• Please log in to reply
55 replies to this topic

#1 hellsgatekeeper

hellsgatekeeper

Is Weak and Fat

• Members
  • 2,550 posts

Posted 14 July 2014 - 01:58 PM

Gonna take a short break from cutting and recomp for four weeks,the goal isn't exactly a recomp, more like a time to eat at maintenance, get my strength back and gain some size before I finish cutting down. Currently have lost 60lbs so far and in the last 10 weeks have lost 26 of it.

Calories are going to be 3000 initially, real maintenance comes out to 3100-3300 but I'm adjusting for possible metabolic slow down initially, depending on how things go I may raise them up to the higher number, this isn't supposed to be a bulk, but drugs considered I'll probably gain weight.

Macros 338c 225p 86f

Drugs: 1g test
SD started at 15mg, May bump to 20 if I don't feel too bad first week.
T3 50mcg

Was already on the test, so there is no point in changing dose down now as it'd take three weeks to even clear out.

Workout is 2on 1off push pull legs split, volume will increase as carbohydrates starting refilling from the cut.

Bodyfat is about 20% right now. Carb refeed over the weekend brought my weight up from 218 to 225 this morning.

Starting pics

Yes I look like shit, have a slight case of skinny fat and a whole lot of loose skin (used to be 310lbs). It's a work in progress.

#2 keninishna

keninishna

• Members
  • 258 posts

Posted 14 July 2014 - 07:04 PM

looking decent despite the lose skin, it may tighten up over time. I would keep the t3 to 25mcg just to keep your thyroid at maintenance otherwise your just burning fat and muscle imo not worth the extra 25mcg. Use something else to keep fat away like clen or eca or lower the test and get some tren. Cals and macros look good, with that much weight loss your body may be wanting to put on a few pounds to homeostatis throw some muscle on there and get a stable weight and then cut again from there if you need to. Just my 2 cents. 

#3 hellsgatekeeper

hellsgatekeeper

Is Weak and Fat

• Members
  • 2,550 posts

Posted 14 July 2014 - 08:22 PM

Advice noted. Will lower t3 to 30mcg, check temp for a few days and further lower it to 25 or until temp is at 98.6-99 max. Right now running at like 99.7-100.1 lol.

Also change of plans. Dropping test down to 250 and adding trest in and changing to 8 weeks. This will turn into a real recomp with trest into the mix, last time I ran mentabolan it practically melted fat off me like tren, hell better then tren in my opinion.

Will keep sd at 15mg only. No reason to beat my liver up if I have a strong injectable in there.

Yes I will be cutting although at a more realistic rate after this.

#4 hellsgatekeeper

hellsgatekeeper

Is Weak and Fat

• Members
  • 2,550 posts

Posted 14 July 2014 - 10:32 PM

Push workout
Db incline bench
35x8
60x8 was forced to do 60 because someone had the 55s, 60 is currently to heavy, I got one set but it ruined my inclines. Tried doing 55 after and was too fatigued, same with 45s so gave up
Decline db bench
40x8
45x8
50x8
Db ohp
35x8 x3

This lift has been raped worse then all my others during my extreme dieting phase. Was originally doing 45s and even 50s

Machine lateral raise
80x12
80x12

Machine flyes
130x12
135x12
125x8
100x8

Tricep cable pressdowns
140x8
150x8
150x8
120x12
120x12

Like I said I will be adding in more volume but it's gonna take some recovery time. I'm sure strength will go back up quickly as well.

#5 milkhouse

milkhouse

• Members
  • 6,017 posts

Posted 15 July 2014 - 09:02 AM

Good luck bro
I love you man!

#6 poopypants

poopypants

Anabolic Poo!

• Members
  • 4,356 posts

Posted 15 July 2014 - 09:20 AM

In
Luuurkin...

#7 hellsgatekeeper

hellsgatekeeper

Is Weak and Fat

• Members
  • 2,550 posts

Posted 15 July 2014 - 11:36 AM

Morning rambling:

Have a bit of right side wrist pain, not good. For this phase since I will be increasing the volume, I'm gonna focus less on going as heavy as possible, and more BBing style getting a good contraction etc. Don't get me wrong I have and always will have a focus on strength, but when I'm cutting, I've found the only way to maintain size is to focus on nothing but keeping strength, even if it means you sacrifice reps, sets, it's awkward as fuck etc. That's all well and good when I'm doing low volume cutting, but I'm gonna injure myself doing that otherwise.

Trestolone is burning me up. Feel hotter then hell. Pull workout tonight.

#8 poopypants

poopypants

Anabolic Poo!

• Members
  • 4,356 posts

Posted 15 July 2014 - 04:08 PM

Bro... you recomping for 4 weeks or 8 weeks?
Luuurkin...

#9 hellsgatekeeper

hellsgatekeeper

Is Weak and Fat

• Members
  • 2,550 posts

Posted 15 July 2014 - 04:23 PM

I was originally gonna do 4 weeks with just sd low dosed to add some size and strength, which wouldn't have been a recomp really because I'd maintain body fat most likely, I decided to add in trest and get rid of the high test because trestolone, like tren, will do a bang up job at reducing body fat in my experience. That and this first week I am still very run down in the gym. Going to be 2 full weeks most likely to get volume and strength back up to levels, leaving me with only 2 weeks to do some good work, provided I do not increase BF% (which I won't at maintenance) this leaves me with 25~ lbs to cut, again assuming I don't reduce bf (I most likely will). If I immediately start cutting post recomp I will be exactly where I want to be bodyfat wise at 1lb a week (much more reasonable goal, no need for massive amounts of drugs and starving) March 9th. Perfect timing. Let's assume I even had 30-35lbs to lose (just for sake of discussion) I'd still be shredded come mid may. Considering the drugs being used my physique will be radically different at the end of this recomp. And I'm definitely not going to lose muscle dieting off 1lb a week. Most likely during my cut drugs will be minimal as far as anabolic goes. 250-500 test max, MAYBE small amount of tren, and that's a big maybe. No more then 50mcg t3, probably more like 40, I will be getting blood tests and experimenting with t3 just enough to see what dose puts me in the high end of normal ft3, not hyper. Lots of clen since it works beautifully and has no impact on muscle mass.

#10 tiesthatbind

tiesthatbind

• Members
  • 966 posts

Posted 15 July 2014 - 05:48 PM

Sounds like a good plan, what's your plan for cardio during the 8 weeks? As far as diet I would eat as clean as possible in a surplus. You won't add any fat with t3 and trest.

#11 hellsgatekeeper

hellsgatekeeper

Is Weak and Fat

• Members
  • 2,550 posts

Posted 15 July 2014 - 10:12 PM

Sounds like a good plan, what's your plan for cardio during the 8 weeks? As far as diet I would eat as clean as possible in a surplus. You won't add any fat with t3 and trest.

No cardio. I will be lifting 5-6 days a week intense and would rather focus energy into that. If I did cardio I'd just end up having to eat more to compensate, plus cortisol from it etc. I will adjust calories as I see fit.

#12 hellsgatekeeper

hellsgatekeeper

Is Weak and Fat

• Members
  • 2,550 posts

Posted 15 July 2014 - 10:31 PM

Okay pull workout, still feeling drained like I'm cutting but I have been at normal calories for only 4 days and no workouts between so no anabolic push from workouts. Either that or maintenance is higher then thought. Not to mention t3.
T bar rows
45x8
90x10
110x8
110x8

Lat pull down
150x8
170x8
170x8

Hammer grip pull down
120x12
120x12

Seated cable row
130x12
130x12
130x12

Shrugs on hammer strength flat bench
80x10
85x10
80x10
80x10

Db curls
40x8
35x8

Drop sets down to 20lbs. Still having trouble with these, since extreme cutting they have dropped in strength and I can barely get more then 2 sets in with decent weight before fatigue sets in.

Body temp was 99.4 mid day, however I just lowered t3 from 75mcg to 30, and iirc the metabolic effect of it lasts about two days after a day even if dosage is changed, so noticing a drop in temp down to 30 may take until tomorrow or the day after. I wanna be in the 98.6-98.8ish range. Good news is extreme appetite was less severe today, since starting t3 I have noticed it would be entirely a cake walk to consume as much as 5000 calories, which is completely abnormal to me to be that hungry, yes, I got fat eating too much, but most of the calories came from beer as I developed an alcohol problem for a short period. Not hard to do when consuming 12-15 beers a night, that's an easy 2000 calories on top of maintenance.

Cals have been about 3300 last two days. Extra carbs have bloated me up like a mofo, hoping its a temporary adjustment considering i general do not hold subq water from carbs, however the wet steroids I'm taking (namely test) is probably the culprit, that and the fact I'm unable to tolerate aromatase inhibitors with test, I may use one if the "trestrogen" gets out of hand. Had to use one with mentabolan and didn't suffer severe lethargy.

Either way ill dry out once test ester clears and goes down to 250mg.

#13 trevor

trevor

Celtic Labs Rep

• Reps
  • 3,022 posts

Posted 16 July 2014 - 01:13 AM

No cardio. I will be lifting 5-6 days a week intense and would rather focus energy into that. If I did cardio I'd just end up having to eat more to compensate, plus cortisol from it etc. I will adjust calories as I see fit.

With the amount of gear you use. Don't have to worry about cortisol
PHF ReP

Feel Free to PM Me :)

#14 trevor

trevor

Celtic Labs Rep

• Reps
  • 3,022 posts

Posted 16 July 2014 - 01:14 AM

looking decent despite the lose skin, it may tighten up over time. I would keep the t3 to 25mcg just to keep your thyroid at maintenance otherwise your just burning fat and muscle imo not worth the extra 25mcg. Use something else to keep fat away like clen or eca or lower the test and get some tren. Cals and macros look good, with that much weight loss your body may be wanting to put on a few pounds to homeostatis throw some muscle on there and get a stable weight and then cut again from there if you need to. Just my 2 cents.

Just saying, I cruise on 50 mcg of t3. That is false
PHF ReP

#15 hellsgatekeeper

hellsgatekeeper

Is Weak and Fat

• Members
  • 2,550 posts

Posted 16 July 2014 - 01:19 AM

With the amount of gear you use. Don't have to worry about cortisol

Yeah but no point in doing it. I'd rather focus on lifting, burns more calories anyways. I know this because I used to have a bodymedia fit, a weight training session burns about 500 calories for me and elevates my metabolism for like 24 hours post workout, cardio (30 mins miss) burns like 340 with no elevation post workout, hiit would be a good idea but that's still the same as lifting, anaerobic workout.

#16 milkhouse

milkhouse

• Members
  • 6,017 posts

Posted 16 July 2014 - 06:53 AM

Just saying, I cruise on 50 mcg of t3. That is false

And you've done blood work to show that 50 mcg keeps you at normal t3 levels?
I love you man!

#17 hellsgatekeeper

hellsgatekeeper

Is Weak and Fat

• Members
  • 2,550 posts

Posted 16 July 2014 - 10:17 AM

Day 3 morning ramble.

Lost .6lbs, what? Was 225.6, now 225.

Today is supposed to be an off day, but I'm seriously considering doing legs today. One thing I've noticed since returning to maintenance, I have barely any DOMS. Usually after a workout I'd have bad doms for like 4 days, chest was barely sore yesterday and today it's not sore at all. Might do three on one off if my body can handle it with more calories. That means every muscle would get hit once every 4 days. May even change it to where I'm hitting everything 2x a week if I can keep up. Want to maximize this and every workout is a chance to progress.

Also starting to notice mild soreness in forearm. Gonna go back to straps. Not worth an injury.

#18 trevor

trevor

Celtic Labs Rep

• Reps
  • 3,022 posts

Posted 16 July 2014 - 10:39 AM

And you've done blood work to show that 50 mcg keeps you at normal t3 levels?

Lol yes, I have hypo thyroidism, get checked e3m
PHF ReP

#19 hellsgatekeeper

hellsgatekeeper

Is Weak and Fat

• Members
  • 2,550 posts

Posted 16 July 2014 - 11:00 AM

50mcg will usually put everyone else into a mild hyper range. Like maybe 5-10pts over.

#20 milkhouse

milkhouse

• Members
  • 6,017 posts

Posted 16 July 2014 - 12:29 PM

Being hypo is a completely different animal than someone who had a working thyroid. The normal person prolly doesn't need 50 to be in range.
I love you man!

#21 hellsgatekeeper

hellsgatekeeper

Is Weak and Fat

• Members
  • 2,550 posts

Posted 16 July 2014 - 12:51 PM

Being hypo is a completely different animal than someone who had a working thyroid. The normal person prolly doesn't need 50 to be in range.

It more or less depends on what sort of blood level or concentration you achieve, different people use different doses and get different results. I've heard of people only using 25mcg for fat loss purposes and then others who see no results until they get to 75mcg.

#22 milkhouse

milkhouse

• Members
  • 6,017 posts

Posted 16 July 2014 - 12:56 PM

It more or less depends on what sort of blood level or concentration you achieve, different people use different doses and get different results. I've heard of people only using 25mcg for fat loss purposes and then others who see no results until they get to 75mcg.

To achieve fat loss results yes but in normal range?
I love you man!

#23 hellsgatekeeper

hellsgatekeeper

Is Weak and Fat

• Members
  • 2,550 posts

Posted 16 July 2014 - 01:04 PM

To achieve fat loss results yes but in normal range?

I'm just stating many people can take different different doses and have different levels of ft3. Has nothing to do with being hypothyroid or not, more to do with TBG. Taking T3 completely shuts down the thyroid. Most normal individuals get by with 25mcg for replacement, even people who are on cytomel therapy instead of levothyroxine.
  • milkhouse likes this

#24 trevor

trevor

Celtic Labs Rep

• Reps
  • 3,022 posts

Posted 16 July 2014 - 02:42 PM

And with the amount of gear, you won't have to worry about atrophied muscles from t3.
PHF ReP

#25 trevor

trevor

Celtic Labs Rep

• Reps
  • 3,022 posts

Posted 16 July 2014 - 02:44 PM

I'm just stating many people can take different different doses and have different levels of ft3. Has nothing to do with being hypothyroid or not, more to do with TBG. Taking T3 completely shuts down the thyroid. Most normal individuals get by with 25mcg for replacement, even people who are on cytomel therapy instead of levothyroxine.

I'm on t4 prescribed and self medicate with t3
PHF ReP

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users