Epi Andro Rx By Iml

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#1 Wesleyinman

Wesleyinman

• Members
  • 401 posts

Posted 12 July 2014 - 07:35 PM

Who here has used this compound so far?? And what are your results??

I have used this now with well over probably 50 of my clients.  Every one of them is in love with it..

I swear by this stuff...Did a log...stuff amazed me.

3-400mgs ED for 30-60 days shows such amazing body recomp properties, its almost too good to be true.

I have seen with well over a dozen individuals who used EPI ANDRO RX have compared its effects to AndroHard by Primordial.  Everyone says 400mgs is about equal to 500mgs of AHVH1.

So this is a very very good thing.

I swear by this stuff...This and tren are my favorite two compounds to the market in the past decade...I can't think of any product I stand behind more effectively...

Anyone else have feedback on this????

Sponsored Lighweight 105K Strongman Competitor

IRON MAG LABS BODYBUILDING REP - www.ironmaglabs.com

#2 TripleOvertime

TripleOvertime

Under Compensating

• Members
  • 4,113 posts

Posted 12 July 2014 - 08:15 PM

Congrats on the rep spot Wesley. Solid dude with a solid company.

I remember questioning you a while back about this product since I noticed you liked it so much. Do you run this solo or do you stack it with others? Sounds like it would be nice ran by itself but figured I would ask to see if anything particular with it heightened the run.
  • Wesleyinman likes this
I do it because i can, i can because i want to, i want to because you said i couldn't.

-Animis representative-
PM me with any questions regarding Omniscienti
Please support the PHF store and purchase Omniscienti there

#3 Wesleyinman

Wesleyinman

• Members
  • 401 posts

Posted 13 July 2014 - 05:44 PM

I like it alone..or with my HRT dosage.

I have guys run it with MSTEN, EPISTANE..you name it..

Probably my most impressive result personally was  TREST and EPI andro and it was amazing..Loved it.

IML epi andro and Celtic Trest..I'll personally guarantee anyone who runs that will be amazed :)

Ive had 2 of my guys go Pro this year alone while using this compound (with others) but nonetheless this was in the regimen.

#4 indianaeric

indianaeric

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 01 October 2014 - 03:42 AM

If I am running this just to fight off lethargy and general sides of Halo, should this be run at 4 caps a day? I am 5'4 (so small) and generally inexperienced in anabolics. 

#5 chez

chez

IRONMAGLABS REP

• Members
  • 4,249 posts

Posted 01 October 2014 - 11:05 AM

4 caps per day is perfect

THE MOST HARDCORE BODYBUILDING SUPPLEMENTS ON THE MARKET, PERIOD!

IRONMAGLABS BODYBUILDING NUTRITION

IronMagLabs.com

:hanson:

#6 Heretostudy

Heretostudy

I'm Back Bitches.

• Super Moderators
  • 5,978 posts

Posted 01 October 2014 - 01:51 PM

Sup Wesley.

• Wesleyinman likes this
PHF & CELTIC LABS Forum Representative.
Warning: These Products May Increase Muscle Size!
Feel Free to PM me with questions.
Follow me on Facebook: HereToStudy
Moderator/Admin at SwoleSource.com

#7 indianaeric

indianaeric

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 01 October 2014 - 03:49 PM

4 caps per day is perfect

would 3 caps be sufficient but not perfect? 3 caps would be ROUGHLY two bottles at six weeks... and adding another bottle obviously gets pricey. 

• Wesleyinman likes this

#8 Wesleyinman

Wesleyinman

• Members
  • 401 posts

Posted 03 October 2014 - 01:04 AM

Whats up heretostudy ;)

Indiana Eric..3 caps can work..any dosage can work but I wouldn't run it any lower then 200mgs ED personally which is 4 caps.

I would advise you to run it 3-400mgs per day for 30-60 days if you can afford it.  It can be a bit pricy but for body recomp it is the best things since sliced bread.

Im running EPI ANDRO rx by IML right now myself..I have used it with well over 100 of my clients and I have used it for months straight.

You do want to watch out for hair issues if you are going to run it long term, but NIZORAL 2% shampoo ED or EOD will solve that issue with ease.

Edited by nostrum420, 10 October 2014 - 10:55 AM.

#9 Bodock

Bodock

I fell on a cactus

• Members
  • 527 posts

Posted 03 October 2014 - 09:36 AM

Is this stano?

• Wesleyinman likes this

#10 Wesleyinman

Wesleyinman

• Members
  • 401 posts

Posted 03 October 2014 - 01:12 PM

Yes essentially.  But in my experience this is superior to the LGI200 and the Forerunner 5 alpha hands down.  ALTHOUGH both of those are legit products, I will say in their defense.

The IML has a delivery system and shows overall a better result.. I have used a dozen brands and if I had to go with what is currently available I'd grab IML first and LGI second.

#11 indianaeric

indianaeric

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 03 October 2014 - 02:39 PM

Ok. tight. I'm getting all my ducks in a row. The four pack with the discount code is very reasonable. I just need to find 2 bottles of halo at a good price. I really think they should bundle 2 bottles of halo and 3-4 bottles of epiandro. Its a common run with common dosing.

Anyway, thanks for the reply. Think I need the nizoral for a 6 week run? I know 1% is otc... is it effective or do i really need to get the 2%?

#12 Bucks

Bucks

• Members
  • 103 posts

Posted 03 October 2014 - 07:27 PM

Ok. tight. I'm getting all my ducks in a row. The four pack with the discount code is very reasonable. I just need to find 2 bottles of halo at a good price. I really think they should bundle 2 bottles of halo and 3-4 bottles of epiandro. Its a common run with common dosing.

Anyway, thanks for the reply. Think I need the nizoral for a 6 week run? I know 1% is otc... is it effective or do i really need to get the 2%?

Run Trest with it bud it's a fucken great combo. Size and leaning out at the same time.
  • Wesleyinman likes this

#13 BBG

BBG

Celtico Magnifico

• Reps
  • 3,108 posts

Posted 03 October 2014 - 10:56 PM

Run Trest with it bud it's a fucken great combo. Size and leaning out at the same time.

What was your dose on the epi andro?

PHF Supplements Rep

http://www.phfsupplements.com

#14 indianaeric

indianaeric

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 04 October 2014 - 09:32 AM

For whatever psychological reasons, i wanted to avoid wetter compounds for my first run.

#15 Wesleyinman

Wesleyinman

• Members
  • 401 posts

Posted 04 October 2014 - 10:21 AM

I have a log now I am still doing 750mgs of Epi andro hard and about 2-300 of IML epi andro RX at once

Its a bad ass mixture..but patience is very thin.

And bucks is right, trest and epi andro is magic, but on your first run, understood that you might want a mild run.  Just don't expect 20lbs on epi andro.  Alot of people misunderstand epiandro because they are looking for 10-20lb gains.

You will get hard as steel and stronger and for body recomp, especially the abdominal area.

Bucks and BBG can attest to how amazing epi andro is :)

Use my code WES15 for discount at checkout if you want, and also IML has halo extreme which is legit.  Thats a sick combo

HALO and EPI ANDRO is awesome for dry lean gains!  (also epistane and epiandro is sickening )jason genova reference ;)

#16 indianaeric

indianaeric

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 04 October 2014 - 11:04 AM

Im ordering some epiandro rx this weekend. 4 bottles. I will make use of your code. Tell me, would you find it more valuable to run 8 weeks of epiandro at 4 caps with six weeks of hdrol... Or six weeks of epiandro/hdrol at 6 caps epiandro?

#17 janoy crevesa

janoy crevesa

• Members
  • 1,309 posts

Posted 04 October 2014 - 11:08 AM

I have a log now I am still doing 750mgs of Epi andro hard and about 2-300 of IML epi andro RX at once

Its a bad ass mixture..but patience is very thin.
And bucks is right, trest and epi andro is magic, but on your first run, understood that you might want a mild run. Just don't expect 20lbs on epi andro. Alot of people misunderstand epiandro because they are looking for 10-20lb gains.

You will get hard as steel and stronger and for body recomp, especially the abdominal area.

Bucks and BBG can attest to how amazing epi andro is :)

Use my code WES15 for discount at checkout if you want, and also IML has halo extreme which is legit. Thats a sick combo
HALO and EPI ANDRO is awesome for dry lean gains! (also epistane and epiandro is sickening )jason genova reference ;)

it's so sick...bro.
  • Wesleyinman likes this

#18 indianaeric

indianaeric

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 04 October 2014 - 11:08 AM

Im ordering some epiandro rx this weekend. 4 bottles. I will make use of your code. Tell me, would you find it more valuable to run 8 weeks of epiandro at 4 caps with six weeks of hdrol... Or six weeks of epiandro/hdrol at 6 caps epiandro?
  • Wesleyinman likes this

#19 Wesleyinman

Wesleyinman

• Members
  • 401 posts

Posted 04 October 2014 - 12:28 PM

If you can afford 8 weeks of Epi andro rx and 6 of halo drol, then that should be fine.  Make sure you have liver support , but to be quite honest, epi andro is not very liver toxic at all.

I have run it for 4 months straight and had barely and elevations in my liver values, mind u the combo with the halo, though halo is mild also, will def elevate it a little..but nothing horrific.

8 caps a day is magic.  Just watch your anger on it..and watch getting strong too quick.  I have seen people get hurt with this combo you are going to run because they see 30+ lb gains on their major lifts in 30 days.

Watch your hairline is all.  Nizoral 2% or a DHT shampoo blocker will work just fine. If u need a link PM me as we are not allowed to link up on this site.  Nizoral 1% is not anywhere near as effective.  Use a small amount on the hair ED, or ED to remove DHT so you don't experience any thinning on "long term" or high dose cycles.  Nizoral 2% can actually regain and/or thicken hair even while on a run.  As can TOCO caps, for example Botanical Craft version which is Eric P. (Primordial Performances) company..."IF" you have these issues.  I doubt u will if this is your first run.

Also the only other "minimal" possibility is an irritated Prostate which will show itself in weak urine volume, changes in urine stream, or ejaculatory volume, etc...This is completely reversible and goes away usually within days "if" you see it at all.
If you do, then introduce saw palmetto.  

I am an advocate of remaining saw palmetto free during the run.  This is up for debate.  My belief is that it can make the compound less effective since it is very effective in blocking DHT and epi andro works bc it converts to DHT.

Remember DHT is 4x more androgenic then test.  It can show itself in a big way when run properly.

Can you do a log? Do it right here in the IML forum!  I'd be in to watch this result!

• SAforgediron likes this

#20 indianaeric

indianaeric

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 04 October 2014 - 12:52 PM

As far as logging is concerned, sure! Although, the Halo I am going to run won't be IML due to simply finding a better deal. But sure. I was going to log it for personally reasons anyway. 

• Wesleyinman likes this

#21 teamasylum86

teamasylum86

• Members
  • 734 posts

Posted 04 October 2014 - 04:16 PM

IML should come out with mdht oxime!
  • Wesleyinman and RagingWhoreMoans like this

#22 Wesleyinman

Wesleyinman

• Members
  • 401 posts

Posted 08 October 2014 - 12:16 AM

Eric

When are you starting your run and log?!! Can't wait to see how you respond to this run...I think you will be beyond happy with this item.

I wish more people would incorporate this with their runs and experience it.  Alot of people are missing out on a goldmine of a product IMO ;)

#23 indianaeric

indianaeric

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 08 October 2014 - 01:30 AM

I'm ordering the remaining shit tonight. Was ironing out some support supps. If I remain Saw Palmetto free, is there a BP supp you suggest? This + Halo could be a tad tricky... though, last I was checked my BP was 'perfect'.

• Wesleyinman likes this

#24 Wesleyinman

Wesleyinman

• Members
  • 401 posts

Posted 08 October 2014 - 06:41 AM

"If" saw palmetto indeed lowers the effect (which is open to debate)  it is probably not detrimental, but nonetheless something to consider.

Advanced Cycle Support by IML and Liv52 by Himalaya are my top 2 choices.  I have used Gear Support and I have used LGI's cycled support with clients and myself for overall protection.

For blood pressure, I have my clients take an aspirin first thing in the am with a cold glass of water and nothing else.  And wait about 15-30 minutes prior to eating or drinking anything.  This resets your resting blood rate and helps establish a healthier lower number.

I also have them donate blood regularly, as lower blood volume certainly can help keep blood pressure lower (CBC) and it is highly affected by certain PH's and AAS's,especially things like EQ that introduce new red blood cells.

In regards to BP supplements, again Advanced Cycle and Damage Control have been good to me.

I know some people use ALA, Garlic, Potassium, etc...an entire host of products.

On Halo and epiandro I highly doubt you will have ANY BP issues, but its def a good thing you are looking to be safe on this run.

^^ bump for other answers ^^

#25 indianaeric

indianaeric

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 08 October 2014 - 07:05 AM

Cool man. Really appreciate all the help. Everything should be in my possession by next week!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users