• Please log in to reply
295 replies to this topic

#26 gtsmike

gtsmike

• Members
  • 144 posts

Posted 25 June 2014 - 02:26 PM

thanks for posting the label henryv.

you guys clearly do research when putting out new products. 

is there any more info you can provide on how this product and all its ingredients will affect bp? 

(it was stated that Stearoyl vanillylamide acted as a vasodilator and increased bp in tests)

#27 henryv

henryv

Mr. Picky Pants

• Super Moderators
  • 3,736 posts

Posted 25 June 2014 - 02:35 PM

thanks for posting the label henryv.

you guys clearly do research when putting out new products. 

is there any more info you can provide on how this product and all its ingredients will affect bp? 

(it was stated that Stearoyl vanillylamide acted as a vasodilator and increased bp in tests)

Chronic administration of TRPV1 agonists can cause peripheral vasodilation and a decrease in blood pressure in hypertensive rats. The octopamine may have a small [BP raising] effect, but overall I wouldn't expect a big shift.

330tqur.jpg

#28 gtsmike

gtsmike

• Members
  • 144 posts

Posted 25 June 2014 - 02:47 PM

Chronic administration of TRPV1 agonists can cause peripheral vasodilation and a decrease in blood pressure in hypertensive rats. The octopamine may have a small [BP raising] effect, but overall I wouldn't expect a big shift.

my mistake - it did say decrease.

any info on dosing protocol? or is it the typical start at 1/day and assess sides? 

or 1am 1pm like alpha t-2 and many others. 

also, any info on price?

#29 bossman523

bossman523

• Members
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 25 June 2014 - 02:48 PM

back in to say hi to eaglefan

• eaglefan likes this

#30 henryv

henryv

Mr. Picky Pants

• Super Moderators
  • 3,736 posts

Posted 25 June 2014 - 02:57 PM

my mistake - it did say decrease.

any info on dosing protocol? or is it the typical start at 1/day and assess sides? 

or 1am 1pm like alpha t-2 and many others. 

also, any info on price?

2/day (1am 1pm) should be fine for most people. Under $40.

• gtsmike likes this

330tqur.jpg

#31 pitboss

pitboss

• Members
  • 111 posts

Posted 25 June 2014 - 03:04 PM

Take my money already!!!

#32 paintrainTC

paintrainTC

• Members
  • 239 posts

Posted 25 June 2014 - 03:50 PM

I'm with Right Hook, I need some carphedon prior to reading just to get through all of this. Great post/product. Very interested. Another props to Antaeus

• Veritatis likes this

#33 paintrainTC

paintrainTC

• Members
  • 239 posts

Posted 25 June 2014 - 04:15 PM

That is some specific timing for the dosing. Not sure I want to set my alarm clock for 1 am and take a supplement with Octopamine when I want to be sleeping.  :phone:

#34 3clipseGT

3clipseGT

• Members
  • 641 posts

Posted 25 June 2014 - 04:43 PM

Looks great. From what I have read thing that turn white fat into brown fat need to be taken for a while and I know fucoxanthin takes a while to work as well, is there a minimum amount of time one should run this to see the effects? Either way ill be picking some of this up.

E-Pharm Rep

#35 cmdmac514

cmdmac514

I prefer you call me Dr.

• Members
  • 504 posts

Posted 25 June 2014 - 05:39 PM

Very happy we have brought this out.  This should be a game-changer and I am proud to be a part of such an innovative company.  I can't wait to see some feedback.

Antaeus Labs Rep

PM me with any questions regarding Antaeus Labs products.

#36 hewhoisripped

hewhoisripped

• Members
  • 2,541 posts

Posted 25 June 2014 - 08:55 PM

This is one of the most promising non-hormonal products I've seen in a while, and I don't say this just as a rep.
Antaeus Labs Rep
http://www.antaeuslabs.com
Unique and Innovative Products

Please feel free to ask me any questions you may have about our products.

#37 poopypants

poopypants

Anabolic Poo!

• Members
  • 5,168 posts

Posted 26 June 2014 - 12:57 AM

Would love to run this.

I too am interested in suggested length of run time.

I know the generic and "safe" response is no longer than 8 weeks without a4 week break in between and whatnot...

But literally, is there any ingredient therein, with our without studies, that can be run long term without adverse effect or too much degradation in action?

Any ingredient therein that would be detrimental to ones health if ran long term?

I am really interested in trying a fat browning supplement long term to see it's results. I'm talking 6 months->1 year if it's positive effects were viable for that long.

I ran original alpha t2 and oep for almost 3 months... the effects actually grew stronger over time... may have been the compounded effects it had on raising t3 values or accelerated fatloss from new lbm accrual, but I feel many fat burners are suggested for periods of time that are far too short, especially the ones that are not stim dependant.
Luuurkin...

#38 henryv

henryv

Mr. Picky Pants

• Super Moderators
  • 3,736 posts

Posted 26 June 2014 - 01:17 AM

I'm with Right Hook, I need some carphedon prior to reading just to get through all of this. Great post/product. Very interested. Another props to Antaeus

I'd like to think it's worth giving it a proper read through (and maybe scanning the abstract of a reference or two).

That is some specific timing for the dosing. Not sure I want to set my alarm clock for 1 am and take a supplement with Octopamine when I want to be sleeping.  :phone:

Sorry, that's when we calculated they should be taken for maximum effect. 1 o'clock AM and 1 o'clock PM. Don't argue with science.

Not srs. 1 cap in the morning, 1 cap in the afternoon/evening.

Looks great. From what I have read thing that turn white fat into brown fat need to be taken for a while and I know fucoxanthin takes a while to work as well, is there a minimum amount of time one should run this to see the effects? Either way ill be picking some of this up.

I think you should notice something fairly quickly, but effects will likely 'build' over time, to a certain extent.

Would love to run this.

I too am interested in suggested length of run time.

I know the generic and "safe" response is no longer than 8 weeks without a4 week break in between and whatnot...

But literally, is there any ingredient therein, with our without studies, that can be run long term without adverse effect or too much degradation in action?

Any ingredient therein that would be detrimental to ones health if ran long term?

I am really interested in trying a fat browning supplement long term to see it's results. I'm talking 6 months->1 year if it's positive effects were viable for that long.

I ran original alpha t2 and oep for almost 3 months... the effects actually grew stronger over time... may have been the compounded effects it had on raising t3 values or accelerated fatloss from new lbm accrual, but I feel many fat burners are suggested for periods of time that are far too short, especially the ones that are not stim dependant.

There are no obvious reasons to have to cycle off from it, nevertheless we suggest you use LipoMorph for no more than 12 weeks before taking a four week break (typical CYA disclaimer).

• Veritatis likes this

330tqur.jpg

#39 mr.cooper69

mr.cooper69

• Members
  • 685 posts

Posted 26 June 2014 - 03:06 AM

If octopamine is selective for B3, it will vasodilate peripherally (pharm example: nebivolol)

#40 mr.cooper69

mr.cooper69

• Members
  • 685 posts

Posted 26 June 2014 - 03:08 AM

While I'm not totally sold on a few of the premises here (which is to be expected in any brown-fat category product), I will say this. That is a MASSIVE dose of fucoxanthin and assuming equipotency to capsaicin, the stearoyl dose is great too. And the inclusion of menthol alongside the TRPV1 agonist is clever.

I don't think the product will turn you into a BAT-burning machine, but it's in the upper tier of low/non-stim fat burners and worth my penny

#41 Vol. 4

Vol. 4

Mr.Whiteballs

• Members
  • 844 posts

Posted 26 June 2014 - 04:20 AM

Just out of curiosity, who formulated this?

#42 dsseven

dsseven

• Members
  • 173 posts

Posted 26 June 2014 - 05:53 AM

Can this be combined with axon?

#43 hewhoisripped

hewhoisripped

• Members
  • 2,541 posts

Posted 26 June 2014 - 07:58 AM

While I'm not totally sold on a few of the premises here (which is to be expected in any brown-fat category product), I will say this. That is a MASSIVE dose of fucoxanthin and assuming equipotency to capsaicin, the stearoyl dose is great too. And the inclusion of menthol alongside the TRPV1 agonist is clever.

I don't think the product will turn you into a BAT-burning machine, but it's in the upper tier of low/non-stim fat burners and worth my penny

It'll be great for those of us that try to avoid stims. Every day I see a product I want, but then notice it has 400mg caffeine per serving, for me that means no sleep and heart palpitations. For those that are real men and can handle stims, no reason not to stack it with a stim based fat burner for some real fat melting hell.

• eaglefan likes this
Antaeus Labs Rep

#44 hewhoisripped

hewhoisripped

• Members
  • 2,541 posts

Posted 26 June 2014 - 08:00 AM

Can this be combined with axon?

I don't see why not, but do note Axon is a discontinued product.

Antaeus Labs Rep

#45 dsseven

dsseven

• Members
  • 173 posts

Posted 26 June 2014 - 08:37 AM

Yup,I still have some hence me asking. Thanks for clarifying.

#46 gtsmike

gtsmike

• Members
  • 144 posts

Posted 26 June 2014 - 08:56 AM

any pre-order specials? :-D

i'm sure there are many who want to try this!

#47 frank thomas

frank thomas

• Reps
  • 2,848 posts

Posted 26 June 2014 - 08:58 AM

I am in if you need a logger. When will it be available? I am still wondering when Thunderbolt will come into PHF. I had to order it from some other outfit.

"I agree on the patience, it is one quality that is key in anything you desire in life" Happy234

Rep Alpha Gainz

http://phfsupplements.com/

#48 keninishna

keninishna

• Members
  • 260 posts

Posted 26 June 2014 - 08:08 PM

I wonder how much this will increase fatty acid oxidation rate by? Most stims increase the realase of free fatty acids in the blood stream but most people well at least untrained people can't oxidize the fat as fast as its released. Also interupting ppar gamma potentially means insulin insensitivity and possible more circulating insulin which could blunt catecholamines. BAIBA seems interesting but PPAR-alpha activation has been tested a while ago with fibrates and good ole sesamin. From what I remember with sesamin was it was really effective at preventing weight gain vs causing straight fat loss. This stack looks excellent for preventing fat gain with maybe some slight fat loss with the beta-3 adrenic activation if taken long term. As for browing your fat to burn more fat I'm not sure how it will play out in the long run but it will be interesting. What I want to see come to market is a supplement that activates ppar-delta. 

#49 Drake

Drake

• Members
  • 751 posts

Posted 26 June 2014 - 09:51 PM

Very excited for this :)

#50 henryv

henryv

Mr. Picky Pants

• Super Moderators
  • 3,736 posts

Posted 27 June 2014 - 02:25 AM

I think it's a white fat browner, or a beige fat category product rather than a brown fat product. We're glad you like the formula.

Just out of curiosity, who formulated this?

Jake, with a little help from a couple of others.

any pre-order specials? :-D

i'm sure there are many who want to try this!

I think that's up to retailers.

I am in if you need a logger. When will it be available? I am still wondering when Thunderbolt will come into PHF. I had to order it from some other outfit.

It will be on sale on the 1st. Some retailers may offer pre-orders, but that's up to them.

Any strange interactions with any of these ingredients that you know of?

Not that I'm aware of.

330tqur.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users