• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#26 indianaeric

indianaeric

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 18 October 2014 - 03:29 PM

Running me epiandro/halo cycle now.. 8 days in and just starting to feel it.. Though there has been noticeable decrease in rest time between sets.

I read formestane inhibits dht formation.. So is it a bad idea on an epiandro cycle with an aromitizing compound?
  • Wesleyinman likes this

#27 Wesleyinman

Wesleyinman

• Members
  • 401 posts

Posted 25 October 2014 - 09:56 PM

Running me epiandro/halo cycle now.. 8 days in and just starting to feel it.. Though there has been noticeable decrease in rest time between sets.

I read formestane inhibits dht formation.. So is it a bad idea on an epiandro cycle with an aromitizing compound?

My answer will be yes, but I am not the definitive answer on this. I don't have a full detailed experiment with multiple labs but I have seen labs in the past that measure saw palmetto and finasteride with dht and they are very effective to block DHT formation.

So my answer is to avoid products with Saw Palmetto or something like Finasteride in them. If you have existing prostate issues, that might be the only reason to use something with saw palmetto..though i do think it makes the product "slightly less effective".

How much? I am not sure..but what I do for anyone who is doing short runs is have them run NIZORAL 2% sshampoo just to protect the hairline.

For guys who have extensive AAS use or PH use, they are commonly the ones who see Prostate issues such as weak or altered urine stream, or ejaculatory stream or volume. Even if you experience this, it's short term. You can come off the EPI ANDRO RX when you are finished and run saw palmetto and it will reverse the issue very quickly.

If you have a damaged, or Prostate that requires extensive medical attention then it might not be the best idea to run something like this without a Doctors guidance, but I have never seen anyone in this situation personally.

Did you start your cycle IndianaEric??

Sponsored Lighweight 105K Strongman Competitor

IRON MAG LABS BODYBUILDING REP - www.ironmaglabs.com

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users