• Please log in to reply
286 replies to this topic

#51 henryv

henryv

Mr. Picky Pants

• Super Moderators
  • 3,712 posts

Posted 27 June 2014 - 03:18 AM

I wonder how much this will increase fatty acid oxidation rate by? Most stims increase the release of free fatty acids in the blood stream but most people well at least untrained people can't oxidize the fat as fast as its released. Also interupting ppar gamma potentially means insulin insensitivity and possible more circulating insulin which could blunt catecholamines. BAIBA seems interesting but PPAR-alpha activation has been tested a while ago with fibrates and good ole sesamin. From what I remember with sesamin was it was really effective at preventing weight gain vs causing straight fat loss. This stack looks excellent for preventing fat gain with maybe some slight fat loss with the beta-3 adrenic activation if taken long term. As for browing your fat to burn more fat I'm not sure how it will play out in the long run but it will be interesting. What I want to see come to market is a supplement that activates ppar-delta. 

It should increase FAO significantly, I think. I don't think Fucoxanthin's (putative) down-regulation of PPARgamma will have the dramatic effects you predict, which I think are normally observed in models of faulty gene expression. Fibrates have complex pharmacological profiles which are very poorly understood, and their PPARa agonism is generally pretty weak. Sesamin has poor bioavailability and is metabolized largely to lignans like enterolactone and enterodiol.

• keninishna likes this

#52 brymaster

brymaster

• Members
  • 2,859 posts

Posted 27 June 2014 - 05:18 AM

Is the label going to disclose the doses of each ingredient?

"Proprietary blends" aren't Jake's thing it seems.

But literally, is there any ingredient therein, with our without studies, that can be run long term without adverse effect or too much degradation in action?

Would pretty much need a study or a case report of some kind. Take a look at some of the reviews in the references or pubmed if you're interested. 

Some of the ingredients probably need further research, octopamine for instance: http://www.ncbi.nlm....pubmed/24654910

Author/Writer @ www.totalflexblog.com

Antaeus Rep

#53 Biggame

Biggame

• Members
  • 1,021 posts

Posted 27 June 2014 - 08:21 PM

Would this be okay to take on a prohormone cycle if the goal was to cut? Or better to wait for PCT?

#54 hewhoisripped

hewhoisripped

• Members
  • 2,320 posts

Posted 27 June 2014 - 09:41 PM

Would this be okay to take on a prohormone cycle if the goal was to cut? Or better to wait for PCT?

No reason I can think of to not take it on cycle, or both, assuming available funds.
Antaeus Labs Rep
http://www.antaeuslabs.com
Unique and Innovative Products

Please feel free to ask me any questions you may have about our products.

#55 mr.cooper69

mr.cooper69

• Members
  • 582 posts

Posted 28 June 2014 - 12:57 AM

It should increase FAO significantly, I think. I don't think Fucoxanthin's (putative) down-regulation of PPARgamma will have the dramatic effects you predict, which I think are normally observed in models of faulty gene expression. Fibrates have complex pharmacological profiles which are very poorly understood, and their PPARa agonism is generally pretty weak. Sesamin has poor bioavailability and is metabolized largely to lignans like enterolactone and enterodiol.

Agreed on the fibrates, they derive their therapeutic effect by upregulating LPL much moreso than agonizing PPARa. As for PPARy agonism, glitazones are used for this purpose in diabetics due to increased adiponectin release. A side effect, however, is pre-adipocyte differentiation and weight gain. Data on fucoxanthin shows that it increases adiponectin release while downregulating PPARy...so it's really the best of both worlds.

#56 Mr.50

Mr.50

• Members
  • 556 posts

Posted 28 June 2014 - 09:38 AM

Henry what is the timeline for availability on this again? Did you say July 1st? Will it be at the PHF store by then?
Mr.50

#57 henryv

henryv

Mr. Picky Pants

• Super Moderators
  • 3,712 posts

Posted 28 June 2014 - 03:35 PM

Henry what is the timeline for availability on this again? Did you say July 1st? Will it be at the PHF store by then?

It will be on 'general release' on the 1st. I don't know if PHF have picked any up or not.

#58 henryv

henryv

Mr. Picky Pants

• Super Moderators
  • 3,712 posts

Posted 28 June 2014 - 03:47 PM

Stearoyl Vanillylamide

What is it?

Stearoyl vanillylamide is a naturally-occurring capsaicin analogue found in red pepper species. Capsaicin is responsible for the hot/burning feeling caused by chili peppers. Unlike capsaicin, stearoyl vanillylamide is nonpungent, meaning it does not impart the “spicy” or irritative effects of capsaicin.

Target(s):

Stearoyl vanillylamide, capsaicin and similar compounds activate the transient receptor potential cation channel V1 (TRPV1).

Research summary:

• TRPV1 activation stimulates the release of catecholamines such as adrenaline and noradrenaline from the adrenal medulla. [35] Noradrenaline is a major regulator of brown fat activation, through β3 adrenoreceptor activation.
  • Nonpungent capsaicin analogs have been demonstrated to activate brown adipose tissue and increase energy expenditure in a human clinical trial. [36]
  • A systematic review of human clinical trials observed that regular consumption of capsaicinoids increased energy expenditure, and significantly reduced abdominal adipose tissue levels. [37]
  • Chronic TRPV1 activation by dietary TRPV1 agonists can increase phosphorylated levels of protein kinase A (PKA) and endothelial NO synthase (eNOS), causing peripheral vasodilation and a decrease in blood pressure in hypertensive rats. [38]
  • The oral administration of TRPV1 agonists prevents adipogenesis and obesity in mice fed a high-fat diet. [39]
  • Stearoyl vanillylamide increased lipolysis and oxidation of free fatty acids in rats, resulting in increased capacity for exercise [40]
  • Some non-pungent capsinoids have also been found to activate TRPA1, another receptor that may be involved in cold detection. [41]

Apparently the link between capsaicin and white fat browning has been more explicitly demonstrated than we were aware of.

http://www.ncbi.nlm....pubmed/24917046

Our results suggest that, in addition to its well-known effects, oral administration of capsaicin ...induces "browning" genotype (BAT associated genes) in subcutaneous WAT.

• hewhoisripped likes this

#59 henryv

henryv

Mr. Picky Pants

• Super Moderators
  • 3,712 posts

Posted 30 June 2014 - 06:27 AM

The full text of the BAIBA study appears to be downloadable for free from the following URL: bms.ucsf.edu/sites/ucsf-bms.ixm.ca/files/20140213.lowe_.dylan_.pdf.

• dsseven likes this

#60 keninishna

keninishna

• Members
  • 258 posts

Posted 30 June 2014 - 01:23 PM

Interesting I did not know this about fibrates and sesamin. I will have to definitely add this to my fat loss stack now. 

#61 henryv

henryv

Mr. Picky Pants

• Super Moderators
  • 3,712 posts

Posted 01 July 2014 - 03:31 AM

Interesting I did not know this about fibrates and sesamin. I will have to definitely add this to my fat loss stack now. 

Interestingly, EPO causes FAO and the browning of white fat via PPARa.

http://www.ncbi.nlm....pubmed/23990359

• keninishna likes this

#62 Mr.50

Mr.50

• Members
  • 556 posts

Posted 03 July 2014 - 02:23 PM

Henry could (should lol ) this be stacked with a beta-2 agonist like clen?
Mr.50

#63 milkhouse

milkhouse

• Members
  • 6,052 posts

Posted 03 July 2014 - 02:26 PM

Any idea on which places carry it?
I love you man!

#64 hewhoisripped

hewhoisripped

• Members
  • 2,320 posts

Posted 03 July 2014 - 03:42 PM

Any idea on which places carry it?

It's in stock at NP.

• milkhouse likes this
Antaeus Labs Rep
http://www.antaeuslabs.com
Unique and Innovative Products

Please feel free to ask me any questions you may have about our products.

#65 keninishna

keninishna

• Members
  • 258 posts

Posted 03 July 2014 - 06:10 PM

Interestingly, EPO causes FAO and the browning of white fat via PPARa.

http://www.ncbi.nlm....pubmed/23990359

Haven't heard many reports of EPO causing fat loss though. Although the only people who take epo are probably endurance athletes. 

#66 Mr.50

Mr.50

• Members
  • 556 posts

Posted 04 July 2014 - 12:35 PM

Henry also how do you expect that this will make you feel? Good like ephedrine used too, or crappy like certain beta-2 agonists like clen can? I guess I am talking both in terms of mood and fatigue/energy?
Mr.50

#67 ctAL860

ctAL860

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 04 July 2014 - 06:46 PM

this product is def intriguing

#68 ctAL860

ctAL860

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 04 July 2014 - 08:15 PM

This is one of the most promising non-hormonal products I've seen in a while, and I don't say this just as a rep.

i actually agree with this statement

im grabbin a bottle for an unsponsored log

#69 Littlefry

Littlefry

• Members
  • 1,649 posts

Posted 04 July 2014 - 11:09 PM

i actually agree with this statement

im grabbin a bottle for an unsponsored log

Thanks for showing support bud!

Peak Athletic Edge Training Inc - Training & Diet Programs
Specializing in Body Recomp, Weight Loss, and Conditioning
For details, pricing, or general enquires feel free to send me a PM

Antaeus Labs Rep!

#70 henryv

henryv

Mr. Picky Pants

• Super Moderators
  • 3,712 posts

Posted 05 July 2014 - 01:18 AM

Henry also how do you expect that this will make you feel? Good like ephedrine used too, or crappy like certain beta-2 agonists like clen can? I guess I am talking both in terms of mood and fatigue/energy?

I expect it may make you feel a bit warmer. I wouldn't expect it to make you feel euphoric or bad.

#71 Mr.50

Mr.50

• Members
  • 556 posts

Posted 05 July 2014 - 09:05 AM

I expect it may make you feel a bit warmer. I wouldn't expect it to make you feel euphoric or bad.

Excellent! I have two bottles on the way!
Mr.50

#72 Drake

Drake

• Members
  • 746 posts

Posted 07 July 2014 - 04:19 PM

Any benefit to taking this on an empty stomach?

#73 Drake

Drake

• Members
  • 746 posts

Posted 08 July 2014 - 03:00 AM

My 2 bottles arrived today.

First day at 2 caps, I got a slight headache maybe from bp spike. But I stay stocked up on celery seed so it's nothing

Just started a prep, hopefully lipomorph really shines with a strict diet

#74 milkhouse

milkhouse

• Members
  • 6,052 posts

Posted 08 July 2014 - 06:39 AM

First day at 2 caps, I got a slight headache maybe from bp spike. But I stay stocked up on celery seed so it's nothing

Good to know. I've got some on the way too
I love you man!

#75 Littlefry

Littlefry

• Members
  • 1,649 posts

Posted 08 July 2014 - 12:18 PM

What show are you prepping for? Id be interested in seeing a log of your prep with LipoMorph thrown into the mix.

Peak Athletic Edge Training Inc - Training & Diet Programs
Specializing in Body Recomp, Weight Loss, and Conditioning
For details, pricing, or general enquires feel free to send me a PM

Antaeus Labs Rep!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users