Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Celtic Labs M1T Oxime. Poop's Comparative Log.

m1t oxime m1to celtic labs cycle 4ad salvo cut bulk

• Please log in to reply
284 replies to this topic

#1 poopypants

poopypants

Anabolic Poo!

• Members
  • 4,358 posts

Posted 22 June 2014 - 08:40 PM

Celtic Labs
M1T Oxime

Poop's Comparative Log

3683-2_zpsdfa12e57.jpg

Background:
Just turned 30 this year n after a couple years of no consistent gym time, I wasn't much too happy with what I was seeing in the mirror. I love being in the gym, the way it makes me feel mentally and physically and of course the aesthetic aspect of it all.

So since the start of March I've been back the gym, trying to regain muscle mass n eat away at this fat I've accumulated. Started around 222lbs n had a 38" waist, man boobs n arms shrunk down to around 15-16"... busted my hump the last few months, mostly floating around the same weight the entire time but gradually shrinking the waist, transforming fatty man boobs back into muscular pecs and regaining considerable amounts strength.

I've been on cycle, blasting with methyls w/ a trest base n then cruising on trest alone in between since mid March, most recently ran dianadrol while waiting on the release of M1TO, which can be found here, n made some great progress in regaining strength and recomped like crazy.

Since wrapping up Dianadrol a week and a half ago I've maintained all my strength, lost a few more pounds n belt slid down another notch which leads me to my current stats...

Starting Stats:
Age- 30 y.o.
Height- 5'11"
Weight- 207lb
Waist- 35"
Bis- 17.5"

Some cold starting shots...
3663-3_zpsa28ab8da.jpg

3660-2_zpsf25833bb.jpg

3661-2_zps562e22b7.jpg

3665-2_zps7369c45b.jpg
WHAT THE GHEY?^^^^^^ it was just this next image?
3665-2_zpscee71823.jpg

3664-4_zps4b7b9780.jpg

Still working at getting the chub down, more than anything the lower back fat and oblique padding, but def regaining muscle mass back again... just gotta watch how eager I get with higher lift numbers so I don't injure myself n put myself outta commission again.... with "transformation"/comebacks in the past, it's always done at a slight deficit with heavy emphasis on protein n complex carbs, muscle mass comes back first then the fat slowly melts away with all the new/regained muscle to feed....

Diet:
As mentioned, most days are at a slight deficit. Some days a slight surplus if I need it for recovery or planning an intense session(even though I try to push every session with the iron)

Just recently laid out my basic diet in the last log, so I'll quote it here

Diet isn't super rigid. It's outlined, "usually portion controlled" and picked from healthy total p:c:f macro meals I've numbered/measured out the past. Also dependant on my activity levels and recovery needs and work load It can go up or down.

My wife does most the cooking so it can vary a lot depending on what she's the mood for, but I'll lay out a normal day for me...

Breakfast
6oz Greek yogurt +1/2 cup granola OR 1/2 cup grapenuts

Lunch
Lean ham or tuna on whole wheat bread +12oz 2% milk
(Occasionally 2 pb&j on wheat when I'm a fatty)

Post workout(this can happen before lunch, after lunch and after dinner, depends)
16oz 2% milk+1.5 servings protein powder(30g pro 9g carb)

Dinner
1 Chicken breast +1/2-1 potato+12oz 2% milk

Once a week I have either a larger lunch or larger breakfast, for my work I attend chamber of commerce functions. This is one meal of the week, I ALWAYS get to pick my food from the catering options n it's always a solid protein source, complex or starchy carbs and water I don't get dessert on the lunches and keep bacon/sausage to a min n stick to mostly the eggs for breakfast.

I also eat out with the wife about every other week and again I try to get something that's mostly protein n complex carbs... like a double meat chipotle burrito with brown rice n black beans. Occasionally that's fried chicken or pizza but that's maybe been 3 times in 3 months that I've ate those.

I take a slin sane(og formula) 3xed before each larger meal to help with my love for carbs.

Again this is rough but doesn't really vary much each day.

Routine utilized:
Currently I working out 5 days a week. Ideally that is run m-f on, s+s off. Sometimes something happens mid week n it winds up being m+t on, w off, f+sa on, sun off.

I run in this order always, to allow optimal recovery between similar groups/movements.

Chest/back/abs+arms/legs/shoulders/off/off.

I could list all current lifts and numbers now, but the op is already getting lengthy n I post all lifts and all numbers each day, so they can be seen at that time or in my last log.

Cycle Plan:
As can be seen above, I have multiple bottles of salvo... in each I have prepared ~5g of 4-Androstenediol giving me ~170mg/ml. I made my first couple@ 200mg/ml but it kept crashing each night this last week n had to be warmed in a cup in the sink to apply it each morning... at the current concentration, it's clear as when I got it, no crystals and no need to warm it each application...it also dries faster now.

This "base" will give me the opportunity to run M1T Oxime in the exact same manner I ran a majority of my M1T cycles.... with the added benefit from salvo of not having to absolutely bathe in crappy td carrier.

I plan on starting M1T Oxime low, 10mg, and moving up from there after the first 2 weeks. If the compound is as strong as the target compound, it will be made most apparent through this dose. After the initial 2 weeks the dose will be increased/decreased 5mg as needed. So the outline will look something like this, planning 4-6 weeks...

M1TO-
10mg/10mg/15mg/10-20mg/?-10-25mg/?-10-30mg
4-AD-
750mg/750mg/750mg/750mg/750mg/750mg

4-AD was started last week so still have a 2 week preload n should be mostly flowing up to full blood concentrations by the time M1TO is started... at least that was the old method used.

A few of the supports/staples/extras taken are following:

LGI Damage Control(started a couple days ago/Friday)
USPL Modern bcaa intra(has electrolyte blend n taurine)
Bulk Creapure (5g intra/post-workout)
Arom-x ATD 3ml/night(75mg capped equiv. supposedly)
800mg Bulk 1-Carboxy nightly
OG SlinSane 3 caps ed with meals
50mcg T3 ed
2g fish oil daily
Lots of water
Foodadrol

I think that about covers all my bases, if you guys have questions or want more info LMK, I'll answer where I can...

Thanks to BA and Celtic Labs for the opportunity try such a promising new compound, but given it's based on the compound I used to run my first 4 cycles oroso and ran about 7-10 times total, it's got some big boots to fill n I'm going to be brutally honest about my results.

Dosing starts Wednesday! Logging starts tomorrow!
  • jessep76 likes this
Luuurkin...

#2 bigbumpkin2003

bigbumpkin2003

• Members
  • 5,566 posts

Posted 22 June 2014 - 09:34 PM

Balls deep
  • poopypants likes this
Very proudly representing LGI !!
.... ... www.LGISupplements.net

#3 Racinjay

Racinjay

• Members
  • 600 posts

Posted 22 June 2014 - 10:09 PM

iiinnnnnnnn
  • poopypants likes this

#4 trevor

trevor

Celtic Labs Rep

• Reps
  • 3,022 posts

Posted 22 June 2014 - 10:19 PM

In on this

Oh and FYI, do a cap of slin sane 15-30 before bed, youll thank me
  • poopypants likes this
PHF ReP

Feel Free to PM Me :)

#5 trevor

trevor

Celtic Labs Rep

• Reps
  • 3,022 posts

Posted 22 June 2014 - 10:20 PM

And you wear old people underwear
  • jessep76 likes this
PHF ReP

#6 mikepeters13

mikepeters13

• Members
  • 455 posts
  • Locationsacramento- cali

Posted 22 June 2014 - 10:21 PM

good shit - will follow

• poopypants likes this

Current Cycle 
Trest Decanoate  600mg / WK        Wks 1-16 

#7 poopypants

poopypants

Anabolic Poo!

• Members
  • 4,358 posts

Posted 22 June 2014 - 10:29 PM

In on this

Oh and FYI, do a cap of slin sane 15-30 before bed, youll thank me

Thanks for the tip bro, I'll try it out... no problem with taking that the same time as 1-Carboxy, right?

And you wear old people underwear

Those are actually my boxer briefs pulled up to expose mah sexy legs.
Luuurkin...

#8 atifmonkey

atifmonkey

• Members
  • 245 posts

Posted 22 June 2014 - 10:30 PM

so anyone the the anabolic androgenic ration of this stuff?

DISCLAIMER- Anything i say on this forum is a JOKE and not to be taken seriously. i do not use or own any illegal substances.

#9 trevor

trevor

Celtic Labs Rep

• Reps
  • 3,022 posts

Posted 22 June 2014 - 10:37 PM

Thanks for the tip bro, I'll try it out... no problem with taking that the same time as 1-Carboxy, right?Those are actually my boxer briefs pulled up to expose mah sexy legs.

Tbh, i don't know. But i don't see how it would hurt
PHF ReP

#10 saywat2587

saywat2587

• Members
  • 200 posts

Posted 22 June 2014 - 10:44 PM

Are you were depends or did you just shit yourself?

• poopypants likes this

#11 poopypants

poopypants

Anabolic Poo!

• Members
  • 4,358 posts

Posted 22 June 2014 - 11:51 PM

Are you were depends or did you just shit yourself?

yes?
  • saywat2587 likes this
Luuurkin...

#12 poopypants

poopypants

Anabolic Poo!

• Members
  • 4,358 posts

Posted 22 June 2014 - 11:54 PM

Extra wheel pics taken recently... n up close shot of my baby nuts in granny pannies...

3598-2_zps33293f3c.jpg

3599-2_zps420d462f.jpg
Luuurkin...

#13 Looseunitwa

Looseunitwa

• Members
  • 1,490 posts

Posted 23 June 2014 - 04:34 AM

In on this ride with the champ!
  • poopypants likes this

#14 milkhouse

milkhouse

• Members
  • 6,017 posts

Posted 23 June 2014 - 06:39 AM

Good luck broheim I'll be following
  • poopypants likes this
I love you man!

#15 poopypants

poopypants

Anabolic Poo!

• Members
  • 4,358 posts

Posted 23 June 2014 - 08:21 AM

In on this ride with the champ!

Good luck broheim I'll be following

You have reached your quota of positive votes for the day

Thanks for following along guys!
Luuurkin...

#16 poopypants

poopypants

Anabolic Poo!

• Members
  • 4,358 posts

Posted 23 June 2014 - 08:31 AM

Fasted weigh in.

209lb

This was even after a weekend of surplus cals n near no activity. Bet it dips the next couple days back to at least 205... once M1TO starts wed though, I expect weight gain daily even on a slight deficit... but we will see.
Luuurkin...

#17 paintrainTC

paintrainTC

• Members
  • 195 posts

Posted 23 June 2014 - 08:46 AM

How did you first get started using 4-androstenediol as a "base?" How comparable is it to test or trest?

#18 Weisstar

Weisstar

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 23 June 2014 - 09:39 AM

I'm in PP. Been waiting for your log on M1TO. 

• poopypants likes this

#19 gav86

gav86

• Members
  • 415 posts

Posted 23 June 2014 - 10:11 AM

Did you get the 4-ad as bulk powder? That's pretty cool BUT I CAN'T ASK YOU WHO MAKES IT OR WHERE YOU GET IT BECAUSE THAT'S AGAINST THE RULES

Edited by nostrum420, 23 June 2014 - 11:13 AM.

• poopypants and Looseunitwa like this

#20 paintrainTC

paintrainTC

• Members
  • 195 posts

Posted 23 June 2014 - 11:17 AM

Nice edit

• poopypants likes this

#21 poopypants

poopypants

Anabolic Poo!

• Members
  • 4,358 posts

Posted 23 June 2014 - 02:53 PM

4-AD is THE prohormone... well actually 4-andrstenedione was the first prohormone, but had a horrible conversion rate and is immediately susceptible to aromatase prior to converting... so PA brought out the diol.

It was the go to test hormone from the first generation of prohormones and at high enough doses transdermal you can get higher natty range test levels up into lower range superphysiological test levels.

It was always cheap, but for about the last year before the ban you could get bulk powder for like .50ยข/gram, usually less if bought in kilos.

I've got a good deal I've been working on and like any banned compound they can still be found for a price and associated risk of importation, but might as well get test if your gonna go that route.

I don't know where to get anything like that now days, so please no pm's guys... forgot that disclaimer... still got like 5 pms despite the disclaimer I posted up in my trenavar log about it a couple years ago...

It's exactly like test @ trt doses n can be pushed a lil higher.

With older carriers the absorption rate was mediocre and the amount per/ml that could be mixed at was abysmal, you would be lucky to get 50mg/ml, 80mg/ml max if you REALLY took your time....

If I used old rates, that aren't likely even accurate and prob much higher with salvo, my 750-800mg ed gets me 5600mg/week. 5600mg with approx 30% absorption(likely higher with salvo) gets me 1680mg/week in circulation. PA once stated 16% conversion to test with some intrinsic activity of its own which gets us to 268.8mg test/week... basically TRT doses.

My last trenavar run I used older primordial performance carrier, which is decent, but not salvo, and ran it at 400mg ed. When I got blood tests 2 weeks later(4 weeks into the cycle) my test level was 837.... hoping this will push me up over 1000.

I used to bathe in carrier to get 800mg-1200mg ed and take some oral, I think it was 2, 300mg caps... who knows what levels that was getting me cause I never used to get bloodwork done back then... shoot... I was using 6-oxo and tribulus for my pct, LoL.
Luuurkin...

#22 nanaz

nanaz

• Members
  • 393 posts

Posted 23 June 2014 - 08:57 PM

Eerie bro its like looking in the mirror. My physique is eerily similar to yours at this moment same weight as well.. Any ways im in best of luck..
  • poopypants likes this

#23 ryhigh

ryhigh

The Boss

• Members
  • 2,385 posts

Posted 23 June 2014 - 09:15 PM

I almost just pooped my pants.. Subbd

• poopypants likes this

#24 DevastatingDave

DevastatingDave

• Members
  • 7,742 posts

Posted 23 June 2014 - 09:23 PM

In on this brother! 

• poopypants likes this

Iron Legion Rep

#25 poopypants

poopypants

Anabolic Poo!

• Members
  • 4,358 posts

Posted 23 June 2014 - 09:49 PM

Eerie bro its like looking in the mirror. My physique is eerily similar to yours at this moment same weight as well.. Any ways im in best of luck..

here's another... born the same year.... dun duuun duuuuuun

I almost just pooped my pants.. Subbd

slacker, everyone knows that poo'in your pants is the coolest

In on this brother!

tried to like this post... exceeded quota...

Glad to have you along brother.

Glad to have everyone in here.

Bout to hit chest... super excited to get this started... tempted to drop 10mg preworkout...

What do you guys think?

Wait till wed...

Do preworkout?
Luuurkin...

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: m1t, oxime, m1to, celtic, labs, cycle, 4ad, salvo, cut, bulk

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users