Photo
- - - - -

Rebound Weight Gain. Think I Fucked Myself Up.

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#26 hellsgatekeeper

hellsgatekeeper

Is Weak and Fat

• Members
  • 2,550 posts

Posted 22 July 2014 - 03:53 AM

Looks like what I have is very similar to what happens in Cushing syndrome. Where the body is exposed to massive amounts of cortisol for long periods of time. People with this problem experience dramatic fat and water gain even without a change in diet. I have basically crushed my estrogen with 25mg asin and 1mg adex so it can't be that. Along with the fat, amount of water is absurd, even my feet look like balloons. It would have probably been wise to slowly increase calories while cortisol went down.

Based on symptoms during the diet, (inability to sleep, water retention towards the end even on low carbs, loss of strength with more calories) I have no doubt cortisol was sky high.

#27 Loiter

Loiter

• Members
  • 741 posts

Posted 22 July 2014 - 07:53 AM

11-OXO ?

Anything posted here is purely hypothetical.  Any questions asked are not to be taken seriously.  I do not condone any illegal activies nor would I participate in any.

#28 hellsgatekeeper

hellsgatekeeper

Is Weak and Fat

• Members
  • 2,550 posts

Posted 22 July 2014 - 07:56 AM

11-OXO ?

If I wasn't taking a break that'd be a great idea. I think I just need to take a break from all drugs or extreme dieting and let everything go back to normal. I have a bunch of lean xtreme lying around I could take (all natural, actually works though have run it before, phosphaditylserine does wonders for cortisol).

#29 janoy crevesa

janoy crevesa

• Members
  • 980 posts

Posted 24 July 2014 - 11:16 AM

ive noticed if i finish cutting and dont reverse diet out i just bloat up from all the extra carbs but i dont worry about it because by body adjust.

#30 tiesthatbind

tiesthatbind

• Members
  • 965 posts

Posted 24 July 2014 - 08:37 PM

First off there is no way you gained all that fat. It is mostly water, and possibly a small amount of fat from discontinuing t3 after using it for an extended period of time. But in retrospect, who cares? I'll tell you why, because your mental health and well being is a lot more important than a few pounds. Get yourself together, do what you need to do, then get back to weight loss and bodybuilding. You've made some great progress, but take a break for a bit, then get back on the grind and kill it. 

• Majora23 and hewhoisripped like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users