• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 bowskie69

bowskie69

• Members
  • 904 posts
  • LocationFWB, FL

Posted 24 July 2014 - 10:29 AM

Thank you to mrsliz1724 for shipping to me, a 60-day supply of the new BP/cholesterol/heart health product that is...Cadence~! It's been a slow start getting my body to adjust to this new product but all is well now. I'll be posting bloodwork and BP readings frequently.

The first couple of weeks I was having to dose 1 cap with each dose of my PH's. I was taking 4 caps a day though the bottle only recommends 2 a day. I am now stable at 2 a day and I actually have experienced lower blood pressure than I ever remember!

I will post BP readings before&after dosing Cadence, pre&post-WO and anytime I "feel" a spike.

I'll have no idea it's effects on HDL/LDL until I get my bloodwork back.

I've been thinking.....since this product is intended to regulate/lower cholesterol would this be a killer combo when stacked with DAA during PCT???

R.I.P. Benjamin Hauschildt (aka bizzyb250)

#2 Vol. 4

Vol. 4

Mr.Whiteballs

• Members
  • 793 posts

Posted 14 August 2014 - 04:12 AM

The reason i've never done logs is i have no time or patience to post frequently my results online...but even i could have done a better job than op here posting bp results.
Mr.Nimbus next time you wanna throw some freebies in exchange for review/log i promise i'll top this one :)

#3 kins38

kins38

• Members
  • 934 posts

Posted 16 October 2014 - 02:59 PM

So does this stuff work or not?. How come you haven't updated your log?. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users