7 replies to this topic

#1 truthornothin

truthornothin

• Members
  • 1,981 posts
  • LocationChampaign IL

Posted 05 August 2014 - 01:23 PM

amp-dmaa-free.png

E-Pharm’s AMP contains a fusion of sophisticated and effective ingredients that kill appetite, promote fat loss and increase energy. Great taken as a pre-workout or fat loss aid, the new AMP is sure to help you break through plateaus. As an extra bonus, AMP lovers also note increased mental clarity and focus effects. Revving up both your energy and your focus is sure to result in hardcore workouts with increased efficiency, ramped up metabolism and fat annihilation!

AMP includes a proprietary blend of Chocamine, a stimulant derived from chocolate; Green Tea extract, a natural thermogenic that results in fat oxidation; Green Coffee extract, that does double duty as a rich source of antioxidants and fat burn enhancer; Caffeine, for a pure kick of energy; Raspberry Ketones and Evodiamine for increased energy expenditure and the additional promotion of fat loss; Coleus Forskohlii, signaling the release and metabolism of fat cells; Caffeic Acid as a powerful antioxidant that aides in increased performance; Kaempferol, a new comer that increases muscle cell oxygen consumption, and Echinopsine to fight fatigue.

Don’t just go to the gym. Conquer it! Suppressed appetite, increased focus and amp’d up metabolism help you fight fat from the table to the squat rack. See what E-Pharm’s AMP can help you achieve.

Evodiamine and Raspberry ketone

amp-evodiamine.jpg

These three compounds all belong to the same class of compounds known as vanilloid receptor agonists.  They work by enhancing the release and potentiating the action of norepinephrine, also known as noradrenaline.  Scientific studies have shown that these compounds increase energy expenditure and promote the loss of body fat.

Chocamine
Chocamine is a powerful extract of chocolate rich in stimulant methylxanthines such as theophylline, theobromine, and caffeine.   It also contains minor amounts of biogenic amines like tyramine and phenethylamine, as well as the endocannabinoid oleylethanolamide.

Green Coffee Extract and Caffeic Acid
amp-chlorogenicacid.png amp-caffeicacid.png

Green Coffee Bean Extract is abundant in polyphenols and is known to be one of the richest sources of anti-oxidants available.  One of the polyphenols is called chlorogenic acid and it has been shown to enhance the burning of fat for energy in the liver.  Chlorogenic acid can also help lower blood pressure by enhancing the vasodilation response of blood vessels in the body.

Caffeic Acid (also known as 2,4-dihydroxycinnamic acid) is a metabolite of chlorogenic acid that is a powerful antioxidant.   It has been shown to lower lactate levels, spare liver glycogen, and greatly increase exercise performance in animal models.

Kaempferol
amp-kaempherol.png

This flavonoid was recently discovered to increase muscle cell oxygen consumption through dramatically increasing cyclic AMP levels as well as up-regulating the level of T3-deiodinase and extending the half-life of triiodothyronine (T3). 

Coleus Forskohlii Extract
amp-forskolin.png

Forskolin is a chemical found in Coleus Forskohlii extract.  It activates the enzyme adenylyl cyclase which increases production of the cellular messenger cyclic AMP.  Cyclic AMP is an integral part of the lipolytic signaling pathway for norepinephrine.

Green Tea Extract
Green Tea Extract is rich in polyphenolic compounds known as catechins.   These compounds are thermogenic and work to enhance the release and oxidation of stored fat.  It is thought that one mechanism that catechins work through is by inhibiting Catechol –O-methyl transferase (COMT) – an enzyme that helps to break down endogenous adrenaline like compounds.

Echinopsine
amp-echinopsine.png

Echinopsine is a constituent of the orchid family of plants and has a history of use in Bulgaria and other countries as a safe stimulant / nootropic to treat fatigue and depression.

E-Pharm Nutrition Representative

Follow me on Twitter @epharmrep

#2 Biggame

Biggame

• Members
  • 1,342 posts

Posted 06 August 2014 - 09:30 AM

Just purchased my 4th bottle.

#3 truthornothin

truthornothin

• Members
  • 1,981 posts
  • LocationChampaign IL

Posted 06 August 2014 - 10:01 AM

Its good stuff, Biggame, you obviously like it nothing says effective like repeat purchase 

#4 Biggame

Biggame

• Members
  • 1,342 posts

Posted 06 August 2014 - 11:18 AM

No jitters, just smooth. Stack with E and appetite is diminished.

#5 venice

venice

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 10 August 2014 - 11:31 AM

Looks interesting, hope it lives up to the older formulas. I'm still glad I stockpiled some half-gallon jugs of clearshot concentrate before it got discontinued.

#6 truthornothin

truthornothin

• Members
  • 1,981 posts
  • LocationChampaign IL

Posted 11 August 2014 - 09:06 AM

Its good in a different way than the old AMP....I am down to my last half gallon jug of Clearshot...."sob" 

#7 venice

venice

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 12 August 2014 - 12:18 PM

Its good in a different way than the old AMP....I am down to my last half gallon jug of Clearshot...."sob" 

Down to my last few. It's too tempting to have that jug of goodness on my desk all day. I'll have to start hiding it so it lasts longer...

#8 truthornothin

truthornothin

• Members
  • 1,981 posts
  • LocationChampaign IL

Posted 12 August 2014 - 01:08 PM

Down to my last few. It's too tempting to have that jug of goodness on my desk all day. I'll have to start hiding it so it lasts longer...

I just have trouble keeping my gf out of it :) 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: fat burner, pre workout, mood enhancer

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users