Official Store

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Celtic Labs M1T Oxime. Poop's Comparative Log.

m1t oxime m1to celtic labs cycle 4ad salvo cut bulk

• Please log in to reply
277 replies to this topic

#26 ryhigh

ryhigh

• Members
  • 2,317 posts

Posted 23 June 2014 - 09:53 PM

#27 poopypants

poopypants

Anabolic Poo!

• Members
  • 3,554 posts

Posted 23 June 2014 - 11:21 PM

Thank you Arnold, I know I can always count on you and your words of wisdom.
Luuurkin...

#28 poopypants

poopypants

Anabolic Poo!

• Members
  • 3,554 posts

Posted 24 June 2014 - 01:41 AM

Day 1

That's right. I gave in to my own peer pressure... I call it poo pressure... craptastic.

That and Arnolds overwhelming voice ringing in my head from the image above... thanks for being the only one to answer my question Ryan, LoL.

My initial feelings on M1T Oxime:

First... the bottle had 92 caps. WIN.

Second... It doesn't hardly smell like anything, unlike other potent orals... that's right... I love the smell of Superdrol, Phera Plex and even Dianadrol.

C) I dosed 10mg 50 min preworkout n dunno that I felt the "energy" others described so far although I was excited and had a slightly increased heart rate, but I think that was likely just in anticipation of running this new compound...

• potato-
    First workout was chest n gotta say... pump was huge and vascularity was much more today then it was last week and today prior to the workout. Me likey.

Here's how the lifts went today:

Incline db press - 40@10, 60@10, 95@10
Db bench press - 45@10, 60@10, 75@7
Dips - 10bw, 7+25, 7+25lb, 13bw
Decline db press wiiide - 25@10, 35@10
Incline db fly - 25@10, 35@10

Felt REALLY strong despite only having 1.5 meals today prior to the workout... insane workday, started@ 5:45 this morning getting up, drank a 16oz protein shake n ate nature valley granola bar on my way to my first inspection then didn't touch another bit of food till when I got off work@ 5pm when I had my only real meal of the day, roasted potatoes and a chicken breast.

Bout to finish my post workout shake, down another chicken breast n crash.

I'm beat.

Tomorrow will be 10mg, split into (2)5mg doses, upon waking and pre workout.
Luuurkin...

#29 seabiscuit hogg

seabiscuit hogg

• Members
  • 1,238 posts

Posted 24 June 2014 - 06:23 AM

I'm following this bro.
  • poopypants likes this

#30 andrewmccloskey

andrewmccloskey

• Members
  • 399 posts

Posted 24 June 2014 - 06:30 AM

Looks like you went full potato on your workout.
  • poopypants likes this

#31 JusCool

JusCool

• Members
  • 343 posts

Posted 24 June 2014 - 09:57 AM

Looks like everyone dosing 10 mg a-day as opposed to 20 mg like the original. Any particular reason why?

#32 poopypants

poopypants

Anabolic Poo!

• Members
  • 3,554 posts

Posted 24 June 2014 - 10:05 AM

Looks like everyone dosing 10 mg a-day as opposed to 20 mg like the original. Any particular reason why?

I have ramped nearly all the STRONG compounds I've ever ran...especially if it's my first time at it.

I used to run 15mg-20mg depending on the brand of M1T I was running also... but 10mg was more than enough to feel and was really noticeable...

SO, if M1T Oxime is as strong as M1T I think it will prove it's worth at the lower dose and still be effective, like M1T was....

Plus, on the off chance it's stronger, or gives some unexpected sides, I'll be able to tell@what dose that is cause I'm slowly ramping up 5mg each week "finding the sweet spot".
  • Looseunitwa likes this
Luuurkin...

#33 poopypants

poopypants

Anabolic Poo!

• Members
  • 3,554 posts

Posted 24 June 2014 - 10:08 AM

Day 2:

Fasted weigh in- 207lb

5mg down the hatch.

Hopefully I feel some of this "energy"... I could use it this morning.
Luuurkin...

#34 chez

chez

IRONMAGLABS REP

• Members
  • 4,198 posts

Posted 24 June 2014 - 10:28 AM

Whats up poopyhead, here to follow your big log big boi

• poopypants likes this

THE MOST HARDCORE BODYBUILDING SUPPLEMENTS ON THE MARKET, PERIOD!

IRONMAGLABS BODYBUILDING NUTRITION

IronMagLabs.com

:hanson:

#35 ryhigh

ryhigh

• Members
  • 2,317 posts

Posted 24 June 2014 - 10:29 AM

• chez and somedude17 like this

#36 poopypants

poopypants

Anabolic Poo!

• Members
  • 3,554 posts

Posted 24 June 2014 - 10:31 AM

Whats up poopyhead, here to follow your big log big boi

I always try to poop out the best logs possible.

Glad your in chez.
  • chez likes this
Luuurkin...

#37 chez

chez

IRONMAGLABS REP

• Members
  • 4,198 posts

Posted 24 June 2014 - 10:33 AM

If you poop out one of those wrap around the bowl ones, I respectfully demand pics!

Anyway, knock this shit out the box homie! Expose the power of M1T Oxime!!

and post nudes.

Thanks

THE MOST HARDCORE BODYBUILDING SUPPLEMENTS ON THE MARKET, PERIOD!

IRONMAGLABS BODYBUILDING NUTRITION

IronMagLabs.com

:hanson:

#38 poopypants

poopypants

Anabolic Poo!

• Members
  • 3,554 posts

Posted 24 June 2014 - 10:36 AM

Old man underwear shots didn't suit your needs ;)

N beeeleeeeb dat if I ever wreck a pair of underwear literally or a bathroom stall, that crap is getting documented...
Luuurkin...

#39 ryhigh

ryhigh

• Members
  • 2,317 posts

Posted 24 June 2014 - 10:38 AM

#40 poopypants

poopypants

Anabolic Poo!

• Members
  • 3,554 posts

Posted 25 June 2014 - 12:07 AM

Oooh Billy..... I'm pooped.

Another long and busy workday followed by an awesome back session.

For the first time since getting back into it, I hit over 300lbs on a Deadlift! Strong too, at least for me.

Usually, up until now I've been using working sets of 225 for 10 reps and 275 for 3 reps as my heaviest sets. I was fairly sure I could hit 315, but was worried since it was deadlifting and fast increases in lift numbers that put me out last time.... I had never deadlifted 8 months prior to my injury and in that time I went from a max Deadlift of 185lb to 385lb and injured myself attempting 405.... so not nearly as high of numbers as some guys out there, but solid numbers for myself...

Well today I decided to throw caution into the wind... I told myself I wanted to hit 315 or fail doing it.

Well I lift my working sets double overhand grip, no thumbs... I think this has helped my overall grip strength cause I could barely pull 315 with a mixed grip previously without slipping and I had to use straps for any lift over 315... this evening I pulled 315 twice with a double overhand grip and then went on to pull 335 with a mixed grip and fail knee level on 365 mixed grip, but it wasn't my grip that failed....

Had to readjust my grip mid lift on the second 315 rep n really squeeze down with my left hand... made some gnarly marks immediately appear but quickly faded, wish I thought to take a picture right away, looked crazy....

20140624_192402_zps0006ccde.jpg

The line in my palm was extended to the crease in my hand and the red splotch where my ring usually is was bigger around and dark like a blood blister... never had that happen before, just tore off calluses...

Either way I was extremely happy with the strength I've unwittingly built back up in my back and even more so with my grip strength... I told myself, this time around I'm not ever using straps, I'm only lifting what my body is capable of lifting as a whole... might start looking into chalk though if I start getting into it again and feel my back is strong enough to push.

Anyways here's the numbers for the whole workout:

Pullup - 10wide grip, 8 reg grip
Deadlift - 135@10, 185@10, 225@5, 275@1, 315@2, 335@1, 365@fail mixed G, 225@5 mixed G, 135@15.
Lat pulldown - 90@10/10+5, 140@10/10
Bent over db row - 60@10/10, 80@10/10

Gotta love the feels of losing weight, shedding fat, gaining lbm AND getting stronger all simultaneously...

As for the M1T Oxime:

Dosed once in the morning and once an hour before lunch when I was initially planning on lifting... instead I went on lunch and immediately conked out. Def not getting this energy rush others have been speaking of so far... Had to work out right after work instead, 2.5 hours after my second dose.

Sweating was PROFUSE today. Had to literally peel my shirt off when I got home cause it was soaked n stuck to me.

No other effects to note. No extra pump through the day, although my whole upper body was incredibly pumped after my deads n legs felt pumped but didn't check em cause I was to pooped n just trying to manage the sweat. No sides yet either. No bp spikes or back pumps.... with og M1T I would start getting back pumps within the first week, so I'll be looking for those.

Hoping this will allow me to keep up the successful recomp but maybe geared a little more towards some lbm gain to take advantage of this compound.

Super excited for the next 4+ weeks!
Luuurkin...

#41 ryhigh

ryhigh

• Members
  • 2,317 posts

Posted 25 June 2014 - 12:14 AM

Sick brahhh, can't wait to see how things go!

#42 BeauB

BeauB

• Members
  • 1,382 posts

Posted 25 June 2014 - 12:24 AM

Subbed.

No nudes.

No thong.

No hootis.

#43 poopypants

poopypants

Anabolic Poo!

• Members
  • 3,554 posts

Posted 25 June 2014 - 09:08 AM

Day 3:

Fasted weigh-in 209lb +2lb
Looking drier and pumped this morning.

This is interesting cause I was most definitely in a caloric deficit yesterday AND had an intense workout that should burned a of calories and created water weight loss from profuse sweating.

Fully expected to be 205 today...

Maybe something is happening here....

Bout to pop 5mg n roll out for the day.
Luuurkin...

#44 poopypants

poopypants

Anabolic Poo!

• Members
  • 3,554 posts

Posted 25 June 2014 - 08:58 PM

Saaawweeeet CRAP!

this stuff seriously kicks fast...

It's not full blown going yet, but I'm getting some intense pumps during my workout n each workout is more pumped than the last!

Also getting more veins popping through my forearms than I've seen in a LOOOOONG time.

Hit an awesome arm session @lunch today. By the end of the workout I could barely complete a rep cause my pump was limiting R.O.M.

Not getting the intense strength gains yet, but it's def pumping me full up.... Also been VERY thirsty... All good signs this early in a cycle.

Here's the lifts for today:

Reg curl - 20@10
Hammer curl - 30@10
Hammer/reg alternating - 40@8/8
Hammer concentric, reg negative - 25@10
Reg concentric, hammer negative - 20@8
One handed db skull crushers - 30@10/10, 35@9/9
One handed rope pulldown - 40@10/10, 50@10/10, 60@7/7
Reverse grip cb curl/standing skull crusher - 45@10/10, 55@10/10
Hammer concentric, reg negative - 25@10
Inside curls r/l alternating - 15@10/10
Luuurkin...

#45 poopypants

poopypants

Anabolic Poo!

• Members
  • 3,554 posts

Posted 25 June 2014 - 09:09 PM

Didn't mean to hit post... oh well...

Not the biggest numbers for these lifts, but it's all about concentration reps, focus flexing and tut negatives with this routine. Try to pump the muscles full of as much blood as possible..... aaaaand get so worked up over how awesome my arms are looking that I completely forget to do abs.... aaaaagain.

LoL.

Really am leaning out nicely as it is. I genetically have a six pick when I'm not disguising it under this keg.... but I'd like to add abs in order to:

a ) burn more calories
b ) strengthen my core for other lifts.

Problem is I record my lifts in a text message to myself then text myself with them when I'm done... the next week I go back copy that text and use it as a guiding template for lifts and numbers and edit it with the new/extra lifts and numbers... Prob is, if I didn't do abs last week, that template doesn't remind me this week to hit them, I get caught in the pump, and fail on hitting abs...

Oh well.

Nothing additional to report for now on M1T Oxime other than the awesome pumps I'm already getting and extra sweat and thirst. Still no energy or euphoria for me either, something that I'm usually susceptible to from compounds that offer it....

I'm really hoping this will turn into an all day pump like the original offered... might need to up the carbs a little to illicit this response... I think this can be done healthily without negative effects, especially with t3 and slin sane in the mix.

Bout to snack on a protein bar n then eat a delicious dinner around 9... feels good to do a lunch workout n be "done" for the evening.
  • milkhouse likes this
Luuurkin...

#46 ryhigh

ryhigh

• Members
  • 2,317 posts

Posted 25 June 2014 - 11:12 PM

673081.jpg

• somedude17 likes this

#47 poopypants

poopypants

Anabolic Poo!

• Members
  • 3,554 posts

Posted 26 June 2014 - 09:01 AM

Day 4:

Eerrrrrm, yup.

Was in a complete weight loss trend prior to starting this. Lost over 10lb in over 2.5 weeks. Still at a caloric deficit. Still eating mostly protein as my food/main macro with 75% my carb intake around workout. Still running 50mcg T3 .

Fasted weigh in- 212lb +5lb

I think we have a winner.
Luuurkin...

#48 poopypants

poopypants

Anabolic Poo!

• Members
  • 3,554 posts

Posted 26 June 2014 - 09:04 AM

Oh. And I look leaner in the mirror.
Luuurkin...

#49 milkhouse

milkhouse

• Members
  • 4,947 posts

Posted 26 June 2014 - 09:34 AM

Smells like poop in here. Who shit
http://guardianx.org/forum/

GaurdianX Lifestyles REP

#50 ryhigh

ryhigh

• Members
  • 2,317 posts

Posted 26 June 2014 - 09:56 AM

Smells like poop in here. Who shit

Its your upper lip brah

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: m1t, oxime, m1to, celtic, labs, cycle, 4ad, salvo, cut, bulk

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users