• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Chief1234

Chief1234

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 08 July 2014 - 09:54 PM

Just the normal recommended 4 week cycle.
I started off with xtrme mass but I want something more powerful.
I will be running blockade as a support and post cycle 3x as a pct. Comments, suggestions?

#2 PunkRockLifter

PunkRockLifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 08 July 2014 - 10:56 PM

Yea. What did you run the first time? Get a SERM. You need it. You may need an AI too. I can't recall exact ingredients on 2.0 but you may need it and you'll probably want an OTC AI either way. I do believe that 3xPCT has that in it though. Deff need a SERM for PCT though. Most recommend Nolva I've personally only used clomid but am using nolva next time. Did you get pre-bloods? A good idea to base how PCT is going cuz you should get post bloods as well. Also I'd probably say that xtreme mass is powerful enough for a 2nd cycle and maybe save super dmz 2 for you're 3rd cycle. What are some of your stats and lifting experience?

#3 Chief1234

Chief1234

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 10 July 2014 - 02:44 PM

I've been lifting for about 3.5 years. I'm 6'6", 230 pound. 16% body fat. I'm 21. I didn't really like the results I got from the xtrme mass, I was told it might have been because I drank protein shakes with milk but I'm not sure. I'm not sure what cycle support I used last time but I used anabolic technologies PCT
  • PunkRockLifter likes this

#4 PunkRockLifter

PunkRockLifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 11 July 2014 - 04:10 AM

Eat clean and eat hard when you do cycle. Get a SERM For that PCT and blood work done too. Whoever said you didn't make gains cuz you made your shakes with milk is an idiot btw lol.

#5 Looseunitwa

Looseunitwa

• Members
  • 1,707 posts

Posted 11 July 2014 - 10:50 PM

Super dmz 2 is a strong compound for sure. I ran it last year and it knocked me off my feet weeks 3/4. Lethargy a killer.
If you going to run this I suggest the following -

1. A really good strong liver supplement. Super dmz 2 has two methyl compounds in one tab = very strong.
2. A good multivitamin supplement.
3. Fish oil 3grams per day EPA/DHA
4. Daily protein in take 1.5g protein per pound body weight. 300-350g protein per day for 230 pound. Really important if you want to gain optimal muscle gain.
5. Shitload and I mean a shitload of water daily. Drink it until you cant drink no more. Then drink more lol
6. Train your fuckin arse off. Lift heavy. Lift hard.
7. Rest. Sleep. Rest more, sleep more lol

I would also suggest to run this with something like trestabol to help with lethargy and even more gains. Trest is non methyl so easier on the liver. And just my point of view, super dmz 2 as I said is very strong, very strong for a second cycle when you say your first one didn't work? Xtreme Mass is that sten? Should of worked dose depending. Maybe research some more here on the forums. Look at sponsors products that will best fit you. But super dmz 2 will work. Justlisten to your body. If this compound not for you - stop!

And a serm is a MUST! Nolva 20/20/10/10 at least.

If I have missed anything, I am sure more experienced guys here will help you. Good luck!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users