• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 irondude

irondude

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 11:21 AM

First time posting in this forum but not the first time on it, since this forum is one of my top places for info.

Alright I feel so exited doing this log, this time Im backed up by Matt Savard from Bossbody.net helping me out with the nutrition and training. This will be the first phase of the program and the first two weeks will be to see how my body reacts to everything.  My goal will be drop bf % since I have been stuck in the 20's % for a while so there will be a big emphasis in nutrition, working  close with bossbody will get me there.

On the nutrition side the first two weeks will be:
Monday , Tuesday Medium carbs
Wednesday Low carbs
Thursday Med Carbs
Friday High carbs
Sat, Sunday Low carbs
This can change at any moment depending on results.

On the supplement side I will be using
XI KT by Iron Legion 
Celtic labs Ostabol 
Recompadrol by EBF 
NutraBio Pre
NutraBio Post

Multivitamins
Fish oil
ALCAR
Can be adding Aplhamine on the run depending on results.

PCT
serm
testogen xr
P6
Hyper T2

Training 
Monday shoulder bicep
Tuesday legs
Wednesday conditioning day
Thursday chest triceps
Friday back
Saturday conditioning
Sunday off

Stats 197lbs  20% bf

Previous cycles 

1st Epistane

2nd LGI Mechabol/ LGI Furuza

All roads lead to Rome

"The day you started lifting is the day you became forever small, because you will never be as big as you wanna be"  Dom Mazzetti

#2 DevastatingDave

DevastatingDave

• Members
  • 7,742 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 04:35 PM

In on this. Cant wait to see how the XI-KT treats you. With Matt Savard coaching you, youll do just fine. 

Iron Legion Rep

#3 irondude

irondude

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 24 July 2014 - 09:39 AM

In on this. Cant wait to see how the XI-KT treats you. With Matt Savard coaching you, youll do just fine. 

Thx bro !!!

All roads lead to Rome

"The day you started lifting is the day you became forever small, because you will never be as big as you wanna be"  Dom Mazzetti

#4 irondude

irondude

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 24 July 2014 - 09:41 AM

D1

Shoulder bicep

have a big breakfast this morning that chase me trough the whole session completely full !!!. First application of XI KT 1ml, I notice this peculiar smell, like cooking on wood !!! not bad at all but you need to get use to it. At first it bothers me a little in the gym but then it went away. You need to wait like 15 or 20 min for absorption but it dries away at the moment. Still waiting for the Ostabol and Recompadrol 

Sh
Dumbbell press
Dumbbell lateral raise
barbell front raise
hammer strength lateral raise ss rear dumbbell raise
barbell upright row ss barbell military press

bcp
machine preacher curl
incline dumbbell curl
high pulley curl

Today's workout brought to you by:

D2 Leg day

Apply x1 kt 1ml in the morning in the chest and shoulders area havent get use to the something like oakwood smell !!! applying 1/2 ml tonight before bed. Still waiting for the Ostabol, got the recompadrol yesterday so I dose it 1 pill with the next 3 meals. On the nutrition side I play with some of the meals bacause the day before I was force feeding and it didnt feels good so today i switch the 1st meal with a Quest bar and havd the breakfast 1 hr after post workout shake and it feels better. I email Matt to see if its ok the meal plan from today if not what I have to change

630 am   1 quest bar
800am   post work out ( 2 scoops pr, 25g carbs) ( wheybolic 60 C&C )
930am 5 ew, 1we, 1/2 cup oats
1200     2 sc protein, 1/2 cup oats, 1 banana ( promasil)
300pm  6oz chicken, 8oz sweet potato, 1/2 cup mushrooms
600pm  6oz 93/7 ground turkey, 2 enlish muffins ( hamburger)
730pm 1 quest bar, 2 sc protein ( isopure java, promasil)

cal 2611  F 59  carbs  263  prot  281

workout
Lep press GVT 8*8
Dumbbell walking lunge
Leg ext   ss   leg curl
standing calf raise

Tomorrow is conditioning day so theres a lot of abs and hiit training, lets see how it goes !!!

Today's sponsor

Headbangers ball style !!!

All roads lead to Rome

#5 irondude

irondude

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 24 July 2014 - 09:45 AM

D3 7/23

Conditioning day ( No rest between )

Jumping jax 1 min ( originally was battle rope but in my gym is only used by trainers )
crunch         25
JJ                 1 min
Plank           30secs ( originally was manual squats )
JJ                 1 min
leg raises     25 reps
everything for 3 sets with 90 secs rest

1/2 mile sprint
rest 90secs

1 min running in place ( originally jump ropes but I suck at jump ropes!!!)
burpees        10  ( originally 15 )
Jumping jax   30secs
mountain climber  30reps 
run in place   30secs
push ups     20/15/15
3 sets 90 secs rest

Then crawl to the car !!!

Nutrition 
It was low carb day
C 1751 F 52 C 110 P 222

It was my day off from work so I went to the mall with my wife and I know that I have to eat a meal around that time so I took the meal with me, in the mall I told my wife that I have to eat she ask me where are we going to eat I told her you where ever you want, me im going to the car to eat my meal she looks at me you are messing with me !!! at the end she bought a salad and we have lunch in the car !!!

Supplements
XI KT still smelling like wood !!! receive the Ostabol so I pop a pill right away !!

D 4 7/24

Chest day

Incl dumbbell press    4*12,10,8,6
HS b p                        4*10,10,8,8,
decl Dumbbell fly        3*15
Incl HS press    ss peck deck fly    3*15
close grip b p     3*17,15,10
Skull cr               3*15            

treadmill     15 min , 2 hiit of 8sets, 20secs, 10secs rest

Nutrition
Im aiming for C 2713  F 52  C 284  P 295

Supplements
Nothing new to report yet, XI KT didnt smell much to wood looks Im getting use to it, will apply 1.5ml ( 1ml pre % .5ml at night )
Ostabol 1 pill pre work out 

Todays meditation music brought to you by

All roads lead to Rome

#6 Harley009

Harley009

• Members
  • 609 posts

Posted 24 July 2014 - 12:06 PM

Love me some slayer. Got to see them play the entire seasons in the abyss album on my birthday years ago. Best birthday ever.

#7 irondude

irondude

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 27 July 2014 - 11:34 AM

D 5 7/25
back 
T bar row                             4/15 reps light weight
under grip barbell row          4/ 12,12,10,8
dumbbell row  rest pause     3/12 ( 6)
tri set
wide grip
close grip
straight arm pull down   3/15 reps

energy and endurance feels great during the workout , no sides effects from osta ( 20mg) or x1 kt ( 2mml)

Nutrition  high carb day    cal 2529  F 57  C 289  P 238
I miss some numbers in the carbs and proteins

D 6 7/26

rest day but conditioning day

Conditioning day ( No rest between )

Jumping jax 1 min 
crunch         30
JJ                 1 min
kettlebell swing    20 reps
JJ                 1 min
leg raises     25 reps
everything for 3 sets with 90 secs rest

.60 mile sprint
rest 90secs

bench steps   30 secs
burpees        10  
Jumping jax   30secs
mountain climber  30reps 
run in place   30secs
push ups     20/20/20 hold 5 secs on last
3 sets 90 secs rest

endurance feels great on this one wants to run 1 mile but they were closing the gym

nutrition low carb day
cal  1747  F 39  C 154  P 198

send my first report to Matt to see what I have to change and what I can keep, will post results

Dead Skin Mask

hatebreed ( love this song the chorus pumps me up )

All roads lead to Rome

#8 irondude

irondude

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 04 August 2014 - 08:11 PM

The last week was a craz busy week at work so I wasnt able to update but now everuthing is back to normal. really quick update on nutrition theres going to be a couple of changes since I have  a hard time to stick to the nutrition plan ( work related) Matt needs to stick to the plan for at least two straight weeks to see were he needs to adjust the macros, and my problem was that proteins and carbs were unbalanced. Fixing that by doing the meal for the whole week on Sundays ( sucks) and writting down a meal log.

On the supplement side have been dosing the osta 20mg per day and the x1 kt 2ml per day. Now with the x1 kt I notice that the dropper may have an error on the ml, half the dropper is marked at 1ml but if Im going to use the regula medicine syringe it takes 2ml from the x1 kt dropper to fill out 1ml of the medicine dropper so if theres an error I have been dosing only 1/2 ml every time and looks like their web site is down I cant find it even with the address on the bottle

All roads lead to Rome

#9 irondude

irondude

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 04 August 2014 - 08:13 PM

Week 3 D1  Sunday

since I miss back day I trained on my rest day

Back
Wide grip pull down                       15/13/8/6
seated cable row  ( single arm )    15*3
Straight arm pull down                   20*3

Shoulders
Dumbbell press                     15/15/10/6
DLR                                        15*3
barbbell up r row ss   standing barbbel press      2*15

bicep
dumbbell curl        15*4
seated hammer curl ss zottman curls ( with fat gripz) huge pumps !!!

W3 D2 Monday
International chest day !!!! Lets train legs !!!!

Legs
Leg press ( GVT )    10*8 ( an increase of 2 reps per set )
Walking Lunge          10*4
Leg ext   ss   leg curl   ss   calf raise      15*4

15 min stationary bike

Supps 
I went 30 mg of Osta AM PM Evening so far I havent notice anything from it. XI KT 2ml according to product dropper ( In reality I think is only 1ml ) going to keep dosing it like that for the rest of the week.

This week Im going with PanterA

All roads lead to Rome

#10 irondude

irondude

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 11 August 2014 - 08:02 PM

summary of the 3rd week

lets start with the supplements

XI KT- I was dosing this incorrectly for almost two weeks (sucks) only 1/2ml two times per day because of a printing error on the dropper. I receive info about the correct dose on the dropper on 8/5 and since then I have been using 2.5ml daily (1ml pre w, .05 after wo, 1ml at night) I already finish with 1 bottle I have notice some small changes but nothing crazy so in my opinion this should be run at 3ml daily (probably 3 bottles or more). No sides at all

Ostabol- have been dosing at 30mg daily ( pre w, afternoon, evening) have notice an increase in strength and endurance, nothing out of this world but I think that my nutrition have a lot to do with this. No headaches at all,  no sides ( around two weeks in this )

I will be bringing Julius Caesar's Mighty Tenth Legion (SPQR Legio X Equestris) !!!!  AKA (for me) XCEL KILLSHOT!!! 35mg Hexadrone (Hexadrone is a low toxicity compound that promotes serious dry mass gains. Hexadrone does not convert to estrogen. ) and 30mg Epistane. After looking around, comparing with others ph and talking with Matt I think this will be the best addition.

Cycle support will be Antaeus Labs Aegis, probably Dermacrine to combat lethargy and libido and PCT serm, testogen (2w), Cellucor P6  ( since I have this taking up space) and ostabol ( will save it for pct). I'm planning to start this by next week when I start my second month with Bossbody.

Nutrition
Keep learning something new every day, preparing foods in advance for the whole week and managing my food time and honestly I tough that these part will be easier. Still with the low carbs  (3 days @100+) med carbs (3 days @200+) and high carb (1 day @300+)

Training
Still training 6 days a week with 2 of them for conditioning, what I'm doing is adding a fasted cardio in the morning 1 or 2 time per week. Have notice an increase in stamina and strength ( not working with heavy weights yet probably will be adding a heavy week once in a while)

Just found this Old school for me DEATH METAL!!!!!

All roads lead to Rome

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: celtic labs, ostabol, iron legion, XI KT, recomp, log

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users