 455 posts

Posted 22 June 2014 - 07:33 PM

Alright guys,

I got in some support goodies, got a good sale at Swanson Vitamins that I couldn't pass up.  Got some celery seed extract, grapeseed extract, hawthorne berry, Pantothenic Acid, policosanol and one bottle TUDCA.

Planned supports for the Msten & DMZ stack: Damage Control / Celery Seed / Grapeseed / HB / PA / Policosanol and Tudca.  This extra vits were extremely cheap and are good additions to damage control.

Will start Cabergoline on Monday and Thursday at .5mg each day at breakfast, if have to will go up to 3 caps on M / W / F.  Will have aromasin at 12.5mg ED to start.

TM89.

what you runnin the b5 at? 1st week or so acne can tend to flare up as the pant acid pushes out oil - once dry really helped out with acne control - I usually start it at 8g then scale down to around 4 throughout cycle - shit works for me - but u already know all this shit - 

this is gonna be a good ride - kill it

Current Cycle 

#25 TheMyth89

TheMyth89

Test is BEST!

• Members
  • 5,014 posts
  • LocationIn The Gym!

Posted 22 June 2014 - 08:09 PM

what you runnin the b5 at? 1st week or so acne can tend to flare up as the pant acid pushes out oil - once dry really helped out with acne control - I usually start it at 8g then scale down to around 4 throughout cycle - shit works for me - but u already know all this shit - 

this is gonna be a good ride - kill it

500mg caps twice daily.  One at breakfast, and one at dinner.  With the damage control in addition to the vit B5, I really don't need all that much to help my acne.  Last cycle I started at 875mg test and worked up to 1.2grams at 1,200mgs is the only time I got acne.  1,000mgs stopped my acne in it's tracks on my last run.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users